PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Videogame quotes

Zenos
2008-10-16, 01:52 PM
So, what quotes from videogames do you just love? Here's one of mine:

Dark Omen: "We'll make these undead just plain dead."

Too bad I can't play it anymore, our computers are too far advanced to run it.

Setra
2008-10-16, 01:54 PM
"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe THAT would be enough blood. But, uh... probably not."

Zenos
2008-10-16, 01:55 PM
Where from?

Also, Dawn of War, Chaos Space Marine: "It was a momentary madness."

Texas Jedi
2008-10-16, 02:06 PM
Anything that HK-47 says in KOTOR. I can't think of anything right of the top of my head though.

I guess I really like it when he says Meatbag.

I also like it when you make Minsc the party leader in the either the first BG or the second.

He says (I don't have it exactly) "Magic is good, but now Minsc leads swords for everybody!"

And before anybody ninja'd me "Spoony Bard!" from FFIV.

Voshkod
2008-10-16, 02:13 PM
Glottis: "My roots lie not in any Earthly nation's soil. I am an elemental spirit summoned up from the Land of the Dead itself and given one purpose, one skill, one desire... TO DRIVE. Or, to change oil or adjust timing belts if no driving jobs are open."

Manuel Calavera: "She must have been beautiful with skin."

Manuel Calavera: "It shone, pale as bone / As I stood there alone / And I thought to myself how the moon, / That night, cast its light / On my heart's true delight, / And the reef where her body was strewn."

DigoDragon
2008-10-16, 02:43 PM
Sam & Max:
(Sound of an approaching helicopter)
Sam: "Hey Max, you hear that?"
Max: "Yeah, sounds like you after you've eaten too much Thai food."

evisiron
2008-10-16, 02:49 PM
"My blood cries out for the vengeance of my people's blood, which can only be repaid with twice as much blood! Or maybe three times as much blood! Like, if you went to hell and it was full of blood, and that blood was on fire, and it was raining blood, then maybe THAT would be enough blood. But, uh... probably not."

Thats the Blood Elf in Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, which is full of great quotes. Way too many to post, so linkage: http://www.wowwiki.com/Quotes_of_Warcraft_III

Wraith
2008-10-16, 02:49 PM
He says (I don't have it exactly) "Magic is good, but now Minsc leads swords for everybody!"

"Boo will take care of the details!" This game lists about 75% of my favourite videogame quotes. Just the in-party banter alone is incredible, nevermind some of the things you get to say to NPCs that you're deliberately trying to annoy.

Viconia: "I miss the customs of my homeland, like the breaking in of new pleasure slaves. The largest and strongest were the hardest to break, but they were the most rewarding. Sarevok, I find your great size... intriguing."
Sarevok: "Were you to break me Viconia, you might find nothing but the chill emptiness of the grave within."
Viconia: "That does not repulse me as you might imagine. We drow are ever eager to broaden our... experience."
Sarevok: "I orchestrated a war to slaughter thousands. I have felt the cold embrace of death. I have witnessed the horrors of the abyss. But you, Viconia... you scare me."

Imoen: "So... Sarevok. You've had an itty-bitty piece of my soul in there for quite a while now. What's it been like?"
Sarevok: "Well, other than a slight obsession with my weight and the resurgence of a few pimples, it's been simply grand."

Sarevok: "Ranger, turn your rodent's gaze another direction! I will not be scrutinised as though by some ridiculous divining rod!"
Minsc: "Boo has an uncanny judge of character, but you... you give him trouble."
Sarevok: "I'll give him more than that if this continues! I nearly conquered a nation! I will not be judged by a creature that stores nuts in its cheeks!"
Jan: "Hey! I resemble that remark."
Sarevok: "Trust me, gnome, you do not want to partake in my wrath this day."
Minsc: "Food storage aside, Boo controls himself far better than you do. Do you see him ranting about mere glances? Let's look."
Sarevok: "What?"
Minsc: "See? No rant. In fact, now he is snuffling about for a comfy place to sleep. Admirable restraint."
Sarevok: "I'm still in Hell, aren't I? This is insanity."
Minsc: "Ah, finally a calming look comes across your face. Boo's handiwork, no doubt? Doesn't that feel better?"
Sarevok: "Let's... let's go kill something. Soon."

Tales of Phantasia next - apologies for the cuss, but it's integral to the joke. The two male party members have a momentary discussion of the 2 femals members:

Klarth: "So... which one to you want?"
Cless: "....What?"
Klarth: "I said, which one do you want? I mean, Mint has that quiet dignity about her, but I bet Arche f***s like a tiger."

This one needs no introduction:

Aeris: "Surely you remeber who I am?"
Cloud: "Yeah... You're the slum drunk!"

And finally, one of the greatest lines spoken in a videogame:

"War. War never changes...."

Ah, good times :smallsmile:

late for dinner
2008-10-16, 02:57 PM
Some of my favorites:

Bioshock: "Would you kindly..." Atlas (that part of the story knocks you on your butt)

Halo: "Not again!" Grunt (It is so funny that they say this after you sticky grenade them...like they have been stuck before)

Portal: The entire song "Still Alive" as sung by Glados (Worth playing the whole game for)

NeoVid
2008-10-16, 03:16 PM
"I'm'a take your tongue out, and lick mah ass wit' it!"
-Redman, in Def Jam Fight for New York, one of the most entertaining games ever.

FFNY and Team Fortress 2 made for most of my favorite quotes.

Pronounceable
2008-10-16, 03:30 PM
-Morte, I'm curious... What happened to your body?
-Me? I'm the head of Vecna.

Cespenar
2008-10-16, 03:34 PM
Jon Irenicus: "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Remember this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!" (Baldur's Gate II)

Seriously, out of a ten point scale, the awesomeness that is David Warner (Irenicus' voice actor) ups the game by 1-2 points himself.

warty goblin
2008-10-16, 03:44 PM
"I am Sovereign. I am beyond your comprehension." Mass Effect.

"You don't get to lie! Not today!" Mass Effect. Actually, come to think of it, pretty much all of Mass Effect. It's like playing through an interactive dictionary of awesome.

Also, this one's pretty hard to get in Republic Commando. You need to TK one of your squad, after which Sev may or may remark. "First the enemy, then 38."

factotum
2008-10-16, 03:52 PM
So many to choose from, but one of my favourites:

Kroax: We meet again, Ulukai, but this time things will be different.
Cutter Slade: You mean this time you're gonna run away BEFORE I kick your butt?

From the sadly underappreciated game "Outcast". Anything said by Minsc runs a close second, of course...

Superglucose
2008-10-16, 03:55 PM
KotoR 2, pretty much, though of special note is "Yes, jump into giant chasm. Get to bottom faster that way."

Zenos
2008-10-16, 04:03 PM
Also from Dawn of War, this time Dark Crusade between space marine and Tau, quoted from Teletropes:

Shas'O Kais: Surrender, human. If not for you, then for the Greater Good.
Thule: The Greater Good is coming to you from my bolter, alien!
Shas'O Kais: Do the deaths of your men mean so little to you? Are you that mad?
Thule:: Do the deaths of yours mean so much to you? Are you that weak?

Dragor
2008-10-16, 04:17 PM
"Because it's a big, stupid jellyfish!" - Shepard, Mass Effect

Best. Line. Ever. (Even though it's not actually delivered, I think, which is a crying shame.)

Staven
2008-10-16, 04:20 PM
Niko Bellic: (wasted and in need of a cab) Yellow Car!

Al Mualim: Remember... Nothing is true...
Altaïr: Everything is permitted

Your Manager: If you want to get into the hall of fame, you're going to need more stars (god, I hate that guy).

38: You lizards really need to learn that I'm a lot scarier than you are.

Salty
2008-10-16, 04:21 PM
Half of GLADoS's lines in portal, but "Thank you for helping us help you help us all" is one of my favorites.

Fay Graydon
2008-10-16, 04:21 PM
Halo 3: "ETA Damn quick!"
Any taunt from the Unreal Tournament
Dawn of War winter assault steel legion mod: "When i doubt, empty the magazine"

I cant think of any more ATM:smallbiggrin:

Tirian
2008-10-16, 04:41 PM
FFXII:

Ashe: In this Esper we now command rests a power whose worth is beyond any measure.
Balthier: Is that so? Call me old-fashioned, but I was hoping for a treasure whose worth we COULD measure.

Star Ocean 3:

Fayt: Wow, you hunch really paid off.
Cliff: Finally, some respect!
Fayt: Yeah, a healthy respect for your recklessness.
Cliff: What is that supposed to mean? A little more honesty would be nice—like ‘Hey, that Cliff sure is something,’ or ‘You’re a genius, Cliff!

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (where Ratchet realizes that his partner was kidnapped and replaced with an evil duplicate three planets ago):

Ratchet: Hey, there's Dr. Nefarious. And that butler guy. And they've got Clank. Hey, how about that, they're holding you prisoner...
[pause]
I guess I should be feeling pretty stupid right now. I don't suppose there's any chance he's the evil Clank?
[Klunk giggles]
Ratchet: Didn't think so.

Mushroom Ninja
2008-10-16, 05:34 PM
Gordon Freeman: ...

Iskandar
2008-10-16, 07:40 PM
Shodan....

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

Innis Cabal
2008-10-16, 07:42 PM
"Your making me angry! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY! I don't care if I destroy my mind as long as I slaughter all of you!"
-Mugetsu, The Bouncer

TheEmerged
2008-10-16, 08:20 PM
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesteryear. But it was never the streets that were evil."

TheThan
2008-10-16, 08:35 PM
This sums it all up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNuriXG3BQ)
(and I don’t even play the sniper)

But then again, the entire game is quotable.

PotatoCultist
2008-10-16, 08:46 PM
Chipping in on the behalf of Baldur's Gate:
"I am Edwin Odesseiron. You simians may refer to me merely as "Sir," if you prefer a less... syllable-intensive workout."

I couldn't stop laughing after I heard this while playing Halo, although the effect is diminished without the delivery of David Scully:
"Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?"

And finally, one of the best ones out there:
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory. "

:smallsmile:

Saint George
2008-10-16, 10:30 PM
"Beware he would limit your access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master."
- Planetary Data Links

"History abhors a paradox."
- Raziel

"Butt kicking for goodness!"
- Minsc

"You have made a powerful enemy this day sign..."
- Your Vampire, Bloodlines.

"MAGIC MISSILE CASTING MOTHER F**CKER"

Half-blood
2008-10-16, 10:53 PM
Monkey Island quotes;

1.Thats the second biggest monkey head I have ever seen!

2.Hey look, a three headed monkey!

ShneekeyTheLost
2008-10-16, 10:57 PM
"Son of a Submariner!" - Kefka, FF VI

"Ahem... I have SAND in my BOOTS!" Kefka, FF VI (while standing in a desert)

Almost ANY 'cheezy movie quote' from Secret of Evermore

"Me not that kind of Orc." Orc Peon, Valley of Trials, WoW

"Hey! Listen!" - that fairy from Zelda: Occarina of Time

Saint George
2008-10-16, 11:45 PM
Almost ANY 'cheezy movie quote' from Secret of Evermore

"We may not have a rats chance in a room full of cats, but we are gonna for the cheese"

"Wow, this is just like that movie Planet of the Pale People, where a bunch of astronauts get stranded on an exact replica of earth, but it turns out to be populated by vampire zombies... except... it isn't really at all like that"

"Woah, this place is just like in that movie Blood, Sweat, and Togas.... doesn't the hero die in that one?"

Myatar_Panwar
2008-10-17, 12:10 AM
"My Blood! He Punched out ALL my Blood!"

hobbes543
2008-10-17, 12:29 AM
From Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Borjoyzee: Damnit, have you seen Timmy? He was supposed to be here! I know that boy's gone and got himself kidnapped again.
Baz: No idea. Listen, we need to get to the Reaper prison. On of our mates is..
Borjoyzee: That is where they will be taking me grandson.
Baz: You see we need a raft..
Borjoyzee: Dammit, I have a raft... I'm gonna need help if.. Hey, do you boys mind helping an old man get his grandson back? Plus, me balls are saggy.

Haruki-kun
2008-10-17, 12:45 AM
Tales of Symphonia

Zelos: Uhm... Lloyd? Yeah, if you abandon me here, I swear I will totally come back as a ghost and haunt you.
Lloyd: You know, I have a sudden urge to abandon you...

Regal: We must protect...
Presea: ...this world...
Sheena: ...with our own hands.
Zelos: Speaking of hands, I think I'll put mine...
Sheena: UGH! Idiot...

Sheena: "Did you see my attack?"
Zelos: "Oh yeah, Baby. I was watching all right."
Sheena: "For some reason, I don't think that was what you were focusing on."

.....actually, pretty much anything Zelos ever said. XD

Nerd-o-rama
2008-10-17, 01:14 AM
Going through a full list would require a lot of thought, and would probably consist entirely of Baldur's Gate II and Final Fantasy VI quotes. Oh, and some LUNAR Silver Star Story (The Magic Emperor: totally badass even when bleeding to death).

Demented
2008-10-17, 03:31 AM
"What... are you doing, my son?"

"Succeeding you, father."

*stab*

The Orange Zergling
2008-10-17, 03:45 AM

*stab*

This.

Also pretty much anything said by any unit in Dawn of War, but especially Space Marines and Imperial Guard. And even more so for Dreadnaughts.

Drascin
2008-10-17, 04:29 AM
I'm with Nerdo... it would take too much thinking. Still, I'll leave a few to get started...

The conversation between Taldeer and Thule in Dawn of War is great:

# Farseer Taldeer: Take solace at least in facing defeat at the hands of your betters. There is no ignominy in that.
# Captain Thule: We have yet to meet our betters, alien, certainly not on this forsaken world. All we have seen here are deluded tyrants, heretics and alien scum.
# Farseer Taldeer: You should have looked beyond your mirror, then.

Also, some choice quotes that come to mind:

- Humans, Youkai... doesn't matter! Ah, genocide is such a fun game♪ - Yuka Kazami, being as Ax Crazy as usual. She and HK would make such great partners

- Nin, nin, nin! - Flonne. Just... Flonne. If you saw that sequence, you know you laughed too

- If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!! I'm coming, Lavos! - Magus, in his particular Crowning Moment

- Sickening! You sound like pages out from a self-help booklet! - Kefka, still insane

ShneekeyTheLost
2008-10-17, 08:44 AM

*stab*

Ahh, Arthus. Miko's fall ain't got nothin' on yours.

"We may not have a rats chance in a room full of cats, but we are gonna for the cheese"

"Wow, this is just like that movie Planet of the Pale People, where a bunch of astronauts get stranded on an exact replica of earth, but it turns out to be populated by vampire zombies... except... it isn't really at all like that"

"Woah, this place is just like in that movie Blood, Sweat, and Togas.... doesn't the hero die in that one?"
Yes, yes, and hell yes! FINALLY, someone else who played that addictive, tongue-in-cheek humor game.

"My dog really hasn't been himself lately." - Secret of Evermore

MeklorIlavator
2008-10-17, 12:06 PM
Dawn of War
Grey Knights: "We will stand against this scum"
Imperial Guard upon seeing eldar: "huh, I thought they'd be taller."

Neverwinter Nights 2:
Spoilers in the link, but it has some good ones:http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Neverwinter_Nights_2
I think that these are the best:
Bishop: That's as comforting as leaving the village idiot in charge of a trebuchet.
Grobnar: Oh, come now, that's hardly a proper analogy. It's more like leaving the village idiot in charge of a huge, savage, nearly-unstoppable wolf who can only understand simple commands like "kill," or "stop killing" or "oh no, put both halves of that man down this instant!" But really, this blade golem is such a gentle, unassuming creature... it would never do something so horrible, would you, Construct? Wooould you?

Sand: I think it is time everyone marched behind me, your new glorious leader.
Really, I find much of Sands dialogue hilarious.

itsmeyouidiot
2008-10-17, 02:21 PM
Anything said by Fawful in the Mario and Luigi Games.

"I HAVE FURY!!!"

KillianHawkeye
2008-10-17, 07:47 PM
- If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!! I'm coming, Lavos! - Magus, in his particular Crowning Moment

+1

Also:

"Now is the time to put aside your weak human side, and join me in re-making this world!" -Dracula, CastleVania: SotN (Awful voice acting FTW)

"Yaaaouch! Seafood soup!" -Ultros, FF6

Enigma95
2008-10-17, 08:08 PM
Nothing is true, everything is permitted. -Assassin's Creed

Do you really think a conservative mind could chart a course for a new world?
-Jack Krauser, Resident Evil 4

Let me help you out of your world of cliches! -Osmund Saddler, Resident Evil 4
MORTAL KOMBAT!!! -Mortal Kombat

Tirian
2008-10-17, 08:17 PM
Sand: I think it is time everyone marched behind me, your new glorious leader.
Really, I find much of Sands dialogue hilarious.

"Never forget who is the boss of you. Me! I am the boss of you. I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!" - Zork Grand Inquisitor

Brother Oni
2008-10-17, 08:47 PM
From the first Valkyrie Profile:

"They say one shouldn't speak unkindly of the dead, so I say 'Nice try'." Lezard Valeth's winning quote after a battle - I think it's on par with anything HK47 would say from KOTOR. :smallbiggrin:

itsmeyouidiot
2008-10-17, 10:33 PM
From Final Fantasy VII:
"SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMNED TEA!"

Kefka from Final Fantasy III/VI is also full of 'em. What a lunatic!

Xenogears
2008-10-17, 10:55 PM
From Disciples: Sacred Lands (think that was the title).
After the dwarves conquer a demon village:
Dwarf: "I found a Succubus in the back and I...uh..killed her." Dwarven Perverts!

Anything by Duke Nukem. Unfortunately none of it is safe enough to say on this site...

Geno9999
2008-10-18, 07:59 AM
Funniest moment EVER in SBCG4AP episode 2.
(talking about the effigy of KoT)
Strong Bad; "Why'd you bring that ugly, misshapen stick?"
Homestar; "She organized the protest rally!"

SilentNight
2008-10-18, 10:04 AM
Anything that HK-47 says. Also, the first quote in my sig from FFXII.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-10-18, 01:35 PM
"I will build a monument to non-existance!" -Kefka.

shadowxknight
2008-10-18, 02:44 PM
From Dawn of War:
"Hope is the first step toward disappointment."

I forgot who said it :smallsigh:

Friv
2008-10-18, 03:00 PM
HK-47, from KoToR II, on love:

[quote]"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."[quote]

Also, essentially any interaction involving the newscasters in Disgaea II. (And really the whole game, but the newsies in particular crack me up.)

TurkeyTGNom
2008-10-18, 03:36 PM
Desgia:
"It's the most powerful super-zombie in the netherworld! He has the brain of a Dark Sorcerer, the body of Hercules, the fists of an evil Kung Fu master....and a horse wiener!"

Actually Desgia has a lot of funny ones.

Gears of war:
"Do you think they know why were down here?"
"Well we're not here to sell cookies, so they know something's up."

"Did you hear that?"
"It's just the wind."
"Ya, right. When was the last time the wind said HOSTLES, to you?!"

Robz_defheadz
2008-10-18, 03:41 PM
The Gman from the opening of Half-life 2

"Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes."

Jibar
2008-10-18, 03:41 PM
"Never forget who is the boss of you. Me! I am the boss of you. I AM THE BOSS OF YOU!" - Zork Grand Inquisitor

I love the way he almost sings it.

That was such a fun game.

2xSlick
2008-10-18, 06:23 PM
From Dawn of War:
"Hope is the first step toward disappointment."

I forgot who said it :smallsigh:

It's the Librarian, who also says, "An open mind is like a fortress with the gates unbarred and unguarded."

But I always preferred either "WAAAGH" or "The red wunz go FASTA!"

Lord of Rapture
2008-10-18, 09:24 PM
Anything Gig said in Soul Nomad and the World Eaters.
Anything.
Belkar ain't got nothing on him.

kopout
2008-10-18, 09:41 PM
Shaaawneee cooome hooome -domz high priest

Pyro
2008-10-18, 10:23 PM
The Gman from the opening of Half-life 2

"Rise and shine, Mr. Freeman. Rise and shine. Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No-one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has come again. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes."

I remember when I first heard the opening lines of Half Life 2. They were considerably less dramatic then.

"Rise and sh sh sh ii ne Mr. Free free freeman..."

UnChosenOne
2008-10-19, 06:10 AM
Warcraft III:

"Yes? Argh, for the last time. I'm a DREADlord, not a DRUGlord."
-Dreadlord

"This horned thing on my head is killing me!"
-Kel'Thuzad

"Wings, horns, hoofs, what are we saying? Is this Diablo?"
-Illidan

Most of thing said by (John) Hammond on Trespasser (Only problem on that game was gamplay and AI).

Demented
2008-10-19, 06:44 AM
New one:

"That is bad touching!"
- German Officer unit, Company of Heroes
Surely I'm just misinterpreting it.

Jeivar
2008-10-19, 06:50 AM
From Fallout 2: "I'm going to beat you like a red-headed bastard!"

That's just so wrong I can't help but love it!

Zenos
2008-10-19, 07:41 AM
New one:

"That is bad touching!"
- German Officer unit, Company of Heroes
Surely I'm just misinterpreting it.

"Boogeyman on the move"
"Who believes in the Boogey man?"
-American Sniper unit, also CoH.

Tengu_temp
2008-10-19, 09:02 AM
Desgia:
"It's the most powerful super-zombie in the netherworld! He has the brain of a Dark Sorcerer, the body of Hercules, the fists of an evil Kung Fu master....and a horse wiener!"

Actually Desgia has a lot of funny ones.

What, just what did poor Disgaea's title do to you that you had to butcher it so violently?

Although it is full of funny lines, indeed. Disgaea 2 a bit less, but still has a lot of them.

Violet Octopus
2008-10-19, 09:24 AM
From Eternal Darkness:
"It's the squiggly circle thing" - Edward Roivas
Maximillian's autopsy notes. And "May the rats eat your eyes! I am now lost to your cause!"
Any dialogue between Pious and the Ancients, it's so overblown. Especially Ulyaoth.

"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" - some enemy trainer, Pokemon Red/Blue

UnChosenOne
2008-10-19, 12:05 PM
"Boogeyman on the move"
"Who believes in the Boogey man?"
-American Sniper unit, also CoH.

Why it look's like on the WW2 rts the sniper's have best dialogue?

"Mess with best. Die like rest."
-Blitzkrieg (British sniper (usualy heard when he have killed the articcely crew)) and the 40K (on some flag of IG).

Then there is some cool stuff that soviet infrarty sing on sometimes when oderet.

TurkeyTGNom
2008-10-19, 01:11 PM
What, just what did poor Disgaea's title do to you that you had to butcher it so violently?

Although it is full of funny lines, indeed. Disgaea 2 a bit less, but still has a lot of them.

heh, sorry. was tired, diddnt remember exactly how it went off of memory (working a 24 hour shift), all i know is that horse weiner was in there somewhere. (is a recent addict to Disgaea)

I do not claim ignorance, I claim incompitence :smallbiggrin:

xelliea
2008-10-19, 01:28 PM
master chief: thought i'll try shooting my way out

warty goblin
2008-10-19, 05:11 PM
Pretty much all of the end map quotes from Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, with particular kudos for the Strogg win on Salvage, a map where the Strogg have to destroy some of their salvaged war material before the GDF can reverse engineer it. The line is:

"Salvage destroyed. That'll make the humans think twice about haxxoring our elite tech."

DrizztFan24
2008-10-21, 09:19 AM
Malich:Yes, go an sit over there, or cry in a corner, or whatever it is you do to prepare for a mission.

hes talking to Altair before after you return with all of your information for your first assassination in his district.

DigoDragon
2008-10-21, 10:42 AM
Monkey Island 3:

Guybrush: "So how much wood could a woodchuck chu-"
Cannibal: "THREE. CORDS."
Guiybrush: "Oh...

Murry: "How could you choose an anchor over your old pal Murry? It's not even a real anchor."

Vorpal Soda
2008-10-21, 01:34 PM
Jax's ending for Mortal Kombat 4 (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jsvfP5BQxaw). Jarek has just thrown Sonya off the edge of the cliff and now Jax is dangling Jarek off the same edge in revenge.

Jarek: You have to uphold the law, you have to arrest me! Wait! This is brutality! You can't do it!
Jax: Wrong Jarek, this not a brutality, this is a fatality!
Jarek: (Incoherent screaming)

Whilst most of the endings just suck, Jax's manages to be bad in all the right ways (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoBadItsGood).

PhallicWarrior
2008-10-21, 10:19 PM
Pretty much anything Scorch (And a few from everyone else, too.) in Republic Commando. My favorite:

*Upon being told that they would have to reinitialize the auto-targeting computer of the wrecked ship they're on*

Boss: We'll give em a black eye, at least.

Scorch: We'll make them rue the day they blew up Delta Squad!

Shraik
2008-10-22, 04:06 PM
"Would You Kindly get stepped on by a Big Daddy?"
-Fontaine, Bioshock

KotOR:
"You want to jump into the pit"
"I want to jump into the pit" *jumps*
"I want to jump...no wait. What did you do to him?!"

Nerd-o-rama
2008-10-22, 05:48 PM
Oh, another great KotOR one.

*the main character is being tortured to reveal the location of the hidden Jedi enclave on Dantooine*
Main Character: "Alderaan. They're on Alderaan."