PDA

View Full Version : Statting out toonami?(3.5)

Jayngfet
2008-09-21, 01:52 AM
Since toonami ended today I was wondering if anyone wanted to help stat out all the toonami stuff. The DMG has futuristic weapons and you can make a spece ship with little difficulty. The intruder could be a palatte swapped ocher ooze. TOM's 2-3 could be normal warforged and there's a smaller warforged variant for 1 and 4. Clydes could be animated objects and Flash and D might be other constructs. No idea about SARA though. Everything else can be magic items and everyone but moltar could be warforged.

Ryuuk
2008-09-21, 02:02 AM
Lets make TOMs 1 and 2 Warforged Scouts though, they were pretty small compared to the other two. Maybe with a few levels of Bard since they seemed pretty nice guys all round.

Jayngfet
2008-09-21, 02:11 AM
TOM3 seems a high level fighter to me, very good with a dagger(remember the fork?) and a laser. He and TOM2 had fighters so ranks in ride would be good.

SARA should be a wizard, a clone spell with some transmutation would be ideal.

Oh and TOM2 was proficent with a trident(but not much more than that since he got taken out pretty quickly the only time he used one).

Jayngfet
2008-09-21, 03:57 PM
Boots of fly seem a good idea, because of the rocket boots on 4.0. TOM2 had a jetpack, which could be a fancy cape.

Zeta Kai
2008-09-21, 05:29 PM
Since toonami ended today...

Is Toonami over? Forever? :smallfrown:

black dragoon
2008-09-21, 05:31 PM
Sadly we believe so. Why not just use D20 modern/future it would seem more appropriate. :smallconfused:

GryffonDurime
2008-09-21, 05:35 PM
I've also considered statting out thinnly-veiled Toonami characters as 3.5 monsters; it'll be interesting to see where y'all go with it.

Kyace
2008-09-21, 05:37 PM
TOM3 seems a high level fighter to me, very good with a dagger(remember the fork?) and a laser. He and TOM2 had fighters so ranks in ride would be good.
Pilot (Dex) seems to fit better. :P

Jayngfet
2008-09-21, 06:23 PM
Pilot does seem better. What sort of trident should we give TOM2?

newbDM
2008-09-21, 08:10 PM
Since toonami ended today I was wondering if anyone wanted to help stat out all the toonami stuff. The DMG has futuristic weapons and you can make a spece ship with little difficulty. The intruder could be a palatte swapped ocher ooze. TOM's 2-3 could be normal warforged and there's a smaller warforged variant for 1 and 4. Clydes could be animated objects and Flash and D might be other constructs. No idea about SARA though. Everything else can be magic items and everyone but moltar could be warforged.

Wait, Toonami ended today? I watched that since the first episode years ago, but I missed it?

God, I want to cry now. Oh god I really do. I wish I could have seen that SOO BAD. GOD :smallfrown:

Jayngfet
2008-09-21, 08:28 PM
Wait, Toonami ended today? I watched that since the first episode years ago, but I missed it?

God, I want to cry now. Oh god I really do. I wish I could have seen that SOO BAD. GOD :smallfrown:

Here you go. (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsrimilHQM)

black dragoon
2008-09-21, 08:46 PM
Pilot would make sense. It's detailed in the D20 modern SRD I think.

newbDM
2008-09-22, 12:50 AM
Here you go. (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsrimilHQM)

Thank you, but it's not the same as having been there watching it finally end and seeing the whole thing.

I still remember staying up super late just to see some old reruns of one of my favorite shows of all time, Robotech. Although I did occasionally use it as an excuse to watch some things I probably shouldn't have at that age with quick remote reflexes.

Although it has been a while since I had seen it, I still have very fond memories of it. In my opinion it went down hill (or just changed too much for my tastes) a long time ago.

Now I am nostalgic, bummed out, and realizing I am getting quite old. You really can never go back.

Carrion_Humanoid
2008-09-22, 01:49 PM
Wow, that is so much different than what I remember, I remember round heads and at one time there was an alien that Killed original Tom. Then another generation. So what was Toonami's purpose again? I kinda never really watched it but now i'm kinda sad cuz whenever anything i used to watch ends i r sad.

Jayngfet
2008-09-22, 09:12 PM
As the original pre peter cullen voice said:

"Every weekday at five cartoon network is building you a better cartoon show."

Jayngfet
2008-09-24, 09:23 PM
bumped. Please?