PDA

View Full Version : Chun Li v.s Xena

ArlEammon
2008-10-15, 09:03 PM
This is the Great Hall of War Tournament. The winner shall possess an unnamed relic of extreme power that can end all that stands in the way of the possessor's desires. Among the warriors to fight eachother, are Xena, Warrior Princess, and Chun Li, the Strongest Woman On Earth. They seek to defeat eachother so that they may put an end to the threats and evils of their respective universes. None of them know anything about eachother and want to get their item of power at any cost.

In fact, the Arbiter of the Tournament is none other than a great Master of the gods. Some who have entered the tournament suggest it may be the One Above All, others believe it may be Ahura Mazda, from Xena's world. Whatever the case, The Master seeks a mysterious purpose unknown to the warriors participating in the Tournament.

Innis Cabal
2008-10-15, 09:04 PM
Chun Lie. She has Ki power

warty goblin
2008-10-15, 09:48 PM
Chun Lie. She has Ki power

Xena: only she has the raw awesome needed to defeat the Groundhog Day meets Romeo and Juliet in something sort of like ancient Greece scenario. All other power is feeble compared to this.

Pie Guy
2008-10-15, 10:05 PM
Chun Li. Just keep kicking.

Seriously, that move is frickin annoying

warty goblin
2008-10-15, 11:29 PM
Chun Li. Just keep kicking.

Seriously, that move is frickin annoying

Remember, Xena can kick the god of war into submission.

Tengu_temp
2008-10-16, 10:11 AM
Xena wins (because, unlike Chun Li, she actually has ways of attacking at range), then gets pwned by Samus Aran. The audience rejoices.

Oregano
2008-10-16, 10:14 AM
It depends if the Xena writers are writing the fight, because if they Xena wins no matter what, she can never lose, ever. Oh, and she's always right.

I hated the episode with Bellerophon, I totally agreed with him, the Amazons should die and I liked that he battered Xena but then at the end he got pwned.

Sorry, the last bit was off topic.

WarriorTribble
2008-10-16, 10:15 AM
Didn't Chung-Li get the hadoken since like Street Fighter 2? As for who wins, I'll go for Xena only cause bladed weapons tend to beat bare fists when all else are more or less equal.

ArlEammon
2008-10-16, 10:32 AM
Chun Li's kicks leave craters in the ground.

Oslecamo
2008-10-16, 11:03 AM
Xena wins (because, unlike Chun Li, she actually has ways of attacking at range), then gets pwned by Samus Aran. The audience rejoices.

Heresy! Samus Aran would blast both fighters into a crater whitout waiting to see who wins.

Whitout the suit.

And then she gets to loot their powers. Next target: the TTGL girl and her imba rifle able to take down mechas.

Sholos
2008-10-16, 11:08 AM
If we're running on game/show mechanics, don't forget that Chun Li can block any attack and take only minor damage, and that's not considering teching. If we're running real world style, then we've got a character who can somewhat hang with Ken and Ryu (though not quite at their level), meaning Chun Li's reflexes are probably well above Xena's, giving her an absurd advantage.

Pronounceable
2008-10-16, 11:31 AM
Chun Li can kick one thousand kinds of ass, therefore she wins.

warty goblin
2008-10-16, 11:38 AM

And properly thrown the Chakram is capable of anything, up to and including shattering objects made of unbreakable metal. Chun-li, I hypothesize, is made of something considerably less durable than unbreakable metal. Hence if Xena throws the Chakram properly, Chun-li will be shattered. Needless to say, Xena throws the Chakram properly. QED.

Jerthanis
2008-10-16, 12:31 PM
One of them competes in an international martial arts tournament and the other murders the gods themselves, trashes Hades on a near regular basis, and held the world by its throat once.

All the kicking in the world isn't going to save you from four feet of folded steel delivered with an earsplitting battlecry.

Xena takes it 2 out of 3 rounds at about half her lifebar.

chiasaur11
2008-10-16, 12:31 PM
This is the Great Hall of War Tournament. The winner shall possess an unnamed relic of extreme power that can end all that stands in the way of the possessor's desires. Among the warriors to fight eachother, are Xena, Warrior Princess, and Chun Li, the Strongest Woman On Earth. They seek to defeat eachother so that they may put an end to the threats and evils of their respective universes. None of them know anything about eachother and want to get their item of power at any cost.

In fact, the Arbiter of the Tournament is none other than a great Master of the gods. Some who have entered the tournament suggest it may be the One Above All, others believe it may be Ahura Mazda, from Xena's world. Whatever the case, The Master seeks a mysterious purpose unknown to the warriors participating in the Tournament.

Man, Kratos goes to insane lengths just to pick up chicks.

warty goblin
2008-10-16, 02:12 PM
One of them competes in an international martial arts tournament and the other murders the gods themselves, trashes Hades on a near regular basis, and held the world by its throat once.

All the kicking in the world isn't going to save you from four feet of folded steel delivered with an earsplitting battlecry.

Xena takes it 2 out of 3 rounds at about half her lifebar.

Don't you mean Ares? IIRC most of the time, at least up to partway through the third season (all I've watched so far), that when Hades shows up, she more or less works with him.

But yes, she does kick the snot out of Ares not infrequently.

FoE
2008-10-16, 02:17 PM
Oh, Chun Li is definitely hotter. No question.

Wait, we're debating who would win in a fight?

warty goblin
2008-10-16, 09:03 PM
Oh, Chun Li is definitely hotter. No question.

Wait, we're debating who would win in a fight?

Matter of taste that. Some of us prefer people who actually look human.

FoE
2008-10-18, 01:55 AM
Matter of taste that. Some of us prefer people who actually look human.

I don't. :smallamused:

C'mon, Chun Li has the friggin' Lightning Kick! Xena's stupid frisbee or whatever the hell it was she threw is no match for the Lightning Kick.

Street Fighter laughs at your lame action series and your lesbian princesses.

warty goblin
2008-10-18, 10:43 PM
I don't. :smallamused:

C'mon, Chun Li has the friggin' Lightning Kick! Xena's stupid frisbee or whatever the hell it was she threw is no match for the Lightning Kick.

Street Fighter laughs at your lame action series and your lesbian princesses.

Remember- the Chakram can do anything from knocking people out to cutting the metal of the gods to...well, presumably not make a three course dinner for two. On the other hand thrown just right I wouldn't bet against it either. I mean, it does do that bouncing thing...dealing with a single person really isn't a problem for it.

Also note that Xena was capable of schooling the God of War in unarmed combat. Granted, he was still standing at the end of it, but there was some serious bitch-slappery going down there, and it wasn't being done by Ares.

Flickerdart
2008-10-18, 11:13 PM
Remember- the Chakram can do anything from knocking people out to cutting the metal of the gods to...well, presumably not make a three course dinner for two. On the other hand thrown just right I wouldn't bet against it either. I mean, it does do that bouncing thing...dealing with a single person really isn't a problem for it.

Also note that Xena was capable of schooling the God of War in unarmed combat. Granted, he was still standing at the end of it, but there was some serious bitch-slappery going down there, and it wasn't being done by Ares.
Ares is the poor man's God of War. Athena is more awesome in every respect. And then there's Kratos.

chiasaur11
2008-10-19, 12:04 AM
Ares is the poor man's God of War. Athena is more awesome in every respect. And then there's Kratos.

Ah, Kratos.

The only guy who makes the greek gods look nice in comparison.

warty goblin
2008-10-19, 12:35 AM

Well, if you want to get all mythological about it, technically Athena is sort of the god of civilized, purposeful war. Ares is just the god of general combat and butchery, the rather more savage aspect of war. If Athena is the general planning the campaign for love of country (well, being Greece, city), Ares is the soldier collecting ears of everyone he's killed. Not exactly weak sauce.

Jerthanis
2008-10-19, 01:24 AM
Don't you mean Ares? IIRC most of the time, at least up to partway through the third season (all I've watched so far), that when Hades shows up, she more or less works with him.

But yes, she does kick the snot out of Ares not infrequently.

Yes, Ares... that's what I meant. I honestly can't believe I mixed the two up. I think I was thinking of the episode where she went to Hades and beat people up there to get Death to work like normal again when someone stole Hades' crown... that she trashed the location of Hades, not the God Hades.

hanzo66
2008-10-19, 01:29 AM
Man, Kratos goes to insane lengths just to pick up chicks.

If this is Kratos, he'd just take the top two. He always, ALWAYS does it with two chicks at once.