I love you Elan. You’re always around
Won't you please, please come back to me, to me, to me, oh
{Scrubbed Image taken directly from the comic}

mockingbyrd7
2008-10-23, 10:28 PM
Hahaha nice.

AKA_Bait
2008-10-23, 10:30 PM
Song, very cool. Using the Giant's Artwork without permission... not so much. Do yourself a favor and just link the comic.

Sereg
2008-10-23, 10:32 PM
I doubt Haley has enough ranks in perform(anything) to do something like this.

Metal Head
2008-10-23, 10:38 PM
I doubt Haley has enough ranks in perform(anything) to do something like this.

Love does provide a +2 circumstance bonus if I remember correctly...

Muppetknight
2008-10-23, 11:37 PM
Well, the artwork is free, and why would he care? It's just Haley and Elan kissing, it's not like I took soneof the never been seen stuff and put it on the site. And besides, I only wrote the song, and wanted to add a little image to add some multimedia content. It is on his website and it is his picture.

I don't see the problem with it!!!

Wonton
2008-10-23, 11:43 PM
Hahaha! This is great, I just wish I knew the song it's based off of. A song isn't really a song if you don't know the melody. As it is, nice poem! :smallbiggrin:

Metal Head
2008-10-23, 11:51 PM
Well, the artwork is free, and why would he care? It's just Haley and Elan kissing, it's not like I took soneof the never been seen stuff and put it on the site. And besides, I only wrote the song, and wanted to add a little image to add some multimedia content. It is on his website and it is his picture.

Read the faq. He states his dissaproval there.

Evil DM Mark3
2008-10-24, 02:19 AM
I don't see the problem with it!!!The Giant does!!!

Euron
2008-10-24, 02:25 AM
Somehow I remember something about vigilante modding being against the same FAQ.

Somewhere. HMM.

Linkavitch
2008-10-24, 04:22 PM

You also didn't change it at all, you just cropped out the rest of the comic. Anyway, nice job.

fraud
2008-10-24, 04:26 PM
You also didn't change it at all, you just cropped out the rest of the comic. Anyway, nice job.

I gotta agree. Besides I doubt the Giant would mind, he's a good guy and just a picture in a thread in his forum I doubt would bring disapproval.:smallsmile:

very nice song, continue song-parodying:smallbiggrin:

Muppetknight
2008-10-24, 05:48 PM
Thank you, and if the giant is reading this, i'm sorry. I didn't even crop the picture, I got is off the net. I only wrote the song. If you want to know the tune, here is the origonal song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXh4EuJa2TU. I'm sorry if I upset someone, ok.

Roland St. Jude
2008-10-25, 07:48 PM
Nice little ditty. Don't worry, no one is upset. But please link to whole comics rather than reposting The Giant's art.

zuzak
2008-10-25, 11:46 PM
Somehow I remember something about vigilante modding being against the same FAQ.

Somewhere. HMM.

But even worse is vigilante modding OF vigilante modding.

Or the above statement, which was vigilante modding of vigilante modding of vigilante modding.

Or . . .

Chas the mage
2008-11-07, 12:04 AM
the image: i can understand it not being wanted for piracy/copyright ECT reasons. but yes, it would be nice if you just linked it.

Warlord JK
2008-11-07, 12:40 AM
Awesome song, love the beatles tune :smallcool: