PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter(PEACH) parody character

ArlEammon
2008-09-22, 10:14 AM
I'm not a fan of this series, but I need to learn how to make a stat block.

Harry Potter
Chaotic evil
Human
Wizard 9
Strength 10
Dexterity 16
Constitution 18 (haters of the series agree, even as a baby, he's tough as a cockroach)
Intelligent 20
Wisdom 15
Charisma 13

Special Abilities:
Chosen One! All 0 level spells are usable at will. +7 circumstance bonus to AC

Good At Lying
He adds all his mental ability scores for his bluff skill.

The Power of Gibberish
As long as Harry can say something in Latin he can imitate a spell with another version. The spells imitatable are spells 1-3.

Feats:
Scribe Scrolls
Meta magic: empower
Meta magic: quicken
dodge
Brew potion

Skill Slots:
Prestidigitation: 12(15)
Bluff:+12(23)
Spell Craft +12
Spot +12
Listen +12
Knowledge(Arcana) +12
Hide +5

Spell like abilities:
All 0 level spells are spell like abilities he may use at will.(of the sorcerer and wizard variety)

HP72
Armor Class: 20
Initiative: +4 Dexterity
Base Attack Bonus: +4
spells perday:

Ron:Harry got hit in the head by a 35 calibur! Good thing he's the Chosen One!
Voldemort: Come to the Dark Side! Save your mother Padme! I mean Mrs. Potter!

AstralFire
2008-09-22, 12:29 PM
...If you really want to learn how to make a stat block, then look at the guide to homebrewing monster listings, or any of the monster listings in the SRD.

Or if you mean the text-heavy, nigh unreadable actual block of text, most books with setting information contain at least a few.

ArlEammon
2008-09-22, 12:32 PM
...If you really want to learn how to make a stat block, then look at the guide to homebrewing monster listings, or any of the monster listings in the SRD.

Or if you mean the text-heavy, nigh unreadable actual block of text, most books with setting information contain at least a few.

Actual constructive criticism of my terrible stat block, without being snooty.
I give this review a 5/5. :)

Revanmal
2008-09-22, 12:34 PM
You forgot the ability that absolutely anything at any time in the area somehow pertains to him and his mysterious past.

Debihuman
2008-09-22, 08:41 PM
I think you've over-estimated Harry's Intelligence. He misses some clues and Hermione has far more book-smarts than he does. I'd peg him closer to 16.

What he should get is a luck bonus to all of his knowledge checks due to family background and an insight bonus to Sense Motive due to his connection to Voldemort.

Why Wizard 9? If you are keeping this in keeping in time with the books, 7th level makes more sense.

You can give out Scribe Scroll as a bonus feat [all Hogwart's students should get this feat]. He should definitely have Brew potion from taking Snape's classes.

I found that it's a lot easier to PEACH something that uses this standard 3.5 format:

Name:
[Size] [Type]:
Hit Dice: [Hit Dice] + [Bonus Hit points], ([average hp])
Initiative:
Speed:
Armor Class:
BAB/Grapple:
Attack:
Full Attack:
Space/Reach:
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities:
Saves:
Abilities:
Skills: