PDA

View Full Version : Can you delete this account?

Arthur_Pendrago
2008-09-29, 12:43 AM
I'm posting here because I want this account (Arthur_Pendrago) deleted.

What happened was I was creating an account here, but screwed up the name by mistake (I didn't catch the "n" in Pendragon got cut off until after I made the account). Thinking I couldn't change it I tried to settle with it (because I thought at the time I could create a new account with a different e-mail, I didn't want to go through the trouble and use a different e-mail other than my primary one). (Yes, I later caught the sticky that says not to have multiple accounts, but I'm not trying to have two accounts here, I just want one account, just fixing the name).

I created another account under an old e-mail, the account Winterdusk. I thought I could just change the e-mail address to the proper e-mail I use as my central e-mail account, but of course found I couldn't because my main e-mail was already in use by Arthur_Pendrago.

I'm not trying to break the rules here, by trying to set up and use two accounts, I just wanted to fix my name on here (as I think it looks stupid with a letter cut off) and they system doesn't seem to let me just change a user name.

Thank you for your help.