PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread XIII, No Plot for YOU!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Mad Mask
2008-11-19, 04:55 PM
It's up to Mad Mask, but I would say they might be willing. If the Greys word it as a "We need your help" Schizotech would be open to an alliance. The UNA alliance proposition was more "Only together can we resist the new Moon Elf Empire", implying Schitzotech couldn't do it alone, which the Schitzians found insulting.

Besides, if push comes to shove, the Schitzians wouldn't mind having Greys die for them instead of Schitzians.

Correct. The Grey might even negotiate a treaty of "let's attack the enemy at the same time without shooting at each other" if they have something to offer to Great Schizotec.

EDIT: How are we going to call this treaty ?

Nameless
2008-11-19, 05:06 PM
1-It explained why he wanned to protect Lying.
2-Read the start "same time as Mechafoxs"
3-No. He knows when, where and how people die not their life story (Why should he remember Sam died 600 years ago).

All of them- It was my best Explanation-of-Sams-backstory-idea.

1- No it doesn't
2- Fair enough
3- Actually, it's not just because of that, it's because Nameless is from Arcania, and keped a close eye on most of the events that took place there, he also kepped and even closer eye and obsurved everything during major events such as the two wars, and since his lord was about to die, he woulda been there during the time waiting for him to die.
4- 1+1=FISH

Fawkes
2008-11-19, 07:02 PM
Wait, there wasn't any water in Leroy's tank?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-19, 07:04 PM
Wait, there wasn't any water in Leroy's tank?

I was considering that myself...

The Gremlin
2008-11-19, 09:32 PM
I was considering that myself...

Actually, there shouldn't have been water in it. Leroy can't breathe very well underwater. However, Q drew a comic that kinda messed it all up. :smallannoyed:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-19, 09:56 PM
Actually, there shouldn't have been water in it. Leroy can't breathe very well underwater. However, Q drew a comic that kinda messed it all up. :smallannoyed:

Yeah, I didn't know that. Sorry. :smallfrown:

kpenguin
2008-11-19, 10:43 PM
Hey, would Alphantica also be contacted by the Grays for alliance, or do they need initiate negotiations?

The Gremlin
2008-11-19, 11:04 PM
Hey, would Alphantica also be contacted by the Grays for alliance, or do they need initiate negotiations?

Well, to the Gray's knowledge the Alphanticans are allied with the UNA.

BRC
2008-11-19, 11:05 PM
Well, to the Gray's knowledge the Alphanticans are allied with the UNA.

Unless Lord Tvor contacted the Greys, and perhaps the Schitzians in secret before his Coup.

The Gremlin
2008-11-19, 11:07 PM
Unless Lord Tvor contacted the Greys, and perhaps the Schitzians in secret before his Coup.

True, but I doubt it.

kpenguin
2008-11-19, 11:27 PM
Good points.

memnarch
2008-11-19, 11:37 PM
Also very pointy.

http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/games/kirby64/abilities/cutter_needle.PNG

kpenguin
2008-11-20, 02:46 AM
Alright, that should handle Alphantica's association with the UNA.

Also: Alphantican Flag
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Alphantican-Flag.gif

memnarch
2008-11-20, 08:03 AM
Want the map icon changed to the center of the flag?

Nameless
2008-11-20, 09:05 AM
Alright, that should handle Alphantica's association with the UNA.

Also: Alphantican Flag
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Alphantican-Flag.gif

Should be:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/ArcaniaLogo.png

:smallmad:

Mad Mask
2008-11-20, 09:08 AM
Why shouldn't it be different, Nameless ? Italy, Gaul and countless other countries changed their flag when they were conquered.

Mina Kobold
2008-11-20, 09:44 AM
@Nameless: Aww man another comic voted non-cannon...
WAIT what if I make a comic where they continue talking while running and he explain why it's like that.

kpenguin
2008-11-20, 10:10 AM
Should be:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/ArcaniaLogo.png

:smallmad:

What MadMask said. Alphantica's its own nation.

Want the map icon changed to the center of the flag?

Yeah, that'd be nice.

Nameless
2008-11-20, 10:22 AM
Yes KP, I know. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-20, 02:02 PM
It's important to know that the person giving the Silan directions and such can't see the Silan's end.

So what they're thinking is likely much worse than what the Silan is actually experiencing. :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2008-11-20, 03:13 PM
It's important to know that the person giving the Silan directions and such can't see the Silan's end.

So what they're thinking is likely much worse than what the Silan is actually experiencing. :smallbiggrin:

Well Sam actually possesed Mecha to get him away so hemight not be that big a problem (man is everyone getting in love or is it just me bein crazy (probably both) I mean Leroy, Mecha...)

Fawkes
2008-11-20, 03:34 PM
Well, I don't think anything positive can come of his little crush. Are sovice units like that even sentient?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-20, 04:06 PM
Well, I don't think anything positive can come of his little crush. Are sovice units like that even sentient?

I actually hope it turns out a little like the movie "WALL-E". Am I the only one who'd find that funny? :smallbiggrin:

kpenguin
2008-11-20, 05:40 PM
Um... who made the flag for Arcania in the wiki? Mad Mask?

memnarch
2008-11-20, 05:49 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4161/guinrh5.png

Will that do?

kpenguin
2008-11-21, 01:24 AM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4161/guinrh5.png

Will that do?

Cool, thanks.

I know I already answered on the Remember boards, but meh.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-21, 05:36 AM

The Silan units have an Intelligence of 20, most Humans have a 10.

So not only is that one sentient, he's a freaking genius with a 200 IQ :smallsmile:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-21, 05:41 AM
@Nameless: Aww man another comic voted non-cannon...
WAIT what if I make a comic where they continue talking while running and he explain why it's like that.

*sigh* you dont get it, do you?

Has it EVER occured to anyone else how freakin' closed-circuit you all are about these plots? :annoyed:

Bayar
2008-11-21, 05:47 AM
*sigh* you dont get it, do you?

Has it EVER occured to anyone else how freakin' closed-circuit you all are about these plots? :annoyed:

Me. *joins randomiser*

Emperor Ing
2008-11-21, 05:53 AM
I mean seriously, the only people you take remotely seriously in the plots are those that are invited to enter, everyone else, including me, Q, Keveak, and a few others I dont know about, are subtley forced to into the sidelines, despite the genius plot ideas we may have. :smallannoyed:

Nameless
2008-11-21, 06:05 AM
I mean seriously, the only people you take remotely seriously in the plots are those that are invited to enter, everyone else, including me, Q, Keveak, and a few others I dont know about, are subtley forced to into the sidelines, despite the genius plot ideas we may have. :smallannoyed:

Well, I can see where you're comeing from, but every story has main characters, there's a reason why Lying, Salmon, Threeshades and KP are main characters, that doesn't mean you're not taken seriously.

Oh and Kev, I we can still use it, just add something to the syory, it doesn't really explain why your looking out for Igon, at least not that I can tell.

Emperor Ing
2008-11-21, 06:08 AM
...that doesn't mean you're not taken seriously.

:smallannoyed:

Ever wonder why there were like half a dozen side plots at one time?

Bayar
2008-11-21, 06:16 AM
:smallannoyed:

Ever wonder why there were like half a dozen side plots at one time?

Because everybody wants to be the main character in the plot ? Or is it an egocentric thing ?

Emperor Ing
2008-11-21, 06:22 AM
Because everybody wants to be the main character in the plot ? Or is it an egocentric thing ?

Everybody wants to be a bit important, so because it's pretty much impossible to do anything with the main plot now without irritating lots of people for no good reason, and recieving massive scrutiny for the slightest grammar mistakes, people would generate their own Big Bad.
For example, if Nameless makes a spelling mistake, you go: "No, it's spelled <correct spelling> :smallwink: "

But when Keveak makes a spelling mistake you go: ":furious: WAAUUGH!! NO!! It's spelled <correct spelling> GET OFF THE THREAD!!

I don't think the Sovices were always there by the way.

Nameless
2008-11-21, 06:29 AM
Everybody wants to be a bit important, so because it's pretty much impossible to do anything with the main plot now without irritating lots of people for no good reason, and recieving massive scrutiny for the slightest grammar mistakes, people would generate their own Big Bad.
For example, if Nameless makes a spelling mistake, you go: "No, it's spelled <correct spelling> :smallwink: "

But when Keveak makes a spelling mistake you go: ":furious: WAAUUGH!! NO!! It's spelled <correct spelling> GET OFF THE THREAD!!

I don't think the Sovices were always there by the way.

That's because I'm loveble and cute! :smalltongue:

Grim ranger
2008-11-21, 06:31 AM
How come when you always wear a hood? Grow out of it already :smallsigh::smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-21, 06:33 AM
That's because I'm loveble and cute! :smalltongue:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/pawnch.png

And while looking through my photobucket page, I found this.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/the600yearoldvirgin.png

Nameless
2008-11-21, 06:54 AM
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/pawnch.png

And while looking through my photobucket page, I found this.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/the600yearoldvirgin.png

That just lost it's funny.

Back in the jar you go mister. :smallannoyed:

Mad Mask
2008-11-21, 06:55 AM
:smallbiggrin:

It would be funnier if he was actually a virgin. According to the wiki, he had two daughters. And you made a mistake; in the bottom it says: the 40 years old virgin.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-21, 07:08 AM

It would be funnier if he was actually a virgin. According to the wiki, he had two daughters.

I'm going to get really slammed for this in Book 3...

Randomizer, in a few months you'll be having a field day.

The Gremlin
2008-11-21, 10:28 AM
Heh. I didn't bother to look at Remember's backup ABR thread because the site was fine until late last night over here.
Has anybody noticed how people seem to do more comics when they have to post them somewhere other than the normal place?
Maybe we should say that we're going to use the Remember one, from now on, and bleed a bunch of comics out; then come back here. :smallbiggrin:

Fay Graydon
2008-11-21, 10:31 AM
Im just waiting for the Plot to develop personally,
otherwise my characters would just pop up all over the place in a very short space of time:smalltongue:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-11-21, 10:32 AM
Has anybody noticed how people seem to do more comics when they have to post them somewhere other than the normal place?
Maybe we should say that we're going to use the Remember one, from now on, and bleed a bunch of comics out; then come back here. :smallbiggrin:

*coughs pointedly*

The Gremlin
2008-11-21, 10:55 AM
*coughs pointedly*

*Frowns guiltily*
*Leaves*

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 01:43 PM
Well, there's an error I see in panel 2... Forgot to edit the cloak band.

Bayar
2008-11-21, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, I might make a small ABR movie, if you guys post some random kills...

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 02:39 PM
Bayar, I know you love Random kills and hate plots, but how do you feel about non-canons? I think a non-canon movie would work the best.

Then we could have a short, simple plot that will not evolve, no matter how much anyone tries. In addition, we could kill off characters, do voice acting, and have fun with the art.

Fay Graydon
2008-11-21, 02:48 PM
yeah, if that's the case... I want in:smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-11-21, 03:05 PM
Indeed I am In.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-21, 03:40 PM
I want in too!

Bayar
2008-11-21, 04:04 PM
Bayar, I know you love Random kills and hate plots, but how do you feel about non-canons? I think a non-canon movie would work the best.

Then we could have a short, simple plot that will not evolve, no matter how much anyone tries. In addition, we could kill off characters, do voice acting, and have fun with the art.

How do you make a non-canon movie ? Do you simply post images that form a comic and put it in a secuential order so they make sense ? Sounds like a sub-plot to me.

I never said that I hate plots, I hate their overcomplexity and the fact that everybody is trying to be a bigger god than the others.

Mad Mask
2008-11-21, 04:54 PM
In my opinion, the plots aren't complex. But a following a googolplex of them is hard.

Stick with the main plots and you should be fine.

Fawkes
2008-11-21, 05:08 PM
You know what's awesome? A grilled cheese sandwich you made yourself in your own apartment. Delicious.

memnarch
2008-11-21, 05:11 PM
I prefer ham and cheese tortilla roll-ups, myself. Grilled cheese needs tomato soup.

Mad Mask
2008-11-21, 05:59 PM
Cheese Sand Witches ?

Emperor Ing
2008-11-21, 06:10 PM
I find the best grilled cheese are made by putting the damn sandwich in the microwave until the cheese melts.
It tastes AMAZING!! :smalleek:

Nameless
2008-11-21, 06:16 PM
I find the best grilled cheese are made by putting the damn sandwich in the microwave until the cheese melts.
It tastes AMAZING!! :smalleek:

Even better, A hotdog, with humus, ketchup, melted cheese and pork/beef gratings on top.

O
M
G

Bayar
2008-11-21, 06:23 PM
Even better, A hotdog, with humus, ketchup, melted cheese and pork/beef gratings on top.

O
M
G

You put dirt in your sandwich ?

T-O-E
2008-11-21, 06:25 PM
You put dirt in your sandwich ?

I think you mis-read his sentence. He puts dirt on his hot dog.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 06:26 PM
For the non-canon flash, I'm talking about a new animation.

Also, Bayar, I just got an idea.

The unexplored continent in the Northeast part of the continent is unexplored for a reason.

Thousands of years ago, the first organisms evolved there, in a lush valley with large amounts of sunlight, rain, and vegetation. Eventually, sentient species evolved there.

Over time, the beings climbed up and out of the rim of the valley to find themselves on a large island.

However, the island was, and is still, enchanted by a strange form of magic. No beings may enter, yet beings may leave. Many of the creatures living inside were scared, and never journeyed out. A select few, however, were brave; they were the ones who left the island. When they tried to return, they could not.

This island has been unaffected by the outside world forever; not even the gods may interfere.

Inside here, a new plot is born, with no connection to the outside world. In this world, no one is a god, and all playgrounders are created equal.

This is where a simple, unbranching, new plot can form, where we can send newcomers to ABR. In addition, old-time ABRers and newtimers alike may join the plot; the only thing it will do is take away from the complexity of the plot. No sub-plots may be formed, but subsections of plots with characters aiming for the same goals can. For example, say there is an evil king. The good guys try to overthrow the king, and the badguys try to remain in power. No one may join the new plot with a subplot; however, the characters can split up and do other things, as long as they do not lose sight of their goals and actively work toward overthrowing the king, directly or indirectly.

Sound good?

Bayar
2008-11-21, 06:38 PM
For the non-canon flash, I'm talking about a new animation.

Also, Bayar, I just got an idea.

The unexplored continent in the Northeast part of the continent is unexplored for a reason.

Thousands of years ago, the first organisms evolved there, in a lush valley with large amounts of sunlight, rain, and vegetation. Eventually, sentient species evolved there.

Over time, the beings climbed up and out of the rim of the valley to find themselves on a large island.

However, the island was, and is still, enchanted by a strange form of magic. No beings may enter, yet beings may leave. Many of the creatures living inside were scared, and never journeyed out. A select few, however, were brave; they were the ones who left the island. When they tried to return, they could not.

This island has been unaffected by the outside world forever; not even the gods may interfere.

Inside here, a new plot is born, with no connection to the outside world. In this world, no one is a god, and all playgrounders are created equal.

This is where a simple, unbranching, new plot can form, where we can send newcomers to ABR. In addition, old-time ABRers and newtimers alike may join the plot; the only thing it will do is take away from the complexity of the plot. No sub-plots may be formed, but subsections of plots with characters aiming for the same goals can. For example, say there is an evil king. The good guys try to overthrow the king, and the badguys try to remain in power. No one may join the new plot with a subplot; however, the characters can split up and do other things, as long as they do not lose sight of their goals and actively work toward overthrowing the king, directly or indirectly.

Sound good?

How about you do that yourself ?

Mad Mask
2008-11-21, 07:07 PM
Make it another planet in another universe, because Bigger is better. And it will be completely different from Avbaroy and it won't interfere with any world conquering plans or a cartographer's dream.

Bayar
2008-11-21, 07:10 PM
:sigh: I am not doing that because i dont want to do that. I wanted to do a short movie like Omicron used to do. That is all. No plot, no story, no continuity. Just random mother****ing slaughter between pixels :annoyed:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 07:51 PM
:sigh: I am not doing that because i dont want to do that. I wanted to do a short movie like Omicron used to do. That is all. No plot, no story, no continuity. Just random mother****ing slaughter between pixels :annoyed:

The Gremlin
2008-11-21, 08:25 PM
I'm not in. The Age of the Random Kill is over. You're entitled to your opinion, Bayar, but plots are ABR.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-21, 08:36 PM
I'm not in. The Age of the Random Kill is over. You're entitled to your opinion, Bayar, but plots are ABR.

Hey, I think they're not the most popular, but random kills will always be a part of ABR, Gremlin. ALWAYS.

Fay Graydon
2008-11-21, 08:39 PM
You know what IS awesome?
A toasted Bagel with Fryed Bacon and Eggs with a little bit of grated cheese melted over the top with a blow torch....
:smallbiggrin: man that was the best lunch ever....
Then (apparently) I had to go on a diet :smallfrown:

BRC
2008-11-21, 08:39 PM
You know what IS awesome?
A toasted Bagel with Fryed Bacon and Eggs with a little bit of grated cheese melted over the top with a blow torch....
:smallbiggrin: man that was the best lunch ever....
Then (apparently) I had to go on a diet :smallfrown:
I often eat somthing similar, although without the blow torch.

The Gremlin
2008-11-21, 08:40 PM
Hey, I think they're not the most popular, but random kills will always be a part of ABR, Gremlin. ALWAYS.

I didn't say they weren't a part of it. The Age of Dragons ended, but there are still dragons around. However, they don't interact with others much, if at all.

Fay Graydon
2008-11-21, 08:49 PM
RaNdOm KiLl FTW:
(:smalleek: too much caffine.....)

EDIT:
the Yeti obviously likes to munch a Q as a snack....
I wonder whos for main :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-21, 09:08 PM
the Yeti obviously likes to munch a Q as a snack....

Doesn't the yeti know that Q are full of unhealthy trans-fats! :smalleek:

BRC
2008-11-21, 09:10 PM
Doesn't the yeti know that Q are full of unhealthy trans-fats! :smalleek:

Well it's stated that he is eating Q because he dosn't have accsess to Dettaburger. So he's getting his fill of unhealthy trans-fats from Q's instead.

memnarch
2008-11-21, 09:16 PM
Because we all know how healthy fast food burgers are. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-21, 09:19 PM
Well it's stated that he is eating Q because he dosn't have accsess to Dettaburger. So he's getting his fill of unhealthy trans-fats from Q's instead.

Good point.

_Puppetmaster_
2008-11-21, 11:01 PM
Bayar, if I make an animated kill, will you place it in the movie?

EDIT: Also, who should I kill?

Ninja Chocobo
2008-11-21, 11:47 PM
See you all around, folks. I'll have no internet until next Saturday. Probably.

Bayar
2008-11-22, 03:45 AM
Bayar, if I make an animated kill, will you place it in the movie?

EDIT: Also, who should I kill?

Can yu put animated kills in Movie maker ? Dunno :confused:

kpenguin
2008-11-22, 04:17 AM
Well, I can see where you're comeing from, but every story has main characters, there's a reason why Lying, Salmon, Threeshades and KP are main characters, that doesn't mean you're not taken seriously.

Hold on? Since when is KP, the character in ABR, a main character. Sure, I as an avatarist like to think I contribute quite a bit to the plot, but the character within the plot isn't a main one.

Darklord Bright
2008-11-22, 04:44 AM
Oh, and in case anyone cares: Not dead, I have exams for another week then I hit the holidays over here. In that time, I'll try to re-enter Bright into the story in some way. At this point his whereabouts are unknown anyways, so it worked out well for me. See y'all some other time!

Mina Kobold
2008-11-22, 05:11 AM
@Nameless: yeah I'll rewrite it,

By the way if Nameless is cute Mechafox would be hunted by every female poster, so.. no he's creepy (Nameless not Mechafox)

Nameless
2008-11-22, 05:25 AM
By the way if Nameless is cute Mechafox would be hunted by every female poster, so.. no he's creepy (Nameless not Mechafox)

What? :smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2008-11-22, 06:32 AM
What? :smallconfused:

You said you where cute, you are not cute but creepy.

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 07:25 AM
You said you where cute, you are not cute but creepy.

Nameless IS creepiness incarnate.

Nameless
2008-11-22, 08:04 AM
Nameless IS creepiness incarnate.

Oh please, I'm not that creepy. :smallannoyed:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 08:04 AM

Yes you are.

Nameless
2008-11-22, 08:14 AM
Yes you are.

You're over reacting Rand.

Mina Kobold
2008-11-22, 08:22 AM

No he's not, you shouldn't had made a house of horrors thread if you wan't people belive you aren't that creepy:annoyed:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-22, 08:25 AM

You are pretty creepy though. The whole "Fun Time" thing dosen't help.

Not that it's a bad thing or anything........

memnarch
2008-11-22, 09:41 AM
You are pretty creepy though. The whole "Fun Time" thing dosen't help.

Not that it's a bad thing or anything........

Respectfully disagrees. Not that I can see the images anyway, but they annoy others.

Bayar
2008-11-22, 09:59 AM

I lust for you. because you have boobies :P

The Gremlin
2008-11-22, 10:49 AM
I lust for you. because you have boobies :P

Bayar is creepiest.

Mina Kobold
2008-11-22, 11:17 AM
Bayar is creepiest.

I don't know Nameless has done worse and similar stuff before.

Szilard
2008-11-22, 11:20 AM
I'm still alive, and can probably make another SDSB comic sometime next week.

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 11:29 AM
As I searched for more information about the Great Cataclysm, I have found it extremely unlikely that the Empire of Man was formed so quickly. If I understand the time line well enough, it was in 68 AC that the Empire began to fall. I don't think that humans could regrow a massive empire in ~60 years after an event like the Great Cataclysm.

Additionally, the Great Cataclysm removed all technology from Avbaroy. My interpretation was that it forced all sentient species to abandon everything they have in order to find caves deep enough to protect them. When the cataclysm was over, they had no ideas how to reproduce complicated technology and they had to resort to simpler alternatives, such as spears, boats, and huts. But then, how in the world could they have the time to recover that quickly in order to found a civilization that covered a quarter of the world ?

I have an idea: there was a indeterminate amount of time between the end of the Age of Technology and the beginning of the Middle-Ages-like period of Avbaroy as we know it. So, in the time line, the Great Cataclysm arrives, time passes until civilization recovers, then the new calendar begins.

What do you think ?

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-22, 11:38 AM
...Yeah, I think you're just confusing 'creepiness' with 'sense of humor'. He's done some strange stuff, but most of it is sarcasm (I think). I know you can't tell when people are sarcasic on the internet, but it's fairly obvious here.

He just has a different sense of humor.

Keveak, you seem to like putting random, incoherent text in white. Nameless, on the other hand, likes doing ridiculous stuff (which you think is creepy).

Mina Kobold
2008-11-22, 12:01 PM
...Yeah, I think you're just confusing 'creepiness' with 'sense of humor'. He's done some strange stuff, but most of it is sarcasm (I think). I know you can't tell when people are sarcasic on the internet, but it's fairly obvious here.

He just has a different sense of humor.

Keveak, you seem to like putting random, incoherent text in white. Nameless, on the other hand, likes doing ridiculous stuff (which you think is creepy).

ABR House of Horrors Scared me and several others has said that it's creepy too (I mostly spoke about that and what he said about it)

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 12:43 PM

Wait, who's hunting me?

I have an idea: there was a indeterminate amount of time between the end of the Age of Technology and the beginning of the Middle-Ages-like period of Avbaroy as we know it. So, in the time line, the Great Cataclysm arrives, time passes until civilization recovers, then the new calendar begins.

What do you think ?

I like it. It makes sense.

Mina Kobold
2008-11-22, 01:02 PM
Wait, who's hunting me?

No-one I said that IF Nameless was cute you would be so cute no woman could resist you.

Calamity
2008-11-22, 01:06 PM
Who says that he can't be cute AND creepy? :smallamused::smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 01:13 PM
No-one I said that IF Nameless was cute you would be so cute no woman could resist you.

I don't get it.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-22, 01:27 PM
I don't get it.I'm not sure either, but I think he failed at using a comparative.

For example, say there's two ugly people. One is much uglier than the other. The uglier one claims to be pretty. Someone walking by comments, "If you're pretty, than she's more beautiful than Michelangelo's work."

I think it's a comparative, but he kinda failed.

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 02:03 PM
I guess that makes sense. I was confused, because I'm already so cute that no woman can resist me.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-11-22, 02:09 PM
Too true.
*swoon*

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 02:11 PM
Oh, if only there wasn't an ocean between us.

Nameless
2008-11-22, 03:45 PM
Pffy, you guys don't know the real Tom, you only know Nameless... And my Youtube video's...

Who says that he can't be cute AND creepy? :smallamused::smalltongue:

Are you coming on to me? :smalltongue:

Calamity
2008-11-22, 03:47 PM
Are you coming on to me? :smalltongue:

:smallwink:

:tongue:

Shades of Gray
2008-11-22, 04:17 PM
Let's change the subject. Have you ever looked back on your (insert image hosting site here) account and just find stuff you've forgotten about?

I have.

An early concept of Oliver: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g15494.png

Ultimate Kirby GITP squad:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g18205.png

My first Avatar: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/redwizard.jpg

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 04:19 PM
My first Avatar: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/redwizard.jpg

That floaty flame head is definitely not a ripoff of Rand. :smallwink:

Nameless
2008-11-22, 04:38 PM
:smallwink:

:tongue:

Is this the part where we're supposed to start roleplaying, eventually turning it into cybering? :smalltongue:

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 04:39 PM
I did find some interesting things while browsing through my old images... Such as how bad my old art really was.

http://www.kinogo.com/victor/oldmask.gif compared to this: http://www.kinogo.com/victor/truemask.png

And these mediocre drawings which I was proud of:
http://www.kinogo.com/victor/kick-axe.gif
Captain Kick Axe (puny pun)

http://www.kinogo.com/victor/magi.png

Nameless
2008-11-22, 04:45 PM
Let's change the subject. Have you ever looked back on your (insert image hosting site here) account and just find stuff you've forgotten about?

I have.

An early concept of Oliver: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g15494.png

Ultimate Kirby GITP squad:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g18205.png

I choose not to look there. *shudders*

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 04:48 PM
Maybe I should remake my old comics...

_Puppetmaster_
2008-11-22, 04:59 PM
Looking back...

My avatars have changed a lot since I started...

These are my avatars from first to current

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/avatar1.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/avatar1png.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/PEGmetaknight-1.png
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/catavvy.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/avatar2-2.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Pirate-Atar.png
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Pirate-Atar-1.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Pirate-Atar-1.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Pirate-Atar-2.png
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/catmuffinavvy-1.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/holloween-avatar2008.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/holloween-avatar2008-2.png
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Avatar-1.pnghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/taupm.png

And here is another one that I made a few months ago when I had the (unstarted) idea of creating an MS Paint week:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg99/Puppetmaster_/Paintavvy.gif

Bayar
2008-11-22, 05:02 PM
I liked your old eye :frown:

_Puppetmaster_
2008-11-22, 05:06 PM
You no... I just might go create a paint week now...

*Goes of to post a thread.*

I'll post the link here in a sec.

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:06 PM
If I want to look at my old stuff, I just click on Comic 4 of my backstory, then Comic 5. Instant comparisons of my new stuff compared to old stuff. :smallwink:

Calamity
2008-11-22, 05:07 PM
Is this the part where we're supposed to start roleplaying, eventually turning it into cybering? :smalltongue:

:smalleek:

I find this rather ironic that this was spawned over people commenting on your creepyness. :smalltongue:

Bayar
2008-11-22, 05:08 PM
If I want to look at my old stuff, I just click on Comic 4 of my backstory, then Comic 5. Instant comparisons of my new stuff compared to old stuff. :smallwink:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/ThatGuy_0233/Fatalerror8.jpg

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:10 PM
Holy crap, I never realized how good my old Paint stuff was compared to my old Inkscape stuff. :smalleek:

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 05:12 PM
Holy crap, I never realized how good my old Paint stuff was compared to my old Inkscape stuff. :smalleek:

You sure ? I like your old inkscape stuff far more than the paint artwork... by an extremely large margin.

Bayar
2008-11-22, 05:13 PM
You sure ? I like your old inkscape stuff far more than the paint artwork... by an extremely large margin.

Strangely enough, his more pixelated pictures are better. I like them :smallbiggrin:

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 05:15 PM
I liked your old eye :frown:

Soon, you will understand the whole backstory behind it. At least, if my character doesn't die before that... hint hint

_Puppetmaster_
2008-11-22, 05:16 PM
Paint week thread:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5340414#post5340414

@V: I noticed...

*facepalm*

I changed the date to date undecided.

Also, my old inkscape kills me too...:smalleek:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:17 PM
Kaelroth was right, timing is TERRIBLE. THat's EXACTLY when Baby Week is.

And my old Inkscape stuff kills me a little bit inside. :smallfrown:

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 05:21 PM
Blast ! As I browsed Wikipedia for inspiration, I just found that Russia was wider than the Avbaroy Planet... Small planet or mapping (weird square map?) problems ?

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:22 PM
The aftermath of the Mage Wars left the supermajority of Avbaroy's land mass submerged

...or warped to another dimension

...or erased from existence

Bayar
2008-11-22, 05:25 PM
The aftermath of the Mage Wars left the supermajority of Avbaroy's land mass submerged

Like Outland ?

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:26 PM
Like Outland ?

Pretty much. Look at it this way, Avbaroy got lucky. :smallwink:

Bayar
2008-11-22, 05:26 PM
Pretty much. Look at it this way, Avbaroy got lucky. :smallwink:

It got banged ?

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 05:34 PM

I thought it was the Great Cataclysm who changed the geography of [insert Avbaroy's planet name here]. So, we got two world-changing disaster ?

Nameless
2008-11-22, 05:51 PM
:smalleek:

I find this rather ironic that this was spawned over people commenting on your creepyness. :smalltongue:

That wasn't not creepy, I just have raging hormones. Now, if I was 40 and said that, then I would be creepy. :smalltongue:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:52 PM
I thought it was the Great Cataclysm who changed the geography of [insert Avbaroy's planet name here]. So, we got two world-changing disaster ?

It was much worse. I fixed a lot of it, raised a few land masses, then the cataclysm happened, and I was all "skrew this! :smallmad:"

memnarch
2008-11-22, 05:55 PM
Great Catacylsm basically took the geography of Avbaroy (the planet's name isn't it?) and put it in a blender. No one knows what occurred during the event. The only way to survive it is go deep underground or get off the planet.

Mage wars is like a Category 3-4 hurricane that wipes out lots of beach-front property before the Category 5+ Catacylsm comes and rewrites the entire island.

Emperor Ing
2008-11-22, 05:56 PM
Mage wars is like a Category 3-4 hurricane that wipes out lots of beach-front property before the Category 5+ Catacylsm comes and rewrites the entire island.

Oh no, it was MUUUCH more than category 4. Category 7 was a bit of an understatement. As I said before, the material plane got REALLY lucky.

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 05:59 PM
The Great Cataclysm was worse than the Mage Wars. Period. At Ground Zero, everything gets annihilated. Even an Arcane Incarnation.

Oh no, it was MUUUCH more than category 4. Category 7 was a bit of an understatement. As I said before, the material plane got REALLY lucky.

You mean the unnamed Avbaroy planet. In Space, there are things far worse than your petty little tiny minuscule interplanetary conflict. Supernovae for example. Or the Sovice.

Great Catacylsm basically took the geography of Avbaroy (the planet's name isn't it?) and put it in a blender. No one knows what occurred during the event.

Avbaroy is the name of the main continent. The planet could be named... Eustaria ? It sounds neat.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-22, 06:12 PM
It got banged ?

I guess it really was an earth-shattering climax

As for the planet size issues, can't we just say the rest of the planet is ocean and the Avbaroy section comprises the major landmasses?

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 06:14 PM
Mem and Mask are right. The Mage Wars may have caused a lot of damage, but the destruction the Cataclysm caused in the span of less than a minute is unrivaled. However, the Cataclysm didn't have enormous geographic changes. The southwest was annihilated, land masses were shifted, and water levels changed, but to say the geography was put in a blender was misleading. All of the landmasses are in the same relative positions. Most of the damage was above ground, in the destruction of cities and civilizations, and the deaths of millions of people.

I actually am planning a comic miniseries that will shed a little light on the Cataclysm.
Some teasers:

Only two people who experienced the Cataclysm firsthand knew what was going on. Neither survived.
One person who had a partial experience of the Cataclysm still lives.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-22, 06:43 PM
I actually am planning a comic miniseries that will shed a little light on the Cataclysm.
Some teasers:

Only two people who experienced the Cataclysm firsthand knew what was going on. Neither survived.
One person who had a partial experience of the Cataclysm still lives.

Gorm the Old, earliest known Dwarven king, died 126 AC?

Just saying he should be included in the story somehow, even if only in passing mention or such, 'else I'll have to rewrite part of Dwarven history.

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 06:44 PM
More than two people survived the cataclysm. Only two people actually knew why and how it was happening.

And no, he won't be in the miniseries. Very few characters will be. Like, four.

And it won't explain everything. There will still be a LOT of questions left unanswered.

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 06:59 PM
The good thing is that my article empathise strongly on the perhaps, maybe, most probable cause. At least it can fill in until you fill out the details.

Also, is anyone calling next thread ? If not, can I make it ?

Calamity
2008-11-22, 07:01 PM
The good thing is that my article empathise strongly on the perhaps, maybe, most probable cause. At least it can fill in until you fill out the details.

Also, is anyone calling next thread ? If not, can I make it ?

I believe I called next thread. And have been trying to for the past 3 threads, I think.

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 07:11 PM
I believe I called next thread. And have been trying to for the past 3 threads, I think.

OK. Put it in your signature, so people will remember.

Calamity
2008-11-22, 07:33 PM
OK. Put it in your signature, so people will remember.

I have no room and there is nothing I want to remove from my sig. I'm not changing it.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-22, 07:40 PM
That wasn't not creepy, I just have raging hormones. Now, if I was 40 and said that, then I would be creepy. :smalltongue:
Double negative :P

The Gremlin
2008-11-22, 07:44 PM
You know Rand, for a supposedly 'Lawful Neutral' person, you sure have done a lot of chaotic acts. :smallconfused:

T-O-E
2008-11-22, 07:46 PM
You know Rand, for a supposedly 'Lawful Neutral' person, you sure have done a lot of chaotic acts. :smallconfused:

I thought he said he was Lawful Good.

memnarch
2008-11-22, 07:48 PM
Rand? With a paladin alignment? :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 07:53 PM
Troll, I love your avatar.

T-O-E
2008-11-22, 07:55 PM
Rand? With a paladin alignment? :smalltongue:

From a different thread:

And, contrary to popular opinion, Rand's Lawful Good. Ephasis on lawful however.

@Mechafox: Thanks. Changed my signature to something more appropriate.

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 08:07 PM
What do you think about Eustaria as a planet name ? Although it sounds more like a continent... Could it be Lockutas' continent ?

memnarch
2008-11-22, 08:08 PM
Get some more people to agree and I'll add it.

Fawkes
2008-11-22, 08:21 PM
I thought Lockutas was the country and continent, like Australia.

Mad Mask
2008-11-22, 08:30 PM
Nah... Australia's continent is Oceania, actually. It's just a really big island.

Does everyone agree with Eustaria ?

Shades of Gray
2008-11-22, 09:02 PM
I thought the planet was avbaroy?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-22, 09:13 PM
I thought the planet was avbaroy?

It's certainly been called such already, we might as well keep it.

The Gremlin
2008-11-22, 11:22 PM
I thought he said he was Lawful Good.

Oops, you're right.
Anyways, strange name aside, his alignment doesn't seem to make much sense. He's made a lot of chaotic actions.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-22, 11:23 PM
...I just thought of something completely off-topic.

'Pixie in the playground' is the absolute lowest rank (excluding ghost... They don't count).

Pixie quickly changes to halfling... Yet, when you look at everything... Pixies may have less direct strength... But they're the same size, they have +8 Dex (+6 more than the halfline), +6 Int, +4 Wis, and +6 Cha. In addition, they can fly three times as fast as the halfling can walk, and they have all sorts of crazy abilities.

They also have DR 10/Cold Iron and SR 15+class levels.

...Why do you get promoted from pixie to halfling? Wouldn't it essentially be leaping downwards in power?

Shades of Gray
2008-11-22, 11:36 PM
It's about size. The creatures portrayed in the ranks get bigger. pixie<Halfling<Dwarf...etc.

It may be down a power level, but it's UP in size

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-22, 11:42 PM
No, it's not.

Pixies are small, as are halflings.

Shades of Gray
2008-11-23, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by: SRD d20

A pixie stands about 2½ feet tall and weighs about 30 pounds.

Halflings stand about 3 feet tall and usually weigh between 30 and 35 pounds.

That's 1/2 a foot tall and 5 pounds, but it's still bigger.

memnarch
2008-11-23, 02:11 AM
I'm reminded of this comic (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0012.html) for some reason...

Nameless
2008-11-23, 05:28 AM
Double negative :P

I ain't even do noffin' or noffin'. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 05:36 AM
Raging hormones Nameless? I'm 14 shouldn't I be creepier then (I'm not creepy) Bad excuse try something else I don't belive you:annoyed::amused:

Nameless
2008-11-23, 06:05 AM
Raging hormones Nameless? I'm 14 shouldn't I be creepier then (I'm not creepy) Bad excuse try something else I don't belive you:annoyed::amused:

Wut? :smallconfused:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 06:18 AM
The Great Cataclysm was worse than the Mage Wars. Period. At Ground Zero, everything gets annihilated. Even an Arcane Incarnation.
I wasnt planning on me being in the material plane when the cataclysm happens. I was thinking i'd hear a huge BOOM originating in the material plane, I investigate, and I see the majority of the planet's land mass destroyed, again, made into what it is today
"Oh no, no no no no no no no no. You know what? Skrew this. I'm not gonna bring the land masses back if you a-holes are gonna keep destroying it. :smallannoyed:"

You mean the unnamed Avbaroy planet. In Space, there are things far worse than your petty little tiny minuscule interplanetary conflict. Supernovae for example. Or the Sovice.
Yeah, a multiversial trans-galactic full-scale war is a petty conflict.

Avbaroy is the name of the main continent. The planet could be named... Eustaria ? It sounds neat.
Hmm, I always thought it was the name of the whole planet.
We should probably vote on the new name.

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 06:26 AM

You are a lot older than me and probably at the end of the teenage years and your hormones should be more normal than someone in the start of the teenage years like me. I'm not creepy at all (annoying yes but not creepy) So I don't belive you.

Nameless
2008-11-23, 06:53 AM
You are a lot older than me and probably at the end of the teenage years and your hormones should be more normal than someone in the start of the teenage years like me. I'm not creepy at all (annoying yes but not creepy) So I don't belive you.

I still have two years to go. :smallcool:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 06:56 AM

I don't know why, but i'm tempted to say,

Oh god...:smalleek:

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 07:00 AM

Your hormones should still be more normal than mine so get a new excuse for being creepy:annoyed:

Nameless
2008-11-23, 07:19 AM
I don't know why, but i'm tempted to say,

Oh god...:smalleek:

I'm gonna be an adult! :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 07:21 AM

It's even worse when you realize you're on the roads...

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 07:28 AM

Ha ha ha. Nameless you'll never grow up, your body maybe but even at your dead your brain'll still be 17.

Nameless
2008-11-23, 07:28 AM
It's even worse when you realize you're on the roads...

Oh no, I can start driving in a few months.

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 07:32 AM

Good, my life stopped flashing before my eyes

Bayar
2008-11-23, 08:28 AM

I have my license for over 2 years.

And i forgot my kill ratio :cool:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-11-23, 08:29 AM
I can't drive at all. :smallfrown:

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 09:07 AM
Yeah, a multiversial trans-galactic full-scale war is a petty conflict.

It's not multiversal or trans-galactic; it's an (nearly) interplanetary war between two major magocracies. And no being has the power to blow up a planet. It takes way too much energy. An asteroid or a small dwarf planet, perhaps, but a planet is too hard to annihilate.

Hmm, I always thought it was the name of the whole planet.
We should probably vote on the new name.

Huh, weird. The wiki says its the main continent. But if everyone agree that its the name of the planet, so be it.

If Lockutas' continent is Eustaria, could the main one be Centasia ?

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 09:11 AM
It's not multiversal or trans-galactic; it's an (nearly) interplanetary war between two major magocracies. And no being has the power to blow up a planet. It takes way too much energy. An asteroid or a small dwarf planet, perhaps, but a planet is too hard to annihilate.

oh what? Like it didn't escalate? How did WWI start? One guy didn't like that other guy attacking their ally.

Did you think Eternus turned from being the most prosperous power in the 4th era to nearly eradicated by being caught in the crossfire?

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 09:20 AM
oh what? Like it didn't escalate? How did WWI start? One guy didn't like that other guy attacking their ally.

Did you think Eternus turned from being the most prosperous power in the 4th era to nearly eradicated by being caught in the crossfire?

Sorry, I don't follow you here. My point was that the Mage Wars was not the worst thing to happen to Avbaroy. It's like World War II: the worst conflict mankind has seen but not the worst thing to happen to Earth. Permian-Triassic extinction anyone ?

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 09:25 AM
one of the differences between the Cataclysm and Mage Wars is that the Mage Was was a LOT more widespread. The cataclysm would've probably been contained at Avbaroy alone.

A nuclear blast that envelops the whole planet (minus the radiation of course) would've probably done a lot more damage than a god killing superhuman and friends.

edit: Be aware that the nuclear blast analogy was just an example, probably not what actually happened

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 09:34 AM
one of the differences between the Cataclysm and Mage Wars is that the Mage Was was a LOT more widespread. The cataclysm would've probably been contained at Avbaroy alone.

A nuclear blast that envelops the whole planet (minus the radiation of course) would've probably done a lot more damage than a god killing superhuman and friends.

edit: Be aware that the nuclear blast analogy was just an example, probably not what actually happened

Ah, then I understand. The known effects of the Great Cataclysm were the most devastating, but they had a smaller scale than those of the Mage Wars. We're in agreement now.

Emperor Ing
2008-11-23, 09:37 AM
Ah, then I understand. The known effects of the Great Cataclysm were the most devastating, but they had a smaller scale than those of the Mage Wars. We're in agreement now.

Terms of agreement accepted.

The Gremlin
2008-11-23, 11:36 AM

Translation (I know Keveak already explained, but I'm translating anyways):
'Raging hormones', Nameless? I'm 14, shouldn't I be creepier than you (I'm not that creepy!)? Bad excuse, try something else. I don't believe you!

Now, what I changed in bold:
'Raging hormones', Nameless? I'm 14, shouldn't I be creepier than you (I'm not that creepy!)? Bad excuse, try something else. I don't believe you!

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 11:36 AM
WHAT only one major destruction made by nature. The earth already had two (one destroyied 90% of the dinosaurs, the other them all) I wonder when the next will come? In Avbaroy.

BRC
2008-11-23, 11:39 AM
Translation (I know Keveak already explained, but I'm translating anyways):

Now, what I changed in bold:
I'm 18, as of today!

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 11:53 AM
I'm 18, as of today!

Nice for you (what does "as of today" mean:confused:)

Hi...

Shades of Gray
2008-11-23, 12:02 PM
It means...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRC

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 12:04 PM
It means...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRC

Oh well then HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRC:biggrin:
Did you get any good gifts?:smile:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-23, 12:10 PM
Happy birthday!

And Keveak, age alone does not determine when 'hormones rage'. I know some kids who sprouted up and had their voice deepen at 12. I'm almost 15, and I've just started about 3 months ago.

It has a lot to do with genetics.

Maybe Nameless started a year ago, and he's still in it :P

Maybe you're done, or you haven't started, Keveak.

I can drive in a year :smalleek: Unfortunately, if I were a DnD character, I'd have about 6 Wisdom... That means I'm inattentive, which means I'll probably get into a car crash :smalltongue:(Not really; I focus when I need to).

Bayar
2008-11-23, 12:13 PM
I'm 18, as of today!

Yay ! So are you going to get that cool kerosen powered Trabant now ?

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 12:15 PM
Happy birthday!

And Keveak, age alone does not determine when 'hormones rage'. I know some kids who sprouted up and had their voice deepen at 12. I'm almost 15, and I've just started about 3 months ago.

It has a lot to do with genetics.

Maybe Nameless started a year ago, and he's still in it :P

Maybe you're done, or you haven't started, Keveak.

I can drive in a year :smalleek: Unfortunately, if I were a DnD character, I'd have about 6 Wisdom... That means I'm inattentive, which means I'll probably get into a car crash :smalltongue:(Not really; I focus when I need to).

My voice deepened last year so I'm started, it probably stop soon. Anyway if Nameless first started at age 16 his genes must be really slow especially the one evolving his brain:smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-23, 12:23 PM
Ugh... Stop insulting people! It's really irritating... If someone says ridiculous stuff (not stupid stuff) it doesn't make their brain slow at developing. The brain barely develops at all after you're born; it just gets filled with information and habits.

For example... There are some kids who go to college (University) at the age of ten. These kids are very rare, and most don't go far in life (suprisingly), but it happens because they are very quickly educated, and their minds are sponges, only needing to hear or see something once to remember it indefinitely.

Because Nameless says stupid stuff doesn't make him stupid. It's funny. It's all in the purpose of humor. Please understand that your sense of humor is different from that of others. Please also understand that your judgement is faster than that of others. Please also also understand that I will eventually report you if you continue to flame other players.

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 12:34 PM
Ugh... Stop insulting people! It's really irritating... If someone says ridiculous stuff (not stupid stuff) it doesn't make their brain slow at developing. The brain barely develops at all after you're born; it just gets filled with information and habits.

For example... There are some kids who go to college (University) at the age of ten. These kids are very rare, and most don't go far in life (suprisingly), but it happens because they are very quickly educated, and their minds are sponges, only needing to hear or see something once to remember it indefinitely.

Because Nameless says stupid stuff doesn't make him stupid. It's funny. It's all in the purpose of humor. Please understand that your sense of humor is different from that of others. Please also understand that your judgement is faster than that of others. Please also also understand that I will eventually report you if you continue to flame other players.

I know that I was joking Geez don't you know what a:smalltongue: means. I think Nameless is fun (creepy but still fun).

Nameless
2008-11-23, 12:47 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRC!!!

memnarch
2008-11-23, 12:51 PM
I made you a cake! :smallbiggrin:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj264/programmer162/cakechoco.png

T-O-E
2008-11-23, 12:54 PM
I'm 18, as of today!

Happy birthday, Commie!

Here's a hastily drawn chocolate cake.
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zp6rg8.jpg

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 01:04 PM
I made this.
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7353/brc1xp0.png
:smallbiggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-23, 01:05 PM
I'm 18, as of today!

So on your birthday in 1869, the Cutty Sark was first set out to sea. :smallsmile:

Alternatively, on your birthday in 1867, three men were hanged in Manchester for rescuing 2 Irish men from jail. :smalltongue:

Mina Kobold
2008-11-23, 01:14 PM
So on your birthday in 1869, the Cutty Sark was first set out to sea. :smallsmile:

Alternatively, on your birthday in 1867, three men were hanged in Manchester for rescuing 2 Irish men from jail. :smalltongue:

Aww man, famous birthday. Mine is the 4th july but noyhing happened that day:tongue:

Fawkes
2008-11-23, 01:24 PM

It wasn't a nuke, but that's a really good analogy.

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 02:56 PM
How many people are living on Pericle Island ? Since it's about 1221 squares miles, I thought it should be about half a million or so. Is there anything wrong with that ?

memnarch
2008-11-23, 03:11 PM
Just be sure to factor in that they live in city-states. Otherwise, it seems reasonable.

Nameless
2008-11-23, 03:12 PM
pg 49 ny1?

memnarch
2008-11-23, 03:16 PM
Calamity's called the next thread.

DoomITP
2008-11-23, 03:17 PM
Hope he shows up today :smallannoyed:

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 03:17 PM
Just be sure to factor in that they live in city-states. Otherwise, it seems reasonable.

Ah, I forgot about that. I assume a normal city-state would have between 150,000 and 200,000 inhabitants, and Blauport has about 325,000 inhabitants. Half a dozen city-states suggest more like 1,2 million inhabitants, with a density of 982 inhabitants/square mile. Seems reasonable.

EDIT: If Calamity does not arrive, can I make next thread ?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-23, 03:18 PM
pg 49 ny1?

Yes, what about it?

Surely there is no numerical importance of us being at page 49 of this thread, thus necessitating that Calamity do absolutely nothing for an unspecified number of pages.

And Mask, check your numbers. That's roughly 1 person for every 5 square feet.

EDIT: I might be wrong, England has a population density of over 1000/sq. mile

DoomITP
2008-11-23, 03:20 PM
Ah, I forgot about that. I assume a normal city-state would have between 150,000 and 200,000 inhabitants, and Blauport has about 325,000 inhabitants. Half a dozen city-states suggest more like 1,2 million inhabitants, with a density of 982 inhabitants/square mile. Seems reasonable.

EDIT: If Calamity does not arrive, can I make next thread ?

O_O You Figured out that that fast?

Edi: Lying your pop zero banner link is broken

Calamity
2008-11-23, 03:30 PM
Well, turn your panic buttons back off, I am here. :smalltongue:

New thread will be up soon. When we reach page 50.

Nameless
2008-11-23, 03:32 PM
Well, turn your panic buttons back off, I am here. :smalltongue:

New thread will be up soon. When we reach page 50.

Oh look, my lover's back. :smalltongue:

T-O-E
2008-11-23, 03:35 PM
Discussion Thread, I shall miss you so.

DoomITP
Hmm...I finished warcraft 3. I suck at battle net though. :smalltongue: Fear the Horde :smallamused:

Calamity
Oh look, my lover's back. :smalltongue:

Ya you wish. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-11-23, 03:40 PM
Must we end this thread on such...odd terms?

BRC
2008-11-23, 03:40 PM
Yes We must!

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 03:42 PM
And Mask, check your numbers. That's roughly 1 person for every 5 square feet.

EDIT: I might be wrong, England has a population density of over 1000/sq. mile

That's what I thought. I compared it to the Montréal's Metropolitan Region (Best comparison I found) and saw no problem.

Nameless
2008-11-23, 03:46 PM
Ya you wish. :smalltongue:

Dude, it's a fact, get over it. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

memnarch
2008-11-23, 03:46 PM
Sorry Lying, but as the thread's iconic spellcaster, you've been picked. :smallamused:

Calamity
2008-11-23, 03:47 PM
I would like to point out that Surport was designed to be the second biggest city on Pericle Island. Because I never made that clear.

Dude, it's a fact, get over it. :smallannoyed: :smalltongue:

Sorry, my heart doesn't belong to you, Nameless. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-11-23, 03:48 PM

Duh. :smallannoyed:

Sorry, my heart doesn't belong to you, Nameless. :smalltongue:

._.

Mad Mask
2008-11-23, 03:55 PM
I would like to point out that Surport was designed to be the second biggest city on Pericle Island. Because I never made that clear.

Surport, Blauport... sounds French.

I am trying to make a complete article on the wiki about Pericle Island (if you haven't guessed) so I try to get as much information I can. So far I have the name of two cities, Kpenguin's exposition comic, the fact that Pericle Island is like Ancient Greece or Medieval Italy (perhaps a confederation) and that it's fishing and tourism oriented. Is there anything else ?

Calamity
2008-11-23, 03:58 PM
Surport, Blauport... sounds French.

I am trying to make a complete article on the wiki about Pericle Island (if you haven't guessed) so I try to get as much information I can. So far I have the name of two cities, Kpenguin's exposition comic, the fact that Pericle Island is like Ancient Greece or Medieval Italy (perhaps a confederation) and that it's fishing and tourism oriented. Is there anything else ?

Perwood Town is a relatively small town on the island. I'll find the comic who shows the locations of Surport and Perwood in a minute.

My backstory comic is set on Pericle Island, you see.. (at least, Chapter 1 is.)

EDIT: New thread going up in a jiffy!

Nameless
2008-11-23, 03:59 PM
ahhh page 50! *panics*

The Gremlin
2008-11-23, 06:51 PM
Happy Birthday BRC! :smallbiggrin:

memnarch
2008-11-23, 06:55 PM
new thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97451)

Shades of Gray
2008-11-23, 08:07 PM
Noooo! My thread! It's gone. It's all gone!

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-23, 09:30 PM
It's not! We can still milk it for all it's worth!

Szilard
2008-11-23, 10:22 PM
Milks.

Get your milk, 20 gold a gallon!:smalltongue:
(Yes I know it is probably expensive.)

Nameless
2008-11-24, 04:44 AM
*steals milk*

BWOHAHAHAA!!

Fay Graydon
2008-11-24, 11:41 AM
*clothes lines*
*runs off with milk*:smalltongue:

Bayar
2008-11-30, 07:25 AM
Nah... Australia's continent is Oceania, actually. It's just a really big island.

Your geography teacher was drunk, right ?

Szilard
2008-11-30, 09:50 AM
Australia is a Continent.
Oceania would most likely be a region including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and every other little island in the pacific ocean. This region probably includes islands and such owned by other countries as well. I am not a qualified geographer/cartographer/expert in whatever field this is in, but I am using some logic.

Bayar
2008-11-30, 10:12 AM
Australia is a Continent.
Oceania would most likely be a region including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and every other little island in the pacific ocean. This region probably includes islands and such owned by other countries as well. I am not a qualified geographer/cartographer/expert in whatever field this is in, but I am using some logic.

Australia and Oceania are 2 different continents.

Nameless
2008-11-30, 02:07 PM
Kev, I'm sorry but your comic made no sence. D: