PDA

View Full Version : 4E Character Idea: Little Green Man

chronoplasm
2008-10-21, 02:55 PM
Okay, so I want to do a Hobgoblin Star-pact Warlock as a planar traveler. He has come to the world seeking the lost colony only to find that his brethren have degenerated into wild creatures while the human slaves they brought with them have become the masters of the world.
His chainmail will be refluffed as a silvery space-suit, his rod will be refluffed as a ray gun, and his star-pact powers will be refluffed as lasers, heat rays, and death rays, and other alien techno-powers.

I want the little guy to have a crashed flying-saucer that can be repaired later on to use as an airship. I would see if I could get one of the other players to be a Warforged so my little space-dude could have an alien robot buddy. Bonus points if he always wants to crush, kill, and destroy all humans.

What do you think?

Fax Celestis
2008-10-21, 02:56 PM
Neat idea, but one thing: hobgoblins are orange.

RPGuru1331
2008-10-21, 02:57 PM
Are you sure you cna't do Gray?

Nah, sounds fun. How's everyone else feel about the SCIENCE FICTION! Since some people don't like that in their fantasy and all.

AKA_Bait
2008-10-21, 02:59 PM
Sounds amusing. Be sure your DM is cool with something as wacky as that in their game. Space aliens can really ruin a setting. :smallbiggrin:

chronoplasm
2008-10-21, 02:59 PM
Are you sure you cna't do Gray?

Nah, sounds fun. How's everyone else feel about the SCIENCE FICTION! Since some people don't like that in their fantasy and all.

My group has steampunk mech battles and airships and whatnot all the time. I don't think they'll have a problem with a hobgoblin from space.

Also, if I can make the rod into a ray gun, I can surely make a little orange guy into a little green guy.

Fax Celestis
2008-10-21, 03:00 PM
Point taken.

RPGuru1331
2008-10-21, 03:02 PM
Rock on then. Make sure you tip people and abduct cows. If Spore teaches you anything it's that aliens like to **** with people.