PDA

View Full Version : It will get worse before it will get better

GSFB
2008-10-08, 07:53 PM
Now V has (literally) taken off. The OotS is fractured further. Can it get any worse?

Yes, and it will.

This is a classic pattern in story telling. This is the epic saga of Roy. Roy has gone into the afterlife, where he will see his former party break down to the point where no two individuals continue to work together.

Haley is almost alone. Belkar is there, but not functional. V is alone. Soon, Durkon and Elan will each be alone.

Only then, once all seems lost, can there be a glimmer of hope for the Order.

Before Roy can return, the entire Order of the Stick must appear to be finished. Then, it will take Roy to bring everyone back again.

This is what happens in an epic storyline. Just warning you all, so you can mentally prepare yourself for darker times.

AstralFire
2008-10-08, 07:56 PM
I'm expecting the same. I doubt Durkon and Elan will actually have a falling out so much as they go their separate ways, because let's face it - the two of them together don't work especially well and their allies may be better served at the moment by having the freedom to use them independently.

Kranden
2008-10-08, 08:05 PM
Well Durkan might die before the end of the strip too leaving Elan all alone.

Shady_halfling
2008-10-08, 08:49 PM
true wisdom. i personaly think Belkar will die before Roy is raised, and maybe V or durkon will die and they will have Lien or Dago and Kato as the new party members.