PDA

View Full Version : something i wrote recently, the aligniment of Bud White

EvilElitest
2008-10-08, 11:07 PM
I wrote this down, and i figured that it might be interesting for those people who like alignments dissuasion of characters. Just a final thing before i go to bed, enjoy (http://evilelitest.blogspot.com/2008/10/officer-bud-white.html)
from
EE

EvilElitest
2008-10-09, 07:24 PM
nobody saw LA confidential? Bump
from
EE

AstralFire
2008-10-09, 07:25 PM
Sorry, don't know the show. All I see is "Bud Lite" and I do not think beers can be aligned. Perhaps milk, but not beer.

EvilElitest
2008-10-09, 07:36 PM
Sorry, don't know the show. All I see is "Bud Lite" and I do not think beers can be aligned. Perhaps milk, but not beer.

??? Its bud White, from the movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Confidential_(film))
from
EE

AstralFire
2008-10-09, 07:38 PM
??? Its bud White, from the movie (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Confidential_(film))
from
EE

I was being silly about the fact that I don't recognize the name, so I automatically parse Bud _ite as the beer. Marketing wins again; I've never even drank any and that's my first though.

(Heck, I thought LA Confidential was a TV Show, apparently it is a movie.)

EvilElitest
2008-10-09, 07:41 PM
I was being silly about the fact that I don't recognize the name, so I automatically parse Bud _ite as the beer. Marketing wins again; I've never even drank any and that's my first though.

1) Ah, ok i don't drink so i wouldn't get it
2) No, through i would understand the mistakes. Its basically a cut and paste of every film noir in the modern era
from
EE

chiasaur11
2008-10-09, 07:51 PM

I disagree.

Beer can definitely be lawful good.

If you doubt, ask Thor, or Ben Franklin!

The Glyphstone
2008-10-09, 08:26 PM
I disagree.

If you doubt, ask Thor, or Ben Franklin!

Neither of whom are exactly paragons of Lawful Goodness. Thor's solution to everything is "smash it with a hammer, then go home and drink'. Ben Franklin is responsible for a zombie apocalypse because he wasn't willing to stay dead even after cloning himself.

Neon Knight
2008-10-09, 08:28 PM
Ben Franklin is responsible for a zombie apocalypse because he wasn't willing to stay dead even after cloning himself.

Doctor Mc. Ninja isn't cannon.

Wait. What did I just do? Did I just...

Nevermind.

Superglucose
2008-10-09, 08:29 PM
I disagree.

But Bud Light is purest evil. We're talking, evil to the point Demons and Devils are cringing, saying, "damn, that's bad. Even I wouldn't do that.

chiasaur11
2008-10-09, 08:37 PM
But Bud Light is purest evil. We're talking, evil to the point Demons and Devils are cringing, saying, "damn, that's bad. Even I wouldn't do that.

Note I said "Beer can be lawful good" I did not say Bud Lite can be Lawful Good.

If I had said "Moose Urine can be lawful good" then you and I would be disagreeing.

theMycon
2008-10-09, 08:37 PM

For your own sake, continue avoiding it. It's not the worst beer in the world (Natural Ice), but it's also not the cheapest. It's even pretty far from the best for the price.

EvilElitest
2008-10-09, 09:48 PM
I'm so confused and lost....on my own thread no less
oh the humanity
from
EE

streakster
2008-10-09, 09:53 PM
Fun fact: When working at a friends wedding, do not serve Bud Lite as though it were wine for the toast.

Or do. It was hilarious.

JaxGaret
2008-10-09, 11:14 PM
Beer is Lawful Good, Wine is Chaotic Good, Whiskey is Lawful Evil, and Tequila is Chaotic Evil.

Prove me wrong :smallsmile:

And Vodka, of course, is True Neutral.

EvilElitest
2008-10-09, 11:14 PM
Beer is Lawful Good, Wine is Chaotic Good, Whiskey is Lawful Evil, and Tequila is Chaotic Evil.

Prove me wrong :smallsmile:

What is Vodica
from
EE

Draco Dracul
2008-10-09, 11:25 PM
What is Vodica
from
EE

A type of clear distilled spirit that orginates from from russia. Has a high proof.

EvilElitest
2008-10-09, 11:32 PM
A type of clear distilled spirit that orginates from from russia. Has a high proof.

....................you know what i mean

I never suspected this thread would get so off topic in this way, i wonder what my next one will become?
from
EE

Stupendous_Man
2008-10-10, 12:27 AM
....................you know what i mean

I never suspected this thread would get so off topic in this way, i wonder what my next one will become?
from
EE

A beautiful butterfly.

Asbestos
2008-10-10, 12:29 AM
For your own sake, continue avoiding it. It's not the worst beer in the world (Natural Ice), but it's also not the cheapest. It's even pretty far from the best for the price.

Whoa! whoa... whoa. Natty Ice is not the *worst* beer in the world. I sumbit to you... Milwuakee's Best :yuk: Also, I had some Double Bastard tonight and man, the bottle was right, I was not ready for it.

BobVosh
2008-10-10, 12:31 AM
nobody saw LA confidential? Bump
from
EE

Sorry to "derail" the conversation, by which I mean to put it back on course, but I saw that movie. I didn't know what it was called, but your description reminded me. I would do CN for him, but I can't really dispute CE. CN because of all the evil you said, along with all the good of his actions caused (the way he picked his targets).

Why no rum? What alignment is rum? Also I don't think ANY alcohol is "lawful."

Starsinger
2008-10-10, 12:34 AM

I think that's L.A. Law

chiasaur11
2008-10-10, 12:37 AM
Sorry to "derail" the conversation, by which I mean to put it back on course, but I saw that movie. I didn't know what it was called, but your description reminded me. I would do CN for him, but I can't really dispute CE. CN because of all the evil you said, along with all the good of his actions caused (the way he picked his targets).

Some wines probably are, and given that Durkon is as lawful as you can get and loves beer with all of his heart that isn't being used by Thor, I figger Beer can be lawful too.

It's complicated

BobVosh
2008-10-10, 12:42 AM
Some wines probably are, and given that Durkon is as lawful as you can get and loves beer with all of his heart that isn't being used by Thor, I figger Beer can be lawful too.

It's complicated

You can't trust short hairy men for questions of morality. BAD!

chiasaur11
2008-10-10, 01:02 AM
You can't trust short hairy men for questions of morality. BAD!

But you can trust Thor.

And he seems cool with it while officially being lawful good.
In OoTS at least.

snoopy13a
2008-10-10, 01:28 AM
Whoa! whoa... whoa. Natty Ice is not the *worst* beer in the world. I sumbit to you... Milwuakee's Best :yuk: Also, I had some Double Bastard tonight and man, the bottle was right, I was not ready for it.

Ah, the Beast. I have drank much of that due to it being very cheap :smalltongue:

Crafty Banana
2008-10-10, 04:42 AM

Ladies and gentlebeings, allow me to present Carlsberg Special Brew (http://www.carlsberggroup.com/brands/Pages/CarlsbergSpecialBrew.aspx), a larger-beer specifically designed with the park-bench dwelling population in mind. It apparently has ‘cognac flavors among its tasting notes’, but you won’t notice it for the more prominent tasting notes of lighter fluid and brain cell death. It is truly the alcoholic definition of Epic Fail.

AstralFire
2008-10-10, 06:43 AM
Don't worry, I have no intention of trying Bud Light or any other beer. I don't drink alchy. =p

EvilElitest
2008-10-11, 10:43 AM

I don't think that good results change the fact your commiting evil deeds, otherwise napleon could be LN instead of LE. Also i think Bud's results don't often count as good either
from
EE

Starbuck_II
2008-10-11, 11:21 AM
I don't think that good results change the fact your commiting evil deeds, otherwise napleon could be LN instead of LE. Also i think Bud's results don't often count as good either
from
EE

Who said Napolean was evil all the time?
I think his alignment changed over his lifetime.

EvilElitest
2008-10-12, 07:38 PM
Who said Napolean was evil all the time?
I think his alignment changed over his lifetime.

Meh, he was always extremly self centered and ambitious and above all extremly orginized. So i think he started out LN and became evil when he started getting in power.
from
EE

horseboy
2008-10-13, 10:41 AM
It is truly the alcoholic definition of Epic Fail.
What? No Natty Bo? (http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/national-bohemian/10388/4000/) You know, if American Piss Water wasn't bad enough, ever wonder when they ship over the bad beer from other countries? To think somebody paid to load a ship full of Sheep's Tooth and sent it all the way across the ocean just so we could announce it "The worst ever" truly boggles the mind.

Telonius
2008-10-13, 11:23 AM

Brooklyn. Chocolate. Stout.

The only beer I've ever seen used in drinking games as an actual punishment for losing.