PDA

View Full Version : Contest Board

Kai
2004-07-20, 12:06 AM
The Screen Name Prestige Class contest seems to have taken over the Features Board. With so many entries, would having a separate board for contests be a possibility?

RawBearNYC
2004-07-20, 10:43 AM
it's within the realm of possibility, but it's up to Giant to create. We don't do many contests, so he might feel that it's not necessary to have it's own section.

The Giant
2004-07-20, 04:06 PM
Well, we didn't do many contests because we didn't get many entries for the last one. Like 8 total, I think. Now we've got over a dozen in just a few days.

I was actually contemplating making a Game Design board, since there has been a lot of "Help me with my new class/monster/spell" threads on Gaming. Then let the contests take place there, too.

Kai
2004-07-21, 02:18 AM
25 to this point. Little to no discussion on any other features threads since the contest was put up.

The Giant
2004-07-21, 10:48 AM
To be fair, there was hardly any discussion of the features BEFORE the contest was put up--that's why I used the Features board!

Moving them all is time-consuming, so it will have to wait until I have some spare time anyway.