PDA

View Full Version : V should SERIOUSLY take a rest

Underground
2008-10-09, 09:19 AM
She totally lost grip of the situation. Its getting really annoying now. How exactly is she planning to explain to Harley and Roy that she left Elan and Durkon behind ?!?

AKA_Bait
2008-10-09, 09:35 AM
She totally lost grip of the situation. Its getting really annoying now. How exactly is she planning to explain to Harley and Roy that she left Elan and Durkon behind ?!?

"Haley, I left them behind because they were hampering my ability to find you. Durkon was more concerned about some NPCs adrift on the ocean than finding you and saving the world and Elan... let's say Elan made new friends."

Laurentio II
2008-10-09, 09:45 AM
"Haley, I left them behind because they were hampering my ability to find you. Durkon was more concerned about some NPCs adrift on the ocean than finding you and saving the world and Elan... let's say Elan made new friends."
:vaarsuvius: :smallmad: "... and Elan... let's say Elan made new friends. And that he prefered to interloop in oral pleasure with one of them as opposite to focalize his effort in the order of..."
:haley: :smallfurious: "Stop! Can I suppose you don't actually know how this can be interpreted?"
:vaarsuvius: :smallconfused: "... buh?"

Linkavitch
2008-10-09, 05:12 PM
:vaarsuvius: :smallconfused: "... buh?"

Coming from V, wouldn't it be 'meh'?

And I can see, unfortunately, a future shout-down between Elan and Haley, if V ever says anything like that to her.:smalleek:

DraPrime
2008-10-09, 06:14 PM
V needs to take a rest? I never noticed.

pswbr
2008-10-09, 06:50 PM
common guys... V is greater than he ever was.

He is growing in power, and reducing in ethical/morality concerns. what could be better? Oh wait... I can think in one thing. Lichdom!

GSFB
2008-10-09, 07:08 PM
I don't think V will ever need or want to mention anything about Therkla to Haley. And if it comes up - all Elan has to say is Therkla was a friend, she wanted to be more but he didn't, and now she is dead because of him. That's pretty much a "don't go further with this" sort of story that, in my opinion as a man, a woman would accept. Women can now enlighten me as to why I am wrong...

Underground
2008-10-14, 05:22 AM
Looks like that one is a secret and women dont want to tell us about it ... :smallbiggrin:

Ladorak
2008-10-14, 06:37 AM
:vaarsuvius: Roy, I left them behind because they were hampering my ability to find you.

:roy: ...

:vaarsuvius: Although thinking about it, without Durkon finding you was a bit pointless wasn't it?

Laurentio II
2008-10-14, 06:42 AM
:vaarsuvius: Roy, I left them behind because they were hampering my ability to find you.

:vaarsuvius: Although thinking about it, without Durkon finding you was a bit pointless wasn't it?

You means that he would not start researching "Vaarsuvius' Enchanted Major True Resurrection with Cheese"? A spell that resurrect you with all experience restored, even the one you lost on previous and unrelated circumstance, ignoring your eventual wish to stay dead and instead resurrecting three more random people you meet in your afterlife. At the cost of destroying the tissue of the universe, but still...

Moriarty
2008-10-14, 06:43 AM
most importantly, it also gives you cheese

mlsq42
2008-10-14, 07:01 AM
But it's Swiss cheese, which is the dire consequences all powerful spells need to have. You only get 85% cheese compared to normal hunks.

Laurentio II
2008-10-14, 07:15 AM
Now, more seriously, I'd like to see Vaarsuvius take a long nap, just to restore his healthy look. Not that I care, but it would stop the threads about him became a lich.