PDA

View Full Version : Understanding V's emotional state...

multilis
2008-10-04, 09:55 PM
"98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution." - http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

Opposites attract. That is why V+B, M+R.

V of course is too proud to admit love, so must instead seek R as indirect way to get back B.

Pokemaster
2008-10-04, 11:06 PM
Isn't V married?

David Argall
2008-10-04, 11:16 PM
A trivial matter. Since we are talking of a long life elf, and a halfling who is likely to die soon, it wouldn't even count as a one-night stand for the elf.

However, we have to note that Miko-Roy did not reach the trope conclusion, and so we have reason to doubt V-Belkar will either.

Laurentio II
2008-10-05, 05:03 AM
"V+B, M+R"?
I officially hate you. No, really.

(By the way, David Argall told everything worthy on the issue)

Mariel Dragon
2008-10-05, 05:29 AM
V+B, M+R

Ok, V is V. B is...Belkar?
R should be Roy, but who is M?

or do you mean Elan and Haley?

Laurentio II
2008-10-05, 05:34 AM
Ok, V is V. B is...Belkar?
R should be Roy, but who is M?
Miko.

or do you mean Elan and Haley?
No, they have no real tension. Just some shojo-manga shyness in the first sentimental arc.

Johel
2008-10-05, 06:03 AM
I think multilis speaks of the arc when Roy was indeed hitting on Miko. At the same time, V put out his/her theory about Belkar's emotionnal process (cf. the Hate/Lust duality).

Now, according to multilis's theory, V try to resurect Roy just to get Belkar back. Do I understand correctly ?

Come on, that's just *BOOP* !!
I now we still don't know his/her gender, nor his/her sexual preference but he/she him/herself said he/she was trying to get rid of Belkar's Lust by making him hate him/her. Why would V do that if he/she was in love of Psycho-Halfelin ?

multilis
2008-10-05, 10:08 AM
"However, we have to note that Miko-Roy did not reach the trope conclusion"

Noting that M and R are *both* dead (though R is now kind of undead), but death in this universe is not always permanent.

This is of course a very *serious* thread. ;)

drengnikrafe
2008-10-05, 12:43 PM
"However, we have to note that Miko-Roy did not reach the trope conclusion"

Noting that M and R are *both* dead (though R is now kind of undead), but death in this universe is not always permanent.

This is of course a very *serious* thread. ;)

Miko has not yet been spotted in LG heaven. I'd like to then proceed to think that she, in fact, went to NG or LN heaven, and Roy will not encounter her. Hopefully.
In other words... Rich, don't ever ressurect Miko. In fact, many fans don't ever want to see her again. Ever. Everever. Please. Not even in the afterlife.

David Argall
2008-10-05, 12:50 PM
Rich, don't ever ressurect Miko. In fact, many fans don't ever want to see her again. Ever. Everever. Please. Not even in the afterlife.
Most of the reasons for not wanting to see her again are reasons she should be seen again. She got tremendous fan interest, and negative interest is still interest.
However, it seems we have seen the last of her.

drengnikrafe
2008-10-05, 12:59 PM
Most of the reasons for not wanting to see her again are reasons she should be seen again. She got tremendous fan interest, and negative interest is still interest.
However, it seems we have seen the last of her.

Your avitar makes sense, David. You seem to have sagaciousness beyond many of us here in the playground.

Linkavitch
2008-10-05, 02:34 PM
In other words... Rich, don't ever ressurect Miko. In fact, many fans don't ever want to see her again. Ever. Everever. Please. Not even in the afterlife.

You know, just because you said that, he probably will?

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-10-06, 10:15 PM
"98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution." - http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

I think Xykon would respond with "Bah, where's the fun it that?"