PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler Tags

Defiant
2008-10-24, 02:41 PM
Greetings,

I have a suggestion/request regarding the board limitations. The spoiler tags should not, in my opinion, count towards the signature limitations. As far as I know, but I may be wrong, stuff in the spoiler tags does not load until opened, so it shouldn't be a problem of loading. Also, if everything is just in one big spoiler tag, it won't take up any space unless opened.

Feel free to completely shoot down my proposal with logic that I've missed :smallbiggrin:

B-Man
2008-10-24, 02:49 PM
Stuff in the spoiler tags do load when everything is loading in your browser. I wish I could remember where and when that was said, but stuff in spoilers do load when you're loading the page.

Edit (from the Forum Rules):

Posting Oversized Images
Giant pictures that stretch the screen are a bane to people trying to read the boards. Please link to files larger than 400pixels wide, or 500kb, rather than coding them into the post. You may also post images that exceed the width limit under a Spoiler tag along with a note that it is a large image. Please note that images under spoilers still load every time someone views the thread, so large file sizes are still a concern.

Bolded for emphasis.

Defiant
2008-10-24, 02:56 PM
Well there goes that logic!

My apologies then. Either it's different for different forums, or I remember completely wrong. Thanks for reply.