PDA

View Full Version : Ask advice for Babylon 5 d20's character

SolkaTruesilver
2008-10-06, 05:13 AM
Hi there everyone, I am currently planning to make a new character for one of my friend's Babylone 5 campaign.

Omar, if you read this, turn around. there are spoilers about my character I don't want you to see!!

My race is Human, I am supposed to begin at level 4. I rolled the stats, and assigned them like that:

str: 5
Dex: 17
Con: 12
Int: 18
Wis: 10
Cha: 13

My class progression I planned to have is Lurker/Trader/Lurker/Lurker. My job is Janitor on Babylone 5.

I took all the class skills for lurker at level 1, save Intimidate. Instead of Intimidate, I decided to take Concentration, so I might be able to do delicate stuff while under strong pressure (ex: gun fight). I took these starting feat:

- 2-Weapon Fighting
- Skill Focus (Subterfuge)
- Skill Focus (Investigate)

I plan to be some sort of spy/information dealer. A low-profile job that allows me to justify my presence pretty much everywhere. The bonus feat for Trader lvl 1 I'll take will be "Contact", which I think fits. I also plan to increase my dex at level 4...

So.. Do you have any suggestion of feat I should take? Equipment? Special skills?

BobVosh
2008-10-06, 05:27 AM
your stats say more engineer/computer technician than janitor. Awful weak for a janitor.

Also...Alternity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternity) would be a far better system imo

Besides that, what book is lurker in?

SolkaTruesilver
2008-10-06, 05:40 AM
"Janitor" --> pass the mop, and get in where people don't want him to in order to steal information. Know the peoples around the station, and knows who to go to, and who to see for the proper things..

I need strenght for that?

Chronos
2008-10-06, 11:35 AM
You need strength for picking up trash cans, or lugging your mop-bucket around.