PDA

View Full Version : Help (Empire at War: Forces of Corruption)

Kane
2008-10-24, 10:18 PM
I re installed the game recently, and decided to play through the campaign again. I think I got about half way through (dathomir) when I took a break, tried a skirmish and galactic conquest, and then realized to my horror that while it autosaves, it always autosaves over the same thing. I lost that campaign.

Now I'm playing through it again, I've gotten to Saluecami, I have to get Urai and drop him and a ground force onto the planet. (I already hold orbit).

Problem is, I used Urai to assassinate an enemy commander there, and now he seems to be stuck on the planet. If I click on his picture in the upper right, it zooms me in on the planet, but I can't find him anywhere; the gold medal hero-indicator by the planet says he's there, but I can't get him back. He seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.

Anyway, advice, or even a cheat or two would be greatly appreciated. (Unfortunately, I don't think there ARE cheats for this game.)

Note: I've beaten it before, else I wouldn't mention cheats.

Mando Knight
2008-10-24, 11:03 PM
That's... odd. I've never had that happen to me before (then again, I also mostly play the Galactic Conquest), so I have no idea what's wrong...

Kane
2008-10-25, 12:08 AM
I remembered incorrectly, actually. I used a defiler to set up an 'intimidation' corruption, and it used Urai in the tactical mission. Because he's on the planet, however, I can't get him back, I have to conquer the planet. But, I can not conquer the planet, because Urai has to lead the attack (be in the stack I send down.).

Driving me up the wall, really.

Mando Knight
2008-10-25, 12:09 AM
Is his hero meter recharging? Some of the operations require that the hero take a break for a while...

Kane
2008-10-25, 12:14 AM
I really don't think so. (Unless I actually can't see the dial.) Plus, it always zooms into the planet when I click on his icon, and the 'hero' tag on the planet lists him as there. But.... I can't get him...