PDA

View Full Version : Qarr is a magnificent bastard!

Wreckingrocc
2008-09-25, 08:33 AM
Guys I think Qarr fits the term 'magnificent bastard' perfectly now. Just look at the facts!Because he is awesome and he can lead all these people and he can plan ahead and is a really cool guy!Am I right or am I right?

Morty
2008-09-25, 08:35 AM
Sooner or later, everyone who doesn't fail at everything they do is a Magnificent Bastar. Funny, yet true.

Raz_Fox
2008-09-25, 08:35 AM
:smallamused: Clap. Clap. Clap. :smallamused:
Perhaps Qarr is. Perhaps he is not. Perhaps this is what he will become.
A perfect logical deduction, however.

Had me going there for a second. Well done.

Theodoriph
2008-09-25, 08:36 AM
Another petty attempt at humour.

AKA_Bait
2008-09-25, 10:58 AM
As much as this is a joke, I think it's possible that Qarr will become one. Let's give it a little time and see what the imp got out of this little shift in the balance of power both among the Azurite fleet and in hell. There were 'opportunities' for him to take advantage of afterall. We don't even know that Therkla was right about Qarr informing Kubota. I wouldn't put it outside the realm of the reasonable that Kubota just had a standing plan to attack the Katos, an acknowledged secondary target, at the first opportunity Hinjo and the rest left them undefended on the ship.

Laurentio II
2008-09-25, 12:49 PM
Was not this thread humor over abused? It's not more humor on the characters, nor on the tendency of fan boy to call "Magnificent Bastard" any character that can spell is name. It's humor on the fact that some one is able to tell that others can over use the same joke?

Ok. Vaarsuvius is male and/or/nor female. Haley is a planar. Belkar is Lawful Good. Miko is already back. Wow, how funny!

chiasaur11
2008-09-25, 01:05 PM
You forget that Eh doesn't afraid of anything.

Forum Staff
2008-09-25, 06:32 PM
Starting pointless "parody" threads just to complain about other threads that people have started is counterproductive. Thread locked.