PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Mick_the_Rogue
2005-05-22, 04:59 PM
And no I'm not talking about the spell.

Given all the new people coming on to the forum there have, on several occasions, popped up several, what I like to call 'What do I do?' threads, where the person is asking how one truly goes about being a member of the lovely playground.

Now I know most people here are helpful anyhow, but I was wondering if it were possible, for whoever has the power to do so, to perhaps make another subforum or something dedicated to explaining how this lovely site works?

Just an idea, it's open to modifications.

HempRope
2005-05-22, 05:43 PM
I believe the idea for... instructions of some sort has been bounced around quite a bit. I'll see if I can dig up the thread...

Xick
2005-05-24, 05:45 PM
i have a suggestion as well and didn't want to make a new thread.

how about extending the number of posts for threads to change the foot print color.

i say this cause 90% of the threads go red really fast... and only what 12 posts turn it yellow? so it isn't brown for very long. red posts don't really signifiy anything special or a mile stone for the thread...i usually just look at the number of pages to gauge how popular it is.

maybe something like brown up to 20 posts yellow up to 100 and red from there....i think that would help out the color system alot. maybe even more than that.

Sneak
2005-06-11, 09:16 AM
That is a good idea, most of the games in the Silly Message Board Games area are red. In fact, almost all of them.