PDA

View Full Version : I'm crying inside.

piscivorus
2005-11-14, 10:15 PM
About a year ago i created a class The ninja, and since then i've lost the data regarding it. I've been spending hours frantically searching the message boards, only to come to one conclussion. That *Sniffle* it has been delete lost to the unforgiving depths of the internet... But alas a glimmer of hope maybe just maybe the webmasters might have a saved copy some where. I do understand the fat chance of such a oppertunity. But i'm to plead for my lost creation, Woe the reformating of my hardrive. ;D

RawBearNYC
2005-11-14, 11:23 PM
Is this just a prayer to the ether? A hope that some webmaster will see your request and come forth with the missing document? Or, is there something specific to giantitp.com in your request?

In other words, detains, man, i need DETAILS.

piscivorus
2005-11-14, 11:32 PM
Lol, it was in a post in the gaming forum some time early last year. And i was posting to see if y'all deleted the post every so offend to free up some space or if y'all just moved it and that it might actually be retrievable. But it's ok i found the missing document on my old laptop in a hidden ( i don't know why it was hidden) folder called "blah blah blah" My prayers to the ether have been answered... and it seem i may not require the great skills of the Giantitp's webmasters.

Thanks helping out, i'm going to offer it as a playable class in my campiagn.