PDA

View Full Version : I have already slept enough for one lifetime... [3.5] spell, feat, PEACH

Enlong
2008-10-09, 01:24 AM
Eternal Rest[General]
You have learned of a form of death-like sleep that allows you to delay your final end.
Prerequisites: Venerable age.
Benefits: At will, you may enter a death-like sleep. In this state, your aging slows to 1/10th of its normal rate, and you cannot die of old age. If you wake from this sleep after your death of old age would have come, you still have one week left, and you may not re-enter the sleep. Rousing yourself from this sleep is a full-round action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Photosynthesis
Conjuration (Healing)
Level: Druid 5, Ranger 4
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 Round
Range: Personal
Target: Self
Duration: I hour per level: See Text

Your body's functions become like a plant's, allowing you to take in sustenance from from sunlight alone. You gain fast healing 2 until the spell is broken. Unlike most sources of fast healing, this spell will heal damage from suffocation, starvation, or thirst.

This spell must be cast while in direct contact with sunlight. Once cast, the spell has no effect when the caster is not in contact with sunlight.

Icewalker
2008-10-09, 01:28 AM
Very nice. I suppose Photosynthesis balances out because it lasts so long, even though it's only Fast Healing 2.

Enlong
2008-10-09, 01:39 AM
I wasn't sure what level of fast healing to give for a 4th level spell. Perhaps I should raise it?

AstralFire
2008-10-09, 01:42 AM
FH 2 is fine due to its long duration. I'd probably go for 5 if it was shorter.

I like the feat mucho!

Enlong
2008-10-09, 01:49 AM
Well, thank you. I'm pleased with how it turned out, myself. I think I nailed what I was going for.