PDA

View Full Version : Question on allowable "Homebrew"

Copper8642
2008-10-11, 07:55 PM
I'm trying to make a mildly humorous small-scale war-game, based on the boarding of a space-ship. Basically, one player chooses to defend the ship, the other is the boarding player, then it plays out.

My question is whether or not putting stuff about this game here in the Homebrew section is allowable, because it's not and RPG and there are no d20s involved, something this board states.

AstralFire
2008-10-11, 08:00 PM
I've seen someone else working on a Wargame (...whatever happened to that one, anyway?) here, and I certainly wouldn't mind. I'm afraid that (if the last time I tried to help was any indication) I can't offer any useful thoughts on wargaming though.

No d20s is fine, though. Really, I think any sort of game creating goes here as long as it's not vidya gamin'. That's a paddlin'.

Mewtarthio
2008-10-11, 08:49 PM
Just so long as you don't violate the board rules (eg games based on real-world religions or games with offensive content), you're good.

Lappy9000
2008-10-11, 09:25 PM
Just so long as you don't violate the board rules (eg games based on real-world religions or games with cat-girls), you're good.

Fixed for Truth.

Zeta Kai
2008-10-11, 10:09 PM
Homebrew is what you make of it. As long as it's creative, anything goes.

Copper8642
2008-10-12, 09:11 AM
Just so long as you don't violate the board rules (eg games based on real-world religions or games with cat-girls), you're good.

Fixed for Truth.

You have no idea how much that tempts me to make an alien race of cat-girls. But I will resist the urge.