PDA

View Full Version : W.w.t.d.?

Liwen
2008-10-07, 12:30 AM
What would Thor do? A question that has been anwsered by Rich should Thor be confronted by the Dungeon of Dorukan. But what would Thor do in other recent or past situations? What would Thor do for V?, How would he have beaten that Devil? Would he had kill Kubota too? Could he had saved Therkla?

Just imagine Thor in a #xxx comic, taking the spot light and suggest a theory on what he would have done in place of the heroes (or villians).

PS: This thread could be also classified in the silly games, but since it's very OOTS related, I find it best to fit it in this section of the forum.

First comic : # 592 (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0582.html)

What would thor do instead of Elan or Therkla close to the last panels?

The Extinguisher
2008-10-07, 12:40 AM
"With my ultimate powers of thunder, I, Thor, smash this whole island to shattered rocks, each no bigger than a mans fist. Then, I return to Asgard to woo godessess and drink and ocean's worth of beer. Huzzah!"

Kalir
2008-10-07, 12:42 AM
Well, in Elan's case, simple. Take up Therkla on her offer straight-out and see if he can't swing a threesome later on.

In Therkla's case, it's much the same as her (perceived) actions here, only a lot more straightforward.

Yendor
2008-10-07, 12:53 AM
Thor would get in a heated demarcation dispute with several of the Twelve Gods, and sulkily agree to go back home.

Thant
2008-10-07, 05:15 AM
I always thought that Thor has only two gears (similar to Belkars proto-brain): Drink and Crush (covers the godessess part too:), so every problem should be quite easy to follow through with these two pointers - smash first drink afterwards:smallsmile: Though they aren't the same, he much reminds me of god Thor from Dirk Gently roman series and his periodic appearances in Hitchhiker's Guide through the Galaxy (both by Douglas Adams).

Samurai Jill
2008-10-07, 06:30 AM
Thor would get in a heated demarcation dispute with several of the Twelve Gods, and sulkily agree to go back home.
Only the next morning. ...What problem can't be solved by application of enough Thor?

Linkavitch
2008-10-07, 10:40 AM
He would Thunder everything into submission, and if that didn't work, drown in in an ocean's worth of beer.

GSFB
2008-10-07, 07:15 PM
More than likely, Thor would be oblivious to the problems down on the ground, but would fortuitously solve them with an accidental strike from an all-powerful thunderbolt while doing something involving drinking, a blindfold, and a bet with Loki...

GSFB
2008-10-07, 07:17 PM
by the way, I thought from the title this post would be "what would THOG do."

and the answers are probably pretty interchangeable, though you would change hammer to axe and beer to ice cream.

Linkavitch
2008-10-07, 07:19 PM
by the way, I thought from the title this post would be "what would THOG do."

and the answers are probably pretty interchangeable, though you would change hammer to axe and beer to ice cream.

Can you get drunk on Ice Cream?

TheNovak
2008-10-08, 02:04 AM
Concerning the Battle for Azure City...

"Fetch hither unto the darkened mists of the blackened sea until ye find a coast of sand bleached as are the bones of your enemies. Find ye there a creature of leathery scales and grovelling demeanor. Take its head, and return anon to the lands of your forebears. Wield ye the creature's skull in one hand, and its jawbone in the other; Thor's wrath shall fill ye and strike your enemies from this earth! Then, findeth ye a trio of comely wenches and a barrel of mead, and spend the eve engaged in pleasurable tribute to your god."

Concerning the Disappointment of Allied Nations...

"If a king betrays his word, he is unfit to rule. Travel ye to the burning edge of the world, and find there a great blade of crimson steel; a great beast of living death guards it. Strike the beast down and claim the blade, then return to the king and make war! Cut his head from his shoulders and mount it upon a spear carried on the backs of seven halflings, and send them to each corner of the realm so that all might know your power! Then, findeth ye a trio of comely wenches and a barrel of mead, and spend the eve engaged in pleasurable tribute to your god."

Concerning the Battles Against the Creatures of the Sea...

"In the days before the Ragnarok, all the beasts of the sea shall rise up against the servants of mighty Thor, seeking to anger him with their slaughter. But fear not! Ye are filled with My power, and shall cleave the wicked creatures from neck to groin with each blow of your hammer! The waves will churn red with the blood of your foes, and women and children shall weep at the awesome glory of My strength, as shown through you! The very skies will tear open, and thunder will crash and sunder the smoking corpses of those who challenge My power! At the day's end, only ye shall still stand, floating no longer atop a vessel of wood and iron, but of the flayed corpses of your enemies. Then, findeth ye a trio of comely wenches and a barrel of mead, and spend the eve engaged in pleasurable tribute to your god."

Concerning Therkla and Kubota...

"Just kill him and bang the half-orc."

Finwe
2008-10-08, 02:11 AM

If you make your own ice cream, you get to decide what goes in it!

What would Thor do in this case?
Make beer ice-cream, of course!

Raging Gene Ray
2008-10-08, 03:35 AM

But what about the other two comely wenches? You call that a pleasurable tribute?

Samurai Jill
2008-10-08, 03:15 PM
That was pretty good!

Tholok Razescar
2008-10-08, 04:18 PM

In-freaking-deed.

Desilva
2008-10-08, 07:36 PM

10characters

Linkavitch
2008-10-09, 05:08 PM
If you make your own ice cream, you get to decide what goes in it!

What would Thor do in this case?
Make beer ice-cream, of course!

Oh, my word. Make this product with me, and reap the millions.

GSFB
2008-10-09, 07:31 PM
Make a shake out of coffee ice cream and stout.

Man, that is GOOD!

chiasaur11
2008-10-09, 07:49 PM
But what about the other two comely wenches? You call that a pleasurable tribute?

Well, Haley's comely.

Who'd be the third one?

Lord_Butters_I
2008-10-09, 08:57 PM
Oh, my word. Make [beer ice cream] with me, and reap the millions.

Use vodka instead. Or even better, everclear. Whatever flavor in ice cream is highly diluted, so if you really want to get drunk off of ice cream you're going to have to use something considerably stronger than beer.

GSFB
2008-10-09, 09:09 PM
If you put enough alcohol in ice cream to get drunk off of it, it won't freeze properly. You'd have to cool it down to the point where it would be dangerous to touch if still frozen.

And yes, I *HAVE* made ice cream with liquid nitrogen!

Raging Gene Ray
2008-10-10, 01:39 AM
Well, Haley's comely.

Who'd be the third one?

First, grabbeth thou that elf and make him/her teleport you to Haley. Then, pleasurably tribute thine god with the half-orc, the sylph, the human, and maybe the elf (Remember, if the elf rebuffs your advances, it is obviously because he/she is a man or a lesbian. Nobody could resist a servant of Thor otherwise!) Oh, and bring the paladin with you, too (gotta have blue hair)!

By the way, I came up with an Artifact with my D&D group: A whip called The Pube of Thor!!! You must make a Fort save when struck by it or become pregnant. Being male gives you a +4 circumstance bonus to the save.

Finwe
2008-10-10, 01:50 AM
Use vodka instead. Or even better, everclear. Whatever flavor in ice cream is highly diluted, so if you really want to get drunk off of ice cream you're going to have to use something considerably stronger than beer.

Everclear would certainly get you more drunk, but that's not the point. The idea is to meld two delicious flavors - beer and ice cream. Cold suppresses flavor, so you want a very flavorful beer, and it needs go decently well with milk, so a Russian Imperial Stout would probably be the best way to go (an RIS is basically a very dark and flavorful style of stout). Mmm, I'm gonna have to try this the next time I make ice cream!

Uncle Festy
2008-10-10, 07:58 AM

Wow. That is fantastically awesome.

Well, Haley's comely.

Who'd be the third one?

The answer to every question on this forum – MIKO!
Yes, I know that makes no sense. No, I don't care.

TheNovak
2008-10-10, 01:46 PM
The answer to every question on this forum – MIKO!
Yes, I know that makes no sense. No, I don't care.

Well, we never did see what happened to her bottom half...

Uncle Festy
2008-10-10, 04:16 PM

:smalleek:
Move along folks, there's nothing to see here…
Um, actually, yes we did (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0464.html) (2nd to last panel).

Lord_Butters_I
2008-10-10, 05:51 PM

Oh for the love of...

At least Tsukiko isn't bisexual.

*ba-dum-psh*

Finwe
2008-10-10, 06:07 PM
Oh for the love of...

At least Tsukiko isn't bisexual.

*ba-dum-psh*

And you know that how?

TheNovak
2008-10-10, 07:19 PM
I think he mistyped. Tsukiko may well be bisexual, but Miko? Miko's bisectual.

AceOfFools
2008-10-10, 08:06 PM

Bailey's Irish Cream is a wonderful ice cream topping.

Assuming you're old enough to buy it, I heartily recommend it.

Oddly enough, that's probably what Thor would do in my place, too.

Uncle Festy
2008-10-11, 08:26 PM

*chuckles madly*
:smallbiggrin:

Raging Gene Ray
2008-10-11, 08:47 PM
We're just getting further and further away from the thread topic, aren't we? At any rate, this:

Is the perfect excuse to pea roast this (originally by Ink, in House of Horrors I):

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i244/Ink_avatars/Other/mikotsukiko.png

Both problems solved. And how would Thor handle it? By whipping undead Miko back to life with his ultra-fertile whip made from his own braided Hammerhair. Why restore Miko to life? Because Tsukiko may be into necrophilia, but Thor isn't. And after all, isn't it ALWAYS about what Thor wants?

Oh, and spend the night in tribute of your god with the both of 'em. You can make up for not having the third one bt killing Tsukiko during her post-coital nap. That'll teach her to worshop whatever not-Thor she worships.

Assassin89
2008-10-12, 08:27 AM
Thor does something completely idiotic that for some reason works. Then he woos goddesses and drinks beer.

That pretty sums up Thor