PDA

View Full Version : Heeeeeyyy...

Flying Toaster
2008-09-29, 01:05 AM
Dark Side... Yeah... I remember where i saw Varsuvius' veiny corruption-like lines on face of man before... KOTOR II... And those corruption-like lines on face of man (or otherwise) combined with agressive, violent and irrational behavior... Dark side?

Seriously guys, he's falling to the evil side, can't you see it? Am i the only one that's NOT CRAZY?!

Regneva
2008-09-29, 02:22 AM
Dark Side... Yeah... I remember where i saw Varsuvius' veiny corruption-like lines on face of man before... KOTOR II... And those corruption-like lines on face of man (or otherwise) combined with agressive, violent and irrational behavior... Dark side?

Seriously guys, he's falling to the evil side, can't you see it? Am i the only one that's NOT CRAZY?!

Coincidential...

David Argall
2008-09-29, 02:23 AM
It is being made crudely obvious, so much so that one can hope it is mere lack of "sleep" which needs only a night of bedrest to cure.

dragongirl13
2008-09-29, 08:17 PM
Huh. I personally thought V's veins looked more like the episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer when Willow was going all crazy and obsessive about exacting revenge on the guy who killed Tara.

keeperoflore
2008-09-29, 08:21 PM
not evil just frustrated and stubborn, i draw this conclusion from the simple fact that V and I are almost exactly alike in personality.

Mando Knight
2008-09-29, 08:53 PM
*Reads title, sticks out thumbs*

V's turning to the dark side of the Fonz?:smallconfused:

Thant
2008-09-29, 09:17 PM
Hehe, DARTH Varsuvius, has a nice sound to it:smallsmile:

Greep
2008-09-29, 09:20 PM
Sure, but vaarsuvius already sounds like an evil bad name. like Dominus ;)

Heroic
2008-09-29, 09:32 PM
hehe... maybe he/she will influence his/her companions to fall to the dark side (KOTOR II style... actually I'm playing dark side right now :smallamused:)

drengnikrafe
2008-09-29, 09:53 PM
If you devoted your whole life to winning, and bragging about it, and then for several months you went without rest while you continually failed, would you be very happy?

Vaarsuvius is just very annoyed that he has been failing for so very long, and, at this point, she only has two objectives in his life, in her eyes: A) He wants to find Haley and Roy at any cost. B) She wants to save the world from all the evil going on all over the place. That is, in fact, his quest. If anything stands in her way of those goals, then he might as well get rid of it, right?

You can't think that "She is becoming evil", you have to think "how would you react if you went without sleep for months while you continually failed at a should-be-simple task?"

Or, I'm an optimist, and I'm mostly anti-evil and very pro-V, so the thought of an Evil Vaarsuvius doesn't sit well with me.

I guess only time will tell.