PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

The_King_of_Durf
2005-06-11, 01:17 PM
First is from the confused smiley thread, but was never answered:

I have another separate question about the confused smiley, why is it different from all the others, the others are shining and have shadow and more detail, whereas the confused smiley seems to have been made differently. Would someone please explain this to me?

Secondly, whatever happened to xthemage and boggoter? Are they still modding these boards? I haven't seen one of their posts since I got here in March
EDIT: Added Boggoter there too

Grey Watcher
2005-06-11, 01:33 PM
First is from the confused smiley thread, but was never answered:

Secondly, whatever happened to xthemage and boggoter? Are they still modding these boards? I haven't seen one of their posts since I got here in March
EDIT: Added Boggoter there too

I've never met Boggoter. Bogotter is still kicking around, but I imagine his little baby keeps him from posting here a lot. xthemage is on some kind of sabbatacle from modding. I know I read something to that effect, but I can't seem to find where I read that.

RawBearNYC
2005-06-11, 02:19 PM
I have another separate question about the confused smiley, why is it different from all the others, the others are shining and have shadow and more detail, whereas the confused smily seems to have been made differently. Would someone care to explain this to me?
For this answer, you'll have to go to the YaBB message boards, the smileys were provided with the board software and neither Rich nor I ever cared to do anything with them. Frankly, I loathe graphical smileys, but I tend to be in the minority. Of course, in the same vein, I can't fathom the reason you asked this question once, much less twice. :P

The_King_of_Durf
2005-06-11, 05:46 PM
Because the smilies are stalking me.
M'kay, thanks