PDA

View Full Version : What is the proper media...?

phil_the_tame_goat
2005-12-07, 03:09 PM
Mod Edit: Starting a new thread to discuss a previously modded topic is against the rules.

Rejoining the site after having been banned is against the rules.

Trying to hide a previously discussed issue under the sophistric argument that you want to know where the right place to post that issue is against the rules (read anything in the rules where we talk about passive aggressive posting).

Using language and tone intended to insult or enrage (read "flaming") is against the rules.

I've never had to warn anyone in this forum before. But Rich got to you first, so I still can't, but I was looking forward to warning you.

Wukei
2005-12-07, 03:14 PM
It was a joke. Hell, I like the books and I joke about how lame they are all the time. I did a parody in my comic strip about a broomstick being a lightsaber...does that make it wrong? I don't think so. You'll have to get used to people parodying Rowling's books a lot, because it's going to happen, quite a bit. Not everyone's going to agree with your opinion. You just need to get used to it.

WampaX
2005-12-07, 03:52 PM
Its not that you disagreed or disliked what the Giant did, its how you went about the expression of it.

Posts that spew forth vitriol are one of the things we don't cotton to around here. If you had expressed your feelings with a better phraseology, they may have been better recieved.