PDA

View Full Version : Binder Equipment

Enguhl
2008-09-27, 09:18 AM
In an upcoming campaign I am playing a binder (it will start either 6 or 9, DM hasn't decided yet) so I have been looking through all of the binder stuff and realized they are a very general class and change on a day to day basis. When it came to equipment I couldn't decide how broad to make it. Obviously more than one type of weapon, possibly some medium/heavy armor for when i change vestiges.
Any suggestions from people that have played binders before on how much you use different equipment?

jcsw
2008-09-27, 09:35 AM
Having not actually played a binder before (although I read the section quite a bit) I can only say: Look at what the party lacks, and build your stats around there. You might be the most flexible, but you can't cover all the bases, so make sure those you cover are the ones your party needs.

That said, don't get too heavy armor, if you ever needed that much armor you should just bind Savnok instead. Get his tooth too, so you can move at normal speed when you are binding him.

Kyeudo
2008-09-27, 10:50 AM
Get a vestige phylactery as soon as possible. It increases your flexibility greatly.

namo
2008-09-27, 06:20 PM
Consolidated Binder Handbook (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=784085)

You can search (Ctrl+F) for Equipment if that's all you're interested in.