PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XI: Sorry, Q!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-09, 06:10 PM
I'm IMMORTAL I-M-M-O-R-T-A-L IMMORTAL, GET IT!!!!:furious:

Not really a good thing for a plot. It takes the fun away from things. That's why I thought of an excuse to take my Q's powers away.

Also, being unkillable really makes you look like a jackass. Especially when you yell at people and follow it with a big, furious face.

Just some advice: you are not immortal.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 06:13 PM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2022/hahtakethatvh2.png

I lawled. On the inside.

:biggrin:

Mad Mask
2008-10-09, 06:13 PM
Not really a good thing for a plot. It takes the fun away from things. That's why I thought of an excuse to take my Q's powers away.

Also, being unkillable really makes you look like a jackass. Especially when you yell at people and follow it with a big, furious face.

Just some advice: you are not immortal.

Seconded; I myself made a character with absolutely no powers.

Omega
2008-10-09, 06:14 PM
I just had to. :biggrin:

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/AlphaRomeoEchoAlpha51/piss-on-ranger.png

Well-drawn! :smallbiggrin:

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 06:14 PM
Seconded; I myself made a character with absolutely no powers.

I'm just a lvl-one sorcerer with a hat of disguise. ((And AMAZING charisma. Thanks to a lucky die roll and old age. :biggrin: ))

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 06:16 PM
Well-drawn! :smallbiggrin:

Really? I half-assed the ranger template to get it out in a short time (And to show my dislike for his over-godmoding.)

Threeshades
2008-10-09, 06:16 PM
I'm just a lvl-one sorcerer with a hat of disguise. ((And AMAZING charisma. Thanks to a lucky die roll and old age. :biggrin: ))

He's an old age gnome sorcerer on level 1? :smallconfused:

WHAT DID HE DO ALL THE TIME!

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 06:17 PM

He was a diplomat. He didn't get his abilities till later on in life.

EDIT: @V: Lawl.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-09, 06:17 PM

He gnomed? :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-09, 06:18 PM
I'm killable, though I am pretty powerful I keep fairly defined limitations on what Lying can do and what he will do, and I've made certain to have a backstory to explain it all.

That at least makes it somewhat more acceptable than randomly declaring "I'm immortal! Rawr!"

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-10-09, 06:20 PM
Of course, if lying ever died Ic, all of Abr would swarm up and destroy the one responsible. Like the angry hive of insects we are. *nods*

XenoTherapy
Psssst! I think we scared him away. He's offline.

Threeshades
He gnomed? :smallbiggrin:

That's the one.

Well Ranger is not the only unkillable around. Randomized namelessness anyone?

Szilard
2008-10-09, 06:22 PM

I have a low level human fighterish dude with a magic sword that also gives Magic Armor, somehow.

Lyinginbedmon
I think out of the selection Nameless is the only that's absolutely unkillable because that's a fundamental paradox.

Randomizer is "unkillable" only by virtue of tradition, really.

Green-Shirt Q
That's the one.

The Randomizer and Nameless earned their invincibility by being so awsome. I earned my invincibility too, I just don't use it.

Mad Mask
2008-10-09, 06:23 PM
I'm killable, though I am pretty powerful I keep fairly defined limitations on what Lying can do and what he will do, and I've made certain to have a backstory to explain it all.

That at least makes it somewhat more acceptable than randomly declaring "I'm immortal! Rawr!"

Well, as a main character, you've gotta have some sort of strength, or you'll be quickly killed by any villain worth his salt.

XenoTherapy
That's the one.

And my cat-muffin (if I ever use him).

...backstory? He's frickin' half-cat/half-muffin and you question why's he's immortal?! :tongue:

Fawkes
Nobody is also immortal, but his immortality came at a price (I'll make his backstory comic eventually, I promise). He's nigh-invincible while inside his own private realm, but in the normal planes, he's just about at epic-level. And while he can't technically be killed, he isn't entirely invulnerable.

Threeshades
2008-10-09, 06:24 PM
And my cat-muffin (if I ever use him).

...backstory? He's frickin' half-cat/half-muffin and you question why's he's immortal?! :tongue:

Half-cat, half-muffin, double tasty :smalltongue:

Nobody is also immortal, but his immortality came at a price (I'll make his backstory comic eventually, I promise). He's nigh-invincible while inside his own private realm, but in the normal planes, he's just about at epic-level. And while he can't technically be killed, he isn't entirely invulnerable.

Nobody earned his immortality too, by starting out in awesome and a really sweet story arc.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 06:25 PM
Half-cat, half-muffin, double tasty :smalltongue:

Don't eat him! Then he can't pee on any more annoying newbies.

Mad Mask
2008-10-09, 06:27 PM
So, to earn immortality, you need to do an act of Awesome ?

I have an idea.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-09, 06:33 PM

I have an idea.

Cue the apocalypse.

Threeshades
2008-10-09, 06:33 PM

I have an idea.

Not an act of awesome. That would be way too easy.

Here are the requisites of being immortal/unkillable (henceforth referred to as undeathable):
1. Be generally awesome (not just once)
2. Have really good character for whom it makes sense to be undeathable
3. Be the main character who has a crucial part in the plot and isn't allowed until a certain, at least vaguely planned point.
4. Make comprehendible comics that make sense and do not cause eyeburns.

Fulfill at least two of these requisites (one of which has to be #4.) and you may be undeathable.

Mad Mask
2008-10-09, 06:36 PM

Here are the requisites of being immortal/unkillable (henceforth referred to as undeathable):

3. Be the main character who has a crucial part in the plot and isn't allowed until a certain, at least vaguely planned point.
4. Make comprehensible comics that make sense and do not cause eye burns.

Fulfil at least two of these requisites and you may be undeathable.

Bah, immortality isn't interesting for me. The pleasure of subverting a trope will be far more satisfying...

Threeshades
2008-10-09, 06:42 PM
You know, guys. If master ranger hadn't claimed to be immortal, his characters would've actually gotten away with a slight buttslap, like Q and Oliver did.

Szilard
2008-10-09, 06:47 PM

Fulfill at least two of these requisites (one of which has to be #4.) and you may be undeathable.

I guess this makes Sorcerer dude undeathable. Kind of.

Threeshades
2008-10-09, 06:55 PM
I guess this makes Sorcerer dude undeathable. Kind of.

Fulfilling the prerequisites doesn't MAKE you undeathable. It merely allows your character to be undeathable.

Mad Mask
2008-10-09, 06:59 PM
Again, had to.

But this time, canon! :tongue:

snip

I hope kitty's not going to be eaten... He's so cute !

Szilard
2008-10-09, 07:00 PM
Fulfilling the prerequisites doesn't MAKE you undeathable. It merely allows your character to be undeathable.

Cool, makes allows sense.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 07:01 PM
I hope kitty's not going to be eaten... He's so cute !

I am! :smallwink:

The Gremlin
2008-10-09, 07:27 PM
Everyone, there is a big difference between immortality and invulnerability!
Invulnerability is the ability that nobody (not Nobody)should have if they are in the plot: It makes them completely unkillable, unharmable, undestroyable.
Immortality is when someone does not die of age or disease. Any undead, and a few other creatures, are immortal.
The Gremlin is immortal and mostly invulnerable; except that it only requires destruction of the eyes to destroy him. Also, given that he is missing an eye right now, he is even easier to kill.

Szilard
2008-10-09, 07:30 PM
Hey, I'm redisigning Sorcerer dudes outfit, and I was wondering what would be cooler, a vest or a cape?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-09, 07:34 PM
Hey, I'm redisigning Sorcerer dudes outfit, and I was wondering what would be cooler, a vest or a cape?

Try doing two version, one with each. Then decide. Cape probably works best for him.

master ranger
2008-10-09, 07:49 PM
Never wish for immortality, in every myth/tv show you're going to suffer for it.

Unless ofcourse you can also wish for the following:
1.Invulnerability or a powerful healing factor.
2.Immunity to pain.
3.Immunity to the effects of aging.
4.The ability to truly permanently die at will.
I have 1 and 2.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-09, 07:51 PM
I have 1 and 2.

I have all 5. :smallannoyed:

memnarch
2008-10-09, 08:08 PM
Well that quite nice ranger, but this is the list that you need to pull from to be immortal/unkillable.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-09, 08:10 PM
You know, guys. If master ranger hadn't claimed to be immortal, his characters would've actually gotten away with a slight buttslap, like Q and Oliver did.

As far as I recall, I didn't do anything. Q railroaded me into the bridge, then you railroaded me out of a cannon. I made the comic inside the cannon because getting launched was something I had no control over.

Szilard
2008-10-09, 08:21 PM
I just like to talk really big.
:tongue:
I decided to go with the cape.

memnarch
2008-10-09, 08:22 PM
Missile launch tubes, but yeah, that would be a problem getting shunted everywhere. Note, you could do something like Q did (assuming that you did get shot out of missile tubes) and make a comic reacting to getting caught in the air.

Although, you would probably want to stay in ABR with Oliver, rather than just fall off the invisible fighters.

@Szilard, you got a sprite done?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-09, 08:24 PM
As far as I recall, I didn't do anything. Q railroaded me into the bridge, then you railroaded me out of a cannon. I made the comic inside the cannon because getting launched was something I had no control over.

I'm sorry for railroading you into the bridge.

Although, you would probably want to stay in ABR with Oliver, rather than just fall off the invisible fighters.

Q is still in ABR, he just won't be seen for a little while. He'll be back, and in a way you least expect it.

Except for the Gremlin. I told him about it.

Shades of Gray
2008-10-09, 08:25 PM

It's okay I forgive you.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-09, 08:35 PM
It's okay I forgive you.

Thanks. I just wanted you to know I was sorry and I just wanted to include you in my crazy plots. :smile:

memnarch
2008-10-09, 08:38 PM
Ok, enough with the large fonts. :smallannoyed:

@Q; well... disappear to me essentially means leave ABR. That's not to say you can't come back you know.

Szilard
2008-10-09, 08:47 PM
I made a banner for SDSB:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/SDSBsig.png

The Gremlin
2008-10-09, 09:15 PM

Q is still in ABR, he just won't be seen for a little while. He'll be back, and in a way you least expect it.

Except for the Gremlin. I told him about it.

Yeah it's really awesome. See, what happens is--
@Master Ranger; why am I not surprised? :smallannoyed:
@Icedragons; Sorry, I intend on making a comic tomorrow.
Nice comic, by the way. I LOL'ed. :smallbiggrin:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-09, 10:15 PM
Well, you know what they say about immortality?

All toasters toast toast.

Hyozo
2008-10-09, 10:28 PM
Slayer #20
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m241/jasonphantom/slayer20.png
It seriously has been a while. :smallwink: :smalltongue:

Yes it has. I made this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4896084&postcount=157) about a month ago, but before that the last time we fought was the fight responsible for starting Sprite Wars.

And now I'm tempted to retaliate instead of doing that Sprite Wars comic I promised. I'll do my best to do the sprite wars comic first, but if I get enough free time this weekend (which is less likely than usual) you know what I'll be doing. :smallamused:

The Gremlin
2008-10-09, 10:51 PM
Okay Icedragons, I finished the comic. It was really fun to do, but very long. Hopefully Photoshop will pull through...

Omega
2008-10-10, 01:01 AM
Yes it has. I made this one (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4896084&postcount=157) about a month ago, but before that the last time we fought was the fight responsible for starting Sprite Wars.

And now I'm tempted to retaliate instead of doing that Sprite Wars comic I promised. I'll do my best to do the sprite wars comic first, but if I get enough free time this weekend (which is less likely than usual) you know what I'll be doing. :smallamused:

Yep, I remember that and I'll be looking forward to your comic! :smallamused:

Sidenote: I made a personal banner... a picture is worth a thousand words.
http://tinyurl.com/The-ABR-Untouchables
I'm going to make a few others with other ABRers, so look out for them! :smallwink: :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2008-10-10, 01:57 AM
@Omega did you just kill me, how did you kill a ghost.
@Threeshades gonna respond.

T-O-E
2008-10-10, 01:59 AM
Immortality is when someone does not die of age or disease. Any undead, and a few other creatures, are immortal.

That would actually depend. In some mediums, you cannot die through natural means but a sniper will take you out.
In others, you can never die, but you're probably going to age or have your body-parts chopped off or get trapped in the cliche immortal imprisonment/torture (is that a trope?).

Mina Kobold
2008-10-10, 02:23 AM
@Threesades in one of your comics Sam says the celestial plane. in Ghostwalk it says Etherall so I'm a little confused (but celestial is best and not so dangerous)

Fay Graydon
2008-10-10, 03:58 AM
*answers Phone*

HELLO? WHAT? WHAT? NO... I'M ON THE... I'M ON THE FORUM... WHAT? NO? I....:smallbiggrin:

Get the reference to a very funny man?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 04:02 AM
*answers Phone*

HELLO? WHAT? WHAT? NO... I'M ON THE... I'M ON THE FORUM... WHAT? NO? I....:smallbiggrin:

Get the reference to a very funny man?

Mobile phone guy.

Not that funny.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-10-10, 04:25 AM
SW
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/megaman.jpg

Ironically enough, I was already listening to Mega man X music. :smalltongue:

Storm eagle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7YZQoN3dE)

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 04:42 AM
Oh, I just thought of the greatest thing ever. I need to re-attach Bright's arm for that pop-culture reference though... can't wait until my next comic opportunity.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 04:45 AM
Oh, I just thought of the greatest thing ever. I need to re-attach Bright's arm for that pop-culture reference though... can't wait until my next comic opportunity.

Erhm, nobody's stopping you from making a random kill of someone else's character.

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 04:48 AM
Erhm, nobody's stopping you from making a random kill of someone else's character.

It just... wouldn't be the same. It needs to be a canon strip, and no one needs to die for it to work.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 04:53 AM
It just... wouldn't be the same. It needs to be a canon strip, and no one needs to die for it to work.

You call yourself Evil?! :smallannoyed:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:01 AM
You call yourself Evil?! :smallannoyed:
Of course I'm evil, I just...uhh... hey, I think I hear the scrying glass humming, be right back!

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 05:07 AM
Of course I'm evil, I just...uhh... hey, I think I hear the scrying glass humming, be right back!

Oh I see. You're not willing to accept that while minimal casualties is ideal, a few necks will have to be snapped for your goal of global domination. :smallannoyed:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:12 AM
Oh I see. You're not willing to accept that while minimal casualties is ideal, a few necks will have to be snapped for your goal of global domination. :smallannoyed:

Can I not just order my minion to gently beat them to death with my disembodied arm?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 05:14 AM
Can I not just order my minion to gently beat them to death with my disembodied arm?

While you could, nothing inspires loyalty amongst your minions like demonstrating what would happen to them if they betrayed you, on your enemies.

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:20 AM
While you could, nothing inspires loyalty amongst your minions like demonstrating what would happen to them if they betrayed you, on your enemies.

Of course, because good minions are hard to come by.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 05:21 AM
Now go kill Nightwing!

Nameless
2008-10-10, 05:33 AM
Did you just type down a sentence without any spelling mistakes?

WOOT!

*runs into wall*

Ranger, your comic has to be non-canon. It is so god-moddy, it would bring a group composed of Keveak, Beholder and Q to shame. :smallannoyed: Also, quit copy-pasting!

And Squark... Lot's and lots of Squark... :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 05:41 AM
Squark tried to godmod us in to having his funeral for crying out loud

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:42 AM
I think I missed something here.

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 05:51 AM

I think that it was a good thing for me to be away when that happened...

Nameless
2008-10-10, 05:56 AM
Yes, the whole world blew up... and we got sucked in to a black whole or something... But... he made an exact replica of us in the void from doctor who... or something... :smallconfused:

New FFF up.

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 06:01 AM
Yes, the whole world blew up... and we got sucked in to a black whole or something... But... he made an exact replica of us in the void from doctor who... or something... :smallconfused:

New FFF up.

Something is wrong when no one is sure exactly what happened, only that it was bad. Perhaps it is for the best that we do not know?

Edit: Oh wow, that was the greatest comic ever, Nameless.

Nameless
2008-10-10, 06:02 AM
Something is wrong when no one is sure exactly what happened, only that it was bad. Perhaps it is for the best that we do not know?

That part of ABR has been eraced from the Great Archives... but I believe that if you are curious enough, you may wish to travil to ABR IV or V... but I warn you, the road is dangerous...

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 06:03 AM
God blimey ! What the hell was your comic about ?

That part of ABR has been eraced from the Great Archives... but I believe that if you are curious enough, you may wish to travil to ABR IV or V... but I warn you, the road is dangerous...

Regrettably, Squark removed all of his pictures from Photobucket.

Nameless
2008-10-10, 06:06 AM
God blimey ! What the hell was your comic about ?

I thought god-modding was okay to do now? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

Then their is only one thing left to do... STEAL SQUARK'S HARDRIVE!

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 06:14 AM
I thought god-modding was okay to do now? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

I think a minimum of artistic and grammatical talent should be required to participate in Avatar Battle Royale. I know your comic is supposed to be a satire !

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 06:19 AM
SW
http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/megaman.jpg

If theis is canon, then I'm going to need your sprite sheet.

Bayar
2008-10-10, 06:21 AM

Now why would he do that ? :tongue:

Nameless
2008-10-10, 06:25 AM
I think a minimum of artistic and grammatical talent should be required to participate in Avatar Battle Royale. I know your comic is supposed to be a satire !

L0LZ, ur jst j3l0s c0z 1 3nd3d FFF, n00b.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 06:27 AM
L0LZ, ur jst j3l0s c0z 1 3nd3d FFF, n00b.

And now you've taken it too far :smallannoyed:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 06:28 AM
Out of curiosity, how does ranger manage to have his comics so big that they are still massive when he scales them down?

memnarch
2008-10-10, 06:29 AM
Nameless, could you resize your latest comic to something more reasonable?

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 06:31 AM

I do believe it was meant to be part of the joke, old bean.

Nameless
2008-10-10, 06:31 AM

The size is part of the point of that comic Memnarch. :smalltongue:

EDIT: Ninjd^ :smalltongue:

And I do believe the correct term is "Ol' Bean" :smalltongue:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-10, 06:49 AM
Now why would he do that ? :tongue:

Maybe he deleted his account.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 08:14 AM
FFF

*snip!*

I love you. :wink:

:tongue:

Omega
2008-10-10, 09:03 AM
@Omega did you just kill me, how did you kill a ghost.

Random kill and I made you alive in the comic... then I killed you. :smallbiggrin:

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 09:15 AM

I shall get working on a comic involving us right now.

I'll reattach the arm of the crying little quasi-evil guy in the corner :)

T-O-E
2008-10-10, 09:33 AM
Nameless, your comic was brilliant satire. Bravo.

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 09:36 AM

I don't remember that part. I do remember that there were a bunch of unimportant characters who did absolutely nothing.

I do believe it was meant to be part of the joke, old bean.

That's my catchphrase! I'LL KILL YOU!

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

I tried to draw an ethergaunt, complete with traditional kanj - errm - ethergauntian runes.

It sucks a bit, I know. I will try to improve it...

Let me know what you think! :smallbiggrin:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/vampire2948/EthergauntWhite.png

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 10:25 AM
FFF

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/FFFEND.png

I jst git pwntlol!!!!!11!!1!11einself

@Threesades in one of your comics Sam says the celestial plane. in Ghostwalk it says Etherall so I'm a little confused (but celestial is best and not so dangerous)

Sorry i meant Ethereal.

Mina Kobold
2008-10-10, 10:37 AM
I jst git pwntlol!!!!!11!!1!11einself

Sorry i meant Ethereal.

okay. but that's not good ("Calling" monsters etc.)

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 11:36 AM
I made a comic. That took ages. Ill think trice before i make anything else today.

Omega
2008-10-10, 11:41 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the background for King Dedede's white castle? :smallconfused:

The Gremlin
2008-10-10, 11:42 AM
Hey guys,

I tried to draw an ethergaunt, complete with traditional kanj - errm - ethergauntian runes.

It sucks a bit, I know. I will try to improve it...

Let me know what you think! :smallbiggrin:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff186/vampire2948/EthergauntWhite.png

That looks awesome.
Of course, I'm a sucker for ethereal creatures. :smallbiggrin:
@Nameless; I saw your comic and LOL'ed. :smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 11:42 AM
I love how Mechafox is doing absolutely nothing in that comic :smallbiggrin:

I'll see about getting something done.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the background for King Dedede's white castle? :smallconfused:

abr wiki? :smallconfused:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-10, 11:44 AM

Niether is the 'Its a Trap' guy. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 11:45 AM

He's just standin' there, lookin' off into space, thinkin' 'bout marshmallows.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 11:48 AM
He's just standin' there, lookin' off into space, thinkin' 'bout marshmallows.
I didnt really know how he would fight also i didnt know where to insert another enemy for him in the panel.

Niether is the 'Its a Trap' guy. :smalltongue:
He's an Admiral. He forgot how to fight the very moment when he got the badge

The Gremlin
2008-10-10, 12:18 PM
Working on a comic involving The First Shade.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-10, 12:32 PM
Okay, I have to ask.

What in the hell did that Stingray say?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-10-10, 12:32 PM
@^ Something about wanting to kill you, Lying and the second shade.

That text is somewhat hard to read, Grem. :smalltongue:

T-O-E
2008-10-10, 12:35 PM
FFF Canon.http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr73/The__Gremlin/FFFComic31-1.jpg

Superior teleportation or am I missing something?

For people who can't make out the text:

Thing: Threeshades.
Threeshades: Sigh...
I'm afraid I promised myself that the next perosn who came here without a VERY good reason-
Thing: This is an excellent reason, as I believe you will agree. Ovi Monobi comes with a deal.
Threeshades: Deal?
Thing: Indeed, our deal is this. Allow us to have these people killed: Igon Minoblendy, The Second Shade and Almighty Salmon.
Threeshades: The Second Shade? You mean Threeshades?
Thing: I do not. But at any rate(???), in return we shall kill the others as well. You see, they are all on your ship. All we ask is freedom to act on the ship without interrogation(???).

Sorry The Gremlin for forgetting that guy's name.

Omega
2008-10-10, 12:40 PM
abr wiki? :smallconfused:

It's posted on the site? :smallconfused:

chriky
2008-10-10, 12:55 PM

What's even better is I actually helped . :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 01:11 PM
Silver Nitrate?

Why?

The skeleton has no skin, so it can't burn or stain his tissue, and it takes a few hours for that to happen, anyway.
It's an antiseptic...

Why not use Silver Fulminate? That explodes!

Vampire2948,

Omega
2008-10-10, 01:14 PM
@3Shades: Do you have a picture of your sword, I need to trace it for the banner? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2008-10-10, 01:19 PM
Hurray! My comics are funny! :smallbiggrin:

New FFF up btw. :smalltongue:

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 01:24 PM
Hurray! My comics are funny! :smallbiggrin:

New FFF up btw. :smalltongue:

why is it that every building or vehicle this plot passes is recolored at least once?

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-10, 01:27 PM
Silver Nitrate?

Why?

The skeleton has no skin, so it can't burn or stain his tissue, and it takes a few hours for that to happen, anyway.
It's an antiseptic...

Why not use Silver Fulminate? That explodes!

Vampire2948,

Hell I dunno. I was watching Blade 2, and Blade stuck a silver nitrate thing on the back of the guys head, which exploded later in the movie so I just went with that.

Plus, I thought that dude was a zombie, not a skeleton.

Nameless
2008-10-10, 01:31 PM
why is it that every building or vehicle this plot passes is recolored at least once?

'Cos I can. :smalltongue:

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 01:46 PM
Hell I dunno. I was watching Blade 2, and Blade stuck a silver nitrate thing on the back of the guys head, which exploded later in the movie so I just went with that.

Plus, I thought that dude was a zombie, not a skeleton.

Silver Nitrate does indeed explode. But only with certain annoyingly hard to reproduce at the right time conditions, you cannot really make a bomb out of it reliably, the people who wrote Blade fail ^.^ . Silver fulminate is easier to make also, as it just involves silver and ethanol, and something else that escapes my memory.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 01:51 PM
Silver Nitrate does indeed explode. But only with certain annoyingly hard to reproduce at the right time conditions, you cannot really make a bomb out of it reliably, the people who wrote Blade fail ^.^ . Silver fulminate is easier to make also, as it just involves silver and ethanol, and something else that escapes my memory.

chemistry sucks. I'll go with Alucard's 13mm bullets made of blessed silver.

I like vampires. Unless theyre as pathetic as those vamlosers in Blade or Buffy.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-10, 01:51 PM
the people who wrote Blade fail ^.^

Don't be dissin' the Blade writers. :smallannoyed:

@V: To each his own. I thought they were good.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 01:54 PM
Don't be dissin' the Blade writers. :smallannoyed:

Blade writers fail. Hard.

And they be dissin' the founder of the vampire genre and still steal from him.

they're jackass bitches!

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-10, 01:58 PM
Blade writers fail. Hard.

Twilight fails harder.

Nameless
2008-10-10, 01:59 PM
@Lying: your comic is abviously non-cannon... The walls arn't pink. :smalltongue:

T-O-E
2008-10-10, 02:00 PM
You know a vampire franchise has gone down-hill when they introduce Dracula.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 02:00 PM
Twilight fails harder.

Obviously it fails so hard i dont even know it.

And why did they show blade 2 in your place while here they show only 1 and 3 :smallconfused:

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 02:01 PM
Why do you bother using guards in this ^^ they fail, hard.

Also : Why doesn't Miss. Threeshades summon some of those cool alucard-ian beasties to protect the airship? Chaos warriors / drow / whatever they are appear to be failing.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 02:04 PM
Why do you bother using guards in this ^^ they fail, hard.

Also : Why doesn't Miss. Threeshades summon some of those cool alucard-ian beasties to protect the airship? Chaos warriors / drow / whatever they are appear to be failing.

The demons are not that much fun to kill.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-10-10, 02:10 PM
Obviously it fails so hard i dont even know it.

And why did they show blade 2 in your place while here they show only 1 and 3 :smallconfused:

I dunno. Cuz I have satelite?

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 02:24 PM
Threeshades, what about my muffin-cat?

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 02:34 PM
Threeshades, what about my muffin-cat?

Om, nom, nom.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 02:39 PM
Om, nom, nom.

That about sums it up.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 02:39 PM
Then at least make it in comic-form so I can reply. :smallannoyed:

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 02:48 PM
alright. :smallsmile:

There you go.

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 02:56 PM
Just a quick question: what happened to Calamity ?

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 02:58 PM
Just a quick question: what happened to Calamity ?

he got annoyed and phased out

Calamity
2008-10-10, 03:09 PM

Did not.

I'm working on something now, sorry.

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 03:09 PM

Which comic ?

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 03:14 PM
A little humor for you all.

*Pitcha*

Oh gawd, the humor. :biggrin:

As usual, Mecha, I lawled out loud.

Nameless
2008-10-10, 03:15 PM
LOL Mechafox, but the walls are PINK! :smallbiggrin:

Xeno, I LAWLD. :smallbiggrin:

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 03:18 PM
LOL Mechafox, but the walls are PINK! :smallbiggrin:

Xeno, I LAWLD. :smallbiggrin:

Are you going to remind everyone that gets it wrong?

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 03:19 PM
Another great one mechafox. I already loved how chriky is just waving his blades in front of him :smallbiggrin:

The more often i look at it the harder i have to lawl.

Make that "Iff a Twaff" a banner. Now.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 03:32 PM
FFF Canon
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/AlphaRomeoEchoAlpha51/ABR/0004.png

You comic is making me feel conflicted. I hate cat-muffins, and yet your character is so cute I like him. It does not compute! I can't compute it! My head will explode! How can I like a cat-muffin?! HOW?! :smalleek:

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 03:32 PM
Nameless's lawlz! I has them.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/AlphaRomeoEchoAlpha51/Nameless-approval.png

EDIT @Q: Easy. He's a muffin-cat.

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 03:34 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/651/twaffmz5.jpg

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 03:35 PM
You comic is making me feel conflicted. I hate cat-muffins, and yet your character is so cute I like him. It does not compute! I can't compute it! My head will explode! How can I like a cat-muffin?! HOW?! :smalleek:

It was lolz. That's why.
Cat muffins can go to hell for all I care. :smallwink:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 03:39 PM
lawlz!

lolz.

What the hell do these words mean?! :smallconfused::smallmad:

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 03:40 PM

Well, lawl is the phonetic spelling of lol. Add the z and it becomes internet slang.

Lolz is just lol with the obligatory z.

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 03:41 PM

It's variants of the abbreviation LOL, meaning Laugh out loud. lolz, lawls, and the like imply the object in question is funny.

Omega
2008-10-10, 03:44 PM
It's variants of the abbreviation LOL, meaning Laugh out loud. lolz, lawls, and the like imply the object in question is funny.

Couldn't say it any better myself.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 03:44 PM

So what? Is it too much effort to type that you thought it was really funny and that you laughed out loud? :smallconfused:

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 03:45 PM
So what? Is it too much effort to type that you thought it was really funny and that you laughed out loud? :smallconfused:

Be less old.

Edit:Whoa, check it out, I'm an ogre.

Rarr.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 03:46 PM

I don't know about Rando, but I'm an internet geek. I'm required by Inturwebz law to lawl.

EDIT: I do type that I lawled out loud (see my comments on last two Mecha comics) or lawled on the inside (see last comment on Vamp's comic.) depending on whether or not I literally lawl out loud.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 03:48 PM
So basically if something is more then three letters long you have to use some asinine abbreviation? SFYAYJA! :smallannoyed:

T-O-E
2008-10-10, 03:51 PM
Every culture has a unique dialect, why shouldn't the internet have one?

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 03:51 PM
So basically if something is more then three letters long you have to use some asinine abbreviation? SFYAYJA! :smallannoyed:

Santa Claws tells you to chill out.
http://www.knitemare.org/cats/Catsinsantahats.jpg

Nameless
2008-10-10, 03:52 PM
Nameless's lawlz! I has them.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/AlphaRomeoEchoAlpha51/Nameless-approval.png

EDIT @Q: Easy. He's a muffin-cat.

U HAZ MY LAWLZ! :smalleek:

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 03:53 PM
U HAZ MY LAWLZ! :smalleek:

I HAZ YUR LAWLS! :xykon:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

vampire2948
2008-10-10, 03:54 PM
I can haz lawlz?

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 03:56 PM
I can haz lawlz?

U can has cheesebrger if u is lawlkat

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 03:57 PM
Okay, i'm done making ABR stuff for the day. Back to WTwU and Machinima

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 04:00 PM
I can haz lawlz?

Only if you can defeat me in...
KARATE!

Also:
http://images.google.com/url?q=http://lolcat.com/pics/karatecat.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG6Zsq_DnXnEoDmJmuPgWAETn0bJQ

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 04:01 PM

I can haz machinima? :smallsmile:

memnarch
2008-10-10, 04:02 PM
What is machinima?

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 04:03 PM
I can haz machinima? :smallsmile:

here ya go (http://www.youtube.com/user/machinima?ob=1)

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 04:04 PM
What is machinima?

Watch this informative machinima :smalltongue: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgwRjLUJcw0)

memnarch
2008-10-10, 04:08 PM
Interesting, I may have to look into this.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 04:22 PM
I responded, Rand.

Zweanslord
2008-10-10, 04:25 PM
Didn't you have a character for abr once? :smallconfused:

Yes, I had a character in ABR. Nebbar, a gnome illusionist. He's usually found floating on a rock. You/Nameless showed him (a) God(dess) and a plane with cheese. However, unlike the rest, he decided to remain in the safety and warmth of the Citadel.. Or in other, more true words: I got lazy..

And yes, I realise I'm quoting/responding to something 13 pages ago in this thread.
So at the same time, I want to thank Mechafox for the awesomeness that was his funny comic!

Emperor Ing
2008-10-10, 04:25 PM
I responded, Rand.

I'll try to get it done tomorrow morning.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 04:29 PM
Hmm...I'm gonna need a little while to think about a good response to Calamity.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-10-10, 04:30 PM
Just throw a few halberds, or maybe a moon elf or two at him. :smalltongue:

Pssh.. thinking.. how barbaric..

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 04:41 PM
Just throw a few halberds, or maybe a moon elf or two at him. :smalltongue:

Too easy, and Lying's hardly one to go for such an obvious idea.

Priorities in this situation would be to retrieve the hostage and then neutralise the tiefling.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 04:42 PM
Too easy, and Lying's hardly one to go for such an obvious idea.

Priorities in this situation would be to retrieve the hostage and then neutralise the tiefling.

Hostage? Did i miss something?

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-10-10, 04:43 PM
Hostage? Did i miss something?

That guy with the green cape, Calamity's holding.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 04:44 PM
That guy with the green cape, Calamity's holding.

calamity's holding someone? I believe i missed a post in the main thread

edit:
THERE it is. Okay now i see it.

memnarch
2008-10-10, 04:56 PM
*has been confused as to what is current in plot by MM's comic*

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 04:56 PM
Sorry for my terrible drawing of you, muffin-kitty. I don't know how to draw a muffin in karate clothes!

'S all good. And worth a few lawlz.

*Finally hands you lawls.*

Welcome to big ranks, karate-padawan.

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 04:57 PM
*has been confused as to what is current in plot by MM's comic*

Did something important happen ?

Well, it's ABR, anyway. By the time you finish a comic, somebody already made one that renders yours null.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 05:06 PM
Since it's not a comic (canon or otherwise), I figured I'd put it here:
http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/AlphaRomeoEchoAlpha51/LOLmuffin-cat.png

Calamity
2008-10-10, 05:14 PM
MM, I don't think that can be considered canon. It conflicts too much with my last comic. There may be a way to fit it in later, maybe? Probably not.

Also, I don't think Lying would go down that easily.

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 05:21 PM
MM, I don't think that can be considered canon. It conflicts too much with my last comic. There may be a way to fit it in later, maybe? Probably not.

That's what I get for not posting my comics earlier. But fortunately, I still have one great battle scene that I can reuse in an another comic !

Also, if anyone has attention to do anything important, say it now. I don't want to run into this problem again.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 05:22 PM

yes it doesnt fit, but the opening panel rocks so hard :smallfrown:

memnarch
2008-10-10, 05:25 PM
That it does.

So, can anyone tell what happened in ranger's last comic?

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 05:25 PM
yes it doesnt fit, but the opening panel rocks so hard :smallfrown:

Luckily
http://www.midpoint-int.com/name/works.jpg

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 05:26 PM

Meh, gimme a couple rounds and I'll be fine either way.

master ranger
2008-10-10, 05:28 PM
Fact: Spell resistance does not work from the inside.
Random: Calls Mad Mask Crazy and Mad Mask runs out a window.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 05:30 PM
That it does.

So, can anyone tell what happened in ranger's last comic?

He essentially challanged me to beat him up and torture him even harder.

I'm currently considering cutting his head off and impale it on one of the visiousspikes on the front of the vendetta as a figurehead.

Bayar
2008-10-10, 05:30 PM
Watch this informative machinima :smalltongue: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgwRjLUJcw0)

That is what Nyhm uses, right ?

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 05:31 PM

Hang him with his own intestines.

master ranger
2008-10-10, 05:32 PM

I'm currently considering cutting his head off and impale it on one of the visiousspikes on the front of the vendetta as a figurehead.

Sorry a new head will grow and the old one will dissapear.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 05:33 PM

meh :smallannoyed:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 05:34 PM

Sorry, that's not really a valid excuse here. You will be hurt anyways, dispite you alleged immortality and immunity to pain.

Mad Mask
2008-10-10, 05:38 PM

Compared to you, Squark seemed nice.

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:38 PM
Bright has his arm back now.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 05:39 PM
Bright has his arm back now.

I noticed. Looks good on him. Also, what's the pop culture reference?

Bayar
2008-10-10, 05:41 PM
Compared to you, Squark seemed nice.

No. :smallannoyed:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:43 PM
I noticed. Looks good on him. Also, what's the pop culture reference?

It's a line from the Sweeney Todd movie.

Edit: Also, just cooked this up:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/Darklordtodd.png

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 05:49 PM

Edit: Also, just cooked this up:
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/OverlordK/Darklordtodd.png

Nice. What do you use? MS Paint?

EDIT @ threeshades: Iz I annoying jerkhead? :smallfrown:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 05:55 PM
Nice. What do you use? MS Paint?
For the most part, yes, but I will not hesitate to pump it through another graphical program if I want certain effects like gradients, transparency etc. I just haven't needed to yet.

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 05:57 PM
@Threeshades - I'd rather just not include Ranger's unintelligible stuff in the archives.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 05:59 PM
meh then dont. :smallamused:

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:01 PM
Want to to redraw his entrance so we can still include the comics of you torturing him?

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 06:01 PM
EDIT @ threeshades: Iz I annoying jerkhead? :smallfrown:

:smallconfused:

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:03 PM
Want to to redraw his entrance so we can still include the comics of you torturing him?

I will some time. But now im too tired. Also his dialogues will be mostly replaced with "Hurrrrr durrrrr" because that will represent its comprehensibility and wit accordingly.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-10-10, 06:03 PM

Ah yes. he leaves prison for the first time in years seeking revenge, picks up his barber's blade and says "At last my arm is complete."

Johnny Depp is, at times, too good at playing crazy characters.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:05 PM
:smallconfused:

No U iz just rebellious food.

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:05 PM
I will some time. But now im too tired. Also his dialogues will be mostly replaced with "Hurrrrr durrrrr" because that will represent its comprehensibility and wit accordingly.

I love you. If you're actually a chick.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:06 PM

:smallredface:
http://www.waschkultur.de/images/inhaltsstoffe/rose.jpg

But i have to disappoint you, I'm not poultry :smallfrown:

Mad Mask

That's an incredible idea.

XenoTherapy
No U iz just rebellious food.

Yay! Now I can bust this bad boy out:

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/AlphaRomeoEchoAlpha51/NAAJHat.png

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:07 PM
:smallredface: http://www.waschkultur.de/images/inhaltsstoffe/rose.jpg

I lol'ed.:smallsmile:

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-10, 06:07 PM

Dude, Threeshades is totally a guy. Totally!

*Crushes another potential relationship*

v: I saw that white text, that's why I posted D:

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:08 PM
Dude, Threeshades is totally a guy. Totally!

Probably yeah. Hence the disclaimer in white.:smalltongue:

Also, post more.

Calamity
2008-10-10, 06:09 PM
I still dunno. Not that it would actually matter to me though, but still. I'm not sure. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:10 PM
I still dunno. Not that it would actually matter to me though, but still. I'm not sure. :smalltongue:

:smalleek:

Threeshades
you will never know.

XenoTherapy
Probably yeah. Hence the disclaimer in white.:smalltongue:

Also, post more.

*Ahem.*

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80993

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:11 PM
I saw that white text, that's why I posted D:

I think the whole USA/Germany thing would but a damper on the relationship either way. :smallamused:

Calamity
2008-10-10, 06:12 PM
:smalleek:

You don't hang around FB much, do you?

Threeshades
I think the whole USA/Germany thing would but a damper on the relationship either way. :smallamused:

I do have a long distance relationship that goes all the way to Hungary. Since over 3 years now. I'm good at that sort of stuff.

Fawkes
*Ahem.*

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80993

That picture is frightening. Threeshades looks like a murderer. :smalleek:

You don't hang around FB much, do you?

I don't even know what that is.

Almighty Salmon
2008-10-10, 06:13 PM
^: Friendly Banter, man!

You could have a relationship through comics.

And people call me crazy. Hah!

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:14 PM
That picture is frightening. Threeshades looks like a murderer. :smalleek:
Look at the second picture then. :smallsmile:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 06:15 PM
You could have a relationship through comics.

And people call me crazy. Hah!

Sounds like something that would send those two into a deep state of irredeemable nerdity.

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:16 PM
^: Friendly Banter, man!

No, I do not. I've mainly just been in this thread and OotS until these last couple months.

Why, what am I missing? Besides Calamity being bisexual, apparently.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:17 PM
Sounds like something that would send those two into a deep state of irredeemable nerdity.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/Javelin09/Nerds.jpg

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:17 PM
Look at the second picture then. :smallsmile:

I was talking about the second picture.

Did you switch genders between the two pictures?

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:18 PM
I was talking about the second picture.

Did you switch genders between the two pictures?

I'm a transformer. (or what was the word? :smallconfused:)

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 06:19 PM
Transvestite?

EDIT: This is a transformer:
http://www.ps3vault.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/transformer300.jpg

Fawkes
2008-10-10, 06:20 PM
I'm a transformer. (or what was the word? :smallconfused:)

Transvestitie? Transexual? Pathological liar?

Calamity
No, I do not. I've mainly just been in this thread and OotS until these last couple months.

Why, what am I missing? Besides Calamity being bisexual, apparently.

You're missing everything. And nothing. ...That made more sense in my head. Anyway, describing FB? Can't be done, surely.

Darklord Bright
Meanwhile, I am determined not to post pictures of myself because I look more like a woman then most women I know in real life.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 06:22 PM
I just can't work my god-damn camera. Otherwise I would show everyone my picture. :smallannoyed:

As soon as I figure out the camera, I'm going to learn how to post it here.

Threeshades
Pathological liar?

That's the one.

I just can't work my god-damn camera. Otherwise I would show everyone my picture. :smallannoyed:

I imagine you to look like a mix of Alfalfa and Ash from Pokemon + 68 years.

T-O-E
I thought seeing pictures of you would affirm your femminity in my eyes, however, now I'm even more confused as to the nature of your true gender.

XenoTherapy
Transvestitie? Transexual? Pathological liar?

Ninja'd, bitch. :tongue:

memnarch
2008-10-10, 06:23 PM
I have not posted any pictures of myself on the internet and, in fact, am pretty sure that I couldn't be found. :smallamused:

@3s' pic; I lol'ed.

Edit, @/\; wow, 4 at once!

Calamity
Meanwhile, I am determined not to post pictures of myself because I look more like a woman then most women I know in real life.

But, that's not a bad thing. At least, I don't think it is.

Fawkes
Ninja'd, bitch. :tongue:

Yeah, but you didn't get it right.

Bitch.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:24 PM
Yeah, but you didn't get it right.

Bitch.

Stop bitching around, bitches!

@\/ we already discussed the "Woo"-ness of immortality. The outcome was not so woo.

T-O-E
2008-10-10, 06:24 PM
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff140/Javelin09/Nerds.jpg

So i'm immortal? Woo.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-10-10, 06:25 PM
I imagine you to look like a mix of Alfalfa and Ash from Pokemon + 68 years.

Um.........I have nothing to say to that.

Fawkes

Just look at Salmon. He looks like a hot girl. And we still like him.

Almighty Salmon
So i'm immortal? Woo.

Dear god, not another one!

^: ..Wait, what.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 06:26 PM
Aw, man.

*Is now a bitch, apparently.*

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:26 PM

No I think he looks like a guy who looks like an about average girl.

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 06:27 PM

I also look about 4 years younger than I actually am, and I haven't gotten outta highschool yet.

Anyways, whenever sexuality comes up amongst my friends someone starts saying that they are asexual and I usually ask if they multiply and if I can have a clone.

XenoTherapy
2008-10-10, 06:27 PM

Iz true man.

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:28 PM
I also look about 4 years younger than I actually am, and I haven't gotten outta highschool yet.

Anyways, whenever sexuality comes up amongst my friends someone starts saying that they are asexual and I usually ask if they multiply and if I can have a clone.

never underestimate the power of meiosis.

Calamity
2008-10-10, 06:30 PM

Definitely. :smalltongue:

@Darklord: Lawl. That's asexual reproduction, though, not asexuality. :smalltongue:

Darklord Bright
2008-10-10, 06:33 PM
Definitely. :smalltongue:

@Darklord: Lawl. That's asexual reproduction, though, not asexuality. :smalltongue:

I know, I just like making stupid jokes at every opportunity. Keeps me sane, at least.

...although, I dabbled in insanity shortly after losing my watch for the first time in 5 years. *looks at wrist* "Oh, right" *looks at wrist a few minutes later* "Oh, right"...

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:35 PM
I know, I just like making stupid jokes at every opportunity. Keeps me sane, at least.

...although, I dabbled in insanity shortly after losing my watch for the first time in 5 years. *looks at wrist* "Oh, right" *looks at wrist a few minutes later* "Oh, right"...

This might be shocking for you now, so I will try to tell you in as carefully and empathically as possible:
Have you ever considered buying a new watch? :smallfrown:

Calamity
2008-10-10, 06:36 PM
Keeps me sane, at least.

What you mean is that it keeps you under the illusion that you're sane, of course. :smalltongue:

Threeshades
2008-10-10, 06:37 PM
Well I dont think anyone voluntarily posting here is quite sane.

after all THIS IS ABR! *kicks master ranger into the pit of death*