View Full Version : Any good 2-player games for the PS3?

Zid
2008-10-05, 01:29 PM
Hi!

My boyfriend and I have a PS3. While I have played much video games through the years, he is a rather novice gamer. He´s recently expressed interest in playing games together with me. Do any of you have suggestions? I have Army of TWO, but he would rather play something less violent.

Enigma95
2008-10-05, 04:32 PM
Hmm, well if he isn't really in on a bit of violence then I'm not sure I have any suggestions. (Go PS3!)

Kimusabe
2008-10-05, 09:42 PM
Well most of the games on PS3 that have cooperative modes are all quite violent; Resistance: Fall of Man, Rainbow six Vegas, Haze, etc. Although Army of Two is one of the most violent of them.

The only co-operative games for PS3 I have/have played are Resistance: Fall of Man, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, Haze and Army of Two (barely) All of which were very fun for me and my friends, but most of them were quite violent. Army of Two seemed quite a bit more violent than the others also.

The only other games I can think of that have split screen capabilities that have considerably low violence on PS3 are Racing games (Sucks that Motorstorm isn't split-screen:smallfrown:)

Hope I helped :smallsmile:

Mando Knight
2008-10-05, 09:59 PM
My boyfriend and I have a PS3. While I have played much video games through the years, he is a rather novice gamer. He´s recently expressed interest in playing games together with me. Do any of you have suggestions? I have Army of TWO, but he would rather play something less violent.

You've got the wrong system for non-violent, 2-player gaming (except for the LEGO games, with their drop-in/out 2-player co-op, or the obligatory sports games...). For the type of gaming he's interested in, you ought to get a Wii.