PDA

View Full Version : Lord's of Jacob's Ladder

ArlEammon
2008-09-23, 10:22 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91432&page=2

I don't want to kill an interactive mood, so instead of an introduction the game starts with the gods in a space station above the Earth speaking to eachother.

Fan
2008-09-24, 02:14 PM
Fghtak as he had dubbed himself sat gibbering in a corner his straightjacket buckles straining, and twisting as he attempted to escape his bonds, and his limits. The straight jacket itself had suffered none since he had gained this power, and the other gods will find that it is impossible to remove or damage in anyway except for some light singes if they attempt to remove it.
the physcotic god then set about devouring the bugs in his corner while iggbering something about the "awakening", and how the stars are not right.

ArlEammon
2008-09-24, 03:43 PM
Fghtak as he had dubbed himself sat gibbering in a corner his straightjacket buckles straining, and twisting as he attempted to escape his bonds, and his limits. The straight jacket itself had suffered none since he had gained this power, and the other gods will find that it is impossible to remove or damage in anyway except for some light singes if they attempt to remove it.
the physcotic god then set about devouring the bugs in his corner while iggbering something about the "awakening", and how the stars are not right.

Karmoth stared at Fghtak in his child's body. Karmoth's eyes were blood red, and he had a strange aura of anguish that people in orbit could feel. Without realizing his emotional outburst, Karmoth had slain all of the entire population of a Mars colony.

Gorgondantess
2008-09-24, 05:47 PM
Brandon slips out of the 4th dimension back into the third after observing the goings on here. He had been watching for the whole time from there, and decided to then step in. He materializes with a blur to all the people in the room, a fog, and a flash. He is standing there, with a pained look on his face, over 6 feet tall and slim. He has long, straight brown hair and a finely tailored, ruffled brown suit. His black and green eyes glare at the straitjacketed figure in the corner, and he walks over and kicks him in the face, then slumps in another corner, looking exhausted.

ArlEammon
2008-09-24, 06:11 PM
Brandon slips out of the 4th dimension back into the third after observing the goings on here. He had been watching for the whole time from there, and decided to then step in. He materializes with a blur to all the people in the room, a fog, and a flash. He is standing there, with a pained look on his face, over 6 feet tall and slim. He has long, straight brown hair and a finely tailored, ruffled brown suit. His black and green eyes glare at the straitjacketed figure in the corner, and he walks over and kicks him in the face, then slumps in another corner, looking exhausted.

Amon Karmoth simply wondered too himself what he should do. "The Force keeping us bound in human bodies has been destroyed by an unknown force. Jacob's Ladder has awakened us afterward. What force is more powerful than the Forces of Fate?"

charl
2008-09-24, 08:27 PM
Mikael shrugs, as he opens a random service panel on the wall, and unexpectedly finds a six pack of dark, German beer behind it. He opens one and sits himself on the floor. After taking a large drink from the bottle, he says: "So, what do we do now? Won't our former caretakers be after us?"

ArlEammon
2008-09-24, 08:32 PM
Mikael shrugs, as he opens a random service panel on the wall, and unexpectedly finds a six pack of dark, German beer behind it. He opens one and sits himself on the floor. After taking a large drink from the bottle, he says: "So, what do we do now? Won't our former caretakers be after us?"

"They are afraid.. besides, we got most of them."

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-25, 06:55 AM
Bertrand wanders off and finds some raw materials and tools behind a panel. Half an hour later he has a filigree bracelet which happens to contain a fully-functional laser. He continues tinkering.

charl
2008-09-25, 11:54 AM
"They are afraid.. besides, we got most of them."

"Might be true, but they know how to make more of us, and eventually they are bound to find a way to control them too."

ArlEammon
2008-09-25, 08:46 PM
"Might be true, but they know how to make more of us, and eventually they are bound to find a way to control them too."

"So who did the Brethren send to this station we just took over? What are your names? I know Fghtak. But thats it."

Gorgondantess
2008-09-26, 12:35 AM
Brandon lifts his head out of his arms, his face soaked in sweat. He had been trying to telepathically pacify fghtak quite unsucessfully- he found his mind to be extremely... volatile. He wore a pained, exhausted look on his face. Suddenly, one of the bottles of beer found itself inexplicably a different brand and in his hands. He drank a bot, then trew it at the wall, standing up. "Tell me your name, child, before anything. I do not have the energy to go digging for it."

ArlEammon
2008-09-26, 01:24 AM
Brandon lifts his head out of his arms, his face soaked in sweat. He had been trying to telepathically pacify fghtak quite unsucessfully- he found his mind to be extremely... volatile. He wore a pained, exhausted look on his face. Suddenly, one of the bottles of beer found itself inexplicably a different brand and in his hands. He drank a bot, then trew it at the wall, standing up. "Tell me your name, child, before anything. I do not have the energy to go digging for it."

"As far as I know, the child's mind is known as Jakob. Apparently he lived a normal life before the Babel agents kidnapped him."

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-26, 02:29 PM
Bertrand wanders back in in time to hear the question on names.
"I'm Thomas Bertrand, but call me Kamate. My given name no longer fits."

Fan
2008-09-26, 02:35 PM
The Deranged mental man in a straight jacket looks upon the others, and one of the many voices in his head spoke.
"KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU!"
"No don't! we needto make them our freinds so that we will have someone to defend us while we are trapped in here."
"I say we do nothing, and wait for the satrs to align.... For our true awakening."
"SILENCE! he is not supposed to know these things! It is your fault that he went mad in the first place!"
"Stop bickering you two, your acting like a bunch of children."
"And it ended up saving us didn't it? I planned this I had us placed close to the child, so that way our power could begin to awaken!"

ArlEammon
2008-09-26, 05:13 PM
The Deranged mental man in a straight jacket looks upon the others, and one of the many voices in his head spoke.
"KILL THEM ALL! KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU!"
"No don't! we needto make them our freinds so that we will have someone to defend us while we are trapped in here."
"I say we do nothing, and wait for the satrs to align.... For our true awakening."
"SILENCE! he is not supposed to know these things! It is your fault that he went mad in the first place!"
"Stop bickering you two, your acting like a bunch of children."
"And it ended up saving us didn't it? I planned this I had us placed close to the child, so that way our power could begin to awaken!"

Amon decided that enough was enough. "ENOUGH" he reiterated out loud. "We need to think about what our course of action is. I"m a strange creature out of touch with his own darkness and light, and everyone else, except for a few are just as unstable as I. I think I'll go to the recreation commons before we actually do anything important."

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-26, 08:18 PM
"Why are you all talking about "we" so much? Yes, we all went through something similar. Who cares? I really could care less about the rest of you. I have Things To Do."
Bertrand turns to leave.

Fan
2008-09-26, 08:20 PM
[um, that was inside his head....]

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-26, 08:23 PM
[put thoughts in Italics, like this:]

Half are insane and the others look pretty useless. Why did I come here with them in the first place?

ArlEammon
2008-09-26, 08:25 PM
"The world down there, on Earth... is too fragile for us. I cannot live there and began to destroy things. I must leave... Perhaps one of the stars outside our system?"

Fan
2008-09-26, 08:26 PM
[they ARE in italic vorpal...]
Fghtak will come out of his mad state for a few seconds to say.,.
"We have been choosen to live for a reason, and each of us has a purpose we must serve. There is no avoiding the forces of Destiny young ones."

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-26, 09:42 PM
[well don't put them in quotes, then. That's for speech. In the past I've used /~I think you a thought~/ instead of "I say something" to distinguish them, that might help.]

ArlEammon
2008-09-29, 02:04 AM
I am beyond Destiny. There is none before me. ::A demonic voice emerged as Amon spoke::

charl
2008-09-29, 03:36 AM
"Think about it, man, or whatever you are. What is it for us out there in space? Just cold, empty, vacuum. We may not be entirely human anymore, but humanity is all we have. As far as I know, it's the only thing around."

Mikael empties his beer and opens another one, then takes out a pack of luckies from his leather jacket and lights one.

Gorgondantess
2008-09-29, 07:54 PM
Brandon laughs a short, harsh laugh at what Mikael says. "What is it for us out there in space? Nothing any sane man would want. I do not, however, hold myself to be one of those lucky beings. Space is cold, but not empty." His voice drops, and he takes on an edge, sounding... off. "There are things out there. Beings of incredible, horrible power. Not gods, but close enough." His voice slows, and becomes soft, hiding a distinct maliciousness. "Where do you think we got our... gifts... anyways?"

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-29, 08:30 PM
{OOC:}

What kind of power do we have? For example, if someone had created a earth god-type, what would be the limit of their capabilities? Making a plant double in size in a minute or so? Causing a forest to spring up where there was previously just grass? Restoring the crater of an atomic bomb to a grassy field? What can we do?

ArlEammon
2008-09-29, 08:33 PM
{OOC:}

What kind of power do we have? For example, if someone had created a earth god-type, what would be the limit of their capabilities? Making a plant double in size in a minute or so? Causing a forest to spring up where there was previously just grass? Restoring the crater of an atomic bomb to a grassy field? What can we do?

OOC: Basically, we can terraform an entire planet in a few short days from just outside of orbit. We don't require oxygen to breathe, we can all telepathically communicate, and we are all extremely tougher to kill than even a supersoldier.

A god of war could manipulate nations into attacking eachother, cause civil war, invent weapons more powerful than any ever made, create champions capable of superhuman feats... etcetera.

So, its basically like everyone is capable of destroying an Earthsized planet in 24 hours with our powers.

ArlEammon
2008-09-29, 11:01 PM
"Where do you think we got our... gifts... anyways?"

"Ourselves... Thats why we are supposedly worshiped in limited form down below... By different names. Its impossible to know who is who..."

thevorpalbunny
2008-09-30, 03:37 PM
{OOC: oh, I didn't think we were nearly that powerful. Thanks for the clarification}

In response to Mikael, Kamate replies "Space is the biggest laboratory possible. Earth is more important, but no scientist would ever turn down the chance to turn an entire planet into a living laboratory."

After hearing Amon's comment Evidently deciding that this conversation no longer holds his interest, Kamate exits without another word.

He leaves and goes to an isolated piece of the space station. With a few tools he pulls from behind a bulkhead and his abilities, he rebuilds it into a car-sized one-man spacecraft powered by zero-point energy and descends to Earth, landing in the Alps, near the site of the LHC
{OOC: If you haven't rigidly decided how history ran, I'd like the LHC to have been shut down long ago, but the tunnel to still exist in bad repair.}

ArlEammon
2008-09-30, 09:53 PM
{OOC: oh, I didn't think we were nearly that powerful. Thanks for the clarification}

In response to Mikael, Kamate replies "Space is the biggest laboratory possible. Earth is more important, but no scientist would ever turn down the chance to turn an entire planet into a living laboratory."

After hearing Amon's comment Evidently deciding that this conversation no longer holds his interest, Kamate exits without another word.

He leaves and goes to an isolated piece of the space station. With a few tools he pulls from behind a bulkhead and his abilities, he rebuilds it into a car-sized one-man spacecraft powered by zero-point energy and descends to Earth, landing in the Alps, near the site of the LHC
{OOC: If you haven't rigidly decided how history ran, I'd like the LHC to have been shut down long ago, but the tunnel to still exist in bad repair.}

(Whats the LHC?)

Fan
2008-09-30, 09:56 PM
(THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER the most powerful energy accelerator on the planet... it may very well be the end of us all. On other news what could I do with my powers... Cthulhu Mythos type of stuff, or does my death domain mean sluaghter?)

ArlEammon
2008-09-30, 09:58 PM
(THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER the most powerful energy accelerator on the planet... it may very well be the end of us all. On other news what could I do with my powers... Cthulhu Mythos type of stuff, or does my death domain mean sluaghter?)

(Your good at causing death... duh. ;) you could probably cause diseases...)

Fan
2008-09-30, 09:59 PM
(Well... I have an actual reason for my person growing in power later game... I will PM it to you, and if you don't approve I will sctach it, and make new plans.)

Gorgondantess
2008-09-30, 11:45 PM
As Kamate leaves, Brandon keeps an extradimensional eye on him, watching what he is doing. Seeing him near the LHC, Brandon teleports there and using his powers over portals and doors causes the entry to collapse. He then sits on top of the wreckage, smoking a cigarette, waiting for Kamate to get there.

charl
2008-10-01, 12:27 AM
Mikael shrugs at the others. "Suit yourselves."

He then walks off in search for a computer with radio or whatever connection to Earth.

ArlEammon
2008-10-01, 12:58 AM
Mikael shrugs at the others. "Suit yourselves."

He then walks off in search for a computer with radio or whatever connection to Earth.

It seems the destruction of a Mars colony has reached the massess. The Five Sovereign nations of Earth hope to find who was responsible.

charl
2008-10-01, 05:54 AM
It seems the destruction of a Mars colony has reached the massess. The Five Sovereign nations of Earth hope to find who was responsible.

"Now that is interesting. I wonder who did." Mikael wanders off, wondering if he could possibly use his power over information to find out, or if he has to ask one of the other freaks on the station.

ArlEammon
2008-10-03, 04:43 PM
"Now that is interesting. I wonder who did." Mikael wanders off, wondering if he could possibly use his power over information to find out, or if he has to ask one of the other freaks on the station.

He senses it was someone in the same station. Strongly suggestable conclusion was Amon Karmoth.

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 05:10 PM
Kamate reaches the entrance in the deserted CERN complex. He sees Brandon sitting there and snarls. "One of you? Had nothing better to do than follow the only one with brains, eh? You probably can't even figure out why I'm here."

Gorgondantess
2008-10-03, 05:31 PM
"The only one with brains, eh? That's precious. As if a few tools and trinkets could make you smarter than me. You may know technology, but I know everything. Everything that is, was, and some of what will be. I know what is in your head. I know things that you cannot even begin to comprehend. Do not speak to me about 'brains'. My brains are the only reason I'm still sentient. I doubt you could say the same thing for yourself." Brandon flicks his cigarette at Kamate sot that it hits his eye. "And as for 'not knowing why you're here', what do you take me for, a child? Here lies one of the greatest sources of resources and power on the planet. It does not take much to understand why you are here." Brandon jumps down and walks up to Kamate, waiting for an answer.
Oh, by the way, Brandon is probing Kamate as he says this. At the least, he should be able to glean some surface thoughts.

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 08:26 PM
"Resources? Power? For someone who claims to be omniscient, you don't know sh*t. This tunnel is nothing but a 17-mile scrap heap. This scrap heap, however, is a symbol. This was the place where we found the rules of the universe, and it will be the place where I find the path beyond them. Scarcity is dead, and this tunnel will be its tomb."

ArlEammon
2008-10-03, 08:32 PM
"Resources? Power? For someone who claims to be omniscient, you don't know sh*t. This tunnel is nothing but a 17-mile scrap heap. This scrap heap, however, is a symbol. This was the place where we found the rules of the universe, and it will be the place where I find the path beyond them. Scarcity is dead, and this tunnel will be its tomb."

"Our powers are weak." Amon lamented. "Something beyond us is incomprehensible, yet we simply went into obedient slumber when the stars demanded it."
He paused."How could any force, even immortal seal our fates all at once? One of us well fed and nourished has the power of infinite galaxies coursing through our veins."

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 08:35 PM
"Our powers are weak." Amon lamented. "Something beyond us is incomprehensible, yet we simply went into obedient slumber when the stars demanded it."
He paused."How could any force, even immortal seal our fates all at once? One of us well fed and nourished has the power of infinite galaxies coursing through our veins."

(You're not near us)

ArlEammon
2008-10-03, 08:37 PM
(You're not near us)

(Accidental quoting. You'll notice he's just rambling.)

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 08:45 PM
(OK)
Kamate pauses a moment and then resumes his diatribe against Brandon
"And another thing; I am more than just a user of 'trinkets,' I am Science incarnate. I know how the world works from the gluons to the supermassive black holes; I can use zero-point energy, I know to collapse your heart into a black hole no matter how distant you are. That is my power."
He grins ferally, "But I have always been for conserving power. The trinkets help with that." and flicks his wrist, blasting away the rubble from beneath Brandon with the laser bracelet he made previously.

Gorgondantess
2008-10-03, 08:53 PM
As the dust of the rubble clears, it can be seen that the passage is still blocked- the rocks are now simply in smaller peices. "You're not getting in without my permission, or unless you kill me. I am the gate and the key, and right now the LHC is locked." Brandon starts pacing. "If this is just a pile of rubble, Then Why Are You Here?. I was speaking of power and resources metaphorically. I'm perfectly aware that this is a scrap heap... but for one such as yourself, it holds more power than almost any place on earth. This much I know." He turns to Kamate. "Now, there is a reason why I'm here. It is not my intention to be antagonistic towards you. If you had waited to hear what I had to say rather than go on the offensive immediately, you might have learned that sooner." Brandon pretends to wait for a response, probing Kamate's mind for any information all the while.

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 09:04 PM
"Out with it, then. There are plenty of other spots for me to start. Los Alamos, Hiroshima, Serenity Base. You have 15 seconds to convince me not to leave immediately."
(I think I got the name wrong, but by Serenity Base I meant the place where Apollo 11 landed. I thought that was the name.)

Gorgondantess
2008-10-03, 09:16 PM
"I propose an alliance. There, now I certainly hope you won't leave, or I shall consider it an act of aggression." Brandon pauses, searching in Kamate's mind for any intents of future treachery. "We could take over the world, the two of us. Hell, the galaxy. The only thing in our way right now is the others. When you came down here, I assumed you were going to do something... independent. I thought you might like a companion." Brandon smiles, and shrugs. "You have your trinkets, I'll give you that. They're very nice and shiny, and they can blow things up. However, they are... limited." He sits down, probing again. "I am semi- omniscient. I have powers over the mind, and powers over space time. But hey, let's face it; I'm just highly maneuverable. You can't win alone. I can't win alone. But we can definitely win together." He gets back up, sighs, and continues: "I chose you to approach because I found you the most likely candidate. Intelligent, powerful, and at least somewhat stable. Other than that I'd have to choose form a weakling, a child, and a freak. I do so hope you'll find my choice prudent."
C'mon, man, you've gotta give something up to the mind probe:smallwink:. I hate to see what limited powers I have go to waste.:smallfrown:

ArlEammon
2008-10-03, 09:21 PM
Amon Karmoth had accumulated a mysterious colony of 50,000 residents on a planet just outside known space. The planet known Mauryn now had people on it. Through Amon's power, he made a portion of the planet habitable. The weather modification net had been set, and an illusionary existence could be led by the happy citizens. It was Amon who had given these thousands a second chance at life. They had all been singled out by Babel Industries for similar reasons the Lords of Jacob's Ladder had, but to a smaller extent.

They chose a pretended freak technological accident in order to escape the clutches of B.I. The other Lords would discover before long, but Amon would never forget the crimes he had actually done on Mars. Nine thousand years ago, like a child killing ants, Amon, slaughtered the entire planet of Mars. Amon's history as the Black Tyrant of another dimension scarred his mind and irrevocably caused him shame. As the Black Tyrant he devoured entire civilizations, both figuratively and literally.

Whether Amon liked it or not, he had developed absolute control over the Infernal. Now, he must attempt to use his dark power for the causes of Good, if his sanity would last him.

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 09:30 PM
(If he's reading my thoughts, it's not gaining him anything because he's saying exactly what he's thinking. Science does not value secrecy; he won't hide his emotions or his thoughts.)

"I am not interested. You misread my intentions; I will not take over the world unless it asks me to. I will make inventions so powerful that no sane man would not take it if offered; I will remove all need for poverty, hunger, and death; I will give both freely to the least first, the great later, but once scarcity is dead I will be off to bring those gifts to whoever else sits between the stars."

(Thoughts, if you really want them:) Perhaps they will regard me as a god, many years from now. But while I live they will call me neither lord nor god nor master. I am just a teacher."

Gorgondantess
2008-10-03, 09:33 PM
"Then I am done here. You are useless to me." Without another word, Brandon dissapears, off to some dismal dimension, somewhere.

Fan
2008-10-03, 09:42 PM
"Did someone say no sane man? I do believe i was called here?"
Fghtak then laughs manicly, and you can tell he is STRAINING to get out of the straioght jacket he is in.
"The things that bound us still hold their sway, could you not free us from our bonds today?"

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 10:06 PM
As Brandon dissappears, Kamate says, "And good riddance to you too. Now to work."
Then he is interrupted by the arrival of Fgthak. "Another madman. Go away, I will not deal with any more of your kind. I am busy."
True to his word, he completely ignores him.

Within a minute, Kamate has opened the tunnel. Using scrap, he jury-rigs a hovering platform resembling a floating Segway and modifies his bracelet to make light as well as a laser. In the tunnel, with an abundance of materials, he creates many small robots which explore the tunnel, clean, and gather materials. He lights the area and sets up many sections, including a 'clean room' for his chemistry, a machine shop, and other things that few but he could fathom.
Over the next days, he sets up an industrial-strength zero-point energy harvester, a proof-of-concept device that creates wormhole gates for transportation, and a clunky but functional nanotech self-replicator.
Over the next weeks, he extends the proof of concept to a functional device that allows him to move objects the size of the harvester if he has a device at each endpoint, and refines the replicators into constructors that could replicate his harvester.

Fan
2008-10-03, 10:08 PM
at the mention of his words Fgthaks experssion changes to that of a serious bussiness man.
"Oh, but good sir I think you'll find I'm one of a kind."

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 10:14 PM
"You and everyone else. . ."
Kamate descends into the tunnel.

Fan
2008-10-03, 10:20 PM
(eh' I triedto be nice.)
Fghtak will cackle madly before vanishing towards the airlocks... it appears hes going to open them.

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 10:33 PM
(Kamate is on earth, not in outer space. In the site of the LHC.)

Fan
2008-10-03, 10:35 PM
(Kamate is on earth, not in outer space. In the site of the LHC.)

(WE are in space though as stated multiple times throghout this thread... I'm just playing a crazy person I don't even know whats next!)

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-03, 10:44 PM
(How did you talk directly to me then? You said you were "called here")

Fan
2008-10-03, 10:47 PM
(How did you talk directly to me then? You said you were "called here")

(Crazy person teleporting... I'm the god of madness! )

charl
2008-10-04, 04:04 AM
Mikael walks away from the computer after a while of info-gathering. He has now finished his first six-pack and his halfway through his next. While walking through the corridors he lights a cigarette, turns a corner and walks off to a life-pod.
"The people in this f-ing tincan are idiots." He says to himself, as he climbs into the life-pod and closes the hatch behnid him.
He takes is seat before the controls to the station.
"Now let's see here... I wonder if Munich is still around down there on Earth." He clumsily hits the controls trying to program the flight computer, when he accidentally hits the LAUNCH button before he is done.
The pods is shot away down to Earth, where it crashlands with a loud boom, creating an small crater, not far from the LHC.
Mikael emerges from the crashed pod, beer bottle in hand. He is not walking straight anymore, from the alcohol and the crash, and appears pretty confused, but unharmed.
Then he speaks with slightly slurred words: "Wooow... ouch. Ouch. Man... that was brutal. Don't drink and drive! Alcohol and space-ships don't go well together."

ArlEammon
2008-10-04, 02:07 PM
Mikael walks away from the computer after a while of info-gathering. He has now finished his first six-pack and his halfway through his next. While walking through the corridors he lights a cigarette, turns a corner and walks off to a life-pod.
"The people in this f-ing tincan are idiots." He says to himself, as he climbs into the life-pod and closes the hatch behnid him.
He takes is seat before the controls to the station.
"Now let's see here... I wonder if Munich is still around down there on Earth." He clumsily hits the controls trying to program the flight computer, when he accidentally hits the LAUNCH button before he is done.
The pods is shot away down to Earth, where it crashlands with a loud boom, creating an small crater, not far from the LHC.
Mikael emerges from the crashed pod, beer bottle in hand. He is not walking straight anymore, from the alcohol and the crash, and appears pretty confused, but unharmed.
Then he speaks with slightly slurred words: "Wooow... ouch. Ouch. Man... that was brutal. Don't drink and drive! Alcohol and space-ships don't go well together."

Munich is indeed still there. Actually, there is a sort of transit system across the entire planet as well that is due to open up in 3 years. Powerful technological wizards have come up with a way to stimie any effect of having billions of people. Because of only a handful of governments around during these days, maintaining the planetary transit was easy.

thevorpalbunny
2008-10-04, 06:42 PM
(He said Munich, not Music. Munich as in the city in Germany, where his background said he came from.)