PDA

View Full Version : Image hosting.

Sped55
2005-09-05, 03:55 PM
I need help, where should i host my images, i mean, photobucket makes me sign up for a dum college just to use it.
Nevermind imageshack is good!

Zherog
2005-09-05, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "dum college" but I just looked at the registration screen for Photbucket, and I don't see anything that could even be what you're talking about. Here's the stuff you have to enter:

First and last name, your birthdate, your gender, the level of education you have completed, your country, your zip code (only if you're in the US).

You then have to create a username - keeping in mind that the username will be part of the URl you have for pics; you need to enter a password and re-enter it to verify. You need to enter your e-mail, the re-enter that for verification. You need to select the account type (free, most likely) and then make a few choices about your account (such as whether it's public or private). then you click the register button.

My hunch is you're balking at the question about "Education Completed" in the top section. I don't really see the big deal - it's just marketing information. They aren't saying you need to have a degree to register.

Sped55
2005-09-06, 03:18 PM
I know but it said on my that I have to check a box that says i know i will be contacted regarding information about something college and im only 12, so i figured my dad would be all WTCensored word is this about.