PDA

View Full Version : Most Embarrassing Thing You're Willing To Admit To Doing In A Session

Saph
2008-10-11, 05:17 PM
Exactly what it says on the tin.

My one: My Horizon Tripper fighter character was on a ship we'd just captured, fighting another ship full of orcs. I couldn't quite reach them with my guisarme, so I drank a Potion of Enlarge Person.

For some reason, I decided that as I enlarged, it would be a really good idea to hold my sword to the sky and shout "By the Power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWERRRRR!" . . . and acting it out at the table.

I got some pretty funny reactions from the other 20 people in the room.

- Saph

Superglucose
2008-10-11, 05:18 PM
For some reason, I decided that as I enlarged, it would be a really good idea to hold my sword to the sky and shout "By the Power of Grayskull, I HAVE THE POWERRRRR!" . . . and acting it out at the table.

Last meet I was at, for some reason we had a mage who KEPT DOING THAT ALL FRIGGEN MEET LONG. The first time it was amusing, but the other twenty times? Not so much.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-10-11, 05:23 PM
I joined a Cyberpunks campaign over Skype's voice-chat before coming to college. However, my dorm room's internet connection sucks. So I have to use the comp lab. I sit in a computer lab every Friday night surrounded by my classmates and say things like "Get the .50 cal and SHOOT THAT **** KID! Shoot the KID! We can't let him report us!" And "Fine, we'll steal the drugs, but I want some of the morphine, in addition to my commission. You don't want to know where I've got skin grafts, just know that it **** hurts".

AstralFire
2008-10-11, 05:24 PM
I joined a Cyberpunks campaign over Skype's voice-chat before coming to college. However, my dorm room's internet connection sucks. So I have to use the comp lab. I sit in a computer lab every Friday night surrounded by my classmates and say things like "Get the .50 cal and SHOOT THAT **** KID! Shoot the KID! We can't let him report us!" And "Fine, we'll steal the drugs, but I want some of the morphine, in addition to my commission. You don't want to know where I've got skin grafts, just know that it **** hurts".

Wow.

Flickerdart
2008-10-11, 05:29 PM
...the DM's girlfriend. Ba-dum pish.

drengnikrafe
2008-10-11, 05:41 PM
In a 4e session, I actually argued for 15 to 30 minutes (it was late, I can't remember which) that it was unreasonable that a fireball that hit it, and all adjacent (including diagonal) squares with fire damage would hit somebody who had hid but not moved.

Yup. In the end, I succeeded in getting the group to concede (this was PvP with no DM, just so you know) that the bushes he was hiding behind would not be burned because the wizard wanted to make sure he would hit, even if the hider had moved a bit.

kladams707
2008-10-11, 06:17 PM
I don't personally have any embarassing things about myself, however I do have one about one of the other pcs of one game.

He decided he was going to use one of those paper fortune tellers (the kidn you mide in elementary school and what not) to tell him what to do in combat. So his turn comes up and he uses the paper fortune teller. He takes his avatar, moves it up to one of the enemy, and declare his action: he strips.

Roderick_BR
2008-10-11, 06:41 PM
Personally? I picked BOTH of my nostrils at the SAME time, while describing a battle scene. My friends never let me forget that. But then again, we all were pretty crazy back then.

In-character, I guess was turning my lawful neutral wizard into a chaotic neutral wizard/blood magus, and yelling out all my attack spells (including his favourite formula: fireball + barrels and barrels of powder), just to to show them I could be as chaotic as I can play lawful paladins. They still consider it one of my best roleplays.

Ulrichomega
2008-10-11, 06:44 PM
Not really on purpose, but one session my character (rouge, my first time ever playing one so I didn't have it down) and the party sorcerer were at the bottom stair in a hallway on an airship, with one of the bad-guy-bandits at the base. It took us 8 rounds to kill him. Every round I attacked him, and the sorcerer attacked, with some grease spells to keep him off balance every couple of turns. The rest of the party had mopped up the rest of the bandits by round 3 (it was supposed to be a combat that introduced everyone to their characters). Not us.

Dr Bwaa
2008-10-11, 06:53 PM
...the DM's girlfriend. Ba-dum pish.

During a session? wow (unless you weren't actually involved in the session, that would be a little less impressive I suppose :p)

I do embarrassing stuff all the time, but it all blends together so much that I don't even remember specifics before. Usually if I do something bad it just turns into a character trait (such as forgetting that we were fugitives and declaring my name to the first person who asked. It became that character's catch phrase, and I do my best to have him say it at least once a session. "I'm Claaus O'Neal!")

kladams707
2008-10-11, 06:57 PM
I just remembered something I did.

It was my very first D&D game, 2nd ed. We were supposed to raid & destroy the food stores (which were in one building). We beat the guards and went in.

Out of game, I had to use the bathroom. I declared to the dm that what I was about to do was entirely in-game. I described my actions as I walked to the W.C. "I walk over to a pile of food, whip it out, and..." and then there's that all too familiar sound of water hitting water, if you catch my drift.

Triaxx
2008-10-11, 07:15 PM
Two incidents, the first was just luck of the draw. Or roll.

My Sorceror failed to beat spell resistance of a target, four times, each time by 1 point on the roll.

The second was as a DM. I classically linked the death of the boss of the area, a General in this case, to the destruction of the dungeon. Two problems stemmed from this. First, the 'dungeon' was an airship. So naturally, killing the boss destroyed the ship by releasing the fire elementals bound to keep it's boilers running and keep it in the air. Second, we were currently over a lake of lava. Naturally the ship starts falling one round later, so the PC's rush for the exit. One round before reaching it, the ship hits the Lava. This instantly ignites the Hydrogen balloons keeping the ship from plummetting instantly. Roll 4d10 for damage a piece. Not a single survivor. Not even the Half-dragon, half-orc barbarian with his +6 to constitution amulet.

phoenixcire
2008-10-11, 07:48 PM
I once had a character who was gifted gifted with the ability to turn anything to stone.

He was surprise attacked while taking a bath with the tavern master's daughter. Not having a weapon, he turned his erection into stone and enlarged it. He then proceeded to beat his adversary to death with his "Club of Shrooming"

ocato
2008-10-11, 08:35 PM
A friend told me we were playing a super high powered L15 game and that I should make my character with the notion that were were equivalent to super heroes (both in power and fame) in this world. I proceeded to exclaim "Sounds fun, I think I'll make a Bard." I don't think it was embarrassing or funny or dumb, but they all did. But not for long.

AstralFire
2008-10-11, 08:36 PM
A friend told me we were playing a super high powered L15 game and that I should make my character with the notion that were were equivalent to super heroes (both in power and fame) in this world. I proceeded to exclaim "Sounds fun, I think I'll make a Bard." I don't think it was embarrassing or funny or dumb, but they all did. But not for long.

Bard power! *fist*

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-10-11, 08:40 PM
People who say bards are weak have never seen them done well.
Music as a Swift Action(from PrCs), Inspire Courage(Dragonfire), Snowflake Wardance first round, Inspire Greatness in yourself second round, Inspire Courage third round. The enemy will run in fear, and the party will be questioning whether or not they should, too. :smallamused:

AstralFire
2008-10-11, 08:42 PM
And people who say bards can't be cool haven't seen them done well either. (...And you don't have to make them into "Power Metal Rockers" or whatever the latest trend is these days.)

Telonius
2008-10-11, 08:48 PM
Failing to quote Monty Python at least once during the gaming session. :smallfrown:

TheBlackDog
2008-10-11, 09:35 PM
I fell asleep. And I was the DM.

The sad part? I'm not sure anyone else noticed. That was an interesting session.

chiasaur11
2008-10-11, 10:18 PM
I fell asleep. And I was the DM.

The sad part? I'm not sure anyone else noticed. That was an interesting session.

That sounds like the either the best or the worst session ever.

ocato
2008-10-11, 10:20 PM
Music as a Swift Action(from PrCs),

I am blanking hard. What PrC gives Swift Action music? The only thing that comes to mind is Song of the White Raven that requires (*grumble*) ToB stuff.

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-10-11, 10:33 PM
I am blanking hard. What PrC gives Swift Action music? The only thing that comes to mind is Song of the White Raven that requires (*grumble*) ToB stuff.Dang, I thought War Chanter did it, but it only lets you activate 2 at once. So drop the Inspire Greatness. First Round:Inspire Courage+Dragonfire Inspiration. Second Round:Snowflake Wardance, charge.

arguskos
2008-10-11, 10:36 PM
Uh... I had my thri-kreen barbarian frenzied berserker smash through a wall once chasing some assassins that attacked him at the inn. He smashed through the wall, to find another PC... *ahem* enjoying the company of a tavern wench. My character looked down (thri-kreen, remember), and said "You are doing it wrong." and charged through another wall after the assassins. The other PC was embarrased that an 8-foot tall insect corrected him on technique. :smallcool:

-argus

TheBlackDog
2008-10-11, 10:46 PM
That sounds like the either the best or the worst session ever.

My nap only lasted for 15 or 20 minutes, and didn't actually impact play at all.

It was a Eberron campaign, set primarily in Sharn, and the PCs had just finished some sort of task (can't remember what), and had been notified by their employer that they would be traveling to Xen'drik. They were paid at the same time, and decided to go shopping. The party consisted of a Warforged Warblade, Human Ranger, Human Favored Soul, and Human Fighter.

The shopping trip devolved into an argument, first in-character, and then out-of-character, between the Favored Soul and the Fighter concerning equipment. The ranger was called away from the table in real life, and the warblade was absorbed in a book.

The night before, I had only slept for about 4.5 hours, and I put my head down on a pile of books.
I woke up a bit later to hear the fighter say to the favored soul, "Well, if you're not going to help buy the Bag of Holding, then we'll use YOU to detect traps! We'll push you onto anything that looks dangerous!"

I put my head back down, and by the time I woke up again, they had decided what to buy. I'm still not sure whether they knew I fell asleep.

DarknessLord
2008-10-11, 10:48 PM
My nap only lasted for 15 or 20 minutes, and didn't actually impact play at all.

It was a Eberron campaign, set primarily in Sharn, and the PCs had just finished some sort of task (can't remember what), and had been notified by their employer that they would be traveling to Xen'drik. They were paid at the same time, and decided to go shopping. The party consisted of a Warforged Warblade, Human Ranger, Human Favored Soul, and Human Fighter.

The shopping trip devolved into an argument, first in-character, and then out-of-character, between the Favored Soul and the Fighter concerning equipment. The ranger was called away from the table in real life, and the warblade was absorbed in a book.

The night before, I had only slept for about 4.5 hours, and I put my head down on a pile of books.
I woke up a bit later to hear the fighter say to the favored soul, "Well, if you're not going to help buy the Bag of Holding, then we'll use YOU to detect traps! We'll push you onto anything that looks dangerous!"

I put my head back down, and by the time I woke up again, they had decided what to buy. I'm still not sure whether they knew I fell asleep.

How did they detect traps after that? ^.^

TheOOB
2008-10-11, 10:49 PM
I made up, and sung, a halfling drinking song on the spot quite loudly to show my characters protest about being locked in a small iron box. Did I mention this was in public?

BizzaroStormy
2008-10-11, 10:52 PM
It wasnt as embarassing to me but it was to the others in my group. I was particularly bored that day and my friend's mom had laid out a bowl of leftover halloween candy instead of chips so I was also hopped up on sugar. I spennt the time that wasnt my turn in combat by pelvic thrusting at everybody and everything. at least 10 times at the DM, 15 times at the fridge, 30 times at my friend's sister (who laughed the first couple of times) and about 80 other thrusts at random objects including the kitchen sink.

TheBlackDog
2008-10-11, 10:59 PM
How did they detect traps after that? ^.^

They basically did what the fighter threatened, but used everyone in the party, alternating. It wasn't particularly efficient, but was VERY entertaining.

"Okay, there's a long stone hallway with no distinctive features. The last one like this had pit traps. Good luck."

It wasn't the most serious campaign. If I remember correctly, the warforged took up taxidermy, and stored a stuffed squirrel collection in his chest. He and the fighter also learned morse code for the sole purpose of communicating through walls. It was used a surprising amount.

Ascension
2008-10-11, 11:11 PM
Let's see, I've played D&D with Lego miniatures in a South Georgia Dairy Queen. That'll get you stared at.

As for in-game embarrassment, my sorcerer failed to recover spells once because he spent the whole night staring stunned at the beautiful nymph who had seduced him at a party. The party's fighter had to grapple him and physically drag him away to get him out of there.

LibraryOgre
2008-10-11, 11:22 PM
Made out with another guy (light petting, snuggling, etc.). Our characters were intimate (my chick, his dude), so we tweaked the other players.

NephandiMan
2008-10-12, 12:20 AM
Uh... I had my thri-kreen barbarian frenzied berserker smash through a wall once chasing some assassins that attacked him at the inn. He smashed through the wall, to find another PC... *ahem* enjoying the company of a tavern wench. My character looked down (thri-kreen, remember), and said "You are doing it wrong." and charged through another wall after the assassins. The other PC was embarrased that an 8-foot tall insect corrected him on technique. :smallcool:

-argus

Could be worse. You could've demonstrated proper technique.

MisterSaturnine
2008-10-12, 12:23 AM
Could be worse. You could've demonstrated proper technique.

Well, you know what they say about guys with four arms...

It's easier for them to do household chores.

Brauron
2008-10-12, 12:26 AM
In the most recent session...first, we had a new player join, and he built an awesome bard. He respected the fact that the Marshall is already the established party "face," and so while the Marshall and Fighter/Sorceror tried to diplomify an NPC wizard into giving us an amulet we needed, the bard and my ranger waited outside, with the bard playing music and the ranger dancing for coppers in the street.

When diplomacy went poorly, I kicked down the door and the bard yelled, "ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!" and began inspiring courage as I continued dancing...dancing right over to the Wizard and stabbing him in the belly (my primary weapon is a homebrewed Bowie Knife).

I got up and acted this out, dancing over to the DM and then thrusting in the direction of his vitals. The bard's player then began to play air-lute.

Paragon Badger
2008-10-12, 12:50 AM
In the most recent session...first, we had a new player join, and he built an awesome bard. He respected the fact that the Marshall is already the established party "face," and so while the Marshall and Fighter/Sorceror tried to diplomify an NPC wizard into giving us an amulet we needed, the bard and my ranger waited outside, with the bard playing music and the ranger dancing for coppers in the street.

When diplomacy went poorly, I kicked down the door and the bard yelled, "ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!" and began inspiring courage as I continued dancing...dancing right over to the Wizard and stabbing him in the belly (my primary weapon is a homebrewed Bowie Knife).

I got up and acted this out, dancing over to the DM and then thrusting in the direction of his vitals. The bard's player then began to play air-lute.

That is awesome.

Also... Fighter/Sorceror? <_<

Squeeck
2008-10-12, 02:33 AM
Call of Cthulhu, Trail of Tsathogghua or somesuch. My character is disabled early in the session, can't even remember whether he was hospitalized or failed a San check. Anyway, I spend the rest of the session in stupor, doodling troll brain charts and somesuch, not much paying attention to the game. At the end of the session, the GM startles me by saying that I also get the full XP and SAN for the adventure. Surprised, I jump up from the sofa, cheering and punching my fist up in the air. Too bad I was sitting under a lamp: I hit one of the glass bowl thingies on it, sending it crashing down to the floor: Shrapnel everywhere.

Needless to say, this was the first - and last - time we gamed at the GM:s living room...

Ravens_cry
2008-10-12, 02:55 AM
Well, we are playing Pathfinder, and we are in this warehouse, and it has an elevator. And I start pondering OOC about how the hell it works, in a world of magic. I start rambling about golems and such when the party leader says "its just magic" I protest and say, "but I want to know, I want to figure out how the thing works, I want to kill cat girls!" I shout. Unfortunately, no one got the reference, and wouldn't let me explain what I meant by that.:smalleek:

Grey Paladin
2008-10-12, 05:39 AM
My group has derailed an heroic campaign into an epic economical battle for the world's biggest prostitution network.

The world was conquered by an Evil Overlord, sure, but we had a world-wide monopoly over the business by the end of the campaign.

Triaxx
2008-10-12, 06:06 AM
Ah, but now you can fund your army with your monopoly. And the Overlord will help fund it, unless he wants to go to one of those who are free operators and can't afford Remove Disease...

Jalor
2008-10-12, 10:24 AM
I once made the mistake of eating a Pizza Hot Pocket before a session. I actually had to hastily take my turn, run to the toilet, and have the Warlord call me on my cell phone when my turn was about to come up. And then run back again and repeat the cycle anew.

Return of Lanky
2008-10-12, 11:12 AM
Back in the days when I was working two full time jobs, my main gaming group, all of whom are pretty close friends, had keys to my apartment. Because my shift at one job finished four hours before we were scheduled to be playing, I'd do my prepwork for the session at my security job, then go home and sleep. The players would let themselves in with strict instructions not to wake me until everyone who was coming got there or half an hour, whichever came first. This was such a normal part of my weekly routine at one point that it didn't even register to my social planning, or lack thereof anymore.

So one week, I bring a very nice, friendly young lady coworker to my place and I spend considerably less time sleeping than I should have, given five friends coming over in four hours. She gets up, still naked, and walks out of my bedroom to go make coffee.

She then runs back in, slamming the door and shaking me awake. "There's some really big guy robbing you and I don't have my pepperspray on me!"

Fueled by confusion, a near-total lack of sleep, and strangely lacking my normally excellent hearing to notice the loud laughter from the next room, I grab my cricket bat from my bedside, don't bother to get dressed myself, and rush out to meet the interloper.

Steve, having guessed what happened already, goes from gleeful chuckling to full-blown laughter. He then quite literally loses his ability to remain standing as two of the girls in our group walk through the door, only to pause and stare. It was at this point that I realized that I had no chance of salvaging my dignity for that day whatsoever.

"Well I'm glad to see you trim, Lanky, but John already has enough issues with me hanging out with you guys without stuff like this," remarks Diana, the evil redhead. John is her non-gaming boyfriend. It doesn't help that she uses a creepy "Yes, master" cultist voice on the phone when she's talking to me.

"I don't have a boyfriend to worry about," Tammy adds with a very direct look and a grin. Blushing extends beyond my face, and I'm pretty sure the bottoms of my feet would be blushing if they could.

"One of you wenches make coffee," I grumbled imperiously, gesturing to the kitchen with my cricket bat. Diana moves to do so with a chuckle while Tammy decides that now of all bloody times is a good time to meet my eyes with a challenging look, to engage me in a staring contest.

I'm naked and holding what looks like a wooden paddle while Tammy and I stare directly into one another's eyes. Steve is gasping on the group with a huge grin on his face. Diana is singing "I'm Too Sexy" with D&D appropriate substitutions in the kitchen.

"Why is Lanky naked? How much fun did we miss?" Tyler asks in confusion. I flee back towards the bedroom, losing the staring contest.

"How can an ass that cute be that hairy?" Tammy asks someone as my door slams shut.

It says a lot, I think, that explaining my hobby to my coworker was the easier part of that morning. My group refuses, to this day, to let me live this episode down. It doesn't help that Tammy and Diana have both made teasing remarks about what I look like naked to every girlfriend they've ever met, often before the girlfriends themselves have had the opportunity. Diana does it in retaliation for me messing with John, I'm sure, but Tammy does it out of pure spite.

The Glyphstone
2008-10-12, 11:24 AM
Gut-busting story.

Seriously, what is it with you and awesome game stories? You've brought us the WORST SESSION EVER, and now you've supplied what is one of the funniest game starters I've ever read.

Vortling
2008-10-12, 11:38 AM
Seriously, what is it with you and awesome game stories? You've brought us the WORST SESSION EVER, and now you've supplied what is one of the funniest game starters I've ever read.

He lives a blessed life is all. :smallwink:

xPANCAKEx
2008-10-12, 11:42 AM
all hail lanky, champion man-slag of DMs

keep up the good work ;)

Magnor Criol
2008-10-12, 12:41 PM
Once, I took Toughness.

And it wasn't even just to enter some PrC or something. I just thought it was a worthwhile feat.

I was a Wizard.

Vaynor
2008-10-12, 01:22 PM
This isn't about me, but it's still pretty funny. I was running a low level campaign for my friends (level 1-2) and one of the PCs, a human rogue, was something like 4 XP away from getting to level two, and they had just arrived in town, so no monsters for a while. So he goes into a warehouse and finds a rat then tries to kill it. He misses the first attack, the rat attacks back, rolling 3 natural 20s and kills the player. :smalltongue:

Once, I took Toughness.

And it wasn't even just to enter some PrC or something. I just thought it was a worthwhile feat.

I was a Wizard.

You should always at least take Improved Toughness. There is no excuse for Toughness.

AceOfFools
2008-10-12, 01:34 PM
I once made the mistake of eating a Pizza Hot Pocket before a session. I actually had to hastily take my turn, run to the toilet, and have the Warlord call me on my cell phone when my turn was about to come up. And then run back again and repeat the cycle anew.

Something similar happened to me.

Me: "Okay, I hit and do seven damage, now excuse me I need to run to the bathroom."
[time passes]
Me: "Damn, when was the last I took a leak?"
GM & Host: "Well, it's Ace's turn..."
Me: [shouting]: "My attack bonus is +7, I do d8+2 on the primary and d8+1 on the secondary." [orc double axe]
[several seconds later]
Staff-chick's player: "You killed it."
Me (still taking a leak): "Woot!"

Not that I'm embarrassed by this fact.

What stands as my most embarrassing moment would have to be this one:

There's an old Living Greyhawk module that takes place in some sort of horror candyland that included marshmallow peeps that encased people in rock candy.

No I didn't write the module, but that would have embarssed me.

Anyhow, the little girl that we had ventured into this bizzaro world to free had been trapped in rock candy, and I was playing a fairly childish halfling with a wicked sweet tooth. As soon as the peeps were dead I asked if I could

"eat the child out?
What?
What?
oh..."

ocato
2008-10-12, 02:19 PM
Win

It strikes me as mildly odd that despite the fact that all your friends (boys and girls) are looking right at you and your...er... lanky jr, you gesture and swing the cricket bat instead of using it to cover your dangly shame.

You must be very confident or very close to your friends.

Magnor Criol
2008-10-12, 02:50 PM
You should always at least take Improved Toughness. There is no excuse for Toughness.

Hence why this is in the "embarrasing story" thread. =p

(Funny story, BTW.)

Flashlight
2008-10-12, 03:39 PM
Epic Story

That's one of the most awesome stories ever happened.

Dr Bwaa
2008-10-12, 04:52 PM
Customary superlative story

You, sir, win (as usual).

http://provenbestsellers.com/Kudos50.jpg

I'm not sure this really qualifies as embarrassing, though maybe to my friends: my current gnome bard is named Mumbles Keebler, has ten ranks in Craft(cookies), and--I always speak in her voice when speaking in character. This, apparently, gets old very fast, though I have no idea why :smalltongue: (by the way this is a serious (well, mostly) campaign).

Skjaldbakka
2008-10-12, 04:59 PM
I have fallen alseep during a game, and while that may be the most embarassign moment in a game, it is perhaps not the most entertaining.

I was running an Eberron game at one point, and there were several occasions when I was shooed out of the room while the PCs were plotting mischief. They also had a tendency to go off into a dark corner of the room and plot amongst themselves. We used a common room at the university on Friday nights into the wee hours of the morning. So we had the run of the place, since noone else was ever there.

Calinero
2008-10-12, 06:02 PM
Sir Lanky, you might just win the thread right there.

My best story would probably be when I was trying out 4e one of the first times. I had barely had a chance to get to know 3.5 before 4e came out, and wasn't entirely familiar with some of the combat rules. I had some sort of spell (I think I was a warlock) that did a burst three squares in radius out from me. I had about one enemy on every square adjacent to me except a few, and a few more beyond those next to me. I thought it was a perfect time to use it and take out several of the things, seeing as some of them were minions. Unfortunately, I didn't know that casting a spell provoked attacks...

I took five attacks of opportunity. Very, very close to death. I learned more about the rules that day.

Return of Lanky
2008-10-12, 07:02 PM
It strikes me as mildly odd that despite the fact that all your friends (boys and girls) are looking right at you and your...er... lanky jr, you gesture and swing the cricket bat instead of using it to cover your dangly shame.

You must be very confident or very close to your friends.

It's more a lack of shame, really. They'd already seen it, so covering it wouldn't bleach it from their memory.

Besides... Steve was too busy laughing to actually look, Diana was pointedly NOT looking, and Tammy was being... Well, Tammy was being Tammy. The stare down was an improvement over some of the other things well within her modus operendi to enact. Tyler and his girlfriend are usually the late ones, so I thought I'd have time to retreat and get clothed before those two saw my naked taint.

I was wrong. It happens. But yes, this particular group consists entirely of good friends.