PDA

View Full Version : End of OOTS theory

V Junior
2008-10-15, 11:05 AM
Before I begin, don't take this seriously. Plus, it's long.

Okay, the Order defeats Xykon. V mutters 'Well, there goes MY plans' under his/her breath, while the rest of the Order recovers. Haley hears.

Haley: Hey V, what did you just say?
Vaarsuvius: Um... nothing. Nothing at all Haley...

Suddenly, Xykon's remains glow purple and vanish. The whole Order stares.

Everyone: WHAT?!
Haley: Is that Vaarsuvius purple?
V: What do you mean? -shifty eyes-
Roy: I smell a rat.
Belkar: No, that's Durk- Oh, right.
V: Uh oh.

The Order turns on V.

V: -sigh- Well, I suppose there's no point anymore.

V begins to glow purple. Eyes, aura, the whole shebang.

V: You ridiculous mortals! You think I care about you - you, when your lives are so fleeting, and your concerns so trival? You who believe any story, any story at all?
Elan: Huh? I don't get it.
V: Truly, Elan, you are stupid. I was there at the creation of the Snarl. I was there - I made it! I made it, under my command, so I could destroy the others and rule forever!
Haley: Okay, putting aside the fact that you're probably just raving mad, there's a flaw with that: the Snarl can't be controlled.
V: Well, that is a slight problem when you create a being of pure chaos. The other gods believed it was their fault. They imprisoned the Snarl, and the Snarl, as an act of vengeance caused ME - ME - to fall!
Haley: But... why team up with us if you hate us so?
V: Well, I was INTENDING to use Xykon and the goblin for my own ends, but then I ran into Haley Starshine, which cut short my plans. I had hoped to use Xykon to destroy you all, but I had not counted on the Gate's ability to destroy Xykon's body.
Durkon: Ye've been usin' us as puppets!
Belkar: See? I told you guys not to trust V!
Roy: Shut up, Belkar. And, V, how many have you used as puppets?
V: You, the original creators of the Gates, the Sapphire Guard (well, Miko at least), Xykon, the entire goblin race, the goblin god -
RC: YOU CONTROLLED THE DARK ONE?! Plus, me?! Huh?!
V: You didn't know anything. Um, the Linear Guild (and Elan's entire family), and... oh, that's about it. Oh yes, you have managed to destroy my plans utterly! Now, I will destroy YOU!
Roy: ...Crap.

Hinjo walks in, having heard the whole thing.

Hinjo: So, you're an evil ex-god?
V: Yes, but why does that-
Hinjo: Smite Evil.
V: NOOO! -dies-
Durkon: Anticlimax.
Elan: I like it.

This made more sense in my mind...

Niley
2008-10-15, 11:56 AM
I read it and felt... insane. Nah. That won't happen. This CAN'T happen.
And everyone, stop making prediction threads, even if they should not be taken seriously :smallwink: !

someonenonotyou
2008-10-15, 12:06 PM
That would be AWESOME!!! :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin:

Heroic
2008-10-15, 02:36 PM
SOOO COOL! :smallbiggrin:

Nah, but will never happen...

Linkavitch
2008-10-15, 02:54 PM
That was about the best "End of OotS" theory I've heard all day! And, furthermore, it's actually plausible! Good Job!:biggrin:

David Argall
2008-10-15, 04:11 PM
hokey and complete nonsense.

Raging Gene Ray
2008-10-15, 04:20 PM
I had a prophetic dream about the last strip once (I mentioned this before in the OotS Dreams thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93619)...among other things, it revealed to me:

The Snarl is actually the protagonist.

The Snarl doesn't unmake souls. Rather, it moves them to a better world of its own creation. The Snarl's real attitude towards the Gods is "Shut up, stop fighting, and let me do it right!"

OotS is actually a semi-autobiographical comic.

Rich is the Snarl and will consume this world after he finishes the comic.

Rich rides around on a Teeny-Tiny Motorcycle everywhere he goes.

How do you like THOSE apples, Mr. Argyle?

Tempest Fennac
2008-10-16, 02:04 AM
I like that theory, RGR. To be fair, I found V Junior's idea to be funny, but I don't think it would make that much sense overall.

Daran
2008-10-16, 08:10 AM
I have a better Idea ... :smalltongue:

:xykon: along with the Snarl is propelled by :roy: out of your Computer Screen, breaking it, while :roy: is shouting "You broke my +5 Sword ... AGAIN!"
:xykon: and the Snarl apologize to you and invite you to tea.
THE END

Now is that beatable? :smallsigh:

Lord_Drayakir
2008-10-16, 10:41 AM
For a moment, I thought this was going to be a thread that would basically call to an end all the other threads regarding the various other threads regarding the OotS.

As for this, I kinda like it... very Raistlin-y...

Blue Ghost
2008-10-17, 06:12 PM
What? You mean Vaarsuvius is the evil mastermind who's brainwashing everyone? No! THAT IS NOT TRUE! YOU WILL SCREAM IN AGONY FOR SUCH BLASPHEMY, MORTAL!

Err... I mean...
Eep.

Overlord Nicy
2008-10-17, 08:56 PM
It's going to end when the all-powerful all--knowing DM getting fed up with everything and makes rocks fall. Everyone dies.

doliest
2008-10-19, 06:43 AM
No, the real ending will involve leprechauns and people from compton, it always does.

Wreckingrocc
2008-10-19, 09:40 AM
1. Belkar will be dead.

2. V would have smote them as soon as he saw that they were about to foil his plans.

3. 1 use of a paladin's smite evil could never 1-shot a god, even if he has 'fallen'.

@RGR: Nice.