PDA

View Full Version : Universal Smash Bros 2: Villain's Revenge

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 01:38 PM
*bites nails*

If I'm wrong, I'm lynched. If I'm right, I'll probably get killed. Good luck, all!

Griever
2008-11-22, 02:20 PM
There was very little happening in the world today, a few people randomly pointed their fingers at other random-pointing-finger-people, and all was rather confused.

Suddenly, a wolf's head appeared in the sky,

Nine votes is unacceptable, unacceptable!! Longer time you have now, kill someone, you must. Before disappearing.

Everyone gathered around a random mystic that was seated on the ground. The omens are painfully obvious. He wants us to kill the undead hippo. The mystic spoke before vanishing as randomly as he appeared.

So, all the inhabitants (well, most of them) pointed, many of which at this undead hippo, Selrahc.

A beating ensued until all that was left was a limp undead hippo.

Phew, he's dead now.

That was a close one.

Yeah... hey!! wait a minute, are we sure he's dead? And what about our confirmation on his alignment.

Suddenly, an Auronkitty appeared in the sky, slapped the questioner and snapped his fingers before vanishing, Picky, Picky, Picky villagers, jeez!!!

Selrahc was KO'd. His affiliation is in another castle! Bwahahaha!
Translation: Bowser has stolen the badge, will be revealed after night, you know the drill.
The Master Hand could not make this update because I forgot him, ummm, he had a recital to go to, yeah, that's it!

Night Begins!
Send Night Actions to PhantomFox, Shadowcaller and Myself

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 02:21 PM
*gulp*

*teeth chattering*

Yeah, I'm scared.

Selrahc
2008-11-22, 02:28 PM
*gulp*

*teeth chattering*

Yeah, I'm scared.

Well you should be... but not about the results of the lynch.

I'm King K.Rool. I'll be back in a few days, any third parties who want to cut a deal, get in touch. We can bring you in on the winning team.

Vampiric
2008-11-22, 03:15 PM
And we'll lynch you in three or less days again.

Thanks for telling us that though :smallbiggrin:

You just helped us find the wolves :smallamused:

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 03:15 PM
I got one? I GOT ONE! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-22, 03:17 PM
how exactly did that help us to find the wolves?

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 03:25 PM
Since Selrahc was a villain, it's possible that the reason for the little voting was due to the fact that the main bandwagon was on a villain.

DC's Logic Factory is OPEN.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-22, 03:26 PM
4 votes on selrahc vs 3 votes on mechafox. That is hardly considered a bandwagon.

Espcially when half the people didnt vote.

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 03:32 PM
Uh. Mechafox is dead. Griever is the co-narrator, and Istari is also dead.

Selrahc
2008-11-22, 03:40 PM
And we'll lynch you in three or less days again.

Too late. Much too late. Like I said, we can already control the vote and unless you think that with one dead there are only 3 villains left then you've got to see that we could easily have prevented this lynch. This is a null day, with nothing really gained or lost by either side. We can afford that. You can't.

This is a call for the remaining third party people to join up with the right side, and win this game.

Plus, I'm not even dead yet. Whee!

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 03:43 PM
Stop trying to ruin my "I WAS RIGHT" dance.

*does I WAS RIGHT dance*

Istari
2008-11-22, 03:52 PM

Shhhh thats a secrect

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 03:54 PM
And there's always the off chance that Banjo was Ganondorf. Heh.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-22, 03:58 PM

>.<

*smacks head to wall*

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 04:02 PM

:smallannoyed: Fun-spoiler.

Darkcomet
2008-11-22, 04:04 PM
I was only correcting Deathslayer.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-22, 04:12 PM
>.<

*smacks head to wall*

:smallbiggrin: I feel your pain. But still laugh at it. :smallbiggrin:

Griever
2008-11-22, 11:55 PM
Too late. Much too late. Like I said, we can already control the vote and unless you think that with one dead there are only 3 villains left then you've got to see that we could easily have prevented this lynch. This is a null day, with nothing really gained or lost by either side. We can afford that. You can't.

This is a call for the remaining third party people to join up with the right side, and win this game.

Plus, I'm not even dead yet. Whee!

For all intents and purposes as of several hours ago, Selrahc, you are dead.

If, for some reason, you come back to life, you can then talk.

This is the only warning I'm giving for messing with the game after being lynched, another one and I can completely remove you from the game. ((In other words, if you are who you claim to be, I can talk PhantomFox into voiding your power))

Don't mess with the kitty, you'll lose.

Fawkes
2008-11-23, 12:03 AM
*opens his mouth to talk, but thinks better of it and scurries away*

Selrahc
2008-11-23, 08:51 AM
For all intents and purposes as of several hours ago, Selrahc, you are dead.

If, for some reason, you come back to life, you can then talk.

This is the only warning I'm giving for messing with the game after being lynched, another one and I can completely remove you from the game. ((In other words, if you are who you claim to be, I can talk PhantomFox into voiding your power))

Well I didn't notice you'd edited the lynch post. Sorry. :smallfrown: (Previously it said, "Update coming in a few hours" or something like that)

Vossik
2008-11-23, 01:39 PM
I am back from the dentist people... well I have been for a while but I basically just sat down and was out like a light.

Uncle Festy
2008-11-23, 02:17 PM

:smallamused:
Can I QotW that?

Griever
2008-11-23, 03:27 PM
:smallamused:
Can I QotW that?

Sure.

Narrator's Voice: Night will be extended, as I have received a grand total of ONE night action. Use it or lose it folks, I need them sent to me as well as to PhantomFox and Shadowcaller, always.

PhantomFox
2008-11-23, 11:54 PM
Griever, night has always been 48 hours. I'll see if I can update it tomorrow at 8PM EST, but I might be late, as I'm out of town and have sporadic use of a computer.

Darkcomet
2008-11-23, 11:58 PM
I guess that means I have one day to live. Well, here's a SUSPECT!

Malmagor: Defended the now-known villain. Or at least, confessed villain. We'll see when day breaks.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-24, 12:42 AM
you sound like you already died. The wolves probably have more important targets (namely masons/seers) than someone who just got lucky and managed to lynch a villian with four votes.

Griever
2008-11-24, 04:32 AM
Griever, night has always been 48 hours. I'll see if I can update it tomorrow at 8PM EST, but I might be late, as I'm out of town and have sporadic use of a computer.

*coughs* I keep forgetting that... :smallredface: :smalleek:

PhantomFox
2008-11-24, 11:49 PM
Sorry I'm late. I'm visiting friends and family and almost forgot about this. Update coming as soon as I get everything sorted out. Shouldn't be long.

My apologies.

Darkcomet
2008-11-24, 11:49 PM
*gulps* I'm dead, I'm dead... I hope I'm not dead but my brain is telling me I'm dead....

PhantomFox
2008-11-25, 12:15 AM
(Bleh, Once again I'm sorry for the delay. Scene is short due to the lateness of the day. Upcoming day will probably be extended through Thanksgiving as everyone will probably be with family. As always, fluff is fluff)

Once more, the Villains gathered around in the darkness, a tinge of worry in the air. Ganondorf paced the circle.

"Do not worry. This is merely a minor setback. I am fully confident in our impending victory. I will tolerate no negative talk among you. Understand? Good. Now lets head out..."

The Villains silently head out across the battlefield, searching for their target. They soon find it. Bowser looks at everyone else.

"So, y'all heard of a firing squad, right? Then you know what to do. On three. One, two... THREE!"

Everyone unleashed their most devastating attacks, and their target was pounded with clawed fists, plasma breath, war mallets, dark power, and psychic energy. Their quickly trophy-fied target was unceremoniously dumped to the side as the Villains trooped back.

---

The sun rose, and is was Raiser_B1ade who was found missing. His trophy was found, almost beyond recognition in the corner of camp. The heroes set it up just as Master hand arrived and few off with it, and dropped two badges at the heroes feet. A mixed cry went up. One bore the Villain's seal, while the other was the familiar Nintendo 'N'

Summary:
Raiser_B1ade was KO'd by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo
Selrahc's badge was found. He was a Villain.

It is now...

DAWN OF THE ELEVENTH DAY!
-Day lasts through Thanksgiving-

Results of Night Actions forthcoming

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 12:19 AM
I'm alive?

I'm alive!?

I'M ALIVE!!!!!

Pointing at Malmagor Andrigal because they defended the now-known villain.

GAThraawn
2008-11-25, 01:20 AM
Sounds good enough to me: Malmagor Androgal

I am still alive in this one, right?

Deathslayer7
2008-11-25, 01:42 AM
Oh so you think that just because she defended him, she is a villian.

That's basically applying the rule of shadow there.

And as such, I point at GAThraawn

Griever
2008-11-25, 01:44 AM
Has the world truly grown, or am I smaller? It was such a simple way before. But that that is simple perishes first in innocence minds. Or maybe not. Perhaps we just redefine simple, and thus confuse ourselves.

Fawkes
2008-11-25, 01:45 AM
Griever, you are strange person.

Reinholdt
2008-11-25, 01:47 AM
((Points at Griever for obvious reasons possibly including his last post above me.

V Awww...))

Deathslayer7
2008-11-25, 01:52 AM
hey! that won't work twice! :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-11-25, 01:56 AM
Deathslayer7

Deathslayer7
2008-11-25, 01:57 AM
*stabs with feather duster* :smallamused:

Fawkes
2008-11-25, 01:59 AM
You can;t stab me, I'm a ghost!

Uh, I mean, I AM ALIVE AND NOT DEAD HAHA

ALSO I AM IKE

Deathslayer7
2008-11-25, 02:04 AM
You're dead. Now shut up and sit down! :smallannoyed:*

*cookie for reference*

*nothing personal. :smalltongue:

Nychta
2008-11-25, 02:08 AM
Oh so you think that just because she defended him, she is a villian.

That's basically applying the rule of shadow there.

And as such, I point at GAThraawn
Rule of Shadow? In this situation? I'm not seeing it.

Also, your avatar is disarmingly cute.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-25, 02:09 AM
fine rule of deathslayer7 then. :smalltongue:

stop nitpicking at my thoughts.

Madmal
2008-11-25, 12:51 PM
Pointing at Malmagor Andrigal because they defended the now-known villain.

and how on earth did i did that? :smalleek::smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 12:55 PM
so we're lynching Selrahc just for beign pessimistic?

That.

But hey, I'm mad at someone right now... Namely...

Lex-kat.

I would like to add that I still think we should lynch Mal. I'm just doing this out of spite.

Madmal
2008-11-25, 01:08 PM
That.

But hey, I'm mad at someone right now... Namely...

Lex-kat.

I would like to add that I still think we should lynch Mal. I'm just doing this out of spite.

exactly, in spite for what? I don't recall doing anything to you on this game.
Besides, I never managed to point at anyone, College and the Finals season got on the way, my paranoia tells me that you're just trying to use me as a smoke screen.:smallannoyed: But i've learned not to listen at it.

Also why point at Lex Kat?:smallconfused:

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 01:12 PM
At Lex out of spite. But yes, it would seem awfully suspicious if I hadn't gotten a villain lynched just now, wouldn't it? In fact, I defended Lex before, didn't I?

Lex-Kat
2008-11-25, 01:19 PM
You defended me? When?

Point at DarkComet, for obvious reasons.

Seeing as he's now definitely defended me. :smallsmile:

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 01:28 PM
Someone pegged you as suspicious in the past, and I dissuaded them by saying you were on the Banjo wagon. You started it, in fact. I think it was... Selrahc? Hm. Suspicious.

Now, I got a villain lynched. It's pretty unlikely that I'm one of them.

Supagoof
2008-11-25, 01:58 PM
*snip*
Lex-kat.
*snip*
Going with Darkcomet, as she was right yesterday.

Points at Lex-Kat

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 02:00 PM
No, don't. I don't think Lex is a villain. Lex started the Banjo wagon, for crying out loud.

Supagoof
2008-11-25, 02:02 PM
Yep. But I am being forced to agree with you. :smallwink:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-25, 02:03 PM
Hmmmm..... there may be some logic behind pointing at Mal.

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 02:03 PM
Oh no... You're with them, aren't you? You know the truth behind this, don't you?

Supagoof
2008-11-25, 02:09 PM
Oh no... You're with them, aren't you? You know the truth behind this, don't you?
Hey, I received a note from griever someone on the subject, and saving my own hide is what I'm for in this game.

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 02:14 PM
The question is, do you know the real reason behind what I'm doing?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-25, 02:14 PM
[narrator voice]Mr. Goof, if survival is your sole motive then I suggest you speak no more on the matter of your pointing, lest you cross a line and perform an action of disqualification. [/Narrator voice]

DC, I have reasons to suspect that our rather goofy friend is not aligned with our foes. I have no reason to suspect that Miss Kitty is on the side of angels, nor do I have reason to believe that Mal is a product of Nintendo.

Zar Peter
2008-11-25, 02:39 PM
That's indeed a very hard decision... I think Darkcomet is on something. His point sounded profound and very well thought of. And he was right yesterday.
But if Lex-kat is Nintendo it would be good to lynch Darkcomet tomorrow.

I point at Lex-kat

Darkcomet
2008-11-25, 02:41 PM
Face....

*PALM*

Gah. I would think you guys would see what's going on here.

Fawkes
2008-11-25, 02:46 PM
Darkcomet, it's the Frigs Effect. Anyone who you vote for, but tell others not to vote for, gets voted for.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-25, 02:51 PM
That's indeed a very hard decision... I think Darkcomet is on something. His point sounded profound and very well thought of. And he was right yesterday.
But if Lex-kat is Nintendo it would be good to lynch Darkcomet tomorrow.

I point at Lex-kat

FREEZE, PETER!!

You're lying through your telescope. Dark Comet didn't make a logical post against Lex-Kat. He said not to vote for her at all. He made a semi-decent argument against Mal, but you're not voting for Mal. Also, your claim of "If DC is wrong we should lynch him tomorrow" is absurd. That would only be decent logic if Team Villian had reason to pull a sacrifical play, but they are dominating the game and a sacrifice would be rather silly. Plus, you kicked along the JX bandwagon back in the beginning. You know, Zar Peter, I think you're up to no good. Why don't you go keep your buddy Selrahc company in the afterlife?

Fawkes
2008-11-25, 02:55 PM
Did anyone else hear the Phoenix Wright Objection! music while reading Atreyu's post?

Griever
2008-11-25, 02:56 PM
Come on, leave them to their logics, Mechafox, and remember that this "Frigs Effect" is well-recorded in my narration for that day :smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-11-25, 02:57 PM
Did anyone else hear the Phoenix Wright Objection! music while reading Atreyu's post?

The sexy angry voice of Carmelita Fox might have been more appropriate.

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-26, 01:07 PM
FREEZE, PETER!!

You're lying through your telescope. Dark Comet didn't make a logical post against Lex-Kat. He said not to vote for her at all. He made a semi-decent argument against Mal, but you're not voting for Mal. Also, your claim of "If DC is wrong we should lynch him tomorrow" is absurd. That would only be decent logic if Team Villian had reason to pull a sacrifical play, but they are dominating the game and a sacrifice would be rather silly. Plus, you kicked along the JX bandwagon back in the beginning. You know, Zar Peter, I think you're up to no good. Why don't you go keep your buddy Selrahc company in the afterlife?

I have to say this seems the most logical view right now. Zar Peter

Vampiric
2008-11-26, 01:41 PM
Hmmm... I must say, there is a lot of suspicous-nessnessness.... >_>

Zar Peter, for now...

Lex-Kat
2008-11-27, 02:38 AM
Um, yeah. Zar Peter, all the way.

PhantomFox
2008-11-27, 07:03 PM
9 votes in. Will update tomorrow I believe once people get home from Thanksgiving and such.

Aemoh
2008-11-27, 07:13 PM
Just noticed I didn't vote this day...

*hops on the wagon*

*points at Zar Peter*

Nychta
2008-11-27, 11:09 PM
Zar Peter because seems like the right thing to do

androgial
2008-11-27, 11:11 PM
blindly follows llama and points at zar peter

LEMMINGS AWAY!!!!!!

Darkcomet
2008-11-27, 11:13 PM
I guess I helped find another one, huh guys? :smallbiggrin:

Indurain
2008-11-27, 11:59 PM
That doesn't mean we're not watching you Darkcomet!

Um...I mean..

"Wakka wakka Darkcomet wakka"

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 12:01 AM
You, sir, are looking suspicious.

Indurain
2008-11-28, 03:46 AM
Because I'm voting for you, when it's already too late to change who's going to get lynched? I'd say it would be more suspicious if I voted for Zar at that point.

But you must do what you must do.

PhantomFox
2008-11-28, 06:50 PM
(I'll be regularly available on Monday, so I will be updating more regularly and with my usual quality. Today's fluff will be very short. Sorry)

The day wore on, with everyone arguing about who was a Villain. The discussion soon turned to Zar Peter, and he was soon looked at with suspicion from all corners. The sun sunk over the horizon and the heroes looked at their watches. Their decision had been made. They grabbed a protesting Zar Peter and carried him over to a hastily constructed catapult. Tying him up and placing him inside, they pulled the lever and sent him flying high into the sky until he disappeared with a twinkle like a star in the distance. Master Hand soon arrived afterwards and looked around from the trophy, but could not find it. Finding that the heroes had Star KO'd him, he let out a silent sigh and flew off in search. He shortly returned with the badge, which he flung at them, seeming slightly annoyed. The heroes gathered around, but found it was not a villain, but another 3rd Party.

Summary:
Zar Peter was KO'd. He was a 3rd Party

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE ELEVENTH DAY!
-48 hours remain-
(or whenever I can get to it)

As a Thanksgiving present (and because I can't get to my other set of notes), no one was autolynched today, and the counter was not increased for anyone.

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 07:01 PM
Since the day is over, I have an announcement to make:

I WAS MIND CONTROLLED BY SEPHIROTH!

This means that it is very likely that Lex is innocent. I would also suggest looking over the Lex pointers to find a villain. The villains seem to want Lex dead. The alternative is that Malmagor is a villain and they were protecting her.

As far as Supagoof goes, this means he's either a villain or a villain-aligned third party.

Sorry, Lex, but I had no choice in the matter. Mind control does that. I tried to drop hints. I really did. I pointed at Mal before I got the mind control PM.

((Also, I'm sorry if it's too early to reveal this, PF. But you did tell me I could reveal that I was mind controlled after the mind control was over.))

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-28, 07:16 PM
I'm sorry darkcomet, I am typically not good at these games and usualy lerk without saying much. But you seem to think that everyone will trust you just because you "lead" a bandwagon against a villain. Well you could very well be a villain trying to earn the trust of others. And quite frankly I wouldn't put Goof above it either, but as far as I can tell you are being a bit to headstrong for my tastes.

You have earned my vote for tomorrow.

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 07:33 PM
Go ahead. But I'm telling the truth, as you'll find out. Unless the villains kill me tonight. Then you'll know the truth sooner. If they kill Lex, then it'll prove my suspicion.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-28, 09:17 PM
Message From Mr. Game and Watch:

Sephiroth made me Point at Blue Umbrella. Don't lynch me, please.

This is me. Not that it will matter much. I'm just positive you guys will believe me. :smalleek:

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 09:20 PM
That was you? It seems they are trying to off you, considering they forced my point. I'll understand if you don't believe me, but I'm telling the truth.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-28, 09:40 PM
Yes. That is me.

And I'm not sure. You could be learning deception from a Shadowy character.

They used me for pointing, twice. For all I know, you are Sephiroth, and are now using my warning, to make yourself look innocent.

On the other hand, you did warn people away from pointing at me the first time.

I would suggest, to all those paying more attention, to be warry of DC, but not lynch him, unless you can think of no better target.

He's suspect, but not necessarily guilty. :smallamused:

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 09:49 PM
...You think I'm like Shadow.

I am both flattered and disgusted!

Vampiric
2008-11-28, 09:51 PM
Just to throw a spanner in there as devil's advocate...

What if you were mind-controlled to make Lex seem innocent?

I'm not saying that's the case, but it's a possibility.

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 09:52 PM
Possibly, yes.

But Lex started the Banjo wagon. Banjo was a villain. By looking at that, Lex is probably innocent.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-28, 10:23 PM
Okay, but what if, and this does not help me at all, I pointed at Banjo, not expecting everyone to follow me, and by the time I realized they were, it was too late to do anything about it?

:biggrin:

Deathslayer7
2008-11-28, 10:26 PM
Okay, but what if, and this does not help me at all, I pointed at Banjo, not expecting everyone to follow me, and by the time I realized they were, it was too late to do anything about it?

lol :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 10:28 PM

Well, if you were a villain, that would be known as "suicide". But the evidence so far says you're not one.

And why are people suddenly thinking of me as another Shadow?

Deathslayer7
2008-11-28, 10:30 PM
Well, if you were a villain, that would be known as "suicide". But the evidence so far says you're not one.

And why are people suddenly thinking of me as another Shadow?

because you're trying to force your view onto others.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-28, 10:35 PM
I don't know if force would be quite the right word. But he is using a bit of possibly twisted logic.

By the way, DC, I trust you are a villiger, for now.

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 10:37 PM
If my logic is twisted, then it's because this game hurts my brain.

My top two suspicions are Malmagor and Supagoof right now. What Supagoof said insinuates he's Sephiroth or knows who Sephiroth is.

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-28, 10:44 PM
And what more than your word do we have to say that you were the one to be controled? maybe it was goof. Hell, maybe it was someone totally different

Lex-Kat
2008-11-28, 10:44 PM
Yep. But I am being forced to agree with you. :smallwink:

Hey, I received a note from griever someone on the subject, and saving my own hide is what I'm for in this game.

[narrator voice]Mr. Goof, if survival is your sole motive then I suggest you speak no more on the matter of your pointing, lest you cross a line and perform an action of disqualification. [/Narrator voice]

DC, I have reasons to suspect that our rather goofy friend is not aligned with our foes. I have no reason to suspect that Miss Kitty is on the side of angels, nor do I have reason to believe that Mal is a product of Nintendo.

Well, if you are correct, then that would mean that the Llama is very suspect, also.

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 10:46 PM

Here's the incriminating post.

As far as Atreyu, I think he thought Goof was controlled, not me. That doesn't surprise me.

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-28, 10:49 PM
Here's the incriminating post.

Wait, how is that incriminating?

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 10:50 PM
If he knew about the mind control, then he's a villain-aligned third party or a villain. I know that I was mind controlled, not him. It doesn't look good for him.

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-28, 10:52 PM
Well I don't know that you were mind controlled, so it isn't incriminating.

I still suspect you.

Darkcomet
2008-11-28, 10:55 PM
Maybe it's not incriminating to you. But to me, it looks like it's saying he knew about the mind control.

Supagoof
2008-11-29, 12:06 PM
Actually, I was saying I was "mind point controlled" within the rules. Quit trying to spread your lies onto me. :smallfurious:

Darkcomet
2008-11-29, 12:25 PM
Odd coincidence, then, that you were allegedly forced to point at Lex, who the villains evidently want dead.

Something is fishy here.

Deathslayer7
2008-11-29, 12:54 PM
whoever said the villians want her dead? :smallconfused:

That's lots of assuming there.

How do you know they want her dead. For all we know, they couldn't give a damn abut her.

Lex-Kat
2008-11-29, 03:05 PM
For all we know, they couldn't give a damn abut her.

Hey. That hurts my feelings. :smallfrown:

I want to be given a damn about. :smallfrown::smallfrown:

@V, VV, & VVV: Well, that makes me feel better. :smile:

Deathslayer7
2008-11-29, 03:27 PM
I still love you. :smallsmile:

Murska
2008-11-29, 03:39 PM
Hey. That hurts my feelings. :smallfrown:

I want to be given a damn about. :smallfrown::smallfrown:

I'm sure all the good guys like you. Unless you're a villain. In which case the villains do.

You're never alone! Unlike me... So dead, always hated and mistrusted by both sides... :smallfrown:

:smallwink:

Reinholdt
2008-11-29, 03:42 PM
I'm sure all the good guys like you. Unless you're a villain. In which case the villains do.

You're never alone! Unlike me... So dead, always hated and mistrusted by both sides... :smallfrown:

:smallwink:

((You've brought it on yourself through many games of evilness.

We still like you Lex-kat. *glares at deathslayer7*))

Murska
2008-11-29, 03:53 PM

But... I won us Cicadas! Why doesn't that count for anything? And I also helped win Convoy!

Nobody ever remembers all the good I've done. :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2008-11-29, 03:54 PM

I never said i didnt like her. I said the villians didnt. :smalleek:

so dont glare at me. :smallmad:

Lex-Kat
2008-11-29, 03:54 PM
Yeah, but I was a villain in Convoy, so that doesn't help, for me. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2008-11-29, 03:57 PM
But... I won us Cicadas! Why doesn't that count for anything? And I also helped win Convoy!

Nobody ever remembers all the good I've done. :smallfrown:
((Probably cause I wasn't here for Cicadas, and I didn't pay much attention to Convoy after dying. :smalltongue:

*glares harder at deathslayer7*

*tries to end thread drift* I'm Ike's ghost!))

Murska
2008-11-29, 03:58 PM
Yeah, but I was a villain in Convoy, so that doesn't help, for me. :smalltongue:

Hey, that was your own choice when you entered the game. :smallamused:

Deathslayer7
2008-11-29, 03:59 PM
((Probably cause I wasn't here for Cicadas, and I didn't pay much attention to Convoy after dying. :smalltongue:

*glares harder at deathslayer7*

*tries to end thread drift* I'm Ike's ghost!))

you know what...

*pokes eyes out with feather duster*
*takes back ribbon*

You don't deserve it! :smallmad:

Lex-Kat
2008-11-29, 04:09 PM
Hey, that was your own choice when you entered the game. :smallamused:

It was the right choice, at the time. And it was fun. We almost won. :smallsmile:

*Huggles DeathSlayer7*

Shadowcaller
2008-12-01, 12:39 PM
The narration for the game I'm apparently are narrating is going to be a bit delayed, just hold on and it will be up.

PhantomFox
2008-12-01, 03:00 PM
Just got back home from vacation. Update will be up shortly as soon as I figure out who's up for autolynch so I can send out warning PMs and such.

PhantomFox
2008-12-01, 05:28 PM
Night held sway, and the Villains held council.

"Alright, who is it tonight?"
"I dunno. What about that circle guy?"
"You mean the one that only says one word?"
"Yeah, him."
"Good as anyone."

The Villains tromp off into the darkness, and soon find their victim. Unfortunately, Bowser steps on a dry branch, and he wakes up and takes off.

"... well darn. Um... AFTER HIM!"

The Villains take off in chase, across the stadium field and into the ruins of the stands. Their target quickly starts down rows of seats with the villains in hot pursuit.

"Wakka wakka wakka wakka..."
"Split up! We'll get him trapped sooner or later!"

Indurain gives them a merry chase for half an hour before the Villains finally corner him at the top of the stands. He runs back and forth, but there is no escape. Bowser reaches out and lightly taps him on the head.

"weeooh weeooh weeooh weeooh blip blip... (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=--_-88xEQBg)"

Indurain keeled over and turned into a trophy while the Villains looked at each other.
"Umm.... that was easy?"

---

In the morning, the remaining heroes soon find Indurain's trophy and haul it down to the center of the stadium. On cue, Master Hand shows up and swoops off with the trophy to add to his collection. He leaves behind another badge, which is revealed to have yet another Nintendo 'N' on it.

Summary:
Indurain was KO'd by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo.

It is now...

DAWN OF THE TWELFTH DAY
-50 hours remain-

Results of Night Actions will be sent out shortly.

Those who must vote today or face autolynch
Malmagor Andrigal
Vespe Ratavo

Emerald Rose is up as well, but is on maternity leave, so she gets a pass. I'll poke her anyway.

Darkcomet
2008-12-01, 08:33 PM
Oh crap. That makes me look very suspicious, doesn't it?

Malmagor Andrigal is both about to be auto'd and suspicious to me.

detrevnisisiht
2008-12-01, 09:46 PM
Darkcomet for resons stated earlier.
Note that I in fact have almost no reason to suspect darkcomet, but since I was to lazy for a spreadsheet I have no reason to suspect anyone.....My point is purely in spite:smallbiggrin: and because darkcomet is getting on my nerves with the hero complex from 'lynching' a villain(like s/he was the sole person involved in the act.)

Lex-Kat
2008-12-01, 10:13 PM
DarkComet for previously stated Shadowy reasoning. :smallsmile:

Darkcomet
2008-12-01, 10:15 PM
I! Am! NOT! Shadow!

At least I have reason behind my point. I suspect mind control, considering you said not to lynch me yet...

Griever
2008-12-01, 10:16 PM
I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe... that we have not yet explained everything.

Reinholdt
2008-12-01, 10:19 PM
I am both terrified and reassured to know that there are still wonders in the universe... that we have not yet explained everything.

((That's why there are cats. Duh.))

Nychta
2008-12-01, 10:29 PM
I point at Darkcomet for reasons that cannot be stated at this point in time.

Darkcomet
2008-12-01, 10:30 PM
Grr. I try to help and I'm lynched for it. :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-12-01, 10:57 PM
I still think Griever's a remnant. Or maybe a grue.

Griever
2008-12-01, 10:59 PM
I still think Griever's a remnant. Or maybe a grue.

Hey now, hey now, games that I'm dead in or that are over already are fair game, but let's not go spilling secrets from Memesville, Mechafox.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-01, 11:21 PM
Lets please not start pointing at people who have actually managed to bag a villain. A good guy win is a long shot at this point, sure, but I see no need to speed up a villain victory by attacking the few people who have proven through actions their desire to lynch those thankless ruffians who threaten us.

Xnadia, I think you need to state those reasons.

Right now, I'm pointing at Malmagor. I don't know what DC's secret is, but he seems to be getting lucky and I'll take it.

Madmal
2008-12-01, 11:28 PM
great, i get pointed at just because i was unable to catch up with this game due to my first semester on the faculty, and commited a mistake by trying to make you guys think. :smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-02, 01:04 AM
Awwww. Malmagor, I luv's ya. But, you may be a villain, in pretty clothing. :smallwink:

But, I'd like to see if detrevnisisiht is wearing a Nintendo suit.

androgial
2008-12-02, 01:17 AM
i have heard it said by an obscure an unreliable source that lex cat is sephiroth. given a 20% accuracy rate, or so says my source.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-02, 01:32 AM
That's fine, but lex cat isn't playing, so you can point at him all you want.

Just don't point at Lex-kat, because then you will be pointing at a victim of Sephiroth, and will then be a good suspect for the next lynch. :smallsmile:

Supagoof
2008-12-02, 01:43 AM
Supagoof points at Darkcomet. Reasons to be provided if asked.

androgial
2008-12-02, 01:48 AM
@ lex-kat: pbbbbbbbbt so sue me cuz i dont spell names properly

Nychta
2008-12-02, 02:25 AM
*asks*
Please?

Lex-Kat
2008-12-02, 02:37 AM

Seconds.

@ androgial: That's okay. I forgive you. :smallsmile:

Indurain
2008-12-02, 03:52 AM
Wakka? :smallfrown:

(Man, I thought I might make it to the end. Oh well. Good luck Team Nintendo!! Avenge the PacMan!!)

Aemoh
2008-12-02, 06:03 AM
*shrugs*

*points at Lex-kat*

Darkcomet
2008-12-02, 07:30 AM
Awwww. Malmagor, I luv's ya. But, you may be a villain, in pretty clothing. :smallwink:

But, I'd like to see if detrevnisisiht is wearing a Nintendo suit.

I've been wondering about him myself.

Madmal
2008-12-02, 08:52 AM
Frankly, this whole issue is really stinky, i mean, Darkcomet and Indurain get into a minor discussion, a Indurain gets killed. One of the oldests tricks in the book, that one is, i'm suspecting he may be getting framed...but you know what? to hell with it.:smallannoyed:

He keeps pointing at me for no reason, claiming innocence just because "he helped kill a wolf" (another old trick) and that Sephiroth controlled him (then, isn't he supposed to only be able to point at one person? :smallconfused:he claims that he got a late message, but i'm sure this is only a excuse, there wasn't any trouble like this on the previous game (iirc))

and i know, i'm usually not this vocal, even when i get a good role. Must be college stress, getting vented in here. Anyways, this seems like one of these day where a hero will be lynched, and i'll surely not be it.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-02, 10:09 AM
okay, so everyone is suspicious about Detrevni as well. That's fine. Can we all decide on a target who isn't the most likely member of Team Nintendo aka DC?

Actually, we have a lot of very suspicious activity, in that a few people who have normally allowed themselves to be auto-lynched are still alive in this game. I'm not quite sure how to interpret that, but it is interesting.

Hyozo
2008-12-02, 10:12 AM
This is confusing me. I think I'll point at lex-kat. even in the likely case that androgial is wrong about her being Sephiroth, she could still be any of the other villains, and I had a slight reason to suspect her before that.

Actually, we have a lot of very suspicious activity, in that a few people who have normally allowed themselves to be auto-lynched are still alive in this game. I'm not quite sure how to interpret that, but it is interesting.

Which ones are those?

Vampiric
2008-12-02, 10:28 AM
I'm going to throw my thoughts in here.

I'll point at Detrevnisisiht, mainly because he's the only likely target in the 'people likely to be lynched today' category. Detrevni, if you've got a point, or something to say you aren't a wolf, then now's the time...

Secondly, I think Mal is less suspicious, now that he's posted some sort of reasoning...

Thirdly, I'm going to take Llama's word for this (as it's pretty much the only serious thing he's said since WW started :smalltongue:) that DC is innocent. I don't think DC is particularly wolfy, but he is acting pretty suspiciously...

Supagoof
2008-12-02, 12:06 PM
*asks*
Please?
Sure...

So, I'm 3rd party. When Selrahc was lynched, there was of course the whole talk about making contact with him which was put on kabosh. Before that was kaboshed, I did speak with him, as my only point is to stay alive. He told me I was scried by them, and since I had nothing to offer, only my pointing where they told me too, would keep me from being attacked at night. And they'd send word about who they wanted me to point at. Seems simple enough. Though since the narrators told him to stop talking since he was dead, I never heard who they wanted me to point at. That is, until I got this PM.

Supagoof feel's the following message float into your head.

Selrahc sends his greetings and you feel the urge to point at Lex-Kat

You are to point at Lex-Kat tomorrow. You can not point at anyone else. You are to not tell anyone your point is being controlled by Sephiroth.

Which to me, was them telling me who to point at. I was in contact with Zar Peter, Malmagor Androgial and Vossik (who are/were my other 3rd party alliances, based only on their word), so I sent the word onto them that the bad guys wanted us to point at Lex-Kat. I figured this was a win-win for me, as

A. It keeps me alive and
B. I'd be able to help track down some bad guys for my only good-guy contact. ZP and I were 3rd party, so anyone else would probably be a villain.

So when DarkComet lead the way, I jumped right on that bandwagon. ZP followed suit, only to his demise. The funny thing is I alluded to being controlled by Sephiroth without actually stating it.(and I checked and that was fine by the narrators, thanks Atreyu for your concern). Now the thing that rang large "Hello I'm a BAD GUY" bells in my head was DarkComets response to my point. He basically called me a liar.

I could have believed that perhaps DC was 3rd party as well (though that would make a lot of us) and was also joining the bandwagon to save his own skin at night. However, it was him taking it one step further and calling me a liar that makes me think he's more of a bad guy then a person whose 3rd party alligned with pointing at the bad guys like me. A 3rd party person would have just said "Hey, go with it", but a bad guy would try and deflect the blame onto someone who is not them, hence DC sending it my way.

Since he personally tried to get me lynched, and since the bad guys just let Zar Peter out to dry (He did as you wanted you thugs!), I feel no remorse about pointing at him even if it costs me my own life tonight.

There's the whole kit and kaboodle.

Darkcomet
2008-12-02, 04:50 PM
1. Indurain was cleared with me before his death. I had no reason to want him dead at that point.
2. I know very well that I was mind controlled into pointing at Lex.
3. I repoint at Detrevnisisiht to stay alive.

Vossik
2008-12-02, 05:11 PM
Detrevnisisiht because I already admited that DC was team Nintendo and pointing at them would be suspicious.

GAThraawn
2008-12-02, 05:20 PM
Well, it looks like Detvnisisiht is going down, I suppose.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-02, 08:29 PM
*whacks Dark Comet with a broom*

PhantomFox
2008-12-03, 09:39 AM
A little more than 10 hours remain. 14/18 points are in. Vespe, you're still in danger of autolynch! Tick tock!

EmeraldRose
2008-12-03, 10:15 AM
*is poked by PF*

I'm...still in this? :smalleek: Wow, I feel the need to apologize to everyone in the game, as my mind has really not been on WW the last couple weeks...I promise I will try to be more involved, and at least make an effort to check how things are going in game.

*finishes skimming thru more pages then I thought possible*

Ooooo-k. I have no idea what is going on.

*points at detrev*

PhantomFox
2008-12-03, 01:10 PM
Normally you would have been auto'd, but you have an almost literally newborn child, so I gave you a pass.

EmeraldRose
2008-12-03, 09:25 PM
He does still have that 'new baby' smell :smallbiggrin:

PhantomFox
2008-12-03, 09:40 PM
(Oy vey, slow site is sllllllooooooooooowwwwww..... Well, let's see if I can get it to cooperate and get this into a semblance of being on schedual. At least a good amount of votes are in.)

The day wore on, and the dwindling number of heroes argued over who could be a Villain.

"I wonder if Detrevnisisiht is wearing Nintendo clothes..."
"Let's find out..."

Everyone closed around him as he looked nervous.

"His face doesn't look right..."

Someone reached behind his head and tugged, slowly pulling off a mask. A gasp went up.

"It's Chuck Norris"
"We're doomed!"
"Hold up..."

Someone reached in and grabbed his face and pulled off another mask.

"It's Jack Baur!"
"Oh no!"
"Still not right..."

Someone reached in and pulled off one mask after another.

"It's a Ninja!"
"It's the President!"
"It's a bad enough dude to save the president from ninjas!"
"...what?"
"Just keep at it..."
"It's Superman!"
"It's Steve Urkel!"
- 3 hours later -
"It's the Burger King?"
"No, there's another one. It's Gandalf?"
"How many masks does this guy have?"
"It's Master Hand!"
"What? I haven't pulled another mask off yet!"
"No! Over there!"

Sure enough Master Hand came floating over the horizon, and snatched up Detrevnisisiht. He shook his hand as if exasperated, and flicked a badge off of him. It clattered to the ground, and someone picked it up and found Bowser's grinning face staring at him.

"HE'S A VILLAIN!"
Detrevnisisiht shook his fist at the crowd.
"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you - WAUGH!"

Master Hand flung him in the air, and smacked him over the horizon, until he turned into a twinkle in the sky.

"That's right. No Scooby Doo reference for you."

Master Hand looked around and found another hero sitting idle, not moving. Master Hand mimed checking his watch and then poked Vespe Ratavo, who trophy-fied at the touch. He shrugged and flew away with the trophy, leaving a Nintendo badge in his wake.

Summary:
Detrevnisisiht was KO'd. He was a Villain.
Vespe Ratavo was autolynched. He was on team Nintendo.

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE TWELFTH DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Get in your actions to myself, Griever, and Shadowcaller!

The following people must vote tomorrow or face autolynch!
someonenonotyou

Darkcomet
2008-12-03, 10:44 PM
Yeeeeeees!

Lex-Kat
2008-12-03, 10:49 PM
Yay Me!!! :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2008-12-03, 10:53 PM
You know what would be hilarious?

If he was Sephiroth! We lynch him for trying to use us!

Vossik
2008-12-03, 11:08 PM
Detrevnisisiht why didn't you pm me? Seriously?

Darkcomet
2008-12-03, 11:09 PM
Considering the badge wasn't stolen, though, he was probably Bowser...

Lex-Kat
2008-12-04, 12:47 AM
So, who's our next target of interest? Androgial, who's your source?

PhantomFox
2008-12-04, 02:47 PM
Message Board time!

Anyone out there Kirby? Reply via message board.

PhantomFox
2008-12-04, 08:15 PM
More message board.

Hiyee!

Darkcomet
2008-12-04, 08:26 PM
Once again, I share a suspicion before I may die:

I suspect that Deathslayer is a villain or villain-aligned third party. She pointed at me well after mass suspicion of Detrev, who was a villain, had shown. It might be a case of the wolves trying to save their comrades.

Madmal
2008-12-04, 11:15 PM
wait, Detrev was a newbie to ww games, what exactly was the thing that caused-no, wait Mal, better to hold the tongue against the darkcomet inquisition...:smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-04, 11:51 PM
detrevnisisihT is no more a newbie than I am. He was in my first WW game, Classic VII. And I was the one who pointed at him first, instead of you, dear. :smallsmile:

detrevnisisiht
2008-12-05, 06:56 AM
BLOOD FOR THE CAT GOD!

Madmal
2008-12-05, 10:10 AM
BLOOD FOR THE CAT GOD!

What has Sneak to do with game?:smallconfused:

PhantomFox
2008-12-05, 10:45 AM
Update will be kinda early today as I'm driving home for the weekend. About 5PM EST or so.

PhantomFox
2008-12-05, 05:05 PM
Running out the door, fluff to be added later. Sorry!

Summary:
DarkComet was KO'd by the Villains! He was on team Nintendo

It is now...

DAWN OF THE THIRTEENTH DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Results of Night Actions to be sent out shortly and hurriedly.

Darkcomet
2008-12-05, 05:06 PM
About damn time!

Also, since I am dead, can the villains please PM me? I want to know if I was right.

Vossik
2008-12-05, 05:13 PM
lol I have to agree about time, revealed my role... *grumbles*

androgial
2008-12-05, 06:46 PM
eetsy meetsy peetsy tiny
all the wolves are big fat meanies

senseless,unwarrented,baseless,meaningless,arbitra ry,highly contestable,useless point at vampiric

Nychta
2008-12-05, 06:58 PM
Away on camp with no internet until the 12th.
Please don't autolynch.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-05, 07:58 PM
Which ones are those?

Detrev and Mal have high auto-lynch records.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-05, 08:23 PM
I do have reason to suspect Vampiric.

Griever
2008-12-05, 08:36 PM
Away on camp with no internet until the 12th.
Please don't autolynch.

Noted. with white space!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-05, 09:44 PM
*whacks Dark Comet with a broom*

Death Slayer, You pointed at the end of the day at DC. Where you trying to save a teammate?

Madmal
2008-12-05, 11:12 PM
Detrev and Mal have high auto-lynch records.

are you talking just about this game, or just in general, Atreyu?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-05, 11:28 PM
Actually, you have a high rate of auto-lynch. I think its somewhere around 60% to 75% and so I thought, maybe since he's still around, Mal might be evil. Maybe the bad guy appeal was keeping you around, but then I did some research and you stuck around in games where you were both good and evil. Also, I hear you're third party. While I'd rather lynch a third party than a member of team Nintendo, I'd rather lynch a villain than a 3rd party member.

I'm not sure that DS7 is evil, but she seems more suspicious than Vampiric if for no other reason that trying to lynch DC instead of Detrev.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-06, 01:00 AM
and i guess now that DC is lynched, it just confirmed you suspicions.

Very well.

Darkcomet
2008-12-06, 01:03 AM
Ghost DC points at Ghost Detrev.

Griever
2008-12-06, 01:04 AM
Ghost DC points at Ghost Detrev.

Silly ghost, Mechafox is the one we need to be lynching!!

Darkcomet
2008-12-06, 01:05 AM
But Detrev was a villain!

And they killed me for revenge!

Lex-Kat
2008-12-06, 01:22 AM
I'll change my point to GAThraawn. Him and Lizard Lord seem to keep themselves barely alive, which makes them suspect.

Supagoof
2008-12-06, 02:05 AM
I'll change my point to GAThraawn. Him and Lizard Lord seem to keep themselves barely alive, which makes them suspect.
Excellent thought.

Points at Lizard Lord.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-06, 02:20 AM
Excellent thought, so you point at the other one? :smallconfused:

Supagoof
2008-12-06, 02:30 AM
Well, nothing like shaking it up and seeing who steps out to save one or the other and figuring out whose a bad guy because of it. :smallwink:

Fawkes
2008-12-06, 03:42 AM
Silly ghost, Mechafox is the one we need to be lynching!!

Griever's right, Mechafox can't be trusted!

GAThraawn
2008-12-06, 04:49 AM

Well, I must say if I was a villain, I think my strategy of going under the radar seems to have been working strangely well. I'd even forgotten myself that I was in this game for a while. Unfortunately, the truth is just that Titans occupied enough of my time that when I came back to this proper, I had no clue what is going on, and have tried to keep from influencing anything as I don't really know what I'm doing anymore. However, your logic is sound, and if I was evil, I'd be pleased with my stealth, so Lizard Lord it is!

Istari
2008-12-06, 09:00 AM
I point at Griever

Deathslayer7
2008-12-06, 11:46 AM
Stop pointing at dead people! You won't fool me a second time! :smallannoyed:

points at Vampiric

PhantomFox
2008-12-06, 01:49 PM
Don't make me fetch the Poltergust 3000... :smallbiggrin:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-06, 03:11 PM
Okay Socieity of People who think they are Ike, you better be right about this or I'm tying your tails into knots.

GATHRAAWN!! Prepare for trouble, clone-boy!!

Lex-Kat
2008-12-06, 03:19 PM
Okay Socieity of People who think they are Ike, you better be right about this or I'm tying your tails into knots.

Wait! What? I'm the only one pointing at GAThraawn, so far. :eek:

Vampiric
2008-12-06, 03:43 PM
I'll throw my lot in here, and point at GAThraawn.

GAThraawn
2008-12-06, 05:36 PM

I'm impressed, not many people get that refrence.

Oh, and you might want to make sure that the un-Ikes are certain, to avoid unneccessary tail-knot-tying. After all, if they aren't even sure about their own roles...

Aemoh
2008-12-06, 06:23 PM
*points at Lizard Lord for fun*

Hyozo
2008-12-07, 12:12 AM
I think that, of the suspects being considered today, Lizard_Lord is the one more likely to be a villain.

Darkcomet
2008-12-07, 12:13 AM
Man, I really want to say something, but I am dead.

Reinholdt
2008-12-07, 12:15 AM
((Welcome to the one of the cons of WW.))

Darkcomet
2008-12-07, 12:16 AM
((Welcome to the one of the cons of WW.))

I know. I'm surprised I lasted this long for my first, honestly. I expected to be dead after Selrahc was lynched.

EDIT: Also.

AVENGE ME, IKES!

Fawkes
2008-12-07, 12:58 AM

http://failurecasca.de/wp-content/uploads/awesome_med.png

Istari
2008-12-07, 12:25 PM
Don't make me fetch the Poltergust 3000... :smallbiggrin:

Blame your co-narrator

PhantomFox
2008-12-07, 08:24 PM
(Pardon the quality, my mind is hurting for ideas right now)

The day drags on as the remaining heroes debate over the day's target. Soon they notice two people who don't seem to be doing much.

"Those two are trying to keep an awfully low profile..."
"Perhaps they're villains?"
"But are they?"
"Only one way to find out."
"But which one of them to choose?
"Hmm."

And just then, a cry went up - "The Ultimate Chimera (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zHs2fHq-XWA&feature=related) is loose!"
Everyone gasped and ran in panic. The Ultimate Chimera is not one to be messed with.

"We need to slow it down somehow!"
"I have just the thing..."
"Kicking and screaming, Lizard Lord was thrown to the Chimera."
"Wait! No! I'm not a villain! Don't throw me - WAUGH!"
The Chimera gave him a mighty chomp, sending him flying over the horizon
"I'm no maaaaaaattttchhh....."

Shortly afterwards, someonenonotyou falls behind, and gets chomped too. Everyone is fleeing from the dread beast when a kannonball comes flying in and sends it flying away. On the horizon, a familiar stocky figure with a blunderbuss stood, and then charged the crowd, sending shots every which way.

"MISS ME? I'm BAAAACK!"
"It's K. Rool!"
"But we KO'D him!"
"FEIGN DEATH SUCKERS!"

K. Rool caused mayhem for a while before escaping from the crowd. Things were not looking good...

After all the chaos had calmed down, Master Hand came in and deposited two badges... one Nintendo and one Third Party.

Summary:
Lizard Lord was KO'd. He was a Third Party.
someonenonotyou was autolynched. He was on Team Nintendo.
Selrahc has resurrected himself and is now back in the game.

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE THIRTEENTH DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Lex-Kat
2008-12-07, 08:32 PM
Okay, fellow Nintendos. These are my suspicions.

Iceddragons, GAThraawn, and Supagoof.

All three followed me when I was forced to point at Blue Umbrella. And all three countered my vote for GAThraawn. GAThraawn is understandable in this, but the other two, are suspicious.

Selrahc
2008-12-07, 08:59 PM
Boo! Down with the heroes!

I can't believe we haven't won yet. :smallyuk:. Oh, and I just dare Captain Falcon to punch me. It'll be fun.:smallcool:

Darkcomet
2008-12-07, 09:04 PM
You can thank me for that, Selrahc.

I don't mean to sound offensive, but: Vote control my ass.

Selrahc
2008-12-07, 09:19 PM
You can thank me for that, Selrahc.

I don't mean to sound offensive, but: Vote control my ass.

Hah! Uh, we did have vote control on Dev's lynch day deadman, check out the numbers after the game, since anything I say is automatically suspect.

I think your position as a rotting corpse on a team that is about to lose kind of undercuts your position vis a vis gloating.

Darkcomet
2008-12-07, 09:20 PM
What do I care? Like you said, I'm dead. All I can do is wait.

Fawkes
2008-12-07, 09:21 PM
Last I checked, Selrahc, you were dead, too.

Darkcomet
2008-12-07, 09:22 PM
He was K. Rool. He's back now, much to my dismay.

Fawkes
2008-12-07, 09:23 PM
From the second post:
Players 15/45:
Aemoh
Androgial
Atreyu the Masked LLama
deathslayer7
Emerald Rose
GAThraawn
Iceddragons
Lex-kat
Lizard Lord
Malmagor Andrigal
someonenonotyou
Supagoof
Vampiric
Vossik
xNadia

Master Hand's Trophy Collection: 30
Helgraf - KO'd Night 1 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Jontom Xire - KO'd Day 2 - 3rd Party
Catseye2121 - KO'd Night 2 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Recaiden - KO'd Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Fin - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Ranna - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Emperor Demonking - KO'd Night 3 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
FF Fanboy - KO'd Day 4 - Team Nintendo
Fleeing Coward - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
TehSheen - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
Reinholdt - KO'd Night 4 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Frigs - KO'd Day 5 - Team Nintendo
Haleyintraining - autolynched Day 5 - 3rd Party
Mustiado - KO'd Night 5 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Istari - KO'd Day 6 - Team Nintendo
Mechafox - KO'd Night 6 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Banjo1985 - KO'd Day 7 - Villain
Haruki-kun - KO'd Night 7 by the Villains - 3rd Party
Murska - KO'd Day 8 - Team Nintendo
Alarra - KO'd Night 8 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Blue Umbrella - KO'd Day 9 - Team Nintendo
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - KO'd Night 9 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Hero 1.0 - Falcon Punch'd Night 9 - Team Nintendo
Selrach - KO'd Day 10 - Villain
Raiser B1ade - KO'd Night 10 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Zar Peter - KO'd Day 11 - 3rd Party
Indurain - KO'd Night 11 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Detrevnisisiht - KO'd Day 12 - Villain
Vespe Ratavo - autolynched Day 12 - Team Nintendo
DarkComet - KO'd Night 12 by the Villains - Team Nintendo

Selrahc
2008-12-07, 09:24 PM
Last I checked, Selrahc, you were dead, too.

Puny mortal! Death cannot stop me! Mwahahahaha!

EDIT: First post doesn't always get updated straight away. Check the last lynch post.
Selrahc has resurrected himself and is now back in the game.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-08, 09:30 AM
I think we know who to lynch tomorrow. Good to see ya back, Hippo boy.

Supagoof
2008-12-08, 11:32 AM
Okay, fellow Nintendos. These are my suspicions.

Iceddragons, GAThraawn, and Supagoof.

All three followed me when I was forced to point at Blue Umbrella. And all three countered my vote for GAThraawn. GAThraawn is understandable in this, but the other two, are suspicious.
I'm suspicous? You suggested them! :tongue:

Last thing I'd want to do is kill 3rd party. 3rd party iz my homeboys! I'm still angry with people for killing Zar Peter, but I had no choice but to let that one happen.

3rd Party. We's in it for ourselves. :smallamused:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-08, 01:19 PM
Yes, Supagoof. You are suspicious. I have a feeling that you are working with the wolves.But aside from that, it is very obvious who our next target is. Selrahc.

Supagoof
2008-12-08, 01:52 PM
Well duh. I'm not arguing about who to lynch tomorrow.

Back to my point for this day. Didn't I pick Lizard Lord specifically stating that I wanted to see which way the bandwagon went. If anything, that made it a tie, in which case your point was first and mine second means you'd have won the tie-breaker thus Gathraawn would have been lynched. (Assuming of course that 1 point = a lynch, which is wouldn't, but I'll talk more about this in a bit.)

Anyway, after which Gathraawn pointed to save himself, Aemoh made it a tie, and IcedDragons came and pushed it over the top.

So, of those 3...Aemoh and IcedDragons = most suspicous. So, why did you leave Aemoh off your suspicous list?

Becase his point for the tie would not have equaled the lynching of Gathraawn, (much like mine would have if 1 point equaled a lynch)? - You got some Llama Logic going on there.

Or you know who he is - which is fine if you do. I don't care, but I don't like being called suspicious by you because of that. You seem to trust that I am 3rd party, yet you want to throw me under the bus just because?

Again - You got some Llama Logic going on there.

And yes, I'm going to be adament about this. I was ticked in Pirates 4 for being lynched by shady logic (even though I was killing villains!), and I'm not going to be lynched this game because someone comes up with shady logic which gets me killed. I haven't survived in a game in over a year, and for once I'd like to see the end. Especially when me lasting to the end = win for me.

Yeah, I'm in it for myself. Sue me. :tongue:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 01:14 AM
Sure...

So, I'm 3rd party. When Selrahc was lynched, there was of course the whole talk about making contact with him which was put on kabosh. Before that was kaboshed, I did speak with him, as my only point is to stay alive. He told me I was scried by them, and since I had nothing to offer, only my pointing where they told me too, would keep me from being attacked at night. And they'd send word about who they wanted me to point at. Seems simple enough. Though since the narrators told him to stop talking since he was dead, I never heard who they wanted me to point at. That is, until I got this PM.

Originally Posted by Griever
Supagoof feel's the following message float into your head.

Originally Posted by Sephiroth
Selrahc sends his greetings and you feel the urge to point at Lex-Kat

You are to point at Lex-Kat tomorrow. You can not point at anyone else. You are to not tell anyone your point is being controlled by Sephiroth.

Which to me, was them telling me who to point at. I was in contact with Zar Peter, Malmagor Androgial and Vossik (who are/were my other 3rd party alliances, based only on their word), so I sent the word onto them that the bad guys wanted us to point at Lex-Kat.

This Statement means that you are as much a threat to Nintendo as the wolves. And indicates that Vossik and Malmagor (and maybe Androgial*) are also implicit in dealing with the wolves. This means that we can't trust any of you.

As to Aemoh, you are correct. He pointed at me when I was pointing at detrevnisisihT. And he helped turn around the GAThraawn points. So he should be viewed as a potential wolf, also.

But, he didn't point at Blue Umbrella when I was controlled by Sephiroth, and therefore, was less suspect, than the three of you.

Villains:

Selrahc

Potential Villains:

Iceddragons
Deathslayer7
Aemoh
GAThraawn

3rd Party working with the villains:

Supagoof
Vossik
Malmagor Andrigal

Possible 3rd Party, possibly working with the wolves:

Androgial (Did Supagoof leave out a comma, or did he misspell Malmagor's last name??)

Supagoof
2008-12-09, 12:03 PM
This Statement means that you are as much a threat to Nintendo as the wolves. And indicates that Vossik and Malmagor (and maybe Androgial*) are also implicit in dealing with the wolves. This means that we can't trust any of you.

As to Aemoh, you are correct. He pointed at me when I was pointing at detrevnisisihT. And he helped turn around the GAThraawn points. So he should be viewed as a potential wolf, also.

But, he didn't point at Blue Umbrella when I was controlled by Sephiroth, and therefore, was less suspect, than the three of you.

Villains:

Selrahc

Potential Villains:

Iceddragons
Deathslayer7
Aemoh
GAThraawn

3rd Party working with the villains:

Supagoof
Vossik
Malmagor Andrigal

Possible 3rd Party, possibly working with the wolves:

Androgial (Did Supagoof leave out a comma, or did he misspell Malmagor's last name??)
Remember at the start of this game, Mechafox made a list and I jumped on it so I wouldn't get killed by the wovles?

Thanks for putting me on it again. :smalltongue: :smallamused: :smallbiggrin:

I'm in it for me. And I often mis-spell's Malmagor's name like that. Androgial isn't someone I know about. Though he might just want to stay on list for the same reason I am, which is to stay alive. :smalltongue:

I get the feeling you're up to something Lex-Kat. I'm not quite sure what though.

Lex-Kat
2008-12-09, 01:41 PM
Simple. I'm listing my suspicions so that if I'm killed this night, then I won't be wishing I'd said more.

In my first WW game, I didn't say nearly enough. And my list of names went largely unheard.

I rarely survive this long, and I think I've got certain villains pegged. So I'm letting everyone know my thoughts. That's all.

I have been contacted by someone, no not him. And I think I'm on the right track. Only time will tell. :smallsmile:

PhantomFox
2008-12-09, 08:22 PM
(Slow site is SLOOOOW..... let's bang this out)

The night was silent, as the party of heroes was growing smaller and smaller. The Villains gathered together at a small campfire, congratulating K. Rool for his coup.

"Good job, you totally showed them!"
Welcome back.
"And now our numbers are back to where they were!"
"So let's go out and... celebrate."
"I couldn't have said it better myself."

The Villains headed out and prowled around the sleeping heroes.

"So many choices..."
"Not as many as there USED to be!"

The Villains laughed at that, and Dedede hefted his hammer.

"Well, let's do this by process of elimination!"

He stood in a cluster of sleeping figures, pointing at each in turn with his hammer.

"Eenie meeny miney... MO!"

With that he chose one and crushed Vampiric with his hammer with a crushing blow, then pounded the living daylights out of him, literally. Soon, all that was left was a trophy. Dedede disdainfully tipped it over on its side and the Villains headed out, now that the sun was starting to rise.

---

The sun woke everyone up and they were greeted by Vampiric's trophy set up in the middle of camp. On cue, Master Hand came in and claimed his prize, depositing another Nintendo badge in his wake.

Summary:
Vampiric was KO'd by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo.

It is now...

DAWN OF THE FOURTEENTH DAY!
-48 hours remain-

androgial
2008-12-10, 12:44 AM
selrahC go back to being a trophy k rool

Lex-Kat
2008-12-10, 01:29 AM
I. Will. Point. At. GAThraawn????? Can anyone guess why??

GAThraawn
2008-12-10, 02:53 AM
I. Will. Point. At. GAThraawn????? Can anyone guess why??

Interesting. The obvious conclusion is that both Lexcat and I are not of the evil, but depending on how devious the villians are feeling, either of us could potentially be bad. I think the safe answer is the correct one here, but there was at least some potential for trickery there. Oh, and Selrahc, of course. Even the villians are going to be lynching him.

Selrahc
2008-12-10, 07:14 AM
Oh gosh, it seems like Captain Falcon hasn't killed me. Whatever can have happened to that fine upstanding Nintendo gent. :smalltongue:

GAThraawn, time to die.

Vampiric
2008-12-10, 10:38 AM
Oh carp.

Well played Villains. Well played.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-10, 11:16 AM
Undead hippoes rising from beyond the gave, hmmmm, smells like Madame Ruby's work. Serlahc, return from whence you came.

I assume from the hippo's taunting that you are well aware when you killed DC that you killed Captain Falcon. I can't tell you how relieved I am by that. We thought that since you knew who he was that you would have Sephiroth take his ability.

Poorly played, you rascals. Poorly played.

Hey, Lex, I know it was Vampiric's last wish that we lynch GAThraawn, but I think we should stick to lynching the known villian to buy ourselves another day.

Hyozo
2008-12-10, 11:40 AM
GAThraawn is going to be the one dying today.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 12:01 PM
If we lynch Selrahc today, then we lose the game in three days when he comes back.

So I vote for GAthraawn.

GAThraawn
2008-12-10, 12:28 PM
So is it safe to assume that everyone pointing at me is a villian? I haven't done the maths, but have they reached the critical mass yet of controling the game from here out? Because if not...they would seem to be playing their hand early.

PhantomFox
2008-12-10, 12:44 PM
Message Board:

Finally I got rid of that stupid fat plumber. That's right! I'm alive and kicking! Also, Peach, I will see you soon after we win the game.

And to the rest of you out there.

We don't want to kill you. Heck, if we did kill everyone, then who would we rule over? We prefer to conquer and domesticate so we have people who do our dirty work and on occasion our laundry. Slaves who cook and clean for us. That's a lot better then becoming a trophy isn't it? I would think so. Unless you get ganondork. He's really mean. He calls me fat, but have you seen the size of his belly!?

Anyway Peach, I look forward to meeting you soon. You get extra benefits.

Bwahahahaha!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-12-10, 12:46 PM
If we lynch Selrahc today, then we lose the game in three days when he comes back.

So I vote for GAthraawn.

He only comes back once. If he dies today, he stays dead for good. (hmmmm.... that is my understanding of the reading and that is the way the role has always been used in the past.)

Yeah, I'm kinda agreeing with GAThraawn that all folks pointing at him today are villains or siding with the villians.

The villians may not control the vote yet, but they may have enough 3rd party people on their side to aid them in conquest.

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 01:00 PM
Are you sure? :smallconfused: because it doesn't say how many times he can use it.

*asks for judge's ruling*

PhantomFox
2008-12-10, 01:08 PM
It's a one-time use. Please, credit me with SOME common sense...

Deathslayer7
2008-12-10, 01:10 PM
*applauds* :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2008-12-10, 01:48 PM
Phantom Fox has some common sense.

And on a side note, I will agree that all those who are pointing at GAThraawn, except me, are villains.

Why not me? Ask yourself, why would I point at him, when I just stated that we need to point at Selrahc?

GAThraawn
2008-12-10, 02:06 PM
So, I suppose, my next question is do we lynch Selrahc, whos power is benign and useless now, or Icedragon, who might be more of a threat?

Fawkes
2008-12-10, 02:14 PM
Gee, Lex, I can't figure it out. Maybe you should drop more hints.

GAThraawn
2008-12-10, 02:29 PM
I think it's fairly obvious that she's trying to say that she's been, um...wait...nope, I'm stumped.

Hyozo
2008-12-10, 02:31 PM
So, I suppose, my next question is do we lynch Selrahc, whos power is benign and useless now, or Icedragon, who might be more of a threat?

I think you should go back to your last question and do the math this time. The rules call for nine villains, you've lynched three, but one came back. The fact that the game isn't over yet with thirteen players left means that one of the two roles Phantomfox removed from the game due to low signups was a villain, the fact that Phantom Fox has some common sense means that the other one almost certainly was not. Before taking anything else into account, that looks like 6 (villains) against 7 (other), which means you might be able to get through if nothing gets in your way.

Things that will get in your way:

-xNadia's absence
-Sephiroth controling somebody
-Any inteligent third party character left alive realizing that siding with us today means victory for them.
-You have not lynched Ganondorf.

In other words, Selrahc isn't going to be lynched, I'm not going to be lynched. You are the one who is going to be lynched.

Griever
2008-12-10, 02:54 PM
It's a one-time use. Please, credit me with SOME common sense...

NEVER!!!!!!!!!

PhantomFox
2008-12-10, 02:56 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you were so silly you can't even RECOGNIZE sense if it slapped you upside the head. :biggrin:

Griever
2008-12-10, 02:58 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you were so silly you can't even RECOGNIZE sense if it slapped you upside the head. :biggrin:

It is ON!!!

Points at PhantomWolf.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!onemilliono nehundredeleventhousandonehundredeleven!!!!!!!!!1! !!!!!!

Supagoof
2008-12-10, 03:05 PM
Points at Gathraawn.

*Hears chanting in the background.*

One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.
One of us.....

EmeraldRose
2008-12-10, 03:18 PM
Is this thing on? *taps microphone* Right then. I'm pointing now, m'kay?

*points at GAThraawn*

Madmal
2008-12-10, 03:55 PM
*shrugs*

GAThraawn

GAThraawn
2008-12-10, 04:12 PM
@Icedragon: Like I said, I hadn't done the maths. Well, looks like we're calling this one. Can I defect? I used to be a villian, you know. I don't know what happened that ended with me working alongside that silly plumber. *Goes off muttering, to chow down on some garlic* Tasty, tasty garlic...

Aemoh
2008-12-10, 05:32 PM
*points at Serlahc*

Interesting day.

Darkcomet
2008-12-10, 05:36 PM
I assume from the hippo's taunting that you are well aware when you killed DC that you killed Captain Falcon. I can't tell you how relieved I am by that. We thought that since you knew who he was that you would have Sephiroth take his ability.

Muahahaha. I was more valuable to you alive, villains. In the end, the last laugh is mine!

*laughs*

Selrahc
2008-12-10, 05:51 PM
Muahahaha. I was more valuable to you alive, villains. In the end, the last laugh is mine!

Nah. Look at the maths, if we make you kill one of the villagers, then you lose one vote for your team. If we control someones vote, then you lose a vote, and we gain a vote. Ultimately, the ability to control the vote is more valuable.

Either way, we have won.

Fawkes
2008-12-10, 05:54 PM
Nah. Look at the maths, if we make you kill one of the villagers, then you lose one vote for your team. If we control someones vote, then you lose a vote, and we gain a vote. Ultimately, the ability to control the vote is more valuable.

what is this i don't even

Look at these maths: if you control a vote, you have a better chance of killing someone. If you control a PAWNCH, you kill someone.

Math.

Darkcomet
2008-12-10, 05:55 PM
Exactly, Ike.

Captain Falcon offers Ike a cup of coffee.