PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Valhalla's - Denver?

AgentPaper
2008-10-09, 07:39 PM
I just recently discovered a great hobby shop here in Denver called Valhalla's, which does all sorts of stuff, including DnD, Warhammer, and MtG, among many, many other things. I now plan to go there fairly often, and was wondering if anyone else on this site also frequents the place. If you live in Denver and want to know where the place is, (It's pretty big and has lots of cool stuff, for sale and to do) just head to the site (http://www.valhallas.com/). (which is giving me a bunch of graphics errors, but seems to work ok at least)

AgentPaper
2008-10-10, 12:41 PM
Bump

Anyone here from around Denver at all? There's got to be at least a few people who are.

three08
2008-10-10, 02:17 PM
i'm *from* denver. don't live there currently, although god i wish i did. i never managed to get up to much d&d back when i did live there, though. if the place is still there in two years when i can finally move back, maybe i'll check it out. :smallwink:

AgentPaper
2008-10-10, 02:51 PM
I'm sure it will be. It's been open for something like 50 years now.

AgentPaper
2008-10-11, 04:50 PM
Bump, for the last time, just in case some people missed. If anyone is going to be there and can't/won't respond for some reason, I'll be at Valhalla's later today, playing Warhammer fantasy. Just look for the guy with all the unpainted skaven. :smallwink: