PDA

View Full Version : Tail feats

Quirinus_Obsidian
2008-09-19, 11:59 AM
I know I am not insane; but the mere belief in that premise leads towards confirming it. There are some feats out there that deal with adding an attack to a vestigial tail; such as with a Kobold or something. I have looked around and around, and have found nothing (that is not the Dragon Tail feat in Races of the Dragon). I was hoping that in the group's infinite mind that ye know of something? Thanks in advance =D

Person_Man
2008-09-19, 02:12 PM
The only one I know of is the Dragon Tail feat in Races of the Dragon.

You could also use Alter Self or Polymorph to change into the form of something with a Tail. You could take a level of Warshaper. You could be a Druid or Ranger and Wildshape into whatever. You could play an anthropomorphic animal or whatever with rules from Savage Species. And once you have a tail attack from any source, you could take the Prehensile Tail feat, also from Savage Species. Very useful for builds that want to use Multiweapon Fighting, btw.

Meat Shield
2008-09-19, 02:23 PM
I'm AFB right now, but I would check the Dragonomicon, Races of the Dragon, and Dragon Magic. I'm pretty sure each of those have tail feats

overduegalaxy
2008-09-19, 11:10 PM
I believe there's some stuff in Oriental Adventure, too.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-09-19, 11:15 PM
http://realmshelps.dandello.net/cgi-bin/feats.pl?Dragon_Tail,all
That's the only one. At least the only one I could find.