PDA

View Full Version : kind of suprised...

krossbow
2008-10-09, 04:44 PM
I was actually expecting that Elan would end up telling Hinjo what happened with V and kubota

Given previous encounters with V, and the most recent "farewell" on the ship, Elan almost seemed to be saying "and don't come back" to V by insinuating that S/he'd be wanted for murder if he did.

While Elan seems to be having a bit of a heroic breakdown currently, i'm still rather suprised that he's covering for V.

Linkavitch
2008-10-09, 04:49 PM
Elan still has loyalty to the team, and if possibly getting the team back in the near future means lying to Hinjo, he'll do it.

Liwen
2008-10-09, 11:13 PM
Elan is Chaotic. he doesn't need to bahave in a coherent manner. By definition of alignement, he does whatever comes in mind at any point in time and space and anwser to no logical analyse whatsoever.

Undeniable proof (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0206.html)

HamsterOfTheGod
2008-10-09, 11:19 PM
Similarly, Durkon is so lawful that his actions do not need to be analyzed. The logic is self-evident.

David Argall
2008-10-09, 11:34 PM
i'm still rather suprised that he's covering for V.
In some degree, Elan recognizes that Hinjo knowing that V killed Kubota will do nobody any good. Since he knows his ability to prevent the truth from coming out is limited, best that V leave without fuss, and best Hinjo have no incentive to chase him down.

Raging Gene Ray
2008-10-10, 12:26 AM
Given previous encounters with V, and the most recent "farewell" on the ship, Elan almost seemed to be saying "and don't come back" to V

That still seems like the attitude. Telling Hinjo would cause an investigation and force Elan to be around V more. Elan is basically saying that he'll stay out of V's way because he doesn't want anything to do with him/her.