PDA

View Full Version : I killed everyone in the Friendly Arm Inn

ArlEammon
2008-10-02, 02:48 PM
In Baldur's Gate with a wand of frost and a lot of luck.... Everyone in the entire town. My alignment is lawful good. How can this be.

Tsotha-lanti
2008-10-02, 02:50 PM
Wrong forum. I'm pretty sure you wanted this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26).

Vizen
2008-10-02, 02:52 PM
Ah Baldur's Gate....Good times, good times.

Its been a long while since I've actually played Baldur's Gate, but you do control other characters by the time you get to the Friendly Arm Inn that just so happen to not be Lawful Good IIRC...

mangosta71
2008-10-02, 02:54 PM
I seem to recall the reputation mechanic making life very difficult for people who did such things. While the game will not change your alignment, you will get swamped by Flaming Fist enforcers until you really wish you hadn't done it.

Flashlight
2008-10-02, 02:56 PM
I loved to solo this game with a half-elven bard, charming people with that fancy cloak you can steal in Beregost and killing them off with this bouncy lightning wand :smallbiggrin:
Later, I used the same character as a blade for Baldur' Gate II. Best RPG Game ever. Period.

Project_Mayhem
2008-10-02, 03:22 PM
I feel a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced ...

Matthew
2008-10-02, 03:47 PM
I would say you probably aren't playing to your stated alignment. If you try that crap in Nashkel or Beregost, be prepared for a beat down. :smallbiggrin:

wumpus
2008-10-03, 10:54 PM
I would say you probably aren't playing to your stated alignment. If you try that crap in Nashkel or Beregost, be prepared for a beat down. :smallbiggrin:

Actually, if you simply show your face in Nashkel or Beregost (without cranking your reputation back at least to 3 or 4) you will be beaten down on sight.