PDA

View Full Version : Forum Reorganization!

The Giant
2004-01-09, 04:12 AM
Well, considering how much traffic I get from the Order of the Stick and how many comic book threads we've had, a Comics forum seemed like a natural. I moved the "OOTS gushing praise" thread there, plus the comic book threads from Friendly Banter.

Features has become "Features & Reviews", based on an idea Quillion had given me a while ago. In addition ot the same threads commenting on my articles, I encourage people to post full reviews of game books they have that they love (and want to recommend) or hate (and want to ensure no one else is exposed to).

Enjoy!

WampaX
2004-01-09, 04:18 AM
Its kinda odd to see the reorganization happen in real time . . .

The Giant
2004-01-09, 04:42 AM
Its kinda odd to see the reorganization happen in real time . . .

It's just like an episode of 24! Gripping suspense as you wonder which threads will be moved!

Tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock

WampaX
2004-01-09, 04:48 AM
Better Plot, less comercials, expecially for any Fox programming :P

<Just finished watching Firefly . . . I might be a bit ornery when other Fox programming is mentioned>

xthemage
2004-01-09, 09:53 PM
Better Plot, less comercials, expecially for any Fox programming :P

<Just finished watching Firefly . . . I might be a bit ornery when other Fox programming is mentioned>

That show's still on? I thought they canceled it. A pity too, cause it rocked.

WampaX
2004-01-09, 10:59 PM
Clarification . . . Firefly DVD.
Fox has cancelled three shows (Futurama, Family Guy, Firefly) in the last two years that they wanted to fail.

Not the thread for Fox-bashing so . . .

Good move on the thread reorginization, Giant.

Bogotter
2004-01-10, 07:03 AM
I like the reorg. It's helpful.

RawBearNYC
2004-01-11, 10:15 PM
Clarification . . . Firefly DVD.
Fox has cancelled three shows (Futurama, Family Guy, Firefly) in the last two years that they wanted to fail.

Not the thread for Fox-bashing so . . .

Good move on the thread reorginization, Giant.LOL, I watched the opening sequence for FireFly, saw a six shooter and turned the TV back off. "Westerns" never entertained me, "Westerns with spaceships" doesn't do any better.

WampaX
2004-01-11, 11:28 PM
I have always been partial to the SciFi/Western. Star Wars Episode IV, Outlaw Star, Battlestar Galactica (original), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc. etc.

to each his own . . .

Could you conceed that it is at least could contain content that would be on a higher intillectual level than the Reality shows they are throwing money at now?