PDA

View Full Version : Weekend in the Realms

NeoVid
2008-10-10, 07:25 PM
I just got to wondering, how many people here are planning on attending this event at their FLGS? It looks like it's going to be huge around here (SF Bay Area).

...As I signed up for it nearly a month ago, and just barely got a space in the last of the 7 six-person tables they're going to have at the nearest store. Which surprised the hell outta me, considering I still haven't been able to find a good group for 4th ed in all this time.

Fax Celestis
2008-10-10, 07:28 PM
(SF Bay Area)

GAH WHERE ARE YOU. I NEED LOCAL GAMERS LIKE CRACK.

>_>

<_<

I mean. Yes. Local. Not attending, as I don't even know where a game store is around me. :smallfrown:

AstralFire
2008-10-10, 07:29 PM
Not me... boycotted my FLGS, and I don't know of any others around here.

NeoVid
2008-10-10, 07:51 PM

That probably means it was an UFLGS.

Zuki
2008-10-10, 10:19 PM

Whydja do that?

And in response to the OP's question, I'll probably skip out. Our FLGS (I like to pronounce it "Flogs" for some reason) is a pretty nice little place, but just a bit out of the way. And I'm not a big Forgotten Realms fan. More of an Eberron person, myself.

AstralFire
2008-10-10, 10:20 PM
Whydja do that?

That whole mess with the job hunting.

Mando Knight
2008-10-10, 10:38 PM
I just got to wondering, how many people here are planning on attending this event at their FLGS? It looks like it's going to be huge around here (SF Bay Area).

...As I signed up for it nearly a month ago, and just barely got a space in the last of the 7 six-person tables they're going to have at the nearest store. Which surprised the hell outta me, considering I still haven't been able to find a good group for 4th ed in all this time.

That's the one this month, right? Yeah, I'm probably going to my FLGS that day...

Kurald Galain
2008-10-11, 04:21 AM
No FLGS here, but a local club is hosting it anyway. Yes, I'll join in, although four days is definitely overkill.