PDA

View Full Version : Universal Smash Bros 2: Villain's Revenge

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

PhantomFox
2008-10-13, 04:22 PM
It was a party. The group of heroes had defeated the uprising of the Villains and they were safely turned into trophies. All animosities and rivalries were forgotten and everyone was having a good time. Sonic and Mario were sitting side by side, eating pasta and chili dogs and joking about the old times. Most of the swordsmen were off to one side comparing techniques and sparring sportsmanly. The StarFox team were repairing their Arwings, damaged in the fight last time. Sly Cooper was shamelessly flirting with Carmelita Fox during their temporary truce. Even some new people had shown up to join in the party! Everyone was enjoying themselves. Except for King Dedede. He was a bit upset about everyone turning on him early on in the last battle, thinking he was a Villain. He had done the best he could, couldn’t he? And then he thought he saw something on the horizon… was that an airship coming this way? He picked up his mallet and waddled off to investigate.

Just out of sight from the partying villagers an airship quietly touched down on the ground. It was shaped like a crocodile and was duly emblazoned: The Flying Krock. Exhaust steamed out of various tailpipes as a gangplank extended from this flying galleon. Slowly, a large burly Kremling strode down the ramp, followed by a dark skinned Gerudo.
“We’re late K. Rool. Did you see them celebrating? We arrived too late and now the battle is OVER!”
K. Rool rolled his eyes.
“Yes Ganondorf, I know. You can never get decent minions these days. Those Kritters can’t even read a simple map.”
“You should kill them all.”
“They’re worthless, but they’re all I have. Anyhow, all’s not lost. They have to have stored the trophies somewhere…”
“Yes. It should be simple enough to revive them while those heroes are distracted. And then we can hit them with a devastating sneak attack.”
Just below the rise of the hill, Dedede watched as they headed off. Should he warn the others? Perhaps he should find out a bit more first…

Ganondorf and K. Rool tramped over the hill with Dedede tailing along behind them unseen. It took a while, but as the sun was setting they eventually discovered the lonely spot where the trophies were located. The red glow of the sunset painted them in a bloody light. A giant spiked Koopa, roaring his malevolent rage. A wicked combination of pterodactyl and dragon, his frozen pose expressing pure destruction. A genetic pokemon whose eyes showed clinical cruelty. A slender but powerful man with snow white hair and an impossibly long and thin blade, grinning evilly. A mean looking wolf with deadly claws and a predatory grin. And an alien bristling with weapons. They were frozen in place as statues.
“I can’t believe those bozos failed.”
“They will not fail this time. Not with us here. I will not fail.”
With that, Ganondorf reached out and touched the base of one trophy, then another, the villains groggily returning to life.
“Graah! What happened?” Bowser roared as he cradled his head.
“You lost.” Ganondorf coldly replied. “We are here, and we will conquer those fools. Right now they are celebrating, and we can come upon them unawares.”
The Villains all agreed, stretching and gearing up for battle. Then Mewtwo suddenly looked straight in Dedede’s direction.
There’s someone watching us…
The Villains soon surrounded the surprised penguin.
“What are you here for?”
“I think he’s our first victim…”
His thoughts are confused.
Dedede looked around in a panic at the villains. He glanced back towards the party. Should he risk his life trying to save them? Forget that…
“No, I’m with you. They KO’d me early so I’m not helping them anymore. Count me in.”
Ganondorf glanced at Mewtwo, who nodded in confirmation. Wolf O’Donnel crossed his arms and grinned.
“Let’s do this.”

The attack was sudden and unexpected. The presumed defeated Villains swept over the hill and into the stadium and caught the heroes off guard. Ridley flew overhead, blasting people with his plasma breath as Bowser waded into the thick of things and Mewtwo started flinging people around like rag dolls. The heroes tried to regroup but found themselves driven back under the onslaught, unprepared as they were. The situation looked dire to Link as he found himself facing the twin blades of Ganondorf and Sephrioth. Heroes were starting to fall under the surprise attack. There was only one thing to be done. He pulled out his ocarina and played a strange song (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_UYGMVXO4W0&feature=related)…

There was a strange wind that swept everyone off their feet and a flash of blue light. Everyone fell down on the ground, only to find themselves with new bodies. The sun had moved back, and the stadium looked like it was just after the first attack almost 2 weeks ago. It soon became apparent that they had been thrown back in time to right when the first villain hunt began. But these weren’t even the bodies they had had during that first mix-up. Everyone looked around with a shocked expression on their face. The Song Of Time had saved the battle, but was this new situation any better?

PhantomFox
2008-10-13, 04:27 PM
WELCOME TO UNIVERSAL SMASH BROS 2: VILLAIN'S REVENGE!

Head Narrator: PhantomFox (me)
Co-Narrators: Griever, Shadowcaller

Players 13/45:
Aemoh
Androgial
Atreyu the Masked LLama
deathslayer7
Emerald Rose
GAThraawn
Iceddragons
Lex-kat
Lizard Lord
Malmagor Andrigal
someonenonotyou
Selrahc - Resurrected
Supagoof
Vossik
xNadia

Master Hand's Trophy Collection: 33
Helgraf - KO'd Night 1 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Jontom Xire - KO'd Day 2 - 3rd Party
Catseye2121 - KO'd Night 2 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Recaiden - KO'd Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Fin - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Ranna - autolynched Day 3 - Team Nintendo
Emperor Demonking - KO'd Night 3 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
FF Fanboy - KO'd Day 4 - Team Nintendo
Fleeing Coward - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
TehSheen - autolynched Day 4 - Team Nintendo
Reinholdt - KO'd Night 4 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Frigs - KO'd Day 5 - Team Nintendo
Haleyintraining - autolynched Day 5 - 3rd Party
Mustiado - KO'd Night 5 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Istari - KO'd Day 6 - Team Nintendo
Mechafox - KO'd Night 6 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Banjo1985 - KO'd Day 7 - Villain
Haruki-kun - KO'd Night 7 by the Villains - 3rd Party
Murska - KO'd Day 8 - Team Nintendo
Alarra - KO'd Night 8 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Blue Umbrella - KO'd Day 9 - Team Nintendo
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins - KO'd Night 9 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Hero 1.0 - Falcon Punch'd Night 9 - Team Nintendo
Selrach - KO'd Day 10 - Villain
Raiser B1ade - KO'd Night 10 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Zar Peter - KO'd Day 11 - 3rd Party
Indurain - KO'd Night 11 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Detrevnisisiht - KO'd Day 12 - Villain
Vespe Ratavo - autolynched Day 12 - Team Nintendo
DarkComet - KO'd Night 12 by the Villains - Team Nintendo
Lizard Lord - KO'd Day 13 - 3rd Party
someonenonotyou - autolynched Day 13 - Team Nintendo
Vampiric - KO'd Night 13 by the Villains - Team Nintendo

ROLES: Note- Not ALL listed roles are in the game. Which ones aren't here? I'm not telling...

Heroes: (Win condition - Survive and defeat villains)
1-5) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach - Team Mario (Masons)
6) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner)
7) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer)
8) Tingle - (Fool)
9) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next day's point, max charge 3)
10) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice)
11) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if either Fox or Krystal pointed at the same person as him)
12) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry)
13) Kirby - Copy (At night may copy a random living player's ability for the next day)
14) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get re-targeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown)
15) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's)
16) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day)
17) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day)
18) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail)
19) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown)
20) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that successfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 next day)
21) DK - Barrel Toss (DK may target someone who points sometime after him during the day. The target, or the person who posted above or below the target gets hit with the barrel and is knocked silly. The next day, that person thinks he's a monkey and can only point and say 'ook' or other monkey noises.)
22) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used)
23-24) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2)
25) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kill for the night. Unfortunately he is immune to all banes. 2 day cooldown)
26) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to 'catch' (negate) one point at him per day and gain a charge in his bucket, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability)
27) Ike - Counter (Point is worth negative one)
28) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. Does not stack)
29) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die)
30) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can lock a target's special ability for the next cycle. Can't use on same target consecutively. 1 day cooldown)
31) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario will not be able to use that ability the next day)

3rd Parties: Win by surviving
1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point)
2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the incredibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown)
3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)
4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise. Each safe has disguises
from a different team)
5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly receives no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)
6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM)
7) Pheonix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated)
8) Rayman - Pet Rabbid (Sends a Rabbid to hang around a person. Goes "DAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" at random times for no reason. Blocks any ability used on the target by distracting the attacker at inopportune times, 1 day cooldown)

Villains: Win by reducing the number of non-villains to equal their own

1) Bowser – Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, delaying the reveal of the victim’s affiliation until the next morning. 2 day cooldown)
2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast. Upon death, take out one player responsible)
3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil)
4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is negated for that day/night. Can't use on same target consecutively)
5) Sephiroth - Mind control (Control's target's point or special ability (if he knows it) for one day. Can't use on same target consecutively)
6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as a pre-chosen character)
7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed, within 3 days may resurrect himself)
8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Vote counts as 3)
9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees)

NEW: Message board! One of the scoreboards in the stadium is still functional. Players may anonymously post messages on it by PMing the Narrators with the message, stating it as such, and it will get posted ASAP. Yes, I stole this from LLD, no I don't care.

Random notes
1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity.
2) Day/night is 72hr/48 hr. Might be reduced depending on speed of play.
3) Mass role gathering is NOT ALLOWED.
4) Only team affiliation will be revealed upon death.
5) Krystal will receive a list of who got scried with no duplicates.
6) Masons do not have individual abilities. The specific names are just flavor.
7) If Sephrioth attempts to control someone's ability without knowing it, and gets it wrong, the ability fails and he is penalized with a 1 day cooldown.
8) If K. Rool is killed the first time, and there are NO other Villains, he will be resurrected immediately.
9) If an ability is voided that is on cooldown, the cooldown will be extended by one instead.
10) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone who severely ticks me off.
11) Despite the potential for real funny PMs, all failed abilities will receive 'ability failed' message. Unless you ask me to make one in the flavor of your choice. :smallsmile: Such PMs will be non-official though.
12) Keep an eye out for minigames! If I can get them working, you will be able to vote for who competes in minigames for (minor) prizes!
13) "Abilties" and "Special Abilities" refer to the abilities described above. Villain Night Kills can not be blocked unless otherwise specified.
14) Ties in votes are broken with the person reaching the tie first being lynched.

Vampiric
2008-10-13, 05:49 PM
A blue blur...

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa"

"The villains are back! The villains are BAAAAAAaaaacck!"

Murska
2008-10-13, 05:49 PM
I point at Vampiric, hoping that he's in the game.

Darkcomet
2008-10-13, 05:52 PM
I'll start off with Lord Fullbladder, based on what he's told me in the past. Not on this one, of course.

Fan
2008-10-13, 05:53 PM
I will random point at TPAM
DarkComet

Heroic
2008-10-13, 05:54 PM
point at Darkcomet

Fawkes
2008-10-13, 05:56 PM
My vote is up for grabs! The first person to pm me with a name will guide my point!

Copacetic
2008-10-13, 06:07 PM
I point at FF Fanboy

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-13, 06:08 PM
I will random point at TPAM
DarkComet

I point at FF Fanboy cuz its mean to point at new players on day one even if they are TPAM. Sure, you may have a cool power, but really, wait for someone else to come along.

Protect the new players while they are seedlings and they will grow to be strong werewolf players.

Aemoh
2008-10-13, 06:11 PM
*friendly hello point at TehSheen*

Fawkes
2008-10-13, 06:12 PM
FF Fanboy

My point has been secured for today. If you missed it, try again tomorrow!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-10-13, 06:28 PM
I'll start off with Lord Fullbladder, based on what he's told me in the past. Not on this one, of course.

Hey, that's profiling!

So says someone currently wearing the body of Mewtwo, being a legacy character.

DC, for reasons concerning first day retaliation.

Darkcomet
2008-10-13, 06:35 PM
I point at FF Fanboy.

DraPrime
2008-10-13, 06:38 PM
I say Darkcomet for pointing at an esteemed Awesome Person like fullbladder.

Hyozo
2008-10-13, 06:40 PM
I think I'll point at FF fanboy to avoid a first-day lynching of the newbie.

Raiser Blade
2008-10-13, 06:41 PM
FF_Fanboi

There is no silly rp here to justify this point.

Haleyintraining
2008-10-13, 06:53 PM
Points at Darkcomet because other people are.

Reinholdt
2008-10-13, 07:05 PM
In a corner sits the gray cube with magenta hearts. From it oozes a warmth and friendliness that those who befriend it are blessed to know. Yes it is a box. But it's a box of love. Those who listen to the Weighted Companion Cube intently may even hear it speak. "There you are..."

((Normally I go random, but I think darkcomet deserves to live for a little while at least. FF fanboy purely to save darkcomet.))

Indurain
2008-10-13, 07:23 PM
A large yellow circle, with an absurdly large mouth "bwaka-bwaka"'s his way onto the scene, munching on a number of white dots. Since he's just a circle, it's hard to tell, but it seems he's pointing at Atreyu.

(Because it just wouldn't be a WW game, if I didn't point at you at least once)

Deathslayer7
2008-10-13, 07:34 PM
point at Atreyu for following a bandwagon.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-13, 07:36 PM
I point at dragonprime for confusing me with his new avatar.

Selrahc
2008-10-13, 07:47 PM
I point at FF Fanboy cuz its mean to point at new players on day one even if they are TPAM. Sure, you may have a cool power, but really, wait for someone else to come along.

Protect the new players while they are seedlings and they will grow to be strong werewolf players.

You don't want the new players pointed at? Then I shall point at you, as you are one of the most veteran werewolf players. Atreyu

Plus, all the crazy vote powers in this game means I'm probably pointing at some completely random guy anyway. Or myself. Or a chicken that wandered in from the snow.

Alarra
2008-10-13, 07:50 PM
I shall point at Aemoh for the reasons Atreyu stated.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-13, 07:50 PM
Plus, all the crazy vote powers in this game means I'm probably pointing at some completely random guy anyway. Or myself. Or a chicken that wandered in from the snow.

Hey, chickens are cool! :smallcool:

Selrahc
2008-10-13, 07:56 PM
Hey, chickens are cool! :smallcool:

I agree with that. But so are Llamas and I'm still pointing at one.:smallamused:

Boo
2008-10-13, 07:58 PM
Pointing at Haruki-Kun because we all know chickens are not as cool as seals.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-13, 07:59 PM

But seals aren't as cool as...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/Walri.jpg

Boo
2008-10-13, 08:06 PM
Ah, but Bears beat all. Not bears, but Bears. There's a clear difference.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-13, 08:07 PM
go post in random banter or something!
*shoos away!*

Istari
2008-10-13, 08:12 PM
Pika Pi Pikachu
(I'm all soft and cuddley now)

Pika Pika
(Alarra doesnt look very nice right now)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-13, 08:21 PM
You don't want the new players pointed at? Then I shall point at you, as you are one of the most veteran werewolf players. Atreyu

(I agree. I'm okay with that logic.

I've missed you too, Indy!!)

Helgraf
2008-10-13, 10:40 PM
((Okay, back from vacation)).

Aemoh, cause I'm tired from a long trip and not enough time to catch up on everything at once

Recaiden
2008-10-13, 10:52 PM
I point at Emperor Demonking He's here right?

androgial
2008-10-13, 11:10 PM
first day non logical random point at haruki kun cuz no one else did

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-13, 11:23 PM

first day non logical random point at haruki kun cuz no one else did

Androgial's telling lies!! We may have something here.

Nychta
2008-10-14, 12:21 AM
Someonenonotyou

Lex-Kat
2008-10-14, 12:39 AM
EmperorDemonKing

Jontom Xire
2008-10-14, 02:39 AM
I point at Reinholdt out of respect.

someonenonotyou
2008-10-14, 08:12 AM
Blue Umbrella chickens ARE way cooler than seal

Murska
2008-10-14, 08:24 AM
Ah, but Bears beat all. Not bears, but Bears. There's a clear difference.

If ONLY you were in Convoy and we'd have you lynched for that.

Zar Peter
2008-10-14, 08:54 AM

Jontom Xire! Same reason :smallbiggrin:

Fan
2008-10-14, 09:22 AM
:smalleek:
Changing my point to
Haruki
simply because I got mobbed for a random point.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-14, 09:24 AM
Deathslayer - Bandwagoning a veteran.

banjo1985
2008-10-14, 09:25 AM
Murska because you can make the word 'mask' out of his username. Why does he need a mask? Because he's got something to hide!

:smallbiggrin:

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 10:30 AM
Murska because you can make the word 'mask' out of his username. Why does he need a mask? Because he's got something to hide!

That is some damn good logic. I'm adding him to the wolf list.

Wolf list:
Griever and Murska

That's all I got. Gimme a break, it's day one.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-14, 10:42 AM
Deathslayer - Bandwagoning a veteran.

I didn't know two votes against Atreyu was considered a bandwagon. :smalltongue:

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-14, 10:44 AM
But I'm okay with being bandwagoned against. *Holds up a "save the new player" banner*

androgial
2008-10-14, 11:27 AM
bah your wolf list is too short heres my day one wolf list:

Aemoh
Alarra
Androgial
Atreyu the Masked LLama
banjo1985
Blue Umbrella
Catseye2121
DarkComet
deathslayer7
detrevnisisiht
Dragonprime
Emerald Rose
Emperor Demonking
FFFanboy
Fin
Fleeing Coward
Frigs
GAThraawn
Haleyintraining
Haruki-kun
Helgraf
Hero 1.0
Iceddragons
Indurain
Istari
Jontom Xire
Lex-kat
Lizard Lord
Malmagor Andrigal
Mechafox
Murska
Mustiado
Raiser B1ade
Ranna
Reinholdt
Recaiden
Selrach
someonenonotyou
Supagoof
TehSheen
Vampiric
Vespe Ratavo
xNadia
Zar Peter

Selrahc
2008-10-14, 11:35 AM
I'm not on either wolf list :smalltongue:

Fan
2008-10-14, 11:39 AM
But I'm okay with being bandwagoned against. *Holds up a "save the new player" banner*

I seem to remeber you lynching me in T2 m first WW game.

PhantomFox
2008-10-14, 11:47 AM
A message flickers up on the stadium's big screen.

testing testing...is thing even on....oh it is ummm wait are you Zelda or am I, LINK help

Murska
2008-10-14, 12:00 PM
That is some damn good logic. I'm adding him to the wolf list.

Wolf list:
Griever and Murska

That's all I got. Gimme a break, it's day one.

Just you wait until I get to point at you in the meme-WW, mister 'me hax, ofc'.

EDIT: If you join it, that is. :smallfrown:

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 12:10 PM
Just you wait until I get to point at you in the meme-WW, mister 'me hax, ofc'.

I have no idea what you just said.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-14, 12:15 PM
I seem to remeber you lynching me in T2 m first WW game.

On day one?

Murska
2008-10-14, 12:22 PM
I have no idea what you just said.

Mechafox anagram = me hax ofc.

Selrahc
2008-10-14, 12:30 PM
On day one?

You didn't actually point at him at all....

Fan
2008-10-14, 02:44 PM
On day one?

Ye[p I was the first offical lynch.
So, that whole save the new player thing is kinda hypocritcal here considering I've been butchered in other games for being "the new guy".

Selrahc
2008-10-14, 02:57 PM
Ye[p I was the first offical lynch.
So, that whole save the new player thing is kinda hypocritcal here considering I've been butchered in other games for being "the new guy".

Well you're wrong about two things there.

1. You weren't the first day lynch. You were the second day lynch.
2. Atreyu never pointed at you through the two days you were alive. So you're annoyed at him for what? Failing to save you?

Fan
2008-10-14, 03:08 PM
Well you're wrong about two things there.

1. You weren't the first day lynch. You were the second day lynch.
2. Atreyu never pointed at you through the two days you were alive. So you're annoyed at him for what? Failing to save you?

1: I have been multiple times, and a certain guy named vampric even stated that it was because I was "the new guy".
2: I was merely stating the hypocrisy of mobbing someone simply becuase they randomly chose to point at TPAM, because TPAm simply happened to be the new guy, and I'm not annyoed with Atreyu. Why would you think that?

Boo
2008-10-14, 03:30 PM
Yeesh, just drop it. It's a game. Stop arguing.

If you're annoyed that you keep dying then hit a pillow or something. Just stop complaining. It only makes people want to lynch you more.

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 04:01 PM
Mechafox anagram = me hax ofc.

Actually, that's the one part I understood. I have an eye for anagrams. I think it's from reading Lyinginbedmon's ABR comics. What is this meme-WW you speak of?

Yeesh, just drop it. It's a game. Stop arguing.

If you're annoyed that you keep dying then hit a pillow or something. Just stop complaining. It only makes people want to lynch you more.

Be'sing mean on the internet does not make you cool.

Murska
2008-10-14, 04:06 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93468

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 04:11 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93468

Oh hell yes, I am so in.

Madmal
2008-10-14, 04:44 PM
Haruki
I don't like the Bukit meme :smallannoyed:

PhantomFox
2008-10-14, 05:18 PM
Another message comes up on the screen:

Such a feelin's comin' over me
There is wonder in most everything I see
Not a cloud in the sky
Got the sun in my eyes
And I won't be surprised if it's a dream

Everything I want the world to be
Is now coming true especially for me
And the reason is clear
It's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

Something in the wind has learned my name
And it's tellin' me that things are not the same
In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze
There's a pleasin' sense of happiness for me

There is only one wish on my mind
When this day is through I hope that I will find
That tomorrow will be just the same for you and me
All I need will be mine if you are here

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world

Helgraf
2008-10-14, 07:21 PM
1: I have been multiple times, and a certain guy named vampric even stated that it was because I was "the new guy".
2: I was merely stating the hypocrisy of mobbing someone simply becuase they randomly chose to point at TPAM, because TPAm simply happened to be the new guy, and I'm not annyoed with Atreyu. Why would you think that?

Havva some-a cheese-ah. Itta go down real smooth.

Ey, Emperor Demonking, I gotta gouda for-a you-a too.

Fan
2008-10-14, 07:30 PM
Another message comes up on the screen:

That sounds just ike a rick roll there in the begining.:smalltongue::smallwink:

EmeraldRose
2008-10-14, 07:33 PM
Whoa. Just went thru the THREE PAGES of points (sort of...this is like the most first day points I've ever seen!) and I have no idea what is going on at the moment. So, I'm going to point at someone I have no idea who they are, since it fits with my first impression of this game.

*points at TehSheen*

*goes back to reading thru the thread*

TehSheen
2008-10-14, 07:52 PM
Uhh. :smalleek: I'm not a villain! :smalleek:

*points at EmeraldRose*

Deathslayer7
2008-10-14, 07:54 PM
Uhh. :smalleek: I'm not a villain! :smalleek:

*points at EmeraldRose*

definitely the sign of a villian when they say they arent. :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 07:56 PM
*adds TehSheen to the list*

Boo
2008-10-14, 07:56 PM
Be'sing mean on the internet does not make you cool.

I was being mean? Hmm, I suppose so. Oh well.

Hyozo
2008-10-14, 08:05 PM
definitely the sign of a villian when they say they arent. :smalltongue:

The only more definative way to tell if somebody is a villain is if they actually admit it.

Speaking of which, are you a villain? :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2008-10-14, 08:07 PM
The only more definative way to tell if somebody is a villain is if they actually admit it.

Speaking of which, are you a villain? :smallbiggrin:

for you, i can be anything you want me to be. :smallamused:

Darkcomet
2008-10-14, 08:08 PM
No, no, no. The real question is "why did someone listen to Mechafox after specifically being told not to?"

Fan
2008-10-14, 08:25 PM
Also I changed my point from DC, so those of you who were pointing at me to save a new player. Please take pity on a simple Brawler.:smalleek:

PhantomFox
2008-10-14, 08:31 PM
Just because I forgot to say so earlier, ties are broken in the usual manner: the first one to reach the tie wins.... err... loses. Gets KO'd.

Whatever.

*flees*

Darkcomet
2008-10-14, 08:37 PM
Is there a tie?

PhantomFox
2008-10-14, 08:43 PM
I'm not telling. You count your own votes. :smallbiggrin: I'm just saying because I forgot to put it in the Notes section of the rules. Lemme go do that in fact...

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 08:43 PM
No, no, no. The real question is "why did someone listen to Mechafox after specifically being told not to?"

Wait, someone listened to me? Who?

Fan
2008-10-14, 08:44 PM
Is there a tie?
Haruki and I.
I would also hope that everyone could find it their hearts not to lynch me, and I promise that when the villans come I will stand tall, and be a valiant defender of the just, and honorable brawlers!
Side's I have an award for being a hero, and I have a decent history of being a NOT evil person, and I can prove it this game if things get too bad.

Darkcomet
2008-10-14, 08:48 PM
Haruki? I didn't see that many points at him.

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 08:49 PM
Counting votes won't help.

Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next day's point, max charge 3)
Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice)
Kirby - Copy (At night may copy a random living player's ability for the next day)
Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's)
Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day)
Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day)
Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that successfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 next day)
Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2)
Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to 'catch' (negate) one point at him per day and gain a charge in his bucket, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability)
Ike - Counter (Point is worth negative one)
Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. Does not stack)
Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die)
Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point)
Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancel out a point at him. A day where he doesn't receive a point replenishes one charge)
Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM)
Sephiroth - Mind control (Control's target's point or special ability (if he knows it) for one day. Can't use on same target consecutively)
Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Vote counts as 3)

Darkcomet
2008-10-14, 08:51 PM
Wait. How does Fan know it's Haruki and him then?

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 08:53 PM
Wait. How does Fan know it's Haruki and him then?

Cuz he didn't read my post. Or he's a remnant. Either way, he's on the list.

List:
Griever
Murska
TehSheen
FF Fanboy

Darkcomet
2008-10-14, 09:00 PM
You know they're going to kill you anyway, right?

I repoint at Haruki.

Boo
2008-10-14, 09:01 PM
Cuz he didn't read my post. Or he's a remnant. Either way, he's on the list.

A remnant, eh? :smalltongue:

Fan
2008-10-14, 09:03 PM
You know they're going to kill you anyway, right?

I repoint at Haruki.

I can bane myself if nessecary, but it was this, or not even last to the night.
So, meh.:smalltongue:
I'll take my licks, but at least I'll know I died being killed by a wolf rather than a freind.

Darkcomet
2008-10-14, 09:05 PM
I'm just praying the tie wasn't actually between you and me, due to Ganondorf.

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 09:06 PM
A remnant, eh? :smalltongue:

:smallfrown: AC's the only other one I've played, lay off. :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2008-10-14, 09:44 PM
((Some respite. Well not for Haruki-kun I suppose, but we wouldn't want him distracted from preparing for Memesville, would we?))

Hyozo
2008-10-14, 09:45 PM
Fine Fanboy, I'll change my vote. I guess I'll go with Mechafox.

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 10:07 PM
Whoa whoa hey whoa whoa whoa hey whoa.

You're on the list.

2008-10-14, 10:09 PM
Dude, Mechafox, that list will be miles long.

Hey, put me on it. When I start roleplaying again I'll still roleplay a villain, and I was a villain in Universal Super Smash Bros One. I'm totally suspect.

Hyozo
2008-10-14, 10:16 PM
By the way, is Shadowcaller on that list? I know his partner in co-naration killing us all Griever is, and you have to be suspicious of anybody around here with the word "shadow" in their name.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-14, 10:20 PM
what about dragons? Everyone knows some dragons are evil, while others are good. Tell us, what color are your scales? and how shiny?

*goes to find a specific comic* (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0207.html)

found it! :smallbiggrin:

V:hmmmm. gray/not very shiny.

*checks MM's*

Can't seem to find you in here, so let's go with neutral. :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2008-10-14, 10:29 PM
*back from changing avatar*

See for yourself.

Boo
2008-10-14, 10:31 PM
*back from changing avatar*

See for yourself.

Scales aren't shiny...

Fawkes
2008-10-14, 10:34 PM
List:
Griever
Murska
TehSheen
FF Fanboy
Blue Umbrella
Iceddragons
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Long Name

Lex-Kat
2008-10-14, 11:52 PM
Just because I forgot to say so earlier, ties are broken in the usual manner: the first one to reach the tie wins.... err... loses. Gets KO'd.

Whatever.

*flees*

I'm confused. What exactly does that mean?

Deathslayer7
2008-10-14, 11:53 PM
it means that if two people are tied with 6 points each, the person who recieved 6 points first is the one who is lynched.

v: what i was i on the revenge list for? :smalleek: :smallconfused:

Lex-Kat
2008-10-14, 11:54 PM
Thank you. That sounded so much better.

Now I'll remove you from my revenge list. :smallbiggrin:

Vampiric
2008-10-15, 05:58 AM
Let's see if I can get on Mechafox's villain list in every game! :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2008-10-15, 08:40 AM
Haruki
I don't like the Bukit meme :smallannoyed:

That's because you don't seem to like ANY memes. :smallconfused:

Fan
2008-10-15, 09:38 AM
Wait... I'm STILL on Mechafox's villan list?

Fawkes
2008-10-15, 09:59 AM
There is no way to get off the list once you're on it, I'm afraid.:smallfrown:

If it makes you feel any better, no one takes the list seriously. Not even me.

List:
Griever
Murska
TehSheen
FF Fanboy
Blue Umbrella
Iceddragons
Vampiric
ShadowCaller

Supagoof
2008-10-15, 11:54 AM
So, pointing at Mecha-Fox puts you on the list.

You can't get off the list once your on.

Seems like a great way for a villian to make himself immune to a lynch. :smalltongue:

Because there's a pretty good chance that a villians on that list, which makes the rest of the people suspect on that list once a villian is found on it.

And right now, the list is 9 players long.

If it's a good list, then they're probably 3 villians on it. (3/9=33%)

If it's a bad list, then they're probably 1 villian on it. (1/9 = 11%)

Normal ratio for villians is 1 to 5 (20%). It might be different in this game, but I'm too lazy to go check the number of good and bad guys and too tired from this cold/flu that has kept me away from the boards from some time. (Sorry to those who play in YOW and Titans :smallfrown:)

So, a good list, if everyone is lynched, is 33% chance of being right.

The other advantage is the bad guys probably won't attack anyone on the list, which would keep the good guys on the list protected for awhile.

Risk verses reward.

I'll put myself on that list. If anything to keep myself safe, even though a lynch mob might come after me. I just hope people who are looking :smallwink: read into it.

Points at Mecha-Fox

someonenonotyou
2008-10-15, 11:57 AM
Points at Mecha-Fox
i dont want to be left out:smallbiggrin:
everyone Point at Mecha-Fox

Supagoof
2008-10-15, 12:01 PM
Ah crap, now going back through and reading all the posts rather then the last 30, I didn't realize it was day 1 still.

So, that means any logic for starting the list is illogical, and I'm with Atreyu for not lyncing new players to the game.

So I'll switch my point to Atreyu.

But I still want to be on that list.

I think it's safer to be on it then off it.

Though now the villians will probably shoot me off of it now that I've delcared it's safe to be on it.

I should probably stop sharing my ny-quil induced thoughts here anyway.

Fawkes
2008-10-15, 12:13 PM
Note: The list should not be used for any sort of strategy whatsoever.

I'll still put you on it, though.

If you really want to be on the list, there are plenty of ways to get on it. You don't have to point at me.:smallsigh:

V: That'll work. Or call me names, or come up with a ridiculous plan, or do something suspicious, or SOMETHING. It's no fun if everyone gets on the same way. Also, if I get lynched, the list is ova.

List:

Griever
Murska
TehSheen
FF Fanboy
Blue Umbrella
Iceddragons
Vampiric
ShadowCaller
Haruki-Kun
Atreyu
Someonenonotyou
Supagoof
Deathslayer7

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-15, 02:39 PM
If you really want to be on the list, poke Mechafox with this.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n141/maskedllama/badgeronastick.gif

As I've said in the past, I don't mind being the first lynched. I am sure that PF is curious how my role will play out, but I was never a big fan of Marble Madness, so I'm rather luke warm to it.

androgial
2008-10-15, 04:02 PM
*plots to steal mechafox's monocle with a can of spam and plotinconsistancy*

Deathslayer7
2008-10-15, 05:06 PM
what did i do to get on the list? :smallconfused:

edit: wait i remember. I yelled at you to go update the list. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2008-10-15, 05:16 PM
Well, if this gets Fan killed, then I can only say I'm sorry.

Darkcomet
2008-10-15, 06:31 PM
Wait wait wait WAIT.

Atreyu got on and didn't change his point from Fanboy even though he's proven he's Link.

Murska
2008-10-15, 06:34 PM
Well, it isn't in any way proven yet. But yeah.

Darkcomet
2008-10-15, 06:37 PM
We're not going to pull if off today though. And if I'm right, then that means I am dead.

PhantomFox
2008-10-15, 06:43 PM
Well, it isn't in any way proven yet. But yeah.

This is true. Role PMs can be forged. However, to avoid confusion, and as a safeguard against mass role gathering, which almost broke the last game before I caught it and fixed it (I.E. "Hey, I'm X, everyone send me their role PM"), let's just no posting any role PMs, real or fake. Sound good?

Oh, also 24 hours of voting remain. Unless things speed up and I decide we can go with 48 hr days, 24 hr nights. But for now I'll go with 72 hr days and 48 hr nights.

Istari
2008-10-15, 07:22 PM
Wait wait wait WAIT.

Atreyu got on and didn't change his point from Fanboy even though he's proven he's Link.

Wait when did that happen????:smallconfused:

Edit: nevermind...... Him claiming to link is kinda suspious hmmmm

now he goes on my list

Istari's Wolf List:

FF Fanboy

Darkcomet
2008-10-15, 07:23 PM
Nevermind that.

Boo
2008-10-15, 08:36 PM
Hmm... two people are making lists? Are they checking them twice?

Blue Umbrella's coat check list:

Istari
Mechafox

...and so I don't miss anyone, Blue Umbrella is going on my list too for making a list! VERY suspicious!

@V: You're welcome! *PK thunders coat*

Fawkes
2008-10-15, 08:41 PM
Oh, thank you.

*gives coat*

v: :smallannoyed:

Fleeing Coward
2008-10-15, 08:44 PM
Mechafox - random TPAM point.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-15, 11:29 PM
Wait wait wait WAIT.

Atreyu got on and didn't change his point from Fanboy even though he posted a role PM claiming that he's Link.

If I don't point at FF, there is a better chance that you'll die. Its not easy protecting you since you seem to be mighty high on the "Hey I wanna see what color that boy's face turns when he's wearing a noose necktie" list, but in the spirit of the Saw movies, if you ask politely, I'll change my point to you instead of FF Fanboy. Will you risk your life for his? Is "Link" more valuable than your role?

P.S. Hope ya don't take me personally. The full moon, it brings out the oddness in me and makes me do strange things.

I may point at Mr. Coward anyway, just to try to subconsciously keep people from saying "I point at TPAM."

Fawkes
2008-10-15, 11:33 PM
Since it looks like I'm in danger here, I'm not gonna be offering my vote out for free anymore. I'm gonna have to use strategy if I'm gonna survive past day 3. :smallsigh:

Stupid strategy.

Fan
2008-10-15, 11:35 PM
*Old man with bran tumor coems into the room*
"Lets play a game."

Reinholdt
2008-10-15, 11:36 PM
((Mr. Llama. Would you please change your point to me? Pretty please? *kitty eyes*

I still haven't seen Saw 1 and they're already on number 5. Hmm. *wonders if it's worth the effort to actually go and watch it*. Naaah. Too torturous and violent from what I hear.

V Curses! Am I already that predictable?))

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-15, 11:39 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i36/bman777/Ootsavatars/llama-3.png

Don't worry, Mechafox. My last post was mean. I'm sure the audience will turn on me now and all three of you newer players will be able to play.

Seriously, "beg me to vote for you so you may die so your friend may live" is totally evil. I'm obviously a villian.

^ Sorry, but its gotta be DC. I couldn't point at you. You'd cat-ify me.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-15, 11:39 PM
depends on which saw you are talking about. The first one is worth it to watch, the second one, ehhhh. The rest. No. It got old after III.

Lizard Lord
2008-10-16, 02:06 AM
P.S. Hope ya don't take me personally. The full moon, it brings out the oddness in me and makes me do strange things.

Also the new moon, the half moon, the quarter moon, and sometimes the sun.

Supagoof
2008-10-16, 09:58 AM
Also the new moon, the half moon, the quarter moon, and sometimes the sun.
And definitely the "canadian moon".*

*cue for Indy to come streaking through

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-16, 10:13 AM
Can we message board claim, just to get the set up?

Mustiado
2008-10-16, 10:40 AM
My only question becomes what the hell is FC doing pointing at TPAM? He knows better!

*scurries off to make a list*

Jontom Xire
2008-10-16, 03:40 PM
Hmm... two people are making lists? Are they checking them twice?

Blue Umbrella's coat check list:

Istari
Mechafox

...and so I don't miss anyone, Blue Umbrella is going on my list too for making a list! VERY suspicious!

@V: You're welcome! *PK thunders coat*

This post made me want to make a list.

Just had to give credit where it's due even if it is rather late.

Anyways, I'm going to be away this weekend (long weekend - through to Tuesday) so don't auto-lynch me please.

Fawkes
2008-10-16, 04:34 PM
It may not be a concern. This game doesn't appear to be moving :smallyuk:

PhantomFox
2008-10-16, 04:52 PM
Day ends, update coming soon. Probably will make the next cycle 48/24 since it looks like we didn't need the extra day that it did the last game.

Oh, and more message board messages.

He is full of lies. I am not sure if he is evil or trying save himself, but I have talked with another Link/Tingle and we agree that he must be stopped. We are guessing he is the covenant elite hiding himself as the fool. We also believe Atreyu not to be evil.

"Never gonna give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna turn around,
And desert you....."

This is my first time playing any werewolf game, and I was wondering, is there any strategy to it, or is it mostly random guesses? For my point I had no clue who to point to, so I just picked what TPAM picked. I'm sure there must be a better strategy then that, and I was wondering if one of the older werewolf players could enlighten me. Thanks.

To all Mafia and mummy lovers:

Have you given any thought to killing Thes Hunter at night? She's a very crafty player. In fact, she led the village to more than a few victories in other WW games. She's not to be underestimated. In fact, she is to be feared!

I think this will work, El Puppito. Yes, I know that they don't believe me. This is different. This is anonymous. People always believe anonymous tips.

What do you mean this is still on?

PhantomFox
2008-10-16, 05:19 PM
END OF DAY!

(By the way, all story fluff is just that - Fluff. If I ever include any character in the story, it's for dramatic effect only. It bears no significance on gameplay. Blah, this one didn't turn out so good. Future ones will be up to snuff.)

The sun is setting and turning the landscape red. Everyone is confused and pointing in all directions. Finally the crowd gathers around Mechafox, having decided that he is the most likely to be a villain in disguise.

"He's a Villain!"
"Look at the way his eyes shift around!"
"Pika pi!"

Several players rush forward to begin the battle right as the last rays of sunlight flee from the horizon. And then they run smack into the palm of Master Hand, who had mysterious appeared. Brushing off the heroes, Master Hand grabs Mechafox and carries him away from the crowd... for now. The remaining heroes look around confused and finally decide to bed down for the night.

Mechafox was to be lynched, but was Saved by the Narrators. This was a scripted event to happen on Day 1 since it is a mostly random day. It also allows everyone to be able to play at least one full cycle before anyone is killed. Yes, I borrowed that from LLD too, no I don't care.

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY!
(48 hours remain)

Send in all Night Actions to myself, Shadowcaller, and/or Griever.

NOTE: The next day/night cycle (starting at dawn) will be a 48 hour day and a 24 hour night. If that's too fast, I'll change it back.

Fawkes
2008-10-16, 05:22 PM
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa.

Looks like I lucked out.

PhantomFox
2008-10-16, 06:10 PM
The message board lights up twice more.

Okay, guys, I think we should apply the first plan we talked about. The other ones are just too risky.

Xyzzy.

To the so called "TRUE Link or Tingle",
I find it incredable that you believe anyone would fall for that. Not only did you not get the roll name's right, being Zelda, not Link, but you'll find I never claimed top be any of the three. In fact if you even are the seer, I pity your intellegence as no one should be that trusting with such an important role. So there.

Fawkes
2008-10-16, 06:12 PM
*watches the scoreboard*

Well, I'm thoroughly confused now. Did anyone get any useful information out of that?

Istari
2008-10-16, 06:30 PM
So who keeps making these messages anyways and why are they so confusing?:smallconfused::smallsigh:

Haleyintraining
2008-10-16, 06:31 PM
If you pm one of the narrators a comment they'll post it anonymously.

PhantomFox
2008-10-16, 07:03 PM
Yet another message comes up

To the other Zelda/Tingle

We need a way to figure out which one of us is real

Zelda/Tingle

Fawkes
2008-10-16, 07:09 PM
If you pm one of the narrators a comment they'll post it anonymously.

I knew that part. Most of the messages so far just don't make any sense.

Haleyintraining
2008-10-16, 07:34 PM
I knew that part. Most of the messages so far just don't make any sense.
Does anything make much sense on this forum?

Darkcomet
2008-10-16, 07:36 PM
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/Vaarsuvius89/AMENMotivation.jpg
We do!

Fawkes
2008-10-16, 07:57 PM
Point taken. I'm just gonna ignore the scoreboards. It looks like I'm gonna die pretty soon anyway.:smallsigh:

Haleyintraining
2008-10-16, 08:00 PM
I just noticed your avatar doesn't have hands. That just screams evil.

Fawkes
2008-10-16, 08:04 PM
:smallsigh:
Everybody always mentions the hands.

PhantomFox
2008-10-16, 09:12 PM
More messages

What!? I don't believe either of you. One could be Mewtwo!

[I am Pikachu! Fear my Pika-ness!]

Vampiric
2008-10-17, 06:16 AM
I think I know who one of them is... :smallamused:

The question is, are they Zelda, Tingle or Mewtwo...?

Jontom Xire
2008-10-17, 08:16 AM
I didn't realise we had an anonymous message board.

I can't remember which game it first appeared in exactly, but I do remember it was my idea. I PMed the narrators asking if I could post an anonymous message and before I realised it everyone was doing it.

Fun isn't it?!

<takes a bow>

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 10:17 AM
*pushes off the edge of the arena*

Boo
2008-10-17, 10:18 AM
*grapple tosses off cliff*

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 10:20 AM
I must recover! *double jump*

Deathslayer7
2008-10-17, 10:49 AM
*edge guards* :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2008-10-17, 10:54 AM
*Glomps* the edge guard. Hi.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-17, 11:18 AM
I didn't realise we had an anonymous message board.

I can't remember which game it first appeared in exactly, but I do remember it was my idea. I PMed the narrators asking if I could post an anonymous message and before I realised it everyone was doing it.

Fun isn't it?!

<takes a bow>

Yeah, in fact I asked those narrators for permission to use it in Memesville. They said to credit you. Of course, now it's gonna be overused, but as long as it's fun and brings lulz. :smalltongue:

Thank you, Jontom Xire!

PhantomFox
2008-10-17, 11:26 AM
Glad you're enjoying it. Here are some more messages!

look around and prepare for troubleand when you count me make it doubleto protect our world from devestationto unite all peoples in our nationsto denounce the evils of truth and loveto extend our reach to the stars aboveJessiejamesteam rocket blasts off at the speed of light so surrender that pikachu or fight fight fightmeowth thats rightwhobafet

Nobody pay attention to the scoreboard messages!

Er, except this one.

Aw, screw it.

All those who have posted random messages:
Its not original and its not clever. Well actually it was original and clever when I did it. But not now.

Boo
2008-10-17, 12:49 PM
He is full of lies. I am not sure if he is evil or trying save himself, but I have talked with another Link/Tingle and we agree that he must be stopped. We are guessing he is the covenant elite hiding himself as the fool. We also believe Atreyu not to be evil.

I find it incredable that you believe anyone would fall for that. Not only did you not get the roll name's right, being Zelda, not Link, but you'll find I never claimed top be any of the three. In fact if you even are the seer, {SCRUBBED and irrelevent}* no one should be that trusting with such an important role. So there.

We should all be able to tell who the second quote is. Who is the first one though? Reinholdt? EDK? I'm leaning towards EDK. Mostly because of this post.

Can we message board claim, just to get the set up?

Which was just before the "TRUE Link or Tingle" message.

Oh, and don't insult people using the anonymous message boards of this WW game. It's not cool.

Also, Link is the baner. Zelda is the seer. Quite frankly, I'm confused by FFF's posts. He even deleted/edited his post where he stated his role as being Link. I'd say that was very dumb, but I'd rather call it a rookie mistake. Very suspicious either way.

@JX: You're welcome. :smallwink:

EDIT: I think we shouldn't be able to make claims on the message boards. It could potentially ruin the game if everyone makes claims using it.

EDIT #2: * = Personally scrubbed so mods don't have to.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-17, 12:54 PM
Who's the second poster?

Boo
2008-10-17, 01:05 PM
Who's the second poster?

I may be wrong, but I'd say FFF. He's claimed to be Link, and will most likely bane himself tonight.

Since you aren't denying my claim, I suppose this means you really were the author of that message.

@V: Well, that certainly makes up my mind. You would have been better off not responding.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-17, 01:05 PM
I shall neither admit or deny it.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-17, 01:17 PM
Actually, I would like to request to have that message removed from those posts. I'm pretty sure it borders on Forum Rules.

Or just plain breaks them.

Boo
2008-10-17, 01:22 PM
Which one? Fanboy's?

@V: I scrubbed the insulting part out of Fanboys anonymous message.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-17, 01:24 PM
I don't know whose message it is, but you know the one I'm talking about.

PhantomFox
2008-10-17, 02:01 PM
Yeah, that was harsh, now that I read it again. Keep the comments civil, all of you. You hear me? Good? Good. Alright, on with the show.

Boo
2008-10-17, 02:12 PM
Maybe do a three strike rule against people who ask you to put up anything against the forum rules. Once they do it three times, they're auto-lynched.

@V: Yeah, but if they PM a narrator to post something that can be considered, they'll be PM'd back telling them that their message won't be put up, and they got a strike.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-17, 02:16 PM
or just dont put up anything that harsh and tell the person who sent you a pm that you won't put it up.

Istari
2008-10-17, 02:17 PM
Pika Pi
(we need to get it together people)

Fan
2008-10-17, 02:20 PM
Which one? Fanboy's?

@V: I scrubbed the insulting part out of Fanboys anonymous message.
?_?
I haz sent messages to Phantyom Fox?
I think you have me confused with someone else Blue. Give me SOME credit, and take what you know of me... I only insult people when they have struck the first blow, and to be frank... Everyone here has been decent.

Boo
2008-10-17, 02:39 PM
?_?
I haz sent messages to Phantyom Fox?
I think you have me confused with someone else Blue. Give me SOME credit, and take what you know of me... I only insult people when they have struck the first blow, and to be frank... Everyone here has been decent.

I wouldn't have suspected you to be the author of it, but the bolded part of the quote below makes me think otherwise.

I find it incredable that you believe anyone would fall for that. Not only did you not get the roll name's right, being Zelda, not Link, but you'll find I never claimed top be any of the three. In fact if you even are the seer, {SCRUBBED and irrelevent} no one should be that trusting with such an important role. So there.

If you can give me a reason to not believe it is you, then please say so. I only have two reasons right now:

1. I don't recall your spelling to be all that bad. (I mean that as a compliment)

2. The last sentence doesn't sound like you. Maybe a little, but by much.

Oh, and you insult me sometimes by attempting to belittle me. I'm not the one to strike the first blow then, but I tolerate it. Sorry ahead of time if I do in the future.

EDIT: Murska, maybe? Bah! I dunno. I'm still pretty sure about EDK, though.

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 02:44 PM
Decent? Speak for yourself. I nearly got lynched over making a list! It's my shtick! It's what I do!
Homina homina homina!
Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh,
Don't you know everyone wants to laugh?
My dad said "Be an actor, my son!
But be a comical one!"

They'll be standing in lines for those old honky tonk monkeyshines
Now you could study Shakespeare and be quite elite,
And you can charm the critics and have nothin' to eat,
Just slip on a banana peel, the world's at your feet!
Make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh, make 'em laugh!

My grandpa said go out and tell 'em a joke,
But give it plenty of hoke!

Make 'em roar, make 'em scream, take a fall, butt a wall, split a seam!
You start off by pretending you're a dancer with grace,
You wiggle 'till they're giggling all over the place,
And then you get a great big custard pie in the face

Fan
2008-10-17, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't have suspected you to be the author of it, but the bolded part of the quote below makes me think otherwise.

If you can give me a reason to not believe it is you, then please say so. I only have two reasons right now:

1. I don't recall your spelling to be all that bad. (I mean that as a compliment)

2. The last sentence doesn't sound like you. Maybe a little, but by much.

Oh, and you insult me sometimes by attempting to belittle me. I'm not the one to strike the first blow then, but I tolerate it. Sorry ahead of time if I do in the future.

EDIT: Murska, maybe? Bah! I dunno. I'm still pretty sure about EDK, though.
1. Waht are you talking about? I get MORE than enough flak for my spelling in just about everything I have particpated in... Hell I even get made fun of by Draken for it as well.... So unless I'm just oversensitive (not unlikely.), or maybe my spelling is that bad.
2. ?_? Do you mean the tingle message? Becuase I was honestly as suprised by these board messages as everyone else, and I have sent NO Pms regarding this new fad to Phantom Fox, or any mysterious unknown co narrators.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-17, 02:48 PM
stop complaining. I got lynched because i RP'ed when someone pointed at me. :smalltongue:

Boo
2008-10-17, 02:57 PM
Doesn't matter. Right now I'm saying to not lynch you. I'm saying to lynch EDK because he strikes me as the most suspicious right now.

You can start being worried after I get night killed.

@V: I called it first! :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 02:59 PM
Not if I get night-killed first!

detrevnisisiht
2008-10-17, 04:58 PM
I get knocked out with a flu for one day of this game and people are competing for night kills?

No me! I'm to lazy to contribute much anyway!
*gos back to sleeping in the middle of the day*

PhantomFox
2008-10-17, 05:21 PM
More messages

I'm Ike

Peach! Honey! Where's my dinner?
Go get it yourself.
Come on! You know I am 10x better than Mario ever was.
....fine.

This pile of molten slag brought to you by nobody of importance.

Also, quisinart.

Darkcomet
2008-10-17, 06:05 PM
I wonder who's dead meat.

2008-10-17, 06:39 PM
When you ask for trouble, do not be surprised when it finds you.

Dear God I watch two episodes and I'm already quoting Clone Wars. Curse my mind!

Darkcomet
2008-10-17, 06:44 PM
Sometimes you surprise me, Fullbladder.

This isn't one of them.

Haleyintraining
2008-10-17, 06:48 PM
What is a night kill?

Istari
2008-10-17, 06:51 PM
Every night pahse the wolves vote amongst themselves on which player they are going to kill that night.(basically a wolf lynch except they dont kill one of themselves)

Boo
2008-10-17, 06:56 PM
In alpha games it's just one or two people (masons and wolves alike) that can use the night kill ability. In normal games the wolves vote together for someone to kill.

Night kill: Each night the wolves can kill a single person participating in the game. At the start of the next day phase the killed person is revealed. (unless there are game rules that allow for things like kidnapping)

I hope that was clear.

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 07:39 PM
Oh, it's a vote? Huh. I thought it was the Alpha's pick or something.

Do the werewolves all know each others identities?

Istari
2008-10-17, 07:39 PM
Typically they do but it varies from game to game

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 07:43 PM
Gotcha.

I just noticed something. The villains' win condition is "Win by reducing the number of non-heroes to equal their own." What does that mean? The only other 'non-heroes' besides the villains themselves are the 3rd parties, and there's less of them than there are villains. Did the villains win before the game even started, or is there a typo there?

Boo
2008-10-17, 07:47 PM
Gotcha.

I just noticed something. The villains' win condition is "Win by reducing the number of non-heroes to equal their own." What does that mean? The only other 'non-heroes' besides the villains themselves are the 3rd parties, and there's less of them than there are villains. Did the villains win before the game even started, or is there a typo there?

It's probably just a typo. Wolves win by reducing the number of other players to the same amount as them. Basically, if there are 4 wolves and 4 other players, the wolves win. If there are 4 wolves and 5 other players, then they have to kill one more player to win.

The more wolves that die the longer the game will last, and the harder it will be for the wolves to win.

Fawkes
2008-10-17, 07:59 PM
I'm never seen a WW game end. This is my second one, and I'm thankfully still alive in the first, too. Does it usually end up pretty bloody?

Boo
2008-10-17, 08:13 PM
Depends how the game goes. Sometimes it's a clean cut, and the villagers win. Other times the wolves win. Most of the time it's kinda all over the place, and it can go either way.

In short, yes, it can get bloody.

PhantomFox
2008-10-17, 08:15 PM
Yeah, they have to reduce the number of non-VILLAINS to the same as their own. My mistake

It's-a me, Mario! You-a stay-a-way-a from-a my girl!

No, I'm Ike

You're not Ike, I am!

Ladies and gentlemen of Smash Brothers Werewolf, these scoreboard messages are filled with LIES.

LIES!

You have just lost The Game.

Darkcomet
2008-10-17, 08:16 PM
Oh-WHO DID IT!?

Deathslayer7
2008-10-17, 08:18 PM
haha. that mario one is great. whoever did that got the accent right. :smallamused:

2008-10-17, 08:35 PM
Oh, it's a vote? Huh. I thought it was the Alpha's pick or something.

Do the werewolves all know each others identities?

There have been a few where they didn't know each other, and those ones were the ones where it was more of a vote. The times I've been a wolf, we've followed the 'leader' more than we have voted.

Moving on:

Yeah, werewolf can end pretty bloodily. Werewolf Six came down five people, including myself. If we hadn't killed the final paladin that day, the good guys (figuratively speaking, since the 'good' guys were werewolves) would have lost. I, of course, found it profoundly epic, because I won a werewolf game.

Then there was Universal Super Smash One, which saw the entire game unified against Mewtwo, myself, because I sold off each of my comrades as the bandwagons turned on them to keep myself hidden. If Atreyu and his merry band of heroes hadn't managed to network bloody well everyone, I might have lasted longer.

What? you should all know I stop paying attention after I get autolynched.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-17, 10:29 PM
There have been a few where they didn't know each other, and those ones were the ones where it was more of a vote. The times I've been a wolf, we've followed the 'leader' more than we have voted.

Moving on:

Yeah, werewolf can end pretty bloodily. Werewolf Six came down five people, including myself. If we hadn't killed the final paladin that day, the good guys (figuratively speaking, since the 'good' guys were werewolves) would have lost. I, of course, found it profoundly epic, because I won a werewolf game.

Then there was Universal Super Smash One, which saw the entire game unified against Mewtwo, myself, because I sold off each of my comrades as the bandwagons turned on them to keep myself hidden. If Atreyu and his merry band of heroes hadn't managed to network bloody well everyone, I might have lasted longer.

What? you should all know I stop paying attention after I get autolynched.

Oh, yeah, I remember that. 'Twas a simple process, really.

Mafia VII and Vampire ended pretty close, too. In fact, they both ended with exactly 2 people IIRC.

Nychta
2008-10-17, 11:11 PM
Hmm, I don't think I've ever lived to see a very close game. I was sorta following Vampire, but I did get killed quite early on. And it's not the same when you don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

Also: Who posted the game post? I would like to lynch you. I just lost the game.

Darkcomet
2008-10-17, 11:15 PM
I think it was Deathslayer.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-17, 11:16 PM
And I think it was you.

Darkcomet

Then why would I react like that?

Griever
And here I thought I did it... :smallfrown:

Darkcomet
2008-10-17, 11:17 PM
You did it? We can't lynch the co-narrator!

Deathslayer7
2008-10-17, 11:18 PM
now leave me alone.

Reinholdt
2008-10-17, 11:20 PM
((*checks to see if Moon_Called is playing*

...dang.

...Let's lynch her anyway. Stupid the game.:smallannoyed:))

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 12:51 AM
I bet it was Robot Hitler.

It's always Robot Hitler.

2008-10-18, 01:06 AM
I am Spartacus.

Boo
2008-10-18, 01:30 AM
No! I am Spartacus!

Nychta
2008-10-18, 01:33 AM
See, we don't even need the message boards. :smallsigh: Random silliness is rampant even without anonymity!

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 01:53 AM
See, we don't even need the message boards. :smallsigh: Random silliness is rampant even without anonymity!

I can sing "Make 'Em Laugh" again if you like.

Nychta
2008-10-18, 04:55 AM
I can sing "Make 'Em Laugh" again if you like.

Missed the first time, so yes please, good sir.

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 10:15 AM
Though the world is so full of a number things, I know we should all be as happy as, but are we? No, definitely no, positively no, decidedly no, uh-uh.
Short people have long faces and long people have short faces. Big people have little humor and little people have no humor at all!
And in the words of that immortal bard Samuel J. Snodgrass, as he was about to be lead to the guillotine:

My dad said "Be an actor, my son!
But be a comical one!"

They'll be standing in lines for those old honky tonk monkeyshines
Now you could study Shakespeare and be quite elite,
And you can charm the critics and have nothin' to eat,
Just slip on a banana peel, the world's at your feet!

My grandpa said go out and tell 'em a joke,
But give it plenty of hoke!

Make 'em roar, make 'em scream, take a fall, butt a wall, split a seam!
You start off by pretending you're a dancer with grace,
You wiggle 'till they're giggling all over the place,
And then you get a great big custard pie in the face

PhantomFox
2008-10-18, 01:45 PM
Only about 3 hours until dawn! Get your night actions in if you have them!

I don't know who you're kidding. I'm Ike

"This portion of the Universal Smash Brothers is Sponsered by Yu-GI-Oh's They are Yugilious."

Wait a second, does that mean they taste like Yugi? That's gross, this stuff is messed up. :smallbiggrin:

Fox! Get these guys off me!

Just to let you know, I'm Mewtwo...and Blue Umbrella is Bowser.

:smalltongue:

PhantomFox
2008-10-18, 04:26 PM
It is night, and darkness holds sway over the stadium. Various heroes snore and slumber under the cloudy night sky while nefarious agents are at work. Several shadows get up from wherever they had been sleeping and head off to the arranged meeting place. There Bowser rummages under a boulder and brings out a device.

"We all here?"
"Guess seems so. And we're stuck in the same situation as last time."
"Correct. But this time we will not fail. With myself and K. Rool here, we shall surely be victorious this time and rule the lands without these pesky upstarts in our way."
Enough talking. Time only permits we finish off one hero before dawn.

Bowser nodded and focuses on the device. In a flash, all the Villain's disguises are removed and they are seen in their true forms. They all looked around at each other and headed off into the night.

Soon, they reached their destination, a sleeping figure unaware of the danger he was now in. The Villains slowly encircled him.

"This the guy?"
"Yeah, he sounded like that Mario guy, but who knows who he is with all these shape changes going on."
"No matter, I hate that guy. Stupid plumber. Don't want to look at him any more."
"So... who wants to go first?"
"How 'bout the big lizard?"
"You just described three of us here moron."
"I meant K. Rool, he's new after all. Why don't you show us what you got?"
"Sure thing, but I'll need some rope."

Shortly after, they had their victim tied up and hanging by his waist from a convenient tree. K. Rool had put on his pirate hat and brought out his gigantic Blunderbuss from his pirating days.

"Alright, now this is what I like to call 'Pinata Target Practice'"

K. Rool loaded his gun and pistol whipped his target awake with the butt of his gun. The poor hero struggled, but couldn't free himself, bound and gagged as he was. K. Rool laughed and then fired a succession of spiked kannonballs into his face before beating his body with the gun's butt one again. He paused and then shot the rope holding his target up, causing him to fall roughly to the ground with a loud thump. Flipping a switch on the gun, he turned it around and tucked it under his arm. He fired the gun, which spewed a plume of flame behind him, propelling him forward in a linebacker charge, trampling and scorching his victim. Spinning around, K. Rool turned off the rocket function and flipped a different switch, creating a strong inward wind, sucking his play toy towards the barrel of the gun. Though struggling, his victim was sucked into the flared barrel of the gun. K. Rool aimed upward and shot him straight up into the air with a loud bang before keeping him aloft with another barrage of kannonballs. Finally he let him fall, and swatted him over the horizon with his blunderbuss in a true homerun swing.

"Good show."
Impressive.
"SCREEEEYA!"
"..."
"We really need to get Ridley a translator."

---

The sun rose and the heroes groggily shuffled from their sleeping spots. Looking around, they noticed someone was missing. A search soon discovered a severely battered trophy of Helgraf lying on the ground. Abruptly, a disembodied cackle came sailing through the air, and Master Hand soon appeared. With a wave of his fingers, he grabbed the trophy and flew off, leaving behind the team badge that all players carried. One hero walked closer and picked it up. Not surprisingly, it carried the Nintendo logo on it.

Summary:
Helgraf was KO'd by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo.

It is now...

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
48 hours remain.

Results of night actions will be sent out shortly.

NOTE: We're experimenting with a 48 hour day today. If this isn't enough time, we'll revert to the 72 hour version.

Nychta
2008-10-18, 04:31 PM
I point at Blue Umbrella!

Haleyintraining
2008-10-18, 04:34 PM
I still haven't figured out the strategy part of this game... I'll just point at blue umbrella too.

Nychta
2008-10-18, 04:36 PM
I still haven't figured out the strategy part of this game... I'll just point at blue umbrella too.

Strategy? Blasphemy. Just pretend you know what you're doing. That's what I do! And look, I'm still alive. So far.

Boo
2008-10-18, 05:06 PM
Just to let you know, I'm Mewtwo...and Blue Umbrella is Bowser.

:smalltongue:

Huh, and I thought I wasn't. For now I'm going to point at deathslayer7.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-18, 05:06 PM
I point at xNadia, because she's too cute to live. :smallbiggrin:

Lizard Lord
2008-10-18, 05:18 PM
xNadia because that message about Blue Umbrella being bowser was a lie.

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 05:22 PM
I'm tempted to point at Blue Umbrella, but I'll probably change it later.

Deathslayer7
2008-10-18, 05:26 PM
pointing at xnadia

Darkcomet
2008-10-18, 05:30 PM
I'll point at xNadia.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-18, 05:34 PM
Ahhh!! No, no! I change my point to... um... Atreyu. Not xNadia, she's to cute to die.

Don't follow me, I don't want to bandwagon xNadia!! :smallmad:

Haleyintraining
2008-10-18, 05:47 PM
So there is strategy! *Takes notes*

Hyozo
2008-10-18, 05:59 PM
Blue Uumbrella started the Haruki-kun bandwagon yesterday. That might explain why somebody is claiming he's bowser. It could be Haruki, or it could be somebody trying to vilify Haruki by poorly vilifying somebody who pointed at him. Not really much to go on...

I think I'll point at Fin, since he hasn't been posting much lately.

Vampiric
2008-10-18, 06:24 PM
I'll point at Lizard Lord, cos I haven't pointed at him in any games for ages. :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2008-10-18, 06:39 PM
Ook! *points at Blue Umbrella* Ook, ook!

detrevnisisiht
2008-10-18, 06:55 PM
xnadiafiller

Haruki-kun
2008-10-18, 07:03 PM
I'll point at xNadia.

Boo
2008-10-18, 07:14 PM
Blue Uumbrella started the Haruki-kun bandwagon yesterday. That might explain why somebody is claiming he's bowser. It could be Haruki, or it could be somebody trying to vilify Haruki by poorly vilifying somebody who pointed at him. Not really much to go on...

Here's the thing. It's not just some random person, it's Mewtwo. (Supposedly)

When a villain claims someone to also be a villain, you don't lynch the villains target. You study them. I know some people are new to this game, but pointing at me is not a good idea today. Especially after the message by the supposed Mewtwo.

The reason I say supposed it because it may not be Mewtwo. Being anonymous and all, it could be anyone.

We've gotten through 8 pages before day 2. I think there should be some evidence by now, don't you?

Top three people I suspect to be wolves:

deathslayer7
Haruki-Kun
Vampiric

That's not in any particular order.

androgial
2008-10-18, 07:17 PM
i dont like how fast both bandwagons sprung up so ill point to detrevnisisiht until im convinced to point otherwise....or some one changes it

Selrahc
2008-10-18, 07:36 PM
I honestly doubt the person saying Blue Umbrella is a villain is even a villain themselves. I thought that message was a joke, that you couldn't really get any information out of.

We've got some much more interesting anonymous messages up, that aren't quite so transparent. Don't vote for Blue Umbrella because an anonymous sign told you too.

I actually am a bit curious about the llama now, since one of the more incoherent messages was telling people to get off the Atreyu bandwagon. A bluff or a double bluff? I am unsure. At the moment though I'm leaning towards it being an attempt to get the llama lynched.

As to the seer and fool interchange, i'd urge the real seer fool and baner to not get goaded into putting up messages. You never know what you could give away by accident.

So... who do I find suspicious? It's got to be FF fanboy.. This whole link thing is such a shambles. It could be a jumpy and relatively inexperienced wolf. Thing is though, if he actually is the baner, he has made his role useless. Sephiroth has the power to control peoples actions, rendering Link vulnerable if they know who he is. So if he is the Baner, he can't protect himself. But he still survived until the morning. Which leaves the very real possibility that the villains didn't get him because he is one of them. It's either that or them not believing he is the baner, which admittedly does also seem quite likely.

Darkcomet
2008-10-18, 07:39 PM
Huh... You have a point there. Anyone else think so?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-18, 07:40 PM
That sucks. That really really really sucks.

Which, to me, implies that whoever sent the night kill in is not one of us veterans who at least allow people like Shadow a few day's grace and enjoyment of the game before we kill them.

So we're looking for someone(s) who are experienced enough to have played with Shadow before and be aware at first hand of how good he is, but not experienced enough to have been victimised the way Shadow just has or they'd know how much it sucks and be a little more compassionate.

Picking a random name from people who have had some experience but not loads, I point at Murska.

First day post, in which Jontom is a good guy. (Note: Pirate games begin on night 1.) Please note that he took time to analyze and provide data.

People have been lynched for less! In one previous game someone got lynched for throwing a stone at a member of the town guard or something equally trivial!

So, to maintain a fine old tradition of lynching people for inappropriate IC behaviour on the first day, just because you have nothing else to go on...

I point at Zar Peter.

First day, he has no analysis to go on, but he does talk a bit. He was a good guy in this one too.

Jontom swoops down from the roof of a nearby building where he has been perching, watching all that has been going on.

We think this crime was committed by lycanthropes, and we have one clearly in our midst! Look there and see one who in front of us all has shifted his shape to that of various animals!

Jontom points at Malmagor

However I also find Faulkner Asiniti somewhat suspicious and will be keeping my eye on him.

Jontom turns to Dark Light Dragon. I will happily accompany you on patrol. And may I say what lovely wings you have. Very nice.
Sorry, I had to copy paste this one since it was locked, but its Werewolf 4. Note the level of RP. He was a mason in this one.

This is his opening post for this game. It's short, and contains no analysis or really much talk, even though a lot was going on at his time of point. This is a shift from his usual opening post whenever he's a good guy. I think JX is trying to hide a bit. His unusual behavior makes him suspicious. I point at Jontom Xire.

*The llama wearing a mask paces around, thinking.* Bentley is going to try to get Penelope a gift for her birthday, he asked if I could get some of Bowser's flame. Man, its not easy being the new guy of the Cooper clan. I get all the hard jobs.

Hey...ummmm....does anyone happen to have some Bowser flame? I'll trade you something for it?

^^ Yeah, the hippo has a good point, too, but I worked like an hour researching this, so...ummmm.....yeah.

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 07:56 PM
Hey...ummmm....does anyone happen to have some Bowser flame? I'll trade you something for it?

I've got a Fire Flower. It fell from the sky and hit me on the head.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-18, 08:13 PM
*He wags* I don't think that will be strong enough, but I bet its really tasty. Can I try it?

Darkcomet
2008-10-18, 08:17 PM
Due to Sel's reasoning I change my point to FF Fanboy.

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 08:22 PM
I guess. Watch out, I bet it's spicy. Can't be as bad as that curry I had earlier, though. Yikes.

Istari
2008-10-18, 08:30 PM
androgial is very suspious, I mean he didn't jump on a bandwagon. hmmmmmmm.....

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-18, 08:39 PM
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/flamed/th_flamedllama.gif

The llama yelps and groans as the "Power-up" doesn't go as planned. Ow. I think I'll just head home and sleep for the rest of the day.

PhantomFox
2008-10-18, 09:42 PM
More messages:

Das ich nicht vrai. Ich bin Ike.

I don't get it. What does the message board do for the game? And besides, I'm Bowser,

and Ike. :smallbiggrin:

RAWRRR!
*kidnaps peach*
*places in castle*
*wonders if Mario will fix the leaky faucet in the men's bathroom as well as under the kitchen sink*
*waits*

Reinholdt
2008-10-18, 10:34 PM
((Hmm. I like Atreyu's work and I don't want an hour of that to be wasted, but I'd hate to point at someone who's filed away notice. Maybe tomorrow. I just cut FF Fanboy some slack yesterday for being new, so I don't want to be hypocritical. Plus I think the message board is a poor place to pull any information from.

So I'll go with Supagoof for the P.U.N. (posting under ny-quil).))

The Weighted Companion Cube seems to glow with friendly warmth and radiance to comfort those grieving the loss of [Subject Name Here] last night, especially those from [Subject Hometown Here].

Fawkes
2008-10-18, 11:30 PM
*Mechafox drops his time-slowing ring next to Reinholdt so he moves slow*

Nychta
2008-10-19, 01:02 AM
My point at Blue Umbrella was nothing to do with the anonymous post. Reading back, I admit it seemed like it, though.

Seeing as it generated so much unexpected response, I've decided to change my vote.

I'm tossing up between FF Fanboy and deathslayer7. Can't put my finger on why, but Selrahc kindly provided reasoning, so why not.

Lex-Kat
2008-10-19, 01:06 AM
I'm sorry xNadia. I didn't know it'd turn into a bandwagon against you. :smallfrown: I was joking with my point.

Nychta
2008-10-19, 01:20 AM
I'm sorry xNadia. I didn't know it'd turn into a bandwagon against you. :smallfrown: I was joking with my point.

*huggleses* don't worry! It's not a big deal.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-19, 03:38 AM
Reinholdt - For randmly voting Goof.

Mustiado
2008-10-19, 11:01 AM
Wait... Atreyu is doing analysis? *is scared* :smalleek:

I'm going to point at Fin, but take the llama's words under consideration. That was very well done.

Vespe Ratavo
2008-10-19, 11:25 AM
*points at FF Fanboy just to prove he didn't forget about this game*
*will post something more interesting later*