PDA

View Full Version : Why is the clerical temp the cleric of loki?

Varkarrus
2008-10-24, 02:27 PM
Didn't they say that there would be a cleric of loki who would regen blind pete's eyes? Which can't be the clerical temp, because he wouldn't do it willingly. They could both be clerics of loki, but the helgya or whatever her name is theory is back on buiseness.

EDIT: If you look at the bottom of this comic: http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0602.html, you'll see that he mentions the temple of loki, which suggests clerics.

R.O.A.
2008-10-24, 03:46 PM
I'm sure the cleric now with Haley would have done it willingly, (for a price) but the issue was whether the guild would let him keep the eyes, or poke them out again.

Kish
2008-10-24, 03:51 PM
Because the church the Thieves Guild deals with--perhaps the only church in Greysky City--is the church of Loki. Blind Pete produced one cleric of Loki, who is a traitor to his church for helping enemies of the Thieves' Guild, and now he's going to have his eyes regenerated by another cleric of Loki.

Cleverdan22
2008-10-24, 05:18 PM
I don't think that there are only two clerics of Loki in this world, so it most likely isn't her. Also, I doubt Hilgya would be residing in a place like Greysky.