PDA

View Full Version : 500 wii points.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-02, 10:38 AM
I've got 500 wii points.

Does anyone hsave any suggestions of any good NES virtiual console games?

Texas Jedi
2008-10-02, 01:54 PM
I would suggest Startropics, or Mega Man II.

Those are some of my favorite games of all time.

Linkavitch
2008-10-02, 02:54 PM
If you don't have an n64, you might want to check out some of those games, like SMario64, and DK64.

Texas Jedi
2008-10-02, 03:10 PM
I think those are more than 500 points though.

Inhuman Bot
2008-10-02, 03:12 PM
In my opinion, Kirby's adventure was a good investment.

It's what Kirby: Nightmare in dreamland was remade from.

Geno9999
2008-10-02, 03:56 PM
If you didn't get it, Super Mario Bros. 1 or 3.
Also, I heard a lot of good things about Mega man 2, so check that out.
Legend of Zelda would work too (I got Zelda 2, and I'm stuck in the forth temple trying to the false wall (aka; This it? *stab stab* nope, next floor.))
Spartacus93, this is 500 Wii points not 5 dollars (American). N64 is 1000 wiipoints.

Xenogears
2008-10-05, 09:52 AM
Good NES games? The list goes on and on. I haven't been to my WiiShop for a while and my memory isn't so good so if there are any listed that aren't actually on there then please forgive me. Of course this all depends on the kind of games you like.

Ghosts and Goblins. Think that was the original name. One of the hardest games EVER!

Any Mario game. They were good. Especially Super Mario Bros. 3. 2 was so different (because it wasn't actually mario) that it is really fun too. Better with Game Genie codes (peach floating forever, Luigi taking five minutes to land after each jump!)

Any of the Zelda ones. I particurally liked 2 but no one else seems to.

Castelvania was awesome. 2nd is a bit different than the others but still good.

As was ssaid before Megaman 2 and StarTropics were good.

Adventures of Lolo was a fun puzzle game.

The TMNT games were great.

Legendary Wings is a great shooter.

And Theres plenty more but I feel like stopping now so just one left:

RIVER CITY RANSOM!!! This is the best game ever made! Granted I am sure some of that comes from Nostalgia. But still. Basically its a Beat'm'Up but it also has a way to increase your stats (buying stuff like food, toys, music, shoes, and smiles. Thats right you can buy a smile. All that happens is the shop clerk smiles at you. It's free though) It has a hilarious graphics and animation style. Almost everything can be a weapon (sticks, stones, brass knuckles (which can be THROWN!), chains, trash cans, crates, and more). Seriously get this game. NOW!

Haleyintraining
2008-10-05, 09:54 AM
The kirby one, I can't remember what it is called, but it is fun and 500 points.

Xenogears
2008-10-05, 10:07 AM
The kirby one, I can't remember what it is called, but it is fun and 500 points.

Kirby's Adventure. Awesome game.