PDA

View Full Version : third arm

mr.fizzypop
2008-09-20, 09:39 PM
I was just thinking...

What if there was a ring that made you grow a third arm out of your chest, like an azer. I'm thinking you couldn't where armor and would get minus's on some skill checks like balance. But what if you decided to use three weapons? would it take a 2 weapon fighting feat? or 2? or maybe an entirely new feat? And lets say you would need a homebrewed feat, what if you held a bow with two hands and a sword in the other, or a greatsword and a short sword, would you need the feat or would 2 weapon fighting be sufficient?

hmmm...I must be crazy...any thoughts?

P.S. just so you know I'm talking about dnd 3.5 edition

Knaight
2008-09-20, 10:04 PM
I'm not sure, although it is an Attach, not an Azer with the third arm. I'm thinking multi weapon fighting, but can't find the expanded psionics hand book and the thrikeen entry right now. Which would also be the easiest way to get 3 arms, be a thrikeen and loose one.

Also capitalization please.

Hunter Noventa
2008-09-20, 10:27 PM
There is an item in the Book of Vile Shininess (aka Magic Item Compnedium) That is a third arm you strap around your torso, I can't remember exactly what it does though.

Hal
2008-09-20, 10:32 PM
There is an item in the Book of Vile Shininess (aka Magic Item Compnedium) That is a third arm you strap around your torso, I can't remember exactly what it does though.

The dutch rudder? :smallamused:

Enguhl
2008-09-20, 10:35 PM
It would be multi-weapon fighting. Also the item is called Spare Hand, it can be used to hold things, but nothing for actual use.

Enlong
2008-09-20, 10:36 PM
The dutch rudder? :smallamused:

No, the Third Arm Sash. :smallamused: