PDA

View Full Version : The Play Section

Frojoe21
2005-01-09, 04:33 PM
Due to the fact that I am completely oblivious to the ettiquite of the play section. And because I dont want to come off seeming like an ass, i tend to keep my mouth shut .

But I seem to be straying from my topic, for the play section, if you are just joining a campain, how do you politely ask to know what CR(or whatever it is) the campaign in or what level the character starts off at?

I would apreciate any help.

Frojoe21
2005-01-09, 04:47 PM
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Aww... Im so alone :'(

Frojoe21
2005-01-09, 05:48 PM
You know what, I might as well Figure this out myself.

Zherog
2005-01-09, 10:06 PM
Dude. This is a message board, and it's Sunday afternoon. You need to wait more than 75 minutes before declaring things useless.

As to your question - if there is an "OOC" thread (out of character) for the game, just ask what details you need to know to make a PC. If there's not an OOC thread, figure out who the DM is and send that person a private message.

Frojoe21
2005-01-10, 05:53 PM
Two things Mr Zherog:

1) I have very, very little patience

2) thank you very much for your help and I waited more than 75 minutes

clarkcd
2005-01-10, 07:48 PM
1) I have very, very little patience

You don't say...

2) thank you very much for your help and I waited more than 75 minutes

No you didn't.

The posts show up for me at these times, YMMV
First post: 12:33 pm
Third post: 1:48pm

Time difference: 75 minutes exactly

Zherog
2005-01-10, 10:23 PM
Whew! Thanks for validating I can count in hours and minutes, clarkie. ;) I had to take off my shoes and socks to do it though.

edit: Also, I'm thinking if you have patience problems perhaps a play-by-post game isn't the thing for you. They tend to move a little slow... ;)

White Blade
2005-01-11, 12:11 AM
Your right zherog but if your in 8 games the time problems become quite a bit smaller. Which is the advantage to failing to stay stable. Like me and look how I turned out. blade hate white pound keys argh jfjnsjkfbsjklbdivvfhjkdfwshjkfrohilw rjnlcsfibj,jxc jkjksdjk