PDA

View Full Version : Butler vs. Brock

Raging_Pacifist
2008-09-27, 03:05 PM
Scenario; Butler from Artemis Fowl (pre book 3) and Brock Samson (The Venture Bros.) are facing of head to head for reasons unknown. They are at opposite ends of a neutral compound and each has their signature weapons: Butler SiG Sauer 9 and Brock his big knife. They will fight to the death. Go.

BRC
2008-09-27, 04:21 PM
It's been awhile since I read the books, but I think the Sig is a gun. If they start at opposite ends than Butler wins. Unless your going trope-tastic in which case Brock wins because Butler brought a gun to a knifefight.

Nevrmore
2008-09-27, 04:25 PM
Interesting scenario. While Butler's definitely got more experience than Brock, seeing as he's been trained since he was a child and is a good deal older than Samson, Brock seems to have more drive in the vein that he jumps into fights with either joy or insane, primal rage...

Enlong
2008-09-27, 04:35 PM
It partially depends on whether this is Butler before or after The Eternity Code. If it's after, that Kevlar weaving over his heart would definitely be working against Butler in the fight.

Rogue 7
2008-09-27, 05:44 PM
He stated it was before The Eternity Code.

Saying that, with two badasses, one of whom has a gun, I'll give it to the guy with the gun.