PDA

View Full Version : Mirrodin: The Werewolf game - Game Started!

Pages : [1] 2

Shadowcaller
2008-10-30, 09:37 AM
Well its here now, so now you no longer have to see the rules in the Werewolf Central:smalltongue:.

Mirrodin WW

Backstory
In Dominaria, one of the thousands worlds in the multiverse there was once upon a time a artifact called the Mirari.

The Mirari made everyone in its presence desperately desire to have it. Entire wars was fought just to possess it. The Mirari caused the death of thousands of people when it was inanimate but it would cause millions of deaths when it was granted a life of its own by the planeswalker Karn.

Karn thought that the Mirari could be made to do good, to redeem all the evil things it had caused and transformed it into the construct Memnarch.

Karn wanted Memnarch to be a creature of remorse, a being that would take care of the newly created plane of Argentum, created by the planes walker himself.

Karn soon left the plane and left Memnarch to his own advices. For a long time Memnarch wandered the world admiring its artificial beauty but soon that would all change.

After Memnarch cleaned up a strange spot of oil he begun experiencing new thoughts, he wanted to change Argentum, to bring new life into this sterile world.

He renamed Argentum into Mirrodin after himself and then begun adding such features as the tangle, a endless mass of vines and trees, the glimmervoid, the Quicksilver sea, the Mephidross and the Oxidda Mountains to the otherwise sterile plane.

But there was still something missing, Memnarch wanted to bring life into to plane for real and created soultraps to catch various creatures from other planes and bring them to Mirrodin.

Memnarch went from being the guardian of Argentum to making himself the god of Mirrodin.

As Memnarch played with his new plane he slowly begun descending into madness, he become increasingly paranoid and created artificial killing machines that would prevent the inhabitants of the plane to ever rise against him that in his madness he suspected they would.

Millions died at the hands of Memnarchs minions even as many of Mirrodins inhabitants rose up against Memnarchs tyranny.

But yet Memnarch yearned for even more powers as he realized that Mirrodin begun to die around him. He wanted to be a real god, a planeswalker like his creator Karn that would grant him the power to create his own world.

But Memnarch could not be granted planes-walker hood without "the spark" a thing only a very few living beings are born with so Memnarch begun looking for such a spark among the creatures of Mirrodin.

And some years later an elf named Glissa Sunseeker was born in the tangle...

Artifacts
All artifacts can be used by one player every night, artifacts can also be moved between players but only during the night phase. Moving a artifact is done by PMing the narrators. The moved artifact will be transfered to the player at the end of the night phase.

If the player that it would have been transfered to would be killed the player that transfered it will keep it, if on the other hand the player that transfered the artifact would be killed his killers will get the artifact.

If a player with an Artifact would die in any way the players will be told what items she/he had like when a normal power role dies.

If a player would be auto-lynched or lynched a randomly selected players will get all the artifacts that player had.

If a player with a artifact is killed by the minions of Memnarch a randomly selected minion will get the artifact. If a player gets killed by the Sword of Kaldra all his/her artifacts will go to whoever used the sword that night.

Helm of Kaldra (Seer Artifact): This artifact will be given to a randomly selected inhabitant of Mirrodin at the start of the game. The player with this artifact can see the true role of a player and what artifacts that player might possess every night.

Shield of Kaldra (Baner Artifact): This artifact will be given to a randomly selected inhabitant of Mirrodin at the start of the game.
Every night the player with this artifact may use the shields powers to protect one player from all types of night-kills and scries.

Sword of Kaldra (Sniper Artifact): With this powerful sword its wielder can slay almost any foe. But since its power is very hard to control you can only do this every third night. Glissa Sunseeker will start with this artifact at the beginning of the game.

Players can only use one artifact every night. But if a player would have all three artifacts they will release the The Kaldra Guardian. If the Kaldra Guardian would be summoned or split the players will be told about this in the next narration.

The Kaldra Guardian
The player with the Helm of Kaldra, the Shield of Kaldra and the Sword of Kaldra can use all these artifacts at the same time.

There are some changes with each artifact thought, the Sword of Keldra can be used every second night instead of every third night.
The Shield of Kaldra can no longer protect the holder itself. The Helm of Kaldra can now if the Guardians controller wants scry two players at once but at the price of that the Helm of Kaldra and the Shield of Kaldra will not be useable during the next night.

Inhabitants of Mirrodin (Team Villager)
Taken from their original plane of existence or being one of the few surviving of Mirrodin's original inhabitants the golems, these poor souls must struggle to survive against Memnarch's mad schemes.
They win once Memnarch and all of his minions have been killed so this world can finally be free from his influence.

Glissa, Bosh and Slobad, the three companions that have banded together against Memnarch starts the game knowing each other.

Glissa Sunseeker (Lynchpin)

"There's a secret at the heart of this world, and I will unlock it."

Glissa Sunseeker is an Elf, born with the planeswalker spark that Memnarch so desperately desires.
She will start with the Sword of Kaldra at the beginning of the game that she took from the troll protectors in the Tangle.
If the minions of Memnarch would kill Glissa, Memnarch will get her planeswalker spark and will be able to recruit one Inhabitant of Mirrodin to his cause. Scries as Glissa (Lynchpin).

Bosh, Iron Golem (Protector)

As Glissa searches for the truth about Memnarch, Bosh searches to unearth the secrets buried deep in his memory.

Bosh is the vigilant protector of Glissa. If Glissa is the target of a night kill by the minions of memnarch Bosh will sacrifice himself and die instead of her.
With his sacrifice he will prevent the minions from using their normal night kill during the next night. Scries as Bosh (Protector).

Slobad, Goblin Tinkerer (Detector)

"I used to joke that he had been exiled for being too smart. Now I know why he never laughed."
—Glissa Sunseeker

Slobad is an outcast in the goblin society because he was born as Mirrodins blue moon, a dark omen among the goblins, was clearest in the sky. Now he has aided Glissa in her quest to stop Memnarch's mad schemes.
Every night Slobad can use his superior knowledge of artifacts to see if a player is a artifact creature or not. But due his physical limitations he can't use artifacts since they are too heavy for him. Scries as Slobad (Detector).

Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager): One of the many creatures living on Mirrodin.
The most of them have been taken from their original plane by getting caught in one of Memnarch's souls traps but some of them are artifact creatures that still opposes Memnarch's mad plans.
They all scries as Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and some of them also scries as Artifact Creatures for Slobad.

Minions of Memnarch (Wolves)
Memnarch and his many minions have big plans for Mirrodin.
But first they need to capture Glissa sunseeker, because within her is the spark of a planeswalker, the one thing Memnarch needs to ascend to planewalker-hood and create a new perfect world of his own designs.

Memnarch and his minions win once their numbers are equal or larger then the inhabitants of Mirrodins (Team Villager) numbers.

Due the communication problems created by the moonsync plague the minions and Memnarch himself has lost connection with each other and don't know each other at the start of the game.

Note that all wolves got a villager role PM in addition to their normal wolf PM at the start of the game (including Memnarch and the beast of course) so they can use it to trick the villagers.

Minion of Memnarch (Traditional wolf role): Every night the minions of Memnarch can vote for a player they want to die.
If the majority of these votes are against another minion the first player that voted for him/her will instead learn his identity and the night-kill will be ignored. They scries as Minions of Memnarch (wolf) for a scryer or as Artifact Creatures for Slobad.

Eater of Days (Time-Beast)

When Mirrodin's varied civilizations developed ways to fight the levelers, Memnarch upped the stakes.

When the Eater of Days is lynched it will "eat" the next day-phase. This means that there will be two night-phases after each other. These night phases will be drawn together into one singel night phase (24 hours) so it means every role with a night action will send in two night actions during one night. It scries like Eater of Days (Time-Beast) for a scryer and like a Artifact Creature for Slobad.

Memnarch (Alpha/Devil)

In the blur between metal and flesh, Memnarch found madness

Memnarch can every night use the darksteel eye and his legions of spies to see the true role of a player and what artifacts they possess.
Memnarch is also immune to all artifacts powers so he can’t be killed by the Sword of Kaldra and if he is scried by the Helm of Kaldra he will be seen as a normal Inhabitant of Mirrodin (villager), but he still scries as a artifact creature for Slobad.
He can't use artifacts since his metal arms are not made to hold such things. Once Memnarch have killed Glissa and retrieved her planeswalker spark he will be able to recruit one Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) to his cause.
This attempt can be used until someone accepts it, then its gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Player List of the players that have made it inside Mirrodins Core for the final battle against Memnarch.

Mirrodins Core
Murska - Won the game, Memnarch (Alpha/Devil)
Vampiric - Lynched Day 10, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Tired N' Drowzy - Killed by Memnarch at the end of the game, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and Artifact Creature
Aemoh - Killed by Aether at the end of the game, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Aether - Won the game, The Eater of Days (Time Beast)
Dirk Kris - Killed Night 9, Glissa Sunseeker (Lynchpin)
Istari - Lynched Day 9, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
wolflord - Lynched Day 8, Minion of Memnarch (Wolf)
iceddragons - Killed by the Sword of Kaldra Night 7, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Reinholdt - Killed Night 7, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and Artifact Creature.
Malmagor Andrigal - Lynched Day 7, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Andre Fairchilde - Killed Night 6, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Duos - Killed Night 4, Slobad (Detector)
Vossik - Ach! Vossik, Run! Its the autolynchar! (Minion of Memnarch - wolf)
Recaiden - Killed Night 2, Bosh (Protector)
Hero 1.0 - Ach! Hero 1.0, Run! Its the autolynchar! (Villlager) and (Artifact Creature)
Selrach - Lynched Day 3, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and (Artifact Creature)
Mustadio - Ach! Mustadio, Run! Its the autolynchar! (Villlager) and (Artifact Creature)
Zar peter - Lynched Day 2, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Cult_of_the_Raven - Ach! Cult_of_the_Raven, Run! Its the autolynchar! (Minion of Memnarch - wolf)
Emperor Demonking - Lynched Day 1, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
Banjo1985 - Lynched Day 5, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and Artifact Creature
Griever - Killed Night 1, Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager)
hap_hazard - Lynched Day 6, Minion of Memnarch (wolf)
Jontom Xire - Lynched Day 4, Minion of Memnarch (wolf)
detrevnisiht - Ach! detrevnisiht, Run! Its the autolynchar! (Villager)
FF fanboy - Ach! FF fanboy, Run! Its the autolynchar! (Villager)

Total Number of Players left: 2

The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1 Q: And on resolving kills, come day time I've seen it done several ways. So is the cause of death revealed on death?

1 A: The cause of death is revealed on death, so players will know if it was the sword or the wolfs that killed a player during the night.

2 Q: If a kill on Glisa is stopped by Bosh what is revealed?

2 A: If Glissa is targeted by a night kill and Bosh sacrifice himself to stop it the name of Bosh will be revealed (since he dies) but not the name of Glissa.

3 Q: If the sword is used on Memnarch what is revealed?

3 A: If Memnarch was targeted by the Sword nothing will be revealed in the narration. The only one that will learn this is the player that used the sword that night.

4 Q: If a kill is baned what is revealed?

4 A: The name of the baned player will only be revealed if the player with the baning artifact wants it to be revealed. We will tell this to all the players that get the shield.

5 Q: Okay on the eater of days, is everyone supposed to send in a night action for day one, and a night action for night two, and then the nights are resolved in succesion. I.E. If the baner is killed on with one action does is the baner's second action no longer valid?

5 A: If the baner is killed during the first night (assuming he not baned himself that night) the second night action during the double night will no longer be vaild.

6 Q: Does the eater of days, and Memnarch get to vote on the night kill, even though the rules don't quite say that?

6 A: Yes, the eater of days and Memnarch will be able to vote for night kills even thought I did not mention this in the rules...

7 Q: Also when one of their own gets targeted of a night kill, what is revealed in the narration?

7 A: If the wolfs targeted one of their own the narration will simply say that no players was killed during this night.

8 Q: It says menanarch has a one-shot recruitment by killing Glissa. How does that work exactly?

8 A: Well if the Minions kills Glissa when Memnarch is still alive they can use a recruitment attempt on a selected player during the night.

At the end of the night they used the recruitment attempt they will see if the player they used it on accepted it or declined it.

If the player is not a Inhbitant of Mirrodin the recruitment attempt will fail (since it only can recruit villagers).

The recruitment attempt can be used once per night until its accepted, then its gone.

9 Q: Glissa starts with the killing sword; Memnarch, does he actually start with the Seer artifact.. or is it that he has a seer-like power, and *shows up* as ARTIFACT CREATURE if investigated?

9 A: Yes, Memnarch's power is not artifact based but he still shows up as a artifact creature if he is investegated by Slobad.
The seer with the helm would see Memnarch as a Villager and Slobad would see him as a artifact creature as you said.

10 Q: What happens if Glissa is defended with the artifact--does Bosh not sacrifice his life? What if Glissa is attacked during the night, but Bosh has the defended item on him--does he save Glissa, and is in turn kept alive by the artifact?

10 A: If Bosh would be protected the same night Glissa is the target of a night kill Bosh will still sacrifice himself and trigger his special ability. This is to avoid "double-protection" that will protect both Bosh and Glissa if the baner would protect Bosh during the night.

11 Q: Will we get an alert from the story when the Kaldra Guardian is summoned, or split up? (Even if we aren't neccessarily sure WHO has it..)

11 A: If the Keldra Guardian would be summoned the narrators will tell the players this, the same thing if it would be split. But you will of course not be told who "summoned" it.

12 Q: Will the narrator tell us what artifacts, if any, a killed person had? And will we be told if the artifacts were passed around during the night?

12 A: The players will not be told if a artifact is moved to another player during the night but you will be told if a killed player had a artifact and what kind of artifact he/she had.

13 Q: Who gets the artifacts if both the minions and Glissa target the same person for night kill, and that person happens to have an artifact?

13 A: The Artifact will go to the person who first sent in the night kill.

14 Q: Why are some creatures "Artifact Creatures"? Is this to make sure that the Wolves can blend in more easily (because Slobad scrys Wolves as Artifact creatures)?

Does somebody with one of the Artifacts show up as an "Artifact creature"?

14 A: Yes, Slobad will scry both the Minions and some of the villagers as artifact creatures this is to make it harder of Slobad to find the Minions.
Players with an artifact will not be shown as "artifact creatures" for slobad.

15 Q: Can you transfer a item to another player and use it during the same night?

15 A: Yes, you can do that.

Emperor Demonking
2008-10-30, 09:38 AM
Sign Me Up.

Fan
2008-10-30, 09:41 AM
In as a Darksteel Collosus.
Fear my inability to be summouned in any other format then Extended, and legacy!

Murska
2008-10-30, 10:14 AM
/me joins in.

Reinholdt
2008-10-30, 11:34 AM
In with slivers.

Madmal
2008-10-30, 11:43 AM
MtG werewolf? awesome. I'm in.

Istari
2008-10-30, 03:45 PM
In with slivers.

No fair, that was my idea :smallfrown:
In anyways:smallsigh:

banjo1985
2008-10-30, 03:49 PM
In a hovercraft full of eels...and also in this game :smalltongue:

I'll be the Small Furry Animal and kill you all! :smallbiggrin:

Vossik
2008-10-30, 03:50 PM
So in. It will take an act of god to stop me. Not even death or loss of the internet could prevent me from playing in this game!

Fan
2008-10-30, 03:53 PM
Oh, if we are going by monster themes I'm going abvsolutely broken.
Sya ,harro to my very little yet incredibly stupid freinds. THE FEY!

Reinholdt
2008-10-30, 04:11 PM
No fair, that was my idea :smallfrown:
In anyways:smallsigh:

They're the only things I know about/played with/used in Magic. I'm sticking to them to the bitter end. *plays four more and watches them grow exponentially in power* Yay!

Zar Peter
2008-10-30, 04:16 PM
I'm in! But without Roleplay since I know nothing about the setting.

Heroic
2008-10-30, 05:00 PM
I have been killed in most of my WW gaems, so... IN

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-10-30, 05:38 PM
I'm in.
what's this setting from? it sounds very interesting...

hap_hazard
2008-10-30, 06:01 PM
In. :smallbiggrin:

Recaiden
2008-10-30, 06:12 PM
In with slivers.

There are no slivers in mirrodin:smalltongue:

And IN! It's from Magic the gathering. Everything is metally.

Madmal
2008-10-30, 06:49 PM
I'm in.
what's this setting from? it sounds very interesting...

Mirrodin is a plane in the multiverse of Magic: the Gathering

http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Mirrodin

Jontom Xire
2008-10-31, 02:59 AM
Sounds very very cool.

Definitely in!

Griever
2008-10-31, 05:43 AM
In as a Steel Wall.

Lamech
2008-10-31, 02:40 PM
Did you want a co-narrator?

Shadowcaller
2008-10-31, 02:47 PM
Did you want a co-narrator?

Sure, I would like a co-narrator thank you.

Lamech
2008-10-31, 02:56 PM
Cool I would like to be a co-narrator then. Now to delete all those old PM's...

Shadowcaller
2008-10-31, 03:08 PM
Cool I would like to be a co-narrator then. Now to delete all those old PM's...

Okay, I will PM you once I got time.

Aemoh
2008-11-01, 09:31 PM
In.

And let it never be said that Shadowcaller's WW games aren't interesting :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2008-11-01, 09:58 PM
I don't play MTG, but I guess I'll join anyway.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-02, 02:09 PM
A light fog spills the on the trail during the moonless night. The solitary masked rider gallops past, seemingly fleeing as if a pack of hell hounds were on his trail.

The horse is weighed down, the clink of silver coin betraying the prescence of the riders flight.

Within seconds, the only trace of the passing is a trembling leaf.

Moments later the sound of pursuers...

The Kings road wardens pursue the highwayman in the dead of night until their frothing horses are unable to continue the pursuit.

"How does he travel so fast and sure in this night?! He must have sold his soul to a demon!"

Meanwhile, the rider pauses his weary steed, and nudges the horse off the path into a circle of Grugach standing stones.

"If this works... I should end up somewhere far from here and wealthy with this bag of silver..."

Lightning flashes from a cloudless sky, and the rider is gone to another new world...

(In.)

Selrahc
2008-11-02, 02:16 PM
What games am I in... hmmm... Rome, Grave Robbers, Smash Brothers. I can handle 4 easily enough. Count me in.

Vampiric
2008-11-02, 05:30 PM
I could go for another game... IN!

*is totally not a WW junkie...* *jacks up*

Mustiado
2008-11-02, 06:10 PM
In, utilizing my four Howling Mines, Library of Leng, massive amounts of Prosperity and my millstone to create a grind deck. Real players eliminate the other team's options, not their life points. :smallbiggrin:

Also, the Orphidian.

Duos
2008-11-03, 11:32 AM
In! And Mustiado, I'm afraid you're wrong. REAL players use innately overpowered combo to get their decks banned. *whips out Ravager/Affinity Deck* BWAHAHAHAHA!:smallamused:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-03, 01:04 PM
Inspired by Ravnica, City of Wolves, I'm assuming?

I think it's Kaldra, not Keldra.

I'm in, though.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-03, 01:17 PM
Inspired by Ravnica, City of Wolves, I'm assuming?

I think it's Kaldra, not Keldra.

I'm in, though.

Well not really, I have had the idea of this game in my head for some time. That the games started about the same time is just a wierd coincidence:smallwink:.

Your right about the Keldra thought, *goes to change it*.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-05, 02:40 AM
The game have now reached the minimum players needed but it would need about 7 more people to start directly, that was the number I was aiming for in this game.

Duos
2008-11-06, 09:23 AM
*bump*
C'mon, people. It's Mirrodin, AND werewolf! how can you resist the lure of shiny?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-11-07, 06:40 AM
*visits*
*steals shiny*
*leaves a note that he´s in to many ww games already*

detrevnisisiht
2008-11-07, 08:44 AM
dinner??????

Shadowcaller
2008-11-09, 06:15 PM
There is now about 1 week left untill the game starts, I'm going to leave the recruitment open until the 16 November (and maybe even the 17 November).

If you want to join the game then I suggest that you sign up now before its too late.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-11, 12:30 PM
Oh, sign me up!
I wanna try an ACTUAL werewolf game.
Squee!

Aether
2008-11-12, 01:17 AM
I'm in.

This would be my first Mafia/Werewolf game... I've read over a couple threads and am generally aware of the roles. (i.e. Innocents, Villains, Good Guy Specials, Masons..)

I'd like a bit of clarification, however: Glissa starts with the killing sword; the Memnarch, does he actually start with the Seer artifact.. or is it that he has a seer-like power, and *shows up* as ARTIFACT CREATURE if investigated?

So theoretically the Seer should scry him and get an answer of "normal villager" and Slobad should also scry him and get an answer of "artifact creature," to get past his disguise?

Also: What happens if Glissa is defended with the artifact--does Bosh not sacrifice his life? What if Glissa is attacked during the night, but Bosh has the defended item on him--does he save Glissa, and is in turn kept alive by the artifact?

What is the order of actions? (Usually important, but maybe I overlooked the rules that made this question unnecessary..)

Will we get an alert from the story when the Kaldra Guardian is summoned, or split up? (Even if we aren't neccessarily sure WHO has it..)

Will the narrator tell us what artifacts, if any, a killed person had?

Will we be told if the artifacts were passed around during the night?

Again, this is my first sign up, so I may be a bit nervous/noobish and chatty..

EDIT: Am I correct in assuming that anybody hit with the mob vote is D-E-D, dead? No matter their protection or guardians or powers, do not pass Go, do not collect 200$?

Griever
2008-11-12, 01:35 AM
All reasonable and sound questions.

I'll go grab a large, pointy stick and awaken Shadowcaller.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-12, 02:44 AM
I'm in.

This would be my first Mafia/Werewolf game... I've read over a couple threads and am generally aware of the roles. (i.e. Innocents, Villains, Good Guy Specials, Masons..)

I'd like a bit of clarification, however: Glissa starts with the killing sword; the Memnarch, does he actually start with the Seer artifact.. or is it that he has a seer-like power, and *shows up* as ARTIFACT CREATURE if investigated?

So theoretically the Seer should scry him and get an answer of "normal villager" and Slobad should also scry him and get an answer of "artifact creature," to get past his disguise?

Also: What happens if Glissa is defended with the artifact--does Bosh not sacrifice his life? What if Glissa is attacked during the night, but Bosh has the defended item on him--does he save Glissa, and is in turn kept alive by the artifact?

What is the order of actions? (Usually important, but maybe I overlooked the rules that made this question unnecessary..)

Will we get an alert from the story when the Kaldra Guardian is summoned, or split up? (Even if we aren't neccessarily sure WHO has it..)

Will the narrator tell us what artifacts, if any, a killed person had?

Will we be told if the artifacts were passed around during the night?

Again, this is my first sign up, so I may be a bit nervous/noobish and chatty..

EDIT: Am I correct in assuming that anybody hit with the mob vote is D-E-D, dead? No matter their protection or guardians or powers, do not pass Go, do not collect 200$?

Yes, Memnarch's power is not artifact based but he still shows up as a artifact creature if he is investegated by Slobad.
The seer with the helm would see Memnarch as a Villager and Slobad would see him as a artifact creature as you said.

If Glissa would be protected the same night she is the target of a night-kill it will not trigger Bosh ability and make him sacrifice himself (and Glissa will survive the night too of course).
If Bosh would be protected the same night Glissa is targeted by the night-kill, Bosh would not die and neither would Glissa. But it would not trigger his special sacrifice ability.

Edit: Rule change, If Bosh would be protected the same night Glissa is the target of a night kill Bosh will still sacrifice himself and trigger his special ability. This is to avoid "double-protection" that will protect both Bosh and Glissa if the baner would protect Bosh during the night.

The order of actions are not really that important, since all seer investigate results come at the end of the night anyway.
If there would be a "order" the protection action would come first and then the night kill and the swords killing ability.

If the Keldra Guardian would be summoned the narrators will tell the players this, the same thing if it would be split. But you will of course not be told who "summoned" it.

The players will not be told if a artifact is moved to another player during the night but you will be told if a killed player had a artifact and what kind of artifact he/she had.

The protection actions are for night kills only, no kind of protection in this game would protect you from a lynch.

Its good that you are asking these questions, otherwise other players (even some of the more experienced ones) would ask them once the game have started.
Now I can clarify all the rules in time so no players need to ask me of this when the game is already underway.

wolflord
2008-11-12, 10:30 PM
hey, I'm new, and I would like to join. Sweet.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-16, 05:23 PM
The Multiverse, a infinite space of a endless number of dimensions and realities, here the remnants of Jenova fought against the now extincted Tallus, in Ravnica the guild war still wages and in the world of gods the last egyptian gods are losing their foothold on the world.

But removed from all of these events in a small pocket plane lies the metal world of Mirrodin.
Here a experiment have been issued, creatures from different planes have all been taken here to bring life to this otherwise lifeless plane.
A entire Eco-system have been created for a experiment, a experiment created by Memnarch, the guardian of Mirrodin.

We travel to the ground level of Mirrodin and then we go trough it. Deep within Mirrodin to the hallow core of the plane, at the very center, lies Panopticon, the fortress of the guardian.

Inside the guardians voice is echoing trough the halls, it sounds like he is talking to someone.
There the guardian is, four metal legs, a huge container of blinkmonth serum on his head and looking at his own arm.
There was blood on it, the guardian of Mirrodin was bleeding.
Is this what you intended for me? Is this your punishment for Memnarchs failure?!
He slammed his bleeding fist into the control table, it hurt.
When Memnarch was made, was this what you envisioned for him?!
He held his arm up in the air as a proof of his own weak flesh.

Once Memnarch had been like his servant Malil, made up entirely by metal but as the years had passed more and more of his body had been transformed into flesh.

Now his weakened flesh had forced him to build the metal legs so he could even move on his own.
This is not what you intended Memnarch to be is it? To become a creature of flesh?
He listened.
Of course not, Memnarch has done good, always, there must be something else, have you forsaken Memnarch, your loyal servant?
A pause.
So why is this happening, why is Memnarchs body turned into flesh if you wanted him to take care of this plane?
Another pause.
Very well, Memnarch will find the answer if it is your wish for him to do.
He listened again.
I thought not.
He drawn out silent followed but was broken once again by Memnarchs voice.
But everything is working perfectly there won’t be long now, Memnarch knows were it is.
With his four spider-like legs he paced across the laboratory floor to a scrying pedestal in the middle of the room. Moving with a considerable speed for a being bearing such a girth.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/Memnarch.jpg

Settling down before the silvery pool he looked at the swirls that it had begun emitting.

As Memnarch stood there staring into the pool the doors to the laboratory slide open and a figure entered the lab. At the first glance it would have looked like a normal built human but a closer look revealed that it was made purely of metal.

Master? What are you doing?

Come Malil, see what we have found.

The being called Malil stepped closer to Memnarch and the scrying pool that now had begun changing colors, wavering into a dark blue color.

Images soon begun forming, images of a building, no many buildings, a city.

She is there, the one, the elf girl, see now? Memnarch have not failed!

Who, Master?

Silence! If Memnarch wanted to speak to you Memnarch would have addressed you!

Quietly Malil stepped back again.

Memnarch is so close now, has he not done good?
He listened.
Of course he has, Memnarch has done everything asked of him and more to that! And now I have the right to claim my reward for all Memnarch's hard work!

After that the guardian just stood there silent until he said, Well what are you waiting for?

What is your will master? Malil replied nervously.

He guardian sighted and pointed at the images of a elf girl in the scrying pool.
Bring her to us.

Malil bowed and hurried to obey his masters will.

He marched across the curved corridors of Panopticon down in the elevator that lead up to the ground level of the fortress.
Out the Windows, at the center of Mirrodin, a huge ball of blue-white mana floated above everything. Below that, the ground curved up in every direction encircling the glowing sphere and eventually meeting itself on the other side, forming both the floor and the ceiling of the interior.

Pointy chrome towers, called mycosynth, rose from the ground, reaching up like gnarled, sharpened fingers gasping for the ball of power above them.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/Mycosynth_lattice.jpg

Soon the elevator slowed down and eventually stopped. Malil walked down a short ramp to a room filled with metal creatures.
Each creature had different weapons, some were small but agile others were larger but had more physical strength.

But each one of them had been created by Memnarch for a single purpose, to carry out his will.
They crouched, quietly ready and loyal, prepared to stay where they were for an eternity or cut down an army at a moment’s notice.

Malil smiled. Open the gates, The Guardian wishes us to bring back an elf!

And soon within all the various regions of Mirrodin there was levelers, Myrs, Reclaimers, and some even more sinister machines. All looking for something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Starts with a Day that will end in about 72 Hours

Remember that you if you want can move from one region of Mirrodin to another by PM'ing the narrators. The regions have no real game play effect but please try to only RP with players within your region.

In the game scry interface is going to be keept and during the first day of the game a player needs atleast 25 % of the votes to get lynched.

And as I said in the last post but deleted, I removed Raksha Golden Cub (Alpha Mason) from the game.

The FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1 Q: And on resolving kills, come day time I've seen it done several ways. So is the cause of death revealed on death?

1 A: The cause of death is revealed on death, so players will know if it was the sword or the wolfs that killed a player during the night.

2 Q: If a kill on Glisa is stopped by Bosh what is revealed?

2 A: If Glissa is targeted by a night kill and Bosh sacrifice himself to stop it the name of Bosh will be revealed (since he dies) but not the name of Glissa.

3 Q: If the sword is used on Memnarch what is all revealed?

3 A: If Memnarch was targeted by the Sword nothing will be revealed in the narration. The only one that will learn this is the player that used the sword that night.

4 Q: If a kill is baned what is all revealed?

4 A: The name of the baned player will only be revealed if the player with the baning artifact wants it to be revealed. We will tell this to all the players that get the shield.

5 Q: Okay on the eater of days, is everyone supposed to send in a night action for day one, and a night action for night two, and then the nights are resolved in succesion. I.E. If the baner is killed on with one action does is the baner's second action no longer valid?

5 A: If the baner is killed during the first night (assuming he not baned himself that night) the second night action during the double night will no longer be vaild.

6 Q: Does the eater of days, and Memnarch get to vote on the night kill, even though the rules don't quite say that?

6 A: Yes, the eater of days and Memnarch will be able to vote for night kills even thought I did not mention this in the rules...

7 Q: Also when one of their own gets targeted of a night kill, what is revealed in the narration?

7 A: If the wolfs targeted one of their own the narration will simply say that no players was killed during this night.

8 Q: It says menanarch has a one-shot recruitment by killing Glissa. How does that work exactly?

8 A: Well if the Minions kills Glissa when Memnarch is still alive they can use a recruitment attempt on a selected player during the night.

At the end of the night they used the recruitment attempt they will see if the player they used it on accepted it or declined it.

If the player is not a Inhbitant of Mirrodin the recruitment attempt will fail AKA the player can't accept it (since it only can recruit villagers).

The recruitment attempt can be used until someone accepts it, then its gone.

9 Q: Glissa starts with the killing sword; Memnarch, does he actually start with the Seer artifact.. or is it that he has a seer-like power, and *shows up* as ARTIFACT CREATURE if investigated?

9 A: Yes, Memnarch's power is not artifact based but he still shows up as a artifact creature if he is investegated by Slobad.

10 Q: What happens if Glissa is defended with the artifact--does Bosh not sacrifice his life? What if Glissa is attacked during the night, but Bosh has the defended item on him--does he save Glissa, and is in turn kept alive by the artifact?

10 A: If Bosh would be protected the same night Glissa is the target of a night kill Bosh will still sacrifice himself and trigger his special ability. This is to avoid "double-protection" that will protect both Bosh and Glissa if the baner would protect Bosh during the night.

11 Q: Will we get an alert from the story when the Kaldra Guardian is summoned, or split up? (Even if we aren't neccessarily sure WHO has it..)

11 A: If the Keldra Guardian would be summoned the narrators will tell the players this, the same thing if it would be split. But you will of course not be told who "summoned" it.

12 Q: Will the narrator tell us what artifacts, if any, a killed person had? And will we be told if the artifacts were passed around during the night?

12 A: The players will not be told if a artifact is moved to another player during the night but you will be told if a killed player had a artifact and what kind of artifact he/she had.

13 Q: Who gets the artifacts if both the minions and Glissa target the same person for night kill, and that person happens to have an artifact?

13 A: The Artifact will go to the person who first sent in the night kill.

14 Q: Why are some creatures "Artifact Creatures"? Is this to make sure that the Wolves can blend in more easily (because Slobad scrys Wolves as Artifact creatures)?

Does somebody with one of the Artifacts show up as an "Artifact creature"?

14 A: Yes, Slobad will scry both the Minions and some of the villagers as artifact creatures this is to make it harder of Slobad to find the Minions.
Players with an artifact will not be shown as "artifact creatures" for slobad.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-16, 05:54 PM
Nooo! I've been forgotten!:smallwink:

Through a vast tunnel underneath the Quicksilver sea, a lone myr makes his way towards the Seat of the Synod. He comes bearing news. As he runs underneath the metallic sea, the many moons overhead reflect the light into the tunnel, producing an eerie glow. Finally, after what seemed like days, the myr walks through the last door and into the large complex. He climbs a large staircase, and soon approaches the many figures gathered around a table. "Greetings," the small metal creature begins, "I come bearing news." The myr digs into his vast memory to retrieve the message given to it. "The one called Memnarch has come to the surface, seeking the one called Glissa Sunseeker. The time to act has come."

wolflord
2008-11-16, 06:22 PM
Woot I got in!

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-16, 06:50 PM
Is this going to be the game thread too?

wolflord
2008-11-16, 06:52 PM
Is this going to be the game thread too?

I do believe so.

Selrahc
2008-11-16, 08:28 PM
1. I assume we want to create the "Kaldra Guardian"

2. Whenever someone with an artifact is night killed, the artifact passes to the one who night killed them.

3. Shadowcaller has said that the person who sends in the night action first will get the artifacts if two people both attempt to kill someone.

With that in mind, I have a plan. Glissa can send in their night action in advance. That night action will be to kill one of the masons, probably Rakdos, since he doesn't seem to do anything special. This will assure that you get first kill rights to the artifacts.

How do you get the artifacts? Well Rakdos can come forward to the village and ask for the artifacts.

So either:
1. Rakdos comes forward, gets given the artifacts, gets killed by Glissa and the Mason team is suddenly in possession of a powerful artifact.
2. Rakdos comes forward, and a minion of memnarch also comes forward.

If 2 people claiming to be Rakdos come forward, then nobody transfer artifacts to anybody. Glissa can kill the fake, and I assume the wolves would kill the real. We will have effectively traded one mason for one wolf, something that I think is a pretty good deal.

Anyone see a problem with this? We've got until the end of the day to get this thing working if we want to do it today.

Vampiric
2008-11-16, 08:46 PM
The rust covered pole screamed and warped, as the pressure built.

The metal bent and crumpled under the full weight.

More poles formed under the iron shell, bending and shifting, pushing it upwards.

The rust-beetle screeched as it forced it's weight forward, through the Tangle.

It's movements appeared erratic, as though confused.

Surrounded by this much metal, it's senses were scrambled - life and inanimate objects became one and the same. It was a miracle that it was able to retain it's body parts, never mind conciousness...

((For those of us who want to RP, but don't know the material, can you explain the differences between the regions? I'm not sure how RPing in the Tangle will be different from RPing in, say, Mephidross.))

Reinholdt
2008-11-16, 08:50 PM
((I really dislike in thread claiming early. But some actual reasons why this is dangerous:
-All items are transferred at night (and can't be used the night they're transferred I believe, but I'm not sure on that), so if the person is dead the transfer fails.
-Actions have to target players not roles, so sending an action in advance like that probably won't work.
-Keldra Guardian cannot defend itself so if found out and killed by the wolves, all items go to the wolves.
-Keldra Guardian is not much more powerful than the three items separated and due to their separation are harder for the wolves to gather (the wolves benefit from a Keldra Guardian much more than the villagers do since they know who to target with kills.)
That's that. If you guys still want to risk it, be my guest. I won't stop you.))

A fying sliver shows up in the Oxidda Mountains.

wolflord
2008-11-16, 08:52 PM
Hey Vampiric could you help me out with RPing in the Tangle i play Magic and know of Mirrodin but not sure what the Tangle is.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-16, 08:55 PM
Look at the Forest cards of Mirrodin. That is the tangle's landscape. It is made of many huge, metal trees, and there are many small paths formed into the bark. Mephidross is a large, flat plain of goo. The difference would be between your post and "The sound of sloshing can be heard far off. Several minutes later, a large metal beetle, covered in tar, emerged from the darkness, trudging through the viscous muck."

Mustiado
2008-11-16, 08:56 PM
I think I'm going to publicly stand against selrahc's plan, if only I don't want to gain an unfair advantage this early. That's the kind of thing saved for last second desperation villager victories... I want this to be a battle of wits, even though I'm unarmed. :smallconfused:

Selrahc
2008-11-16, 08:59 PM
-Actions have to target players not roles, so sending an action in advance like that probably won't work.

Glissa is part of the mason group. They know who the person they are targeting is.

Keldra Guardian cannot defend itself so if found out and killed by the wolves, all items go to the wolves.

Well Glissa has an inbuilt one use bane, in the form of the Protector. If the protector gets killed, scatter the items among any network you've built up.

Keldra Guardian is not much more powerful than the three items separated and due to their separation are harder for the wolves to gather

I think that's answered by my previous point.

All items are transferred at night (and can't be used the night they're transferred I believe, but I'm not sure on that), so if the person is dead the transfer fails.

Hmmm... Is that how the transfer works? That could be a real problem.
I would have assumed that the transfer happens, and then the player is killed.

wolflord
2008-11-16, 09:06 PM
Look at the Forest cards of Mirrodin. That is the tangle's landscape. It is made of many huge, metal trees, and there are many small paths formed into the bark. Mephidross is a large, flat plain of goo. The difference would be between your post and "The sound of sloshing can be heard far off. Several minutes later, a large metal beetle, covered in tar, emerged from the darkness, trudging through the viscous muck."

Ahhhhh. Thank you I see now. Now I just need to know some of the creatures.

Selrahc
2008-11-16, 09:42 PM
Wacky idea 1 having already been proposed, here is wacky idea number 2.

We separate ourselves out into artifact creatures and non artifact creatures.
The masons can lie with impunity, because no one can check their facts, so the wolves have no viable "ignore" group for their night kills.

Slobad scans everyone who has claimed to not be an artifact creature, looking for liars. Anyone who lies, is very likely to be a wolf, and can be killed by Glissa. In the process, he builds up a rather large network of people who can't possibly be the Alpha.

The seer can scry the ones who have claimed to be artifact creatures, looking for wolves.

As a village, we lynch only those who have claimed to be artifact creatures. As villagers, we tell the truth about whether or not we are an artifact creature.

It would only work if everyone was willing to give us a statement about whether or not they are an artifact creature though.(I am one. An Artifact creature villager with no items, and hence the mechanically worst role in the game. :smallbiggrin:)

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-16, 09:49 PM
I am also an artifact creature aligned with the village with no items. I am a lowly myr... Please clear me :smallfrown:

wolflord
2008-11-16, 09:53 PM
I'm still not sure what is going on.

Aether
2008-11-16, 10:14 PM
Is it me, or is Duos listed under Mephidross and the Quicksilver Sea??

Why was one of the Masons, the Alpha, removed? There are now less networked good guys...

Umh... Somehow this, uh, seems a bit flawed.. Is Glyssa meant to be the one to form the Kaldra Guardian?

Anyway... Glyssa starts off with one artifact. There are two more to be collected.. Hm.

Clarification requested: Do only Mirrodin Villagers start off with the artifacts? Or is there a possibility that one of the Wolves or Wolf specials randomly started off with an artifact due to randomness?

Anyway.. Now that I think about it, Glyssa is actually a very good person to build the Kaldra Guardian for. Usually if the KG is formed, there's a worry that that person will get ganked and the artifacts stolen before you can say "can i hav ur stuff?" But Glyssa will be protected by Bosh-- so she won't lose the artifacts. Furthermore, Bosh's sacrifice will prevent the next night-kill; during that time Glyssa will be able to pass off the shield and magic helmet to somebody else; the baner can then defend her (since her position's been outed) and they can keep functioning.

Worst comes to worst she can give Slobad an artifact, probably the sword, and use the Shield on herself since the Kaldra guardian is no longer active. She'll also thereby be defending the seer artifact--more valuable than the sword, IMO.

Anyway.. Um.

Hey, here's an idea for a network starter or a... something.. The Baner can protect him/herself!! If *somebody* is going to out himself or volunteer to draw the fire, it could be the Baner.. the only person likely to survive the night kills.

I don't like the idea of sacrificing a Mason because for some reason, the Alpha was removed from the game. (IIRC, he would've been immune to night-kills; the perfect spokesman for the Masons group!) The only ones left now are Glyssa, who has an artifact; her meatshield; and the only guy who can help narrow-down the Devil. (IMO Slobad would be the best at finding the Memnarch because the regular scryer wouldn't be able to..)

Things to think about:
*The Memnarch might be able to masquerade as a seer.. or claim to have hooked up with the seer and been fed info..
*The guy with the Baner artifact might be the only person who could possibly out him/herself and remain alive... thus he/she might serve as a spokesman of sorts...
*Glyssa might be able to out herself successfully. If she outs herself, her identity could be publicly proven if the Wolves try to kill her and Bosh sacrifices himself.
At that point we'll have confirmation as to the truth, and the artifact holders can contact her and start defending her. Thing is, though, I'm still hesitant of "sacrificing" a Mason to get a mouthpiece...

Confirmations wanted:
**Can the Memnarch recruit only *villagers* after Glyssa is killed? What happens if he unknowingly selects a wolf to recruit? Is he told of the wolf and told to try again? Is the wolf about being the subject of a recruiting attempt?
**If Bosh sacrifices himself, will we know who he defended--i.e., who Glyssa is? If not, we're pretty much boned. The Wolves only trigger his sacrifice if they target Glyssa; if they see Bosh dead, they'll realize they targeted Glyssa... or if they're scattered on their votes and aren't sure who voted correctly, they'll simply vote the same way they did before...
**Why was the fourth Mason role removed?

wolflord
2008-11-16, 11:24 PM
I just hope no one does what this guy I know did. We were playing Mafia and when someone asked how many Mafia there were he said, "well there's got to bo two of us."

Shadowcaller
2008-11-17, 02:05 AM
I have now added a FAQ to the first post in the game, however this will be the game thread so don't go looking for other threads then this one.

If you got any questions please check the rules and then the FAQ first, if that do not answer your questions just ask me and Lamech.

Edit: The game have started with a day that will end in 72 hours, or less now as the game started some hours ago.

Griever
2008-11-17, 03:31 AM
Selrahc. You claim to be an artifact creature villager, hmmmm....

Perhaps you are just being an extremely active villager, or perhaps you are actually Memnarch, hoping that no one is paying enough attention to see some flaws in your plan that would end up with the wolves getting a net gain.

Possibly my paranoia acting up, but possibly not. And I prefer to tie up loose ends of probability.

Jontom Xire
2008-11-17, 05:43 AM
I point at Recaiden. No particular reason. This is day one after all.

Selrahc
2008-11-17, 08:06 AM
Perhaps you are just being an extremely active villager, or perhaps you are actually Memnarch, hoping that no one is paying enough attention to see some flaws in your plan that would end up with the wolves getting a net gain.

What are the flaws in the first plan that would result in the wolves an advantage?

I don't see them. As far as I can tell, no information is revealed to the wolves, and the cost of the plan is one mason, and a night of scrying and baning. In return we get a powerful artifact in the hands of the masons. Imagine how easy a werewolf game would be if the masons knew the seer and the baner and someone who could kill people right from the start.

The second plan is admittedly a bit more dicey. So much stuff could happen with it that I can't really know for certain that it would be good for the villagers.

Aemoh
2008-11-17, 08:14 AM
*first day random point at Istari*

I literally just pointed at the screen :smallsmile:

Zar Peter
2008-11-17, 10:04 AM
I think I'm going to publicly stand against selrahc's plan, if only I don't want to gain an unfair advantage this early. That's the kind of thing saved for last second desperation villager victories... I want this to be a battle of wits, even though I'm unarmed. :smallconfused:

That's the spirit... point at Selrahc because of the lack of any evidence.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-17, 10:21 AM
Is it me, or is Duos listed under Mephidross and the Quicksilver Sea??

Yeah, that is correct and I have fixed that now, thanks for pointing it out.

Clarification requested: Do only Mirrodin Villagers start off with the artifacts? Or is there a possibility that one of the Wolves or Wolf specials randomly started off with an artifact due to randomness?

Yes, as the rules say only villagers will start with the baning and the seer item.

Confirmations wanted:
**Can the Memnarch recruit only *villagers* after Glyssa is killed? What happens if he unknowingly selects a wolf to recruit? Is he told of the wolf and told to try again? Is the wolf about being the subject of a recruiting attempt?
**If Bosh sacrifices himself, will we know who he defended--i.e., who Glyssa is? If not, we're pretty much boned. The Wolves only trigger his sacrifice if they target Glyssa; if they see Bosh dead, they'll realize they targeted Glyssa... or if they're scattered on their votes and aren't sure who voted correctly, they'll simply vote the same way they did before...
**Why was the fourth Mason role removed?

Check the FAQ I think the answers to those questions will be there.
And for the question why the fourth mason was removed, lets just say I did it to balance the game a bit more.

Edit: I have now clarified the rules for artifact moving, check the rules to find more about this.

Dirk Kris
2008-11-17, 10:39 AM
Jontom Xire

((random and subject to change))

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-17, 11:11 AM
ZP, he's voting for Selrhac, because Selrhac is trying to win the game for the town.

Murska
2008-11-17, 11:31 AM
I wanted to point at JX but he's already been pointed at so... Aemoh.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-11-17, 11:33 AM
EDK, so is griever, as well.

I think selrahc's plans might work, but they are rather complicated, and I can see a lot of things that can go wrong. You can try, but I've seen so much carnage happen to plans like this, it's not even funny.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-17, 11:38 AM
No, Griever is voting Selrhac because he thinks Selrhac might be a wolf.

Selrahc
2008-11-17, 12:05 PM
I think selrahc's plans might work, but they are rather complicated, and I can see a lot of things that can go wrong. You can try, but I've seen so much carnage happen to plans like this, it's not even funny.

Well the first one definitely won't work now that the artifact rules have been clarified a bit.

The second one is a bit more tricky. It could work, it could backfire, and it requires a high level of participation.

Zar Peter
2008-11-17, 12:52 PM
Wacky idea 1 having already been proposed, here is wacky idea number 2.

We separate ourselves out into artifact creatures and non artifact creatures.
The masons can lie with impunity, because no one can check their facts, so the wolves have no viable "ignore" group for their night kills.

Slobad scans everyone who has claimed to not be an artifact creature, looking for liars. Anyone who lies, is very likely to be a wolf, and can be killed by Glissa. In the process, he builds up a rather large network of people who can't possibly be the Alpha.

The seer can scry the ones who have claimed to be artifact creatures, looking for wolves.

As a village, we lynch only those who have claimed to be artifact creatures. As villagers, we tell the truth about whether or not we are an artifact creature.

It would only work if everyone was willing to give us a statement about whether or not they are an artifact creature though.(I am one. An Artifact creature villager with no items, and hence the mechanically worst role in the game. :smallbiggrin:)

I'm mostly pointing at Selrahc because he told me I should do so :smallwink:

wolflord
2008-11-17, 01:20 PM
Points at Griever
Why? Because I feel that he is being way to suspicious of Selrahc on the first day.

Vossik
2008-11-17, 02:02 PM
Zar Peter because I said so.

Reinholdt
2008-11-17, 02:21 PM
((First day random at Andre Fairchilde.))

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-17, 05:15 PM
As the council decides on an action to take, the myr glances up, noticing Emperor Demonking sitting at the table with a sly grin on his face. The myr's eyes flash green as he scans the character, hoping to discern his honesty.

Zar Peter
2008-11-17, 06:15 PM
ZP, he's voting for Selrhac, because Selrhac is trying to win the game for the town.

I just wanted to reply to this, I know it's useless but anyway... Yes, I don't want a win for the town if it's gained by finding a loophole in the rules. In fact, if you find a loophole in the rules please PM it to the narrators so they can fix the game. Remember: The wolves in every game want to have a fair chance, too.

I once won Llama Llama Duck for the villagers by a loophole. I still have a bad feeling about this game and think of it as lost. Or at last not played right.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-17, 06:42 PM
I just wanted to reply to this, I know it's useless but anyway... Yes, I don't want a win for the town if it's gained by finding a loophole in the rules. In fact, if you find a loophole in the rules please PM it to the narrators so they can fix the game. Remember: The wolves in every game want to have a fair chance, too.

I once won Llama Llama Duck for the villagers by a loophole. I still have a bad feeling about this game and think of it as lost. Or at last not played right.

((Hmm well I think I have covered the most of the loop holes, the artifacts can't be moved around like crazy among the villagers as I understand it Selrahc's plan was based on.
I checked trough the game some times before I started it and made some changes like removing the alpha mason and some other stuff.
But as Zar Peter said, notify me if there are any of these "loop-holes"))

hap_hazard
2008-11-17, 06:48 PM
Shadowcaller's the boss-man.
Zar Peter's been pointed at.

Tired N' Drowzy.

Istari
2008-11-17, 07:24 PM
Murska for stealing my point
Also are we supposed to claim artifact/non-artifact or what

Recaiden
2008-11-17, 07:25 PM
Emperor Demonking i don't think I need to expain myself.

Aether
2008-11-17, 08:39 PM
"No, Griever is voting Selrhac because he thinks Selrhac might be a wolf."

Aha.. So the difference is why someone is voting for Selrhac. If they're suspicious of Selrahc being a wolf, that's a good reason. But you don't think Zar Peter's voting reason (or lack thereof) is good enough--and hence your suspicion?

Recaiden: Humor me. Why Emperor Demon King? Vossik voted for Zar Peter. Didn't even give a reason. Zar Peter didn't give much of a reason for voting the way he did, either.

Nobody can give much of a concrete reason why they're voting they way they're voting on Day 1 beyond "all I know is my gut tells me... maybe" or "I don't like this guy/I have a grudge against him."

(Q: will scrys from the guy with the artifact, tell if people are Artifact Creatures? That is to say; if an Artifact Creature Villager is scried by the guy with the helm, will the target show up as a Villager, or as a Villager and Artifact Creature? Pardon if this has been addressed already.. I needed to clarify my confusion...)

Also, I have a question. Should we ask the Baner to tell, via the narration, who he protected? It seems like a good idea to me. Otherwise, we won't be able to tell between a night where nobody died because the Baner defended them, or because the wolves voted for one of their own, and have thus started a network...

No votes yet.

EDIT: Also, how does the Memnarch's recruitment works? It's... refuseable? Wtf? Does the guy invited get told who invited him, or only that he is given the choice of joining the bad guys? If he does decide to join, will he and his recruiter--the Memnarch--be aware of each other? (Seems likely; the Memnarch would have to be told if his recruiting attempt worked because he gets to try until somebody accepts. As soon as somebody accepts, he'll know who it is and can contact him.)

Some of the mafia/werewolf rules/roles are.. different from what I'd imagined they'd be. Never knew there'd be a Devil, Alpha or possible recruiter.

Also... why is the guy who can defend people called the "Baner"? Wouldn't Defender or Protector be more accurate?

I'm getting a bit irritated with making edits for trivial misspellings and typos... can't I just get it right the first time? :smallannoyed:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-17, 08:48 PM
I think the bane should PM who they saved, and the person who was saved can roleplay it, i.e. "Last night, I saw a strange man following me around. Before I knew it, strange beetle-like assassins descended upon me. I ran for my life, for they were about to kill me - When suddenly, the strange figure jumped out from behind a nearby shrub, crushing the bugs beneath his fist. I looked up to see a large, iron giant looming before me. He nodded to me, and walked away. I... I do not know why anyone would want to kill me. Perhaps this strange giant can see into the future... Perhaps he was instructed to protect me. I'm fairly certain I will die without ever knowing."

'Bane' refers to keeping something away, in this case, the enemy.

Aether
2008-11-17, 09:26 PM
I think the bane should PM who they saved, and the person who was saved can roleplay it, i.e. "Last night, I saw a strange man following me around. Before I knew it, strange beetle-like assassins descended upon me. I ran for my life, for they were about to kill me - When suddenly, the strange figure jumped out from behind a nearby shrub, crushing the bugs beneath his fist. I looked up to see a large, iron giant looming before me. He nodded to me, and walked away. I... I do not know why anyone would want to kill me. Perhaps this strange giant can see into the future... Perhaps he was instructed to protect me. I'm fairly certain I will die without ever knowing."

'Bane' refers to keeping something away, in this case, the enemy.

Uhh... Hahah, um, you realize that will give away the Baner to whomever he protected it? Because you're implying that the person protected will be told he/she was protected and then roleplay that knowledge to the rest of us.

If I'm right, the Baner can tell Shadowcaller to mention WHO was kept safe during the night, so if somebody was successfully protected it can be shown through the narration.

Whereas if I understood you correctly, you want to Baner to PM somebody with "hey, you're safe tonight!" Unless you mean the Baner can give permission to Shadowcaller... who will then PM whomever was saved with the info/fluff that he was protected?

EDIT: Also, I thought Bane meant a curse or to curse... or something that is especially deadly to or good at killing/destroying something. It's not like a Geass or a ward.

Recaiden
2008-11-17, 10:22 PM
"Bane" comes from the werewolf games, as in wolvesbane, belladona. It's deadly to werewolves, and one player, the "(wolves)baner" can use it to protect someone from werewolves. The word has been turned into a different noun, a verb, back into a third noun, and generally incorporated into english here.

Selrahc
2008-11-17, 10:52 PM

Aha.. So the difference is why someone is voting for Selrhac. If they're suspicious of Selrhac being a wolf, that's a good reason. But you don't think Zar Peter's voting reason (or lack thereof) is good enough--and hence your suspicion?

I'm just going to point out that my name is Selrahc, not Selrhac, since the alternate spelling is apparently catching on.

Emperor Demonking
2008-11-18, 10:26 AM

Aha.. So the difference is why someone is voting for Selrhac. If they're suspicious of Selrahc being a wolf, that's a good reason. But you don't think Zar Peter's voting reason (or lack thereof) is good enough--and hence your suspicion?
:

Yeah, you're correct.

Hyozo
2008-11-18, 10:34 AM
I think I'll point at Dirk Kris since I have no leads and he's not likely to actually be lynched.

Duos
2008-11-18, 11:25 AM
The Atog (http://www.coolstuffinc.com/images/Products/mtg%20art/Mirrodin/Atog.jpg) scampered across the spires, high above the muck and mire of the Dross. It stops for a moment, scenting the sweet scent of magic and metal. It peers down through the ghoulish green haze and spies Emperor Demonking. Was that delicious artifact smell coming from him? The Atog scurries down the side of the chimney, intent on finding out.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-18, 04:05 PM
Well, if the baner protects the man from an attempted murder, then you know the man must be clear, and the baner would therefore be safe PMing the person they saved...

EDIT: Duos, you know atogs do not exist in Mirrodin (if my memory serves me correctly), right?

Shadowcaller
2008-11-18, 04:08 PM
EDIT: Duos, you know atogs do not exist in Mirrodin (if my memory serves me correctly), right?

In fact they do (http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&id=46106).

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-18, 04:11 PM
Ahh... For some reason, I remembered that being an older card. We now know my memory does not serve me correctly.

Lamech
2008-11-18, 04:16 PM
I'm pretty sure they are a reprint for mirrodin, and did come earlier. They are the perfect critter for a world made of artifacts. Wizards of the coasts often reprints cards that are a good fit for a theme with each of their sets.

For example the yoitan solider is a fairly old card but got reprinted in mirrodin.

Madmal
2008-11-18, 04:17 PM
Well, if the baner protects the man from an attempted murder, then you know the man must be clear, and the baner would therefore be safe PMing the person they saved...

it's a plane full of artifacts...no atogs would be rediculous. (mispell intended )

wolflord
2008-11-18, 04:30 PM
What's an atog? I feel so lost. :(

Shadowcaller
2008-11-18, 05:23 PM
What's an atog? I feel so lost. :(

Its a metal-eating creature that lives on some planes. Anyway there is about 24 hours left of the first day now so if you haven't voted yet please do so to avoid the dreaded auto-lynch in the future.

It sneaks up on you...

Madmal
2008-11-18, 05:27 PM
oh, yes...

Emperor Demonking

Vampiric
2008-11-18, 06:09 PM
It sneaks up on you...

Yes.

Yes it does.

Damn Memesville and not pointing.... >_> :smallannoyed:

Anyway...

lamech, cos he's been a good guy for so long, he must have got a wolf role...

Selrahc
2008-11-18, 06:20 PM
Yeah, Lamech is due a spate of evil. Plus, he always seems to be alive for ages. EDK gets lynched early all the time.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-18, 07:07 PM
((First day random at Andre Fairchilde.))

Right back at ya Reinholdt.

I've never played any Magic the Gathering. I do remember when it came out in 1994 though.

So... I'm rather lost.

Aether
2008-11-18, 08:16 PM
Well.. I'm not quite sure who to point at yet. Selrahc seems like one of the odder/suspicious ones. But right now the best I can judge suspicion on Day One is either "rather active" and "goofing off or giving weird reason for votes". so it's basically coming up to a roll of the die.

Selrahc.

One thing I find suspicious, however, is that a bandwagon formed on Emperor Demon King after he pointed at Zar Peter. Why? ZP didn't give much of a reason for his vote nor a detailed explanation.. Voting for him is as viable as any other random votes, yet EDK got jumped on... :smallconfused:

Duos
2008-11-18, 10:19 PM
((Well, misconception averted, and yes, the Atog was originally printed in the Antiques set, but how could you NOT know:smallconfused:? I put the link to the Mirrodin reprint in my post. Regardless, good spotting.))

The Atog scampers along the spires of the Dross, which gradually give way to the Oxidda Chain. The Atog nibbles on some razorgrass, but keeps searching for delicious artifacts to nom.

banjo1985
2008-11-19, 04:44 AM
Mal, because I've not been here for four days and just want to get a vote in.

Recaiden
2008-11-19, 08:16 AM
You know, I've thought about it, and EDK isn't pulling some crazy scheme(wolves are allergic to having their name in orange, etc.) or deliberately misunderstanding something, so I think he really does have a role.
And many people actually do use an online dice roller to determine who to point at on day one.

Zar Peter
2008-11-19, 09:26 AM
Right back at ya Reinholdt.

I've never played any Magic the Gathering. I do remember when it came out in 1994 though.

So... I'm rather lost.

Zar Peter invites Andre for a drink

Remember the good old times when we played Pong? And when Space Invaders came out I spent my whole money on this damned machines...
Do you know what they mean with "Magic the Gathering"? I've heard they it's a kind of card game... wanna play poker?

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-19, 11:04 AM
(I'm not much of a poker player, but I did play a lot of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. I'm more of a Hearts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts) player, but we need two more for that.)

Dirk Kris
2008-11-19, 11:44 AM
Zar Peter invites Andre for a drink

Remember the good old times when we played Pong? And when Space Invaders came out I spent my whole money on this damned machines...
Do you know what they mean with "Magic the Gathering"? I've heard they it's a kind of card game... wanna play poker?

((Oh, am I invited? I remember Magic, but never played much. And I definitely don't remember cards and stuff. So...if there's an open poker seat, I'm there!
*waves bottle of whiskey*
I come bearing gifts...))

Murska
2008-11-19, 12:12 PM
((I come bearing a straight flush, spades. :smallbiggrin:))

Shadowcaller
2008-11-19, 12:25 PM
Okay poker... so I have just drawn this "queen" but I can't see any toughness or power on it and where exactly is its summoning cost?
All I can see is the letter "Q" on this card what kind mana cost is that? Is this from a new type of set?

Edit: Would it be okay to end this day early?

Duos
2008-11-19, 01:27 PM
If everybody's posted, go for it. And Q is shorthand for Qumulox, a Fifth Dawn (Mirrodin Plane) creature. For 6UU, you get a 5/4 with flying and affinity for artifacts. You'll want to pair it with another Q and those three Krosan Cloudscrapers. You'll get a full house.

wolflord
2008-11-19, 01:48 PM
I have no objections towards the narrators decision when to end the day. I say go for it Shadowcaller.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-19, 02:44 PM
Far from the world called Mirrodin both in time and space was another world called Terrarion.

Terrarion had for a long time been a very peaceful place at least until the arrival of a great evil, a demon lord who sought to bring all of Terrarion under his regime.

Wave after wave of demonic forces brought the defenders of Terrarion to their knees, not even after all the forces of Terrarion had united under one single banner could the the demon lords forces be stopped.

Already had the demon lord in its dark pride announced itself both the emperor and the king of Terrarion. But there was still those who resisted.

The last surviving members of the alliance had as a last desperate move decided to go for the head of the demonic invaders, the emperor demon king himself.

They figured that if they cut the head of the body would also fall, soon they, the last of Terrarion's surviving champions sneaked into the emperor demonkings citadel undiscovered.

These last heroes was soon enough standing in front of the great throne of bones made by the demons greatest foes.

There sat the emperor demonking alone, unguarded.
In his overconfident he had put all his forces to wipe out the remaining defenders and leaving none to guard him.
But the demon was confident in his own powers, he believed that there was no living force in all of Terrarion that could match his own.

The leader of the heroes, the dragon warlord named Eris called out the demon in a booming voice, telling him to surrender.
But the demon would do no such thing, he was both emperor and king after all.

Instead the emperor demonking lashed out with all his might killing many of the heroes instantly, but the remaining heroes under the leadership of Eris attacked the demon.

After epic struggle a elven priest managed to pierce the demons unholy skin with his blessed dagger causing the demon the howl in pain, after that the fight slowly turned into the favor of the heroes as the demons energies slowly drained until he could not withstand their attacks no longer.

But as the demon, brought to its knees by the heroes was facing death it spoke:

"I am eternal, if you kill me now I will return endlessly in new forms all bearing my name. Even after you pathetic mortal shells lies rotting in the cold earth my spirit will remain among the living. I will survive you all."

The heroes that knew this to be true looked at each other, even if they could defeat the beast now how could they prevent him from returning once again?

But the elven priest, mortally wounded in the fight knew what to do and what sacrifice he had to make to keep the demon from ever return to his full power again.

With his remaining life force he bounded the demons spirit with his own and cursed it to every time the demon would be reborn in it would face death soon after before it could begin to regain its former memories and powers.

Then the surviving heroes still sadden by the noble priests sacrifice dealt with all their remaining strength the death blow to the beast and sent its cursed spirit along with the tightly bound spirit of the elven priest into the afterlife.

But as the emperor demonking had spoken he soon returned in a new form quickly reforming his memories and powers but as the elf priest had said that form was soon to be killed once again whatever plane or world it manifested in before it could recover enough to be a real threat.

Back to Mirrodin, to the quicksilver sea, a lone figure stands trying to remember a dream it had last night.
Images of the dream keeps flashing before its eyes, it remembers something about a great power, a great destiny it once had.
He had arrived here today and of some reason it was like his dream was trying to warn him of "the first day" but what cou-

Not looking where it goes the figure suddenly trips and falls screaming into the quicksilver sea.

"Not during the first day agaaaaa-"

And so the great emperor demonking dies once again... and the circle begins anew somewhere else in the multiverse.

Emperor Demonking was lynched, in other place, another time he was a great demon with powers that could destroy this entire world... but here and now he was only a inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager).

Night Starts and will end in 24 hours

Please send in your night actions to me and lamech who is my co-narrator in this game.

Remember 24 hours is a quite short time to send in night actions so do it as fast as possible (and once again remember to send them to me and lamech )

Shadowcaller
2008-11-21, 01:22 AM
((Sorry about the lateness but the forum went down when I was going to update so...))

The Tangle

Griever was as most the humans in the tangle did during the night trying to find a safe place to sleep.

In the tangle you could end up eaten by almost everything, life was often to get food and water during the day and hide during the night, it was a hard life but from what Griever had heard things were even more dangerous outside the tangle.

Tales of killing machines were often used to scare children around sylvok campfires at night, the beasts here were at least understandable. They feed and breed just like the sylvok did but the machines however were completely unnatural, no need to feed or rest seemingly controller by some unknown force.

Griever closed his eyes and opened his other senses to the night, he could hear the chittering of needle bugs, he felt the wind softly blowing in his face, and after a hard day of just trying to survive he finally had some peace of mind.

Then he suddenly heard something else, something out of place,

*Clink, clink, clink*

This sound somehow pierced trough all the neutral sounds of the tangle, passed all barriers into his ears, he felt a chill creep up his spine, this could only be one thing, machines.

*Clink, clink, clink*

His heart slowly beat faster and faster as he heard the sound coming closer and closer to his hiding place, he didn't know what do, if it would have been a fangren or a vorrac on the other hand Griever would have known. Beasts had needs, habits, they just didn't go round and killed people at random.

*Clink, clink, clink*

As the sound become louder and louder until it suddenly stopped, as did Grievers hearth just for a moment as everything become extremely quiet.

*Clink, clink, clink*

Then the ground around his hiding spot ripped open, revealing creatures made purely out of shining metal, from their bodies came metal blades perfected for a single goal, to rip Grievers body into pieces.

Griever did not even have time to scream as he was ripped apart by the levelers.

The Tangle, one of the last safe places against the machines on Mirrodin had finally been breached…

Griever was killed by the Minions of Memnarch, he was a Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager).

The Tangle have now been invaded by the levelers.

The Day will start now and end in 48 hours

In danger of the dreaded auto-lynch:

FF fanboy
Mustadio
detrevnisiht
Hero 1.0

banjo1985
2008-11-21, 04:47 AM
Zar Peter, mainly because I'm bitter about being crap at Rock Papaer Scissors :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2008-11-21, 06:16 AM
Zar Peter, mainly because I'm bitter about being crap at Rock Papaer Scissors :smalltongue:

Yeah! Kill the messanger! Kill, Kill!

You are the messanger, you fool!

I am? Hey! That's rude, killing the messanger!

Point at Lamech

Dirk Kris
2008-11-21, 09:33 AM
A tall, lanky lad, his hair chopped short and crooked, wakes early and finds the body of Griever - or what's left of it. Solemnly, he begins the heavy work of digging a grave for his neighbor, a quiet man he regretted not getting to know better. He hummed quietly as he worked, a familiar, local song.
Land of the Bear and
Land of the Eagle.
Land that gave us birth
And blessing,
Land that pulled us
Ever homeward.
We will go home across the mountains,
We will go home,
We will go ho-me,
We will go home. We will go home singing our song,
We will go home across the mountains,
We will go home
Hear our singing, hear our longing,
We will go home across the mountains.
As he works and sings, he glances up and glares occasionally at detrevnisisiht.

((Thanks to the King Arthur movie - this song is perfect.))

Shadowcaller
2008-11-21, 01:20 PM
Yeah! Kill the messanger! Kill, Kill!

You are the messanger, you fool!

I am? Hey! That's rude, killing the messanger!

Point at Lamech

Lamech is my co-narrator in this game so please don't lynch him:smalleek:.

Zar Peter
2008-11-21, 01:36 PM
Lamech is my co-narrator in this game so please don't lynch him:smalleek:.

He is what??

Well, I pointed at him because he escaped this little bandwagon yesterday:

Yes.

Yes it does.

Damn Memesville and not pointing.... >_> :smallannoyed:

Anyway...

lamech, cos he's been a good guy for so long, he must have got a wolf role...

Yeah, Lamech is due a spate of evil. Plus, he always seems to be alive for ages. EDK gets lynched early all the time.

Ok, I point at Shadowcaller instead...:smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 01:49 PM
I point at Zar Peter because he wants to kill a god (in the game), which is an impossible task... Unless he has the sword of Kaldra :smalleek:

wolflord
2008-11-21, 02:16 PM
*random pointing* Andre

Murska
2008-11-21, 02:34 PM
Is Jontom Xire in this game?

Vossik
2008-11-21, 03:31 PM
Zar Peter mostly because he is always a good pick.

Lamech
2008-11-21, 03:32 PM
I do believe their is a Jontom Xire in this game.

Heroic
2008-11-21, 03:36 PM
point at Zar Peter Malmagor Andriginal

Zar Peter
2008-11-21, 03:47 PM
Zar Peter mostly because he is always a good pick.

Thank you very much... I think I need an explanation... :smallconfused:

Well, since I have no clue...

Malmagor Andrigal, it was you?

Aether
2008-11-21, 04:15 PM
Hmm... Zar Peter because EDK got bandwagoned for pointing at him.

Zar Peter
2008-11-21, 04:49 PM
Hmm... Zar Peter because EDK got bandwagoned for pointing at him.

No, he was bandwagoned for his reason for pointing at me. I'm not responsible for the reasons of EDK.

Vossik
2008-11-21, 05:31 PM
No, he was bandwagoned for his reason for pointing at me. I'm not responsible for the reasons of EDK.

Yes you are! You are responsible for everything!

Duos
2008-11-21, 05:38 PM
The Atog smells the delicious scent of magic and metal. It turns around and spies Aether. The atog scampers hungrily towards this new source of delicious artifact scent.

Zar Peter
2008-11-21, 05:57 PM
Yes you are! You are responsible for everything!

Somtimes my kids let me feel the same... maybe I'm really... No.

Anyway, I just got contacted by someone who claimed to be the seer. It confirmed to me that I'm a villager.

This may be my death in the night, but maybe it helps us in not lynching a villager in the day.

I got no names from him, but I'm changing my vote to Aether. Maybe we have luck.

Aemoh
2008-11-21, 07:18 PM
*points at Aether*

To try and even things up.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-21, 07:51 PM
Look, I don't know Aether and for all I know he's a villager.

In the last two weeks this has been my real life:

November 3d - My childhood neighbor (suffering bipolarism) killed his dad then himself.
November 6th - My dad had hip replacement surgery.
November 8th - I attended the funeral.
November 9th - My wife's water broke. She is in the hospital. I now visit every day - 30 minutes one way.
November 11th - My sprinkler system leaks several hundred gallons in my basement
Nov 17 - My son was born, two months early.
Nov 19th - Water/Mold specialists estimate the damage to my basement to be double my insurance deductable -I now owe $1000 for water damage to my house
Nov 20 - The repairmen have torn up all the carpet in my basement, the dehumidifiers are running in the basement (our primary family room) until next Monday
Nov 21 - My wife finally leaves the hospital :smallsmile: Baby is still in the hospital until December? :smalleek:
Nov 21 - My desktop computer has crashed. A victim of water damage?

So.

That all said.

Please don't kill Zar Peter. He's one of my only friends in this game.

If you do lynch him, and he is a villager as I suspect and he's told me... I'll be irritated.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-21, 07:57 PM
Look, I don't know Aether and for all I know he's a villager.

In the last two weeks this has been my real life:

November 3d - My childhood neighbor (suffering bipolarism) killed his dad then himself.
November 6th - My dad had hip replacement surgery.
November 8th - I attended the funeral.
November 9th - My wife's water broke. She is in the hospital. I now visit every day - 30 minutes one way.
November 11th - My sprinkler system leaks several hundred gallons in my basement
Nov 17 - My son was born, two months early.
Nov 19th - Water/Mold specialists estimate the damage to my basement to be double my insurance deductable -I now owe $1000 for water damage to my house
Nov 20 - The repairmen have torn up all the carpet in my basement, the dehumidifiers are running in the basement (our primary family room) until next Monday
Nov 21 - My wife finally leaves the hospital :smallsmile: Baby is still in the hospital until December? :smalleek:
Nov 21 - My desktop computer has crashed. A victim of water damage?

So.

That all said.

Please don't kill Zar Peter. He's one of my only friends in this game.

If you do lynch him, and he is a villager as I suspect and he's told me... I'll be irritated.
My god... That's... That's just awful... I'm sorry... Except about your son and wife.

Congratulations on that!

Cult_of_the_Raven
2008-11-21, 10:36 PM
Good luck with all that life, Andre. Makes my four essays look like a birthday party. I haven't got time to analyze, pointing at TPAM for now.
Tired n drowzy

Reinholdt
2008-11-22, 12:13 AM
((I don't want to hit Zar, but I don't want to hit the relatively new guy, either. Bah. Cult_of_the_Raven.))

A muscle sliver joins the winged sliver.

Hyozo
2008-11-22, 12:46 AM
[:smallannoyed:] Playing this card will cause your to bandwagon the new guy.
[:smallfrown:] Playing this card will cause you to hurt Andre's feelings by voting for Zar Peter.
[:smallyuk:] Playing this card will cause your point to probably not have any effect on the game.

Gah! I don't like any of the options!

I guess I'll take the risk...

[:smallyuk:] detrevnisisiht

Jontom Xire
2008-11-22, 05:13 AM
Murska, this razor field isn't big enough for both of us.

Sorry to be so lame, but it's still only second day and I've decided that despite Shadow doing a great job in Grave Robbers, I ought to pay some attention to it. I have 90 minutes before I need to head off. Time to do some analysis, Ravnica PM messages allowing. I hit 91% full this morning!!

hap_hazard
2008-11-22, 05:19 AM
No one likes the two current wagons?

Detrevnisisiht.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-22, 05:52 AM
((There is not less then 24 hours left of this day and these player is still in danger of the horrible you-know-what of this game (yes its so horrible that I can't even tell you its true name):

Mustadio
Detrevnisisiht
FF fanboy

And Andre, thats not good at all:smalleek:, sounds like you going trough a rough period right now, I wish you all luck.))

Madmal
2008-11-22, 12:54 PM
imma going for Murska (reason? Final fantasy)

Shadowcaller
2008-11-23, 06:23 AM
The Razor Fields

FF fanboy and detrevnisiht are running across the Razor Fields. Their hearths beats as fast as possible, their bodies yearns to stop and rest, they should have collapsed a long time ago, but something drives them on, drives them to run even further.

For just a moment, a second FF fanboy slows down and looks back, his eyes suddenly becomes wide open and his mounth freezes into a scream.
His hearth pumbs one final beat before the chock makes it stop, forever.

Yet despite this he tries to run, to escape whatever is behind him but he falls down his jaws still looked into a horrioble scream.

detrevnisiht not even looking back at his fallen companion keeps running, not slowing down.

He ran on, never looking back until finally his body collapsed, his hearth had like FF fanboys stopped but not out of shock but of exhaustion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time in the Oxidda Mountains...

At a lonely mountaintop just at the edge to a seeimgly endless precipice Mustadio had just died in a similar fashion to FF fanboy and detrevnisiht, beside him laid a note with some words hastily scratched on it.

Zar Peter, picking up the crumpled note and looked around, one singel misstepp here and he would fall into nothingness, he steeled himself and carefully begun reading it.

The text wes hard to make out since they seemed writen at a seconds notice but there were two words that clearly could be made out from the rest of the text.

It was the autolynchar!

The autolynchar!

Zar Peter shuddered when he read those words and feelt that something was watching him. He looked at Mustadios face that had frozen into a horrible grimace wondered what horror that could have cuased this, it looked like Mustadio had died of pure primal fear.

Then he heard something behind him, and rather look at what could have made that sound he took the easy way out and stepped out into nothingness.

Mustadio, detrevnisiht and FF fanboy faced a unimaginable death to a creature beyond nightmares, the autolynchar. Zar Peter was spared from such a fate by jumping off a cliff (he was lynched). Every player that died this day was a Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and Mustadio was also a Artifact Creature.

Night Begins now and will end in 24 hours.

Send in the night actions to both me and lamech.

Duos
2008-11-23, 09:34 AM
Mustadio, detrevnisiht and FF fanboy faced a unimaginable death to a creature beyond nightmares, the autolynchar. Zar Peter was spared from such a fate by jumping off a cliff (he was lynched). Every player that died this day was a Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and Mustadio was also a Artifact Creature.

Wait...I is confused. How could Mustiado be both a villager AND an artifact creature?:smallconfused:

((@V: Ah. Thanks for the clarification.))

Shadowcaller
2008-11-23, 10:04 AM
Wait...I is confused. How could Mustiado be both a villager AND an artifact creature?:smallconfused:

The same way the Minions od Memnarch can be wolfs and artifact creatures. Its like a additional role, the player with the seer item and memnarch don't see if a player is a artifact creature for example, only their first role.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-23, 03:11 PM
:smalleek:

:smallmad:

Recaiden
2008-11-23, 05:29 PM
:smalleek:

:smallmad:

I'm sorry that that happened Andre. :smallfrown:

Mustiado
2008-11-23, 06:59 PM
Awww boo. I knew I was gonna get auto'd somewhere...

wolflord
2008-11-24, 12:15 AM
Crap that's a lot of people to die in one day one was lynched and the others were caught by the autolynchar. Spooky!

<Wolflord bows his head to give the fallen ones a moment of silence to honor their memories, then retreats back into the hopefully safe ground of The Tangle.>

Shadowcaller
2008-11-24, 06:48 AM
The night has now ended, but since I'm in school right now the narration will be a bit delayed. Expect the narration in some hours.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-24, 04:36 PM
Bosh sat by a camp fire, alone.
Some distance from here laid the Vault of Whispers, Ish Sah where he had been found by Glissa and Slobad. He missed them right now, the pain had increased ever since his body slowly had begun turning into flesh.

Glissa had liked his new fleshy face because he could smile with it, he himself was not sure what to think. He touched it, it felt so soft compared to the rest of his body.

Suddenly he saw some cackling imps fly away, something had scared them, he listened more intensely, opening his ears to the surroundings...

*clink, clink, clink*

The levelers came from all directions, he charge, trying to break out but more and more of them came, he feel a strange feeling as one of the levelers cut his arm, pain he realized, for the first time in his life he had felt pain, it was not a very pleasant feeling.

He must not be harmed, came a voice out of nowhere, Bosh ignored it and kept trying to fight the countless levelers.

He felt a sharp sting in his legs and was tripped over, but it was not over he gripped one of the levelers legs and with a single thrust the leveler no longer had a right leg.

The levelers then pinned down his arms but without him braking of the levelers razor blade in the process.

For a moment he stopped fighting as he noticed how the levelers suddenly stopped attacking, he looked up and saw two figures that must have watched the entire battle.

The first figure was a metal man with silvery skin, Malil Bosh quickly realized.

The other one was a hologram of a spider-like figure that walked on all four, but not like wolf or a lion, but more like a spider with only four legs.
Unlike his counterpart he did not sparkle or reflect any of the moonlight. Instead he looked a pale blue, as if he were made of flesh instead of metal.

Memnarch...
Bosh uttered, half-expecting the four-legged creature to answer him.

This close all of Memnarchs face could be seen, with its six eyes. He looked surprised.

What is this thing Malil? Where is the elf?

I.. don't understand she should have been here, I.. I have failed you master!

Once again, Memnarch will forgive you for your incompetence.

Malil turned his eyes to Bosh again and he got a curious expression on his face.

What is this thing master? He looks like a golem but he is... fleshy.

Bosh ignored Malil and stared intensely on Memnarch, his creator, the creator that had abandon him to his fate.

Memnarch, you will pa-

He is one of our failed creations, he no longer servers any purpose or meaning. Memnarch abruptly interrupted Bosh, paying no heed to the golem.

And neither the creator or Memnarch wishes to be reminded of Memnarch failures, get rid of this wretched thing, it has already become weak with flesh.

Something snapped within Bosh with all his might he broke free from the levelers and tried to run to wards Malil and the hologram of Memnarch that seemed to have lost all interested him now.

He smashed his body into one of them, punched trough the interior of another, he felt a razor blade cut his arm. He rushed toward the now fading illusion of Memnarch while breaking the arm of another leveler, his vision got blurry as he felt another cut in his back.

He was just a few steps away now, he tried to avoid the levelers cuts but his body felt slow, he was not able to doge them. Another cut, he feel to the ground breaking off the head of the leveler that had cut him.
He crawled on the ground, more cuts, his vision become darker, memories of Glissa and Slobad went trough his head how would he protect them now? He struggeled to breath he was cut again, he tried to fight back but he no longer had the energy. No, I must protect them, I can't leave them!

Now even his memories become blurry and faded out as when he had awoken by Slobad, he could still remember the moment...

As his memories disappeared he continued to fight as in haze, only half aware what he was doing, Slobad faded out out his memory, he remembered Glissa's smile as the rest of his memories faded around him.
He could almost hear her laugh as his vision become darker, I.. could not protect you.... Everything became darkness.

Don't bother to call on me next time unless you find the elf Malil, Memnarch has no time to waste on things like this.

Recaiden was killed by the Minions of Memnarch, he was Bosh, Iron Golem (Protector).

Because of Bosh's dead the Levelers now have invaded the dross too, killing Nim and Moriok at whim.

Day Starts now and will end in 48 hours.

wolflord
2008-11-24, 11:10 PM
I point to TND. Sorry man I'm still new to this so I'm just pointing to you at random it's nothing personal.

banjo1985
2008-11-25, 04:51 AM
Aemoh is Sephiroth!

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-25, 09:29 AM
=( Ouch...

I feel so helpless...

Dirk Kris
2008-11-25, 09:42 AM
The young lad begins another day, burying the dead, tears rolling freely down his cheeks, whispering quietly to the fallen, speaking with them for the last time. When he gets to Bosh, he breaks down and cries, hugging his knees to his chest. "He was the Protector - what do we do now?"

((Selrahc because I'm fickle.))

Murska
2008-11-25, 09:47 AM
((Dirk Kris is above me.))

Madmal
2008-11-25, 10:22 AM
pointing at Aemoh

Selrahc
2008-11-25, 10:30 AM
Could it be Aemoh? Yeah I guess it could be. I always get really paranoid in these situations though, since apparently half the posters think that if you point third at anyone you are guaranteed to be a wolf. :smalleek:

Jontom Xire
2008-11-25, 10:57 AM
On what basis does Banjo make his statement? Yes I'd love to join a bandwagon and not have to think, but...

Vampiric
2008-11-25, 11:17 AM
Could it be Aemoh? Yeah I guess it could be. I always get really paranoid in these situations though, since apparently half the posters think that if you point third at anyone you are guaranteed to be a wolf. :smalleek:

It was actually true in ACIII...

Lamech pointed third in a bandwagon where I watched the votes. Obviously I wasn't thinking about the 'wolves point third' thing, cos it's a load of rubbish.... :smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Aemoh
2008-11-25, 03:26 PM
I'm gonna have to ask you to please not point at me. It's for the best really.

*points at banjo1985*

Cause this is the second time he's bandwagoned me out of the blue, and the first time he was effectively dead when he did it :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2008-11-25, 05:28 PM
((24 hours left of this day now and the following players are in danger of facing the horrible you-know-what.

I hope that thing was just a hallucination, I rather be crazy then imagine that such a thing would exist.

-Svar, Villager that claims to have seen the autolynchar kill a person.

Istari))

Istari
2008-11-25, 06:23 PM
Selrahc since I is confuseuled

Duos
2008-11-25, 07:05 PM
The Atog will stare hungrily at Selrahc, because he voted third for Aemoh.
((WIIIIITCH!:smalltongue:))

Aemoh
2008-11-25, 07:25 PM
*switches point to Selrahc*

As I wish to live. And if I recall, Selrahc was claiming to be an artifact creature villager, so, not like we'd lose much.

Also, to say it again, lynching me would be a bad idea. Potentially not that bad, but still, best not to risk it.

Reinholdt
2008-11-25, 07:25 PM
((I'm going with Murska. He's worked closely with Griever and Recaiden before and I would consider him most likely to get Recaiden's role by talking to him. Besides:)) http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/7727/39aeo6q74bhm3.jpg
A Fury Sliver joins with the muscle sliver and winged sliver.

Istari
2008-11-25, 07:31 PM
Vampiric since I don't want a bandwagon

Aemoh
2008-11-25, 11:12 PM
*switches point again*

*points at Murska*

Just trying not to die.

And in case my vagueness was too vague, I've been trying to point out I've got an artifact.

Hyozo
2008-11-25, 11:31 PM
((24 hours left of this day now and the following players are in danger of facing the horrible you-know-what.

I hope that thing was just a hallucination, I rather be crazy then imagine that such a thing would exist.

-Svar, Villager that claims to have seen the autolynchar kill a person.

Istari))

The autolynchar isn't that horrible. It won one of the ad hoc MSN games for me on Monday.

Anyway, Reinholdt's poster has motivated me to point at Murska.

Recaiden
2008-11-26, 01:02 AM
And i finally had time to roleplay and think about this game.:smallmad: At least, maybe, I was worth night-killing. Or did the wolves get a lucky scry?

Aether
2008-11-26, 01:40 AM
And i finally had time to roleplay and think about this game.:smallmad: At least, maybe, I was worth night-killing. Or did the wolves get a lucky scry?

It's a blind game, man. :smallmad: Even if the Big Bad Wolf had somehow found you out, he would have had no way to inform the rest of the wolves about it. His only options would be to cast his Night-Kill Vote against you, and try to bandwagon you--and that would be risky. If you'd been lynched, we'd have come down like a hammer on everyone who had voted or lobbied against you and it's likely we'd have flushed their leader out...

And it is also why I doubt this logic: "I'm going with Murska. He's worked closely with Griever and Recaiden before and I would consider him most likely to get Recaiden's role by talking to him."

If the wolves collect any information, they have no way to share it. Both Nights the wolves have killed a villager or mason, so we know for sure they didn't end up targetting one of their own--which would start to form a network for them. That means the only network they could possibly have in place, would be whatever wolves the BBW managed to luckily scry.

However, the issue is... their decentralization makes it difficult to catch any wolves by examining their voting patterns. Indeed, voter analysis works against us here---any of us who are seen to be voting as a bloc, could be pegged and IDed as masons... which limits their potential effectiveness in the open thread. (In fact, this means "lynching the guy who votes third" could get us a mason who was trying to hide any affiliation with whomever first started the bandwagon. ...We, apparently, aren't yet leading any bandwagons with the accuracy of a seer... Hrm, then again we don't know if the Seer has hooked up with the remaining masons.. Ugh, it would suck if the seer HAD, in fact, had several "successfull" scries that showed him wolves... but couldn't make any headway in ousting them because he hadn't found a trusted source to confide in.)

Anyway, this being my first Werewolf/Mafia game... this second-guessing of patterns is why I can't come to any concrete solution. If somebody has any ideas how wolves can be fingered by their voting patterns, I'd be glad to hear'em.

Also, does anyone have any theories as to why we haven't seen any kills from the Sword Artifact?

With that said, I'm going to go with voting off Selrahc. Selrahc's ideas in the beginning of the game seemed harmful and I'm going to try and get to the bottom of that.

hap_hazard
2008-11-26, 02:20 AM
Aemoh. Three changes in approximately eight hours.

Aemoh
2008-11-26, 03:34 AM
Also, does anyone have any theories as to why we haven't seen any kills from the Sword Artifact?

It's a kill every third night, and today's the third day. I'd expect a kill tonight, unless the wielder is scared of hitting team good.

Aemoh. Three changes in approximately eight hours.

Did you read my posts? I was trying to stay alive.

As the next time I read this thread the day may be over, I'll say it again: I have an artifact. While lynching me may not be so bad(as the artifact will go to someone random), it may very bad(as that random person could be a wolf). So, ya know, don't point at me :smalltongue:

Jontom Xire
2008-11-26, 03:43 AM
I'll go with Reinholdt and point at Murska.

Pointing at Murska: better than thinking and more likely to get the correct result.

banjo1985
2008-11-26, 04:19 AM
*points at banjo1985*
Cause this is the second time he's bandwagoned me out of the blue, and the first time he was effectively dead when he did it :smalltongue:

I isn't dead! I is alivesez!

Anyhow, my point at Aemoh was just random as I have absolutely no idea what's going on as yet. So now it might actually be meaningful I'm changing it to Iceddragons :smalltongue:

Murska
2008-11-26, 08:17 AM
Aw. Again I'm getting lynched early just because I had a spree of wolf roles earlier. Come on, I was day1'd in Ravnica, the one game I REALLY wanted to play. Aemoh.

Someone should add to the Murska role: "ALWAYS a wolf, except when he's lynched because of it."

EDIT: BTW, Reinholdt's logic sucks. For one, I've only worked with Recaiden once, in LOZ1, in which I betrayed him. I don't have his MSN, and as everyone I DO have on MSN(Reinholdt included) should know, I mainly gather information via it.

Vampiric
2008-11-26, 10:12 AM
Aw. Again I'm getting lynched early just because I had a spree of wolf roles earlier. Come on, I was day1'd in Ravnica, the one game I REALLY wanted to play. Aemoh.

Someone should add to the Murska role: "ALWAYS a wolf, except when he's lynched because of it."

EDIT: BTW, Reinholdt's logic sucks. For one, I've only worked with Recaiden once, in LOZ1, in which I betrayed him. I don't have his MSN, and as everyone I DO have on MSN(Reinholdt included) should know, I mainly gather information via it.

Liez! You were together in BIP. :smalltongue:

Duos
2008-11-26, 12:09 PM
As the next time I read this thread the day may be over, I'll say it again: I have an artifact. While lynching me may not be so bad(as the artifact will go to someone random), it may very bad(as that random person could be a wolf). So, ya know, don't point at me :smalltongue:

OK. lets run this down. if you do have an artifact, the wolves are going to kill you tonight and take it. if it's the helm, they get two scries. BAD! If it's the sword, you're Glissa, they get extra kills, AND a recruit. VERY BAD!
If it's the shield, there's no night kill, and the wolve wait until you try to pass it to someone else, then kill you and take it. not AS bad, but still BAD! So there's a good chance you're gonna get whacked tonight and have your stuff stolen. if we lynch you today, the artifact goes to a random person on the bandwagon. Still might go to the wolves, but less chance. So tell us, Aemoh, which artifact do you have? Your life hinges on it.

Murska
2008-11-26, 12:29 PM
Liez! You were together in BIP. :smalltongue:

But I didn't work with him. Mostly because I was what, day 3 lynched and had the other wolves on MSN so all the discussion I did was with 'em. :smallwink:

I think I might've sent one PM for the whole game or so.

Aether
2008-11-26, 12:38 PM
It's a kill every third night, and today's the third day. I'd expect a kill tonight, unless the wielder is scared of hitting team good.

Did you read my posts? I was trying to stay alive.

say it again: I have an artifact

...I don't recall ever hearing you say anything about an artifact? You might have mentioned that you were an Artifact Creature, but that is not the same thing. "Artifact Creature" is an extra specification; actually having an artifact will not get you the label "Artifact Creature" unless you al--Okay,

You probably know all that; I'll get back to my point. When did you say you had an artifact?

Clarification requested: do Artifact-passing actions go through before Night-Kill actions do?

Shadowcaller
2008-11-26, 12:41 PM
...I don't recall ever hearing you say anything about an artifact? You might have mentioned that you were an Artifact Creature, but that is not the same thing. "Artifact Creature" is an extra specification; actually having an artifact will not get you the label "Artifact Creature" unless you al--Okay,

You probably know all that; I'll get back to my point. When did you say you had an artifact?

Clarification requested: do Artifact-passing actions go through before Night-Kill actions do?

Nope, if you read the rules for artifact moving more carefully you will see that a item is transfered at the end of the night phase so the kill would strike before any artifact could be moved.

You can on the other hand use a artifact and move it during the same night thought.

Aemoh
2008-11-26, 01:29 PM

I haven't ever said I was an Artifact Creature, and honestly, lynching Artifact Creature Villagers would only help us, as it narrows down the people scried by Slobald.

Anyways, for your clarification, my the fist time I straight up said I was in possession of an artifact was a couple posts before your first post this day:

*snip*

*And in case my vagueness was too vague, I've been trying to point out I've got an artifact.

Anyways, that's it for my questions I'm willing to answer. Yes, that means I'm ignoring your question Duos.

Aether
2008-11-26, 01:38 PM
... something strange is going on here. Wish I knew what. :smallconfused:

Duos
2008-11-26, 01:39 PM
*snip*
Anyways, that's it for my questions I'm willing to answer. Yes, that means I'm ignoring your question Duos.

Let me put it this way. Ownership of an artifact is not something to be taken lightly. If you tell us, we'll know what the wolves are getting if they kill you, and that could help a little. If you don't, we don't know if the wolves are getting an extra scry or a bane (if you're glissa, we'll find out they got the sword). What I'm trying to say, is that since you're claiming to have an artifact, the wolves will leap on that as soon as possible. Artifacts transfer, unlike regular power roles; Any chance to tip the balance in their favor will be taken. Here's what I'll suggest: If you have the shield, bane yourself and pass it to someone you think you can trust. Do this tonight. if it's the sword, and your'e Glissa, have the baner protect you and give it to Slobad. he can find a non-artifact player and give it to them. if it's the helm, I urge whoever has the shield to bane him tonight so he's safe when he passes the helm to someone he thinks he can trust. DO NOT let that artifact fall into the hands of the wolves. Two devils is very bad. the shield can block scries. And the sword? Well, let's just pray.

Murska
2008-11-26, 01:55 PM
Okay, time to switch my point at Selrahc. I don't want to lynch Aemoh if he's telling the truth but I surely don't want to die either.

Reinholdt
2008-11-26, 03:08 PM
((Selrahc. I hadn't recalled this was a blind game when I made my post. I've been too heavily involved in others.))

Aemoh
2008-11-26, 03:12 PM
*switches point for the last time*

*points at Selrahc*

Most point changes in a day for me, heh. And I normally never switch votes too. Ah well.

I'd prefer Selrahc lynched at the moment.

As the day should be over within two hours, and I don't appear to be in danger of lynch anymore, during this night(or perhaps the following day phase), if people who trust that I'm telling the truth would like to get in contact with me, that'd be lovely.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-26, 04:35 PM
Annnnd... THERE the day phase ends, the narration will be up in about a hour hopefully.

Selrahc
2008-11-26, 05:29 PM
We should have lynched Aemoh. If he does have an artifact, it will now end up in the hands of the wolves when they kill him tonight. If we lynched him then it would probably have ended up with a villager.

And see! I knew I was right to be wary about pointing third. *sigh* At least now everyone will see that my ideas were just ideas, and not sinister master plans.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-26, 05:51 PM
The Golem Selrach was walking down the majestic metal mountains of the Oxiddia Chain as a small goblin suddenly was standing right in front of him.

Need some help? I can tell by just looking at you that you are in dire need of some upgrades.

Really? Well I... You not one of those Great Mother worshiping goblins are you?

Of course not, lets do this thing shall we?

Um sure, but don't do anything without my acceptance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moments later...

There was not a pile of junk beside the goblin that he had managed to pull out of Selrach, he felt a bit worried about this.

Easy now... when I move the grunkojul you will fall asleep.

Um Okay, but by the way how should I pay you for this "upgrade" I don't have anything to give you?

Well I have a special payment plan.

That is?

Well let me put it this way, how attached are you to that head of yours?

WHA-

Selrach fell asleep and when he awoke again the pile of junk beside the goblin had grown worryingly high. But at least his head seemed to be in place.

...what did you do while I was asleep?

Well, I jammed the whatsit into the whackdoodle, but I think I broke the thingamajigger.

Huh?

I would not worry about that, your missing the zingomej!

The what in the what now?

The zingomej is essential for your survival! I have no idea how you managed to live without one to this moment, a golem like you should know that. Without it the Tikbalangs will steal you away to the treetops!

...Your not even trying are you?

Selrach managed to stand up, he didn't know what the goblin had done to him but he hoped the "thingamajigger" was not a important part of him.

I don't think I need anymore of your so called "help" Goblin, I'm out of here.

Stupid Golem, missing such a-

The Goblin stopped in the middle of the sentence suddenly looking around very nervously.

-Thanks, bye! And with those words he was gone.

Stupid Goblin's, they run away at the least hint of danger.

He turned around into the face of a Atog (http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&id=46106).

Oh bugger.

The atog attacked Selrach that in desperation was trying to keep it from eating his left arm, off you stupid creature, I won't be killed by one of your kind.

When the atog had eaten most of his arm he finally managed to throw it away right into the mountain wall, it whimpered and ran away.

Ha! I survived! I wonder why a goblin would be afraid of a Atog thought, they only eat metal after all.

He heard a low growl and looked up. (http://ww2.wizards.com/gatherer/CardDetails.aspx?&id=46579)

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/MIgoblin.jpg

Oh, come on!

Selrach was lynched, he was a Inhabitant of Mirrodin (Villager) and a Artifact Creature

Night Starts now and will end in 24 hours.

Send all your night actions to me and lamech

Duos
2008-11-26, 06:01 PM
Poor Selrahc. I'm so sorry, I should have changed my point...:smallfrown:

On the other hand, LOL at Megatog. Very nice, Shadowcaller, very nice.:smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-26, 06:20 PM
Jeez... We're just getting pummeled...

wolflord
2008-11-26, 11:08 PM
How is it that only the good guys are getting lynched?
http://tinyurl.com/5gwstd/.gif (http://tinyurl.com/6jcx2k)

Aether
2008-11-26, 11:16 PM
How is it that only the good guys are getting lynched?

It's simple;

1.) There are more Good Guys than Bad Guys

2.) The Bad Guys can't give away any voting patterns

3.) The Masons CAN out themselves by voting predictably

However, I'd like to point out that #2 means that the wolves can.. will.. they SHOULD! be voting for each othe. The only question is, are they going to lay low, or be active and constantly change their decisions??

wolflord
2008-11-26, 11:20 PM
It's simple;

1.) There are more Good Guys than Bad Guys

2.) The Bad Guys can't give away any voting patterns

3.) The Masons CAN out themselves by voting predictably

However, I'd like to point out that #2 means that the wolves can.. will.. they SHOULD! be voting for each othe. The only question is, are they going to lay low, or be active and constantly change their decisions??

But wait this is a blind game right? So doesnt that mean that the wolves don't know who else is a wolf besides themselves?

Aether
2008-11-26, 11:28 PM
But wait this is a blind game right? So doesnt that mean that the wolves don't know who else is a wolf besides themselves?

Um, that's what I just said.

See, people who are networked tend to vote predictably. In non-blind games, wolves try to get suspicion off of other wolves, and masons look after their own.

But because this is a blind game, the wolves don't know if they're voting for a villager, or a wolf.

But the masons are still networked, so they will vote somewhat predictably.

Anyway, this is my first game so all I can do is just re-state the rules.. keeping a spreadsheet and figuring out stuff from it is too much.

But if I were a wolf, I would avoid trying to bandwagon anybody who's really good at these games or has done these a long time; I would, instead, vote to night-kill them because it's pretty much win-win either way. Either they kill off a veteran, or they bring up a network.

All we can do is weather out the night and hope; either the seer will expand a network, or finally find somebody they can use as a mouth.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-27, 05:25 PM
Tremble and Despair Mortals, a narration has come to this world.

Kamaigawa, Kyou
Mino was worried about Katsuro, he had begun to show increasingly paranoid tendencies toward all kinds of human companionship.

He himself was beginning to worry, since he had seen the faces of the recently deceased on passing villagers but when he turned around, they were always gone. It was like a disease that had sneaked up on him, and the sorrow he felt for all those that had died under these short days was not making it any better.

He had finally, after a lot of thinking, decided to talk to Katsuro again, since he felt ashamed of leaving him alone for so long, and thus he now stood there in front of the door still unsure if he really wanted to disturb the old man. Suddenly he heard Katsuro’s voice from inside the room: “Come in Mino, I have been expecting you.”

Mino, finding nothing else to do, opened the door and stepped inside the room. Inside sat Katsuro, the elder of the Otorio clan, and in his wrinkled hand he held Tatsumasa, his almost legendary blade that Mino had heard he had used a lot during his young days.

“I’m glad that you are here Mino, I wanted to talk to you before I enter the next world.” Mino felt himself to become cold inside; this was what he had feared all along. “What? What are you talking about?” He tried to sound calm and relaxed but even to himself his voice sounded panicked.

“I have lived a long life Mino,” Katsuro continued seemingly unaware of Mino’s protest, “But these last years I have lived only in fear and dishonor.”
Mino didn’t know what to say, the old man sounded almost sleepy like he had just awakened from a long night of sleep. "He took it into our home, wanting to study it, but it was cursed… cursed!” Katsuro repeated. “But it was it was important for 'our empire's further existence' he said, the fool.”

Katsurou paused for a moment looking directly into Mino’s eyes; he didn’t look like he had slept in days. “Then he died a few days later, died like the villagers in this town has died, without a face,”Mino feared that the old man had gone insane but continued listening to his horrifying story.“And he didn’t die alone. Soon our father and our mother was both dead in the exactly the same way, faceless; leaving me in charge of the family.

And it was only me left; the general without a son, the only thing I had left being my daughter Noriko, the only light left in my dark world. We escaped with a couple of servants whom you have already met to this city…” “Then, what happened to your daughter? Was she… taken?” Mino asked carefully.

At first he didn’t answer and instead just sat there looking down at the floor.
Then he looked at Mino, his grey old eyes was dim now the clearness that had been there a few days ago was all gone. “She was gone when I woke up one morning; I failed to protect her like I had failed to protect everyone else.”

“But I kept my hopes up, I fooled myself that she was alive somewhere, safe from harm… But I have seen her!” he almost screamed out. “I have seen her smiling at me outside my window! It took her Mino, it took her!”
It’s all madness and I must end it! He took the sword in his both hands and before Mino could stop him he had impaled himself with the sword cutting it left-to-right. Katsuro had committed harakiri.

Mino just stood there while the floor became wet with blood with Katsuros blood. Then he simply walked away trying to keep all the sorrow within him, a single tear fell down his face, tears was not enough.

He walked out the main hall trying to keep his emotions under control, this was not supposed to happend, this was not supposed to happend.

Driving his grieving thoughts away Mino could hear voices talking in the main hall; He had a bad feeling about this. There were two voices; one of them he recognized as Yoritomo's but the other was unknown to him, sounding like a small child’s voice. He entered the hall and was met by a disturbing sight, remains of their barricade they had but up some days ago were scattered everywhere and the door stood wide open.

A small girl stood there with a smile on her little face and before her stood Yoritomo alone. Yoritomo stared at the girl like she was his worst nightmare:
“Not another step closer Oni, this place is still protected by the spirits, you will not enter!” The girl suddenly got a sad look on her face. “But I want to be here! I don’t want to be alone!”

Her childish voice was in sharp contrast with her surroundings. Yoritomo took a few steps toward the young girl but suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks like some mysterious force held him at bay. “You… you are Emperor Demonking, why didn’t I see this before?!”
“I’m no demon silly, what’s a demon?” she asked, giggling and caused Yoritomo to retreat back even more.

There was a strong presents in the air something was happening around him like the calm before the storm it dampened all other sound except Yotitomo’s and the small girls voices.

Moments passed, Mino hesitated the other two didn’t seems to have taken notice of him yet, they just starred at each other like they were locked in a battle of minds.

He wanted to step forward he wanted to tell someone that Katsuro just had taken his own life but there was something that held him back.
And then the presence was suddenly gone, whatever what just had happened had brought Yoritomo to his knees, he looked so weak now Mino realized, what had that girl done to him?

Then all hell broke lose, behind the girl something was moring, Mino could see humanoid shapes slowly walking behind her.

One of them steeped into the light, it was hap_hazard but something was wrong with him. He didin’t have a face. Mino screamed in horror as more faceless villagers slowly wandered into the hall.

“Get away from me!” Yoritomo screamed as the faceless horde came against him. Light streamed from his hands, ushering the faceless back. “Having a hard time mister?” the small girl asked quietly, her voice barely heard in the chaos the faceless were making as they tried to overcome the wall of light Yoritomo had created. Mino stood there in shock watching how Yoritomo alone was trying to fight off the faceless villagers.
He knew each one of them, he had talked to them, and some of them had even been his friends.

Now they were nothing but soulless monsters swarming the halls of his home calling Zubera's name with their mouth less faces. Mino felt completely powerless; there was nothing he could do while Yoritomo, the only person that actually could fight the oni was fighting a hopeless battle against the horde of Kyou’s faceless villagers.

But then everything froze, like time itself had suddenly ceased moving. The hordes and the little girl were suddenly stopped, frozen; the only thing that was moving was Yoritomo or rather a glowing presence within him. From inside him a creature that seemed like it was made of pure light appeared, slowly floating toward the terrified Mino who apparently also could move.
As it came closer to Mino felt strangely calm, the dreaded feeling of seeing Katsuro taking his own life and of all these faceless hordes attacking almost leaving him, but only almost.

“Mortal, my time is short, I can no longer hold back these hordes but I will try to buy you enough time to escape.”The glowing thing had no mouth with which to speak but seemed to be able to speak anyway, in a very deep voice. Suddenly an object released itself from the glowing spirit; it was the orb that Katsuro had given Mino that he in turn had given to Yoritomo for safekeeping.

Its blackness was easy to see in the light of the spirit it came from. Suddenly the black object fell into Mino's hands, feeling cold to the touch. “Hurry, I will not be able to hold the timelessness much longer, I’m… fading.” Mino quickly realized that the light of the spirit was getting weaker; it looked smaller now than it had looked mere moments ago.

“Yoritomo… and I… will hold him off. Go! Take the orb and run!” And Mino did, soon he felt time start again and he looked back for one last time to see how the shield of light that Yoritomo had created faded and he was overran.

Mino felt the panic returning and he suddenly realized that he had nowhere to go, they had closed down every exit, spiked every window, the only way out was the main door and he was to terrified to try that exit.

Desperately he tired to open one of the windows but it didn’t budge, he would need something sharp to open it with. Suddenly he got an idea and ran toward Katsuro’s room. He heard someone walking behind him and ran even faster purely driven by fear.

The first thing he noticed as he shut the door to Katsuro’s room behind him was all the blood on the floor.
He was once again faced with the dead body of the old man stretched there on the floor. But there was no time to mourn the dead now; he took the Tatsumasa out of Katsuro's still bleeding stomach trying to think of it as something completely normal to do. But as he held the bloody sword in his hand he realized something, there were no windows in Katsuro's room.

Then the door slowly opened, in the doorway stood the little girl smiling at him and strangely enough it was the most terrifying thing Mino had ever seen. But then the girl’s expression changed, she didn’t smile anymore and looked more afraid then happy.

“Where is dad? He said dad would be here…” “Dad?” Mino said confused and then he realized who this girl was.

“Where is he?” She repeated sounding moments away from crying. Mino was blind struck; was whatever that was playing games with him or *was* this really Noriko, Katsuro’s daughter?

“He… he is dead,” Mino finally answered.
She didn’t respond and instead went further into the room and saw the old man's body lying there on the floor over a large pool of blood. Tears suddenly came running down her cheeks. “Dad… dad!” she somehow managed to say between her ever flowing tears.

Mino was in shock, he wanted to hug the girl, to comfort her but he simply could not, she was connected to the things that had happened out in the main hall, she must be the evil Katsuro had warned him about.

He stepped back not sure where to go, then the sobbing girl suddenly let out a scream and came running toward him still tears running down her cheeks.

Fear took control of him he stepped back into the chamber like a cornered animal, but there was no escape the girl was already in front of him.

As the girl gently touched him he knew it was too late, he was already dead. Mino felt a sudden rush of emotions fill him up, at first he simply thought it was the fear of his impending death but then he realized that is was something else.

Something snapped within him, it was like he felt all his emotions at once, he screamed like a madman, he cried like a baby everything just poured out of him. He felt himself be drawn into something not him, a dark presence within his own mind. He screamed but his mouth won't open, he was trapped inside his own body.

He could feel it, the madness, the creeping that was was a part of his mind, he died but yet he lived he tried to scream again but not even his own mind was listening to the fading part of it that still was Mino.

The girl still cried as Mino collapsed on the floor, he was now as faceless as the rest of the villagers with just disturbing hints of what had once had been a human face.

Suddenly the girl stopped sobbing, instead she started to smile like no normal human could.

Footsteps could be heard soon again, someone was coming toward the hall, it was Griever. He ignored the silently smiling girl and instead seemed to take a closer look at Mino's body, or rather the sword that laid beside it.

Griever bent down and took the sword from Mino’s faceless corpse that still was holding it tight. “What are you doing?” Noriko suddenly asked in a innocently sweet voice. “I’m redeeming myself.” Griever answered and held out Tatsumasa.

The girl looked confused as Griever had a very strange monologue with himself.

“Kuori I gave my body and soul to you, now honor the deal we had and lend me your strength.” “What is this, Kuori?” Noriko wondered with a cold inhuman voice that definitely didn’t belong to the same little girl that had talked a few moments ago, “Can’t you keep your mortal thralls under control?”

But at those words Griever’s face changed into a demonic grin. “You still don’t realize it don’t you Zubera? You’re my prey now.”

And with that Griever charged against Noriko with Tatsumasa in his right arm and with a thrust he impaled the girl’s forehead with it.

Noriko screamed and desperately tried to get the sword out again; strangely enough there was no blood coming from the large hole the sword had made in her head.

While Griever silently watched the screaming girl her face began to change, he could see it shift from the face of Mino to Recaiden, Yspoch, Supagoof, Furushi, Mordokai, Jontom Xire and countless others that Griever didn’t even know the name of.

Her death screams echoed in the hall, sounding like hundreds of people screaming out in agony.

Then she finally collapsed on the floor, Griever stepped forward and kicked the body a few times as to ensure himself that she or rather it was really dead, then he bend down and removed his blade from Noriko’s skull but still no blood came, it was like she was hollow inside. “Is she dead?” Griever asked out loud.

“Dead? That is a really interesting question” Griever answered his own question in a complete different voice "Its gone, but its not dead, we are immortal pet don't you forget that". He paused a moment still smiling like a maniac.

“But I’m growing impatient pet, just give me a new body or I will devour you from within right now” he then commanded himself.

Grievers face changed once again from smiling to a deeply worried expression.

He looked at the body of the dead girl and then at the faceless Mino lying at the floor. “He didn’t deserve to die, none of them did, I- we could have saved so many!” then he started smiling again, “Is that so? Well I figure they are happy now, Zubera have granted them all ethereal life in a way”
Griever chuckled for himself and effortlessly lifted up Mino’s lifeless body “This is your pay for your services dear pet, your very own body!”

A moment passed and suddenly Griever dropped Mino's body like a rag-doll. Another moment and Griever collapses to the floor, trembling like in fever.

Then the once faceless Mino slowly rose up from the floor, smiling the cruel smile that once had been on Grievers lips.
“It is done, you are free to go now pet” Mino said as he slowly walked out of the hall leaving a trembling Griever behind.
But as he is about to exit the hall he turns around and said “Now enjoy your freedom, I'm sure you will enjoy every moment of it", he chuckled like he had just told a funny joke, turned around again and left the hall.

Slowly Griever managed to get up; he is still trembling but at least manages to stand up. He had wanted to stop Zubera, he had wanted to save the villagers he had wanted to end all this madness.

But he had been tricked by his “partner” instead of saving people he had forced Griever to kill them. He had been there when Kuori took their lives, he had been forced to watch as Kuori controlled his hapless body to snap the neck of the old man Darnur, he was watching as Kuori swung the ax that separated Kamen’s head from his body.

All that had taken its tool on Grievers mind, but now as he finally was free he felt all that he had done came back to him, the killing of the priest and the decapitation especially in mind.

Around him the bodies of Katsuro and his daughter laid and within this house dozens of faceless villagers laid dead. Griever looken down at the place were Mino’s body once had laid and noticed something.
The black orb, the thing that had brought Zubera here, the thing that had caused all this.
“So many life's for such a small thing” Griever said to himself as he picked up the black orb from the floor.

It felt cold to touch, but he didn't think of that much since his life was over anyway. He sat down and meditated letting the orb fall into the sleeve of his robe. He had lived a dishonorable life, but he had always managed to free himself of thoughts of harakiri.

But as the memories of the crimes he had committed slowly came back to him could could only feel shame.

He had allowed his fear of death to let Kuori posses him, he had allowed the Oni to use his body to kill a priest and many others, he had not even managed to save anyone, he lifted the blade and put the edge against his stomach, he hesitated.

Then he let himself go into the darkness.

During the same time in Mirrodin...

Aemoh felt sharp pain in his head, something really bad had just happened somewhere else. And it felt like he had some connection to it, somehow.

But thankfully the feeling was soon gone, but as he relaxed again he heard the sound of death.

*clink, clink, clink*

But despite this Aemoh didn't move, instead he just waited for the sound to come closer and closer until...

Levelers came from all directions, single minded they fell upon Aemoh. But Aemoh however was unharmed.

A invisible force was somehow protecting him from the levelers attacks. But yet the Levelers kept attacking no matter how futile their attacks was.

Suddenly green energy begun effecting the levelers, one after one they broke down, it seemed a there was a figure running among them destroying them one by one.

Soon there was only Aemoh and the figure left standing.

Glissa I presume?

...I was here to kill you.

No doubt you were, but I don't think you will do much better then these levelers I'm afraid.

I don't know who's side your on Aemoh but if you were involved with Bosh's death I swear I will-

-Kill me? Aemoh chuckled I don't think anyone can do that right now with this artifact protecting me.
But if you want to believe me then no, I was not involved with Bosh's death in any way.

Glissa paused and took a long long at Aemoh, We will meet again Aemoh, be sure of that.

No doubt, my lady He said with a smile.

Your wierd... And with those words Glissa was gone again.

Aemoh was both attacked by the minions of Memnarch and the Sword of Kaldra but was protected by the Shield of Kaldra.

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.

((Narrators Note: The spoiler-ed bit in the narration belongs to another game that has already ended.))

Edit:
Cult_of_the_Raven, Vossik and Hero 1.0 minds have wandered where they don't belong. Come back to reality before the autolynchar discovers you in the void.

Aemoh
2008-11-27, 07:02 PM
Seriously Glissa? Attack me too?

Thanks though, cause that narration was pure awesome. Nicely done, Shadowcaller.

Now then, on with the show: Those that still have yet to contact me, please do.

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-27, 07:07 PM
Well, Aemoh isn't memnarch =D

I'm not a mason yet...

Such boring nights for this little myr...

Aether
2008-11-27, 07:29 PM
Well, that was interesting...

Well, Aemoh isn't memnarch =D

I'm not a mason yet...

Such boring nights for this little myr...

I hadn't thought Aemoh might be the memnarch.. what made you think that, and what made you think he's NOT the memnarch?

We have no real way of knowing if Aemoh has the shield himself or if he's in contact with the baner. Anyway. What are we going to do now?

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-27, 07:33 PM
I didn't say I did think that, I'm just saying that to state that we now know for a fact that he's cleared and that he's not Glissa (who is pissed at Bosh's death).

Duos
2008-11-27, 07:40 PM
Well, If Aemoh is the baner, he can forget about helping, as he's going to be busy protecting himself from the wolves. A public baner is almost useless.:smallannoyed:

Aemoh
2008-11-27, 07:52 PM
Not to point out the obvious but... Artifacts can be moved. Maybe it already has been.

Point of fact though, I can be quite useful, as the village rally point.

Istari
2008-11-27, 07:53 PM
But if he has the helm he could publically reveal all of his scries

wolflord
2008-11-27, 07:54 PM
Who should I randomly point at next? Well before I do any pointing I would like to know who is still alive also COTR I know you said u might not be able to be on very much this week but I'd hate for you to get auto-lynched.

Reinholdt
2008-11-27, 07:56 PM
((Indeed, if he has both the helmet and the shield he'll be the seer and baner rolled into one. Something the wolves would have great trouble dealing with.))

Istari
2008-11-27, 08:12 PM
Wait a second, shouldn't Bosh have prevented the night kill since he was killed last night?

Aether
2008-11-27, 08:38 PM
1.) Aemoh can shield himself and then move the artifact to a target, preventing interception. He can't be killed and if his target is killed he keeps the artifact.

2.) If Aemoh has both the artifacts, he can only use one at a time. Rather pointless unless we want him to safeguard the helm.

3.) Bosh prevents kills only if Glissa is targeted; she was not. Bosh was struck down directly. One the one hand, the wolves don't know who Glissa is, but on the other hand, Glissa no longer has any protection.

Reinholdt
2008-11-27, 08:48 PM
2.) If Aemoh has both the artifacts, he can only use one at a time. Rather pointless unless we want him to safeguard the helm.
((*looks* Bah! Stupid one line rule hiding in a wall of text. Oh well. I thought it was overpowered anyways.))

Istari
2008-11-27, 08:56 PM
We need to know from Aemoh if he has the shield or helm and if he has the helm we should get his scry list since then we have a few confired villagers who can start a network if he has the shield then the helm person should contact him and get him to post the scry list for the almost same result and if he gets two contacts then we can lynch the other after the helm user passes it to one of his scried players

wolflord
2008-11-27, 09:59 PM
Whether Aemoh has a scry list or not depends on if he has used the helmet or not, if he has the helmet. I've played Mafia before, not the online version, and people always say that they are the doctor or the sheriff because they hope it will keep them alive even if they arent either one. It all depends on whether or not Aemoh wants to come out and say what he has even if it means he could somehow be killed because of it.

Aemoh
2008-11-27, 10:15 PM
Sorry all, I don't currently have any concrete leads to go on other than voting records. And I'm still new-ish at using a spreadsheet to catch someone via voting, and this is a blind game at that so... *shrugs*

If someone, like say Slobad, would like to change that, I wouldn't mind leading a lynch mob for them. Lynching artifact creatures is of course more useful then normal villagers, as we'd eventually hit a minion or the big bad himself.

So, once again, I ask that those with power roles contact me. Those that haven't yet, anyways.

Feel free to contact me and claim villager as well if ya like.

wolflord
2008-11-27, 10:49 PM
So wait Aemoh, can you scry people or not?

wolflord
2008-11-27, 11:30 PM
Tremble and Despair Mortals, a narration has come to this world.

Kamaigawa, Kyou
Mino was worried about Katsuro, he had begun to show increasingly paranoid tendencies toward all kinds of human companionship.

He himself was beginning to worry, since he had seen the faces of the recently deceased on passing villagers but when he turned around, they were always gone. It was like a disease that had sneaked up on him, and the sorrow he felt for all those that had died under these short days was not making it any better.

He had finally, after a lot of thinking, decided to talk to Katsuro again, since he felt ashamed of leaving him alone for so long, and thus he now stood there in front of the door still unsure if he really wanted to disturb the old man. Suddenly he heard Katsuro’s voice from inside the room: “Come in Mino, I have been expecting you.”

Mino, finding nothing else to do, opened the door and stepped inside the room. Inside sat Katsuro, the elder of the Otorio clan, and in his wrinkled hand he held Tatsumasa, his almost legendary blade that Mino had heard he had used a lot during his young days.

“I’m glad that you are here Mino, I wanted to talk to you before I enter the next world.” Mino felt himself to become cold inside; this was what he had feared all along. “What? What are you talking about?” He tried to sound calm and relaxed but even to himself his voice sounded panicked.

“I have lived a long life Mino,” Katsuro continued seemingly unaware of Mino’s protest, “But these last years I have lived only in fear and dishonor.”
Mino didn’t know what to say, the old man sounded almost sleepy like he had just awakened from a long night of sleep. "He took it into our home, wanting to study it, but it was cursed… cursed!” Katsuro repeated. “But it was it was important for 'our empire's further existence' he said, the fool.”

Katsurou paused for a moment looking directly into Mino’s eyes; he didn’t look like he had slept in days. “Then he died a few days later, died like the villagers in this town has died, without a face,”Mino feared that the old man had gone insane but continued listening to his horrifying story.“And he didn’t die alone. Soon our father and our mother was both dead in the exactly the same way, faceless; leaving me in charge of the family.

And it was only me left; the general without a son, the only thing I had left being my daughter Noriko, the only light left in my dark world. We escaped with a couple of servants whom you have already met to this city…” “Then, what happened to your daughter? Was she… taken?” Mino asked carefully.

At first he didn’t answer and instead just sat there looking down at the floor.
Then he looked at Mino, his grey old eyes was dim now the clearness that had been there a few days ago was all gone. “She was gone when I woke up one morning; I failed to protect her like I had failed to protect everyone else.”

“But I kept my hopes up, I fooled myself that she was alive somewhere, safe from harm… But I have seen her!” he almost screamed out. “I have seen her smiling at me outside my window! It took her Mino, it took her!”
It’s all madness and I must end it! He took the sword in his both hands and before Mino could stop him he had impaled himself with the sword cutting it left-to-right. Katsuro had committed harakiri.

Mino just stood there while the floor became wet with blood with Katsuros blood. Then he simply walked away trying to keep all the sorrow within him, a single tear fell down his face, tears was not enough.

He walked out the main hall trying to keep his emotions under control, this was not supposed to happend, this was not supposed to happend.

Driving his grieving thoughts away Mino could hear voices talking in the main hall; He had a bad feeling about this. There were two voices; one of them he recognized as Yoritomo's but the other was unknown to him, sounding like a small child’s voice. He entered the hall and was met by a disturbing sight, remains of their barricade they had but up some days ago were scattered everywhere and the door stood wide open.

A small girl stood there with a smile on her little face and before her stood Yoritomo alone. Yoritomo stared at the girl like she was his worst nightmare:
“Not another step closer Oni, this place is still protected by the spirits, you will not enter!” The girl suddenly got a sad look on her face. “But I want to be here! I don’t want to be alone!”

Her childish voice was in sharp contrast with her surroundings. Yoritomo took a few steps toward the young girl but suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks like some mysterious force held him at bay. “You… you are Emperor Demonking, why didn’t I see this before?!”
“I’m no demon silly, what’s a demon?” she asked, giggling and caused Yoritomo to retreat back even more.

There was a strong presents in the air something was happening around him like the calm before the storm it dampened all other sound except Yotitomo’s and the small girls voices.

Moments passed, Mino hesitated the other two didn’t seems to have taken notice of him yet, they just starred at each other like they were locked in a battle of minds.

He wanted to step forward he wanted to tell someone that Katsuro just had taken his own life but there was something that held him back.
And then the presence was suddenly gone, whatever what just had happened had brought Yoritomo to his knees, he looked so weak now Mino realized, what had that girl done to him?

Then all hell broke lose, behind the girl something was moring, Mino could see humanoid shapes slowly walking behind her.

One of them steeped into the light, it was hap_hazard but something was wrong with him. He didin’t have a face. Mino screamed in horror as more faceless villagers slowly wandered into the hall.

“Get away from me!” Yoritomo screamed as the faceless horde came against him. Light streamed from his hands, ushering the faceless back. “Having a hard time mister?” the small girl asked quietly, her voice barely heard in the chaos the faceless were making as they tried to overcome the wall of light Yoritomo had created. Mino stood there in shock watching how Yoritomo alone was trying to fight off the faceless villagers.
He knew each one of them, he had talked to them, and some of them had even been his friends.

Now they were nothing but soulless monsters swarming the halls of his home calling Zubera's name with their mouth less faces. Mino felt completely powerless; there was nothing he could do while Yoritomo, the only person that actually could fight the oni was fighting a hopeless battle against the horde of Kyou’s faceless villagers.

But then everything froze, like time itself had suddenly ceased moving. The hordes and the little girl were suddenly stopped, frozen; the only thing that was moving was Yoritomo or rather a glowing presence within him. From inside him a creature that seemed like it was made of pure light appeared, slowly floating toward the terrified Mino who apparently also could move.
As it came closer to Mino felt strangely calm, the dreaded feeling of seeing Katsuro taking his own life and of all these faceless hordes attacking almost leaving him, but only almost.

“Mortal, my time is short, I can no longer hold back these hordes but I will try to buy you enough time to escape.”The glowing thing had no mouth with which to speak but seemed to be able to speak anyway, in a very deep voice. Suddenly an object released itself from the glowing spirit; it was the orb that Katsuro had given Mino that he in turn had given to Yoritomo for safekeeping.

Its blackness was easy to see in the light of the spirit it came from. Suddenly the black object fell into Mino's hands, feeling cold to the touch. “Hurry, I will not be able to hold the timelessness much longer, I’m… fading.” Mino quickly realized that the light of the spirit was getting weaker; it looked smaller now than it had looked mere moments ago.

“Yoritomo… and I… will hold him off. Go! Take the orb and run!” And Mino did, soon he felt time start again and he looked back for one last time to see how the shield of light that Yoritomo had created faded and he was overran.

Mino felt the panic returning and he suddenly realized that he had nowhere to go, they had closed down every exit, spiked every window, the only way out was the main door and he was to terrified to try that exit.

Desperately he tired to open one of the windows but it didn’t budge, he would need something sharp to open it with. Suddenly he got an idea and ran toward Katsuro’s room. He heard someone walking behind him and ran even faster purely driven by fear.

The first thing he noticed as he shut the door to Katsuro’s room behind him was all the blood on the floor.
He was once again faced with the dead body of the old man stretched there on the floor. But there was no time to mourn the dead now; he took the Tatsumasa out of Katsuro's still bleeding stomach trying to think of it as something completely normal to do. But as he held the bloody sword in his hand he realized something, there were no windows in Katsuro's room.

Then the door slowly opened, in the doorway stood the little girl smiling at him and strangely enough it was the most terrifying thing Mino had ever seen. But then the girl’s expression changed, she didn’t smile anymore and looked more afraid then happy.

“Where is dad? He said dad would be here…” “Dad?” Mino said confused and then he realized who this girl was.

“Where is he?” She repeated sounding moments away from crying. Mino was blind struck; was whatever that was playing games with him or *was* this really Noriko, Katsuro’s daughter?

“He… he is dead,” Mino finally answered.
She didn’t respond and instead went further into the room and saw the old man's body lying there on the floor over a large pool of blood. Tears suddenly came running down her cheeks. “Dad… dad!” she somehow managed to say between her ever flowing tears.

Mino was in shock, he wanted to hug the girl, to comfort her but he simply could not, she was connected to the things that had happened out in the main hall, she must be the evil Katsuro had warned him about.

He stepped back not sure where to go, then the sobbing girl suddenly let out a scream and came running toward him still tears running down her cheeks.

Fear took control of him he stepped back into the chamber like a cornered animal, but there was no escape the girl was already in front of him.

As the girl gently touched him he knew it was too late, he was already dead. Mino felt a sudden rush of emotions fill him up, at first he simply thought it was the fear of his impending death but then he realized that is was something else.

Something snapped within him, it was like he felt all his emotions at once, he screamed like a madman, he cried like a baby everything just poured out of him. He felt himself be drawn into something not him, a dark presence within his own mind. He screamed but his mouth won't open, he was trapped inside his own body.

He could feel it, the madness, the creeping that was was a part of his mind, he died but yet he lived he tried to scream again but not even his own mind was listening to the fading part of it that still was Mino.

The girl still cried as Mino collapsed on the floor, he was now as faceless as the rest of the villagers with just disturbing hints of what had once had been a human face.

Suddenly the girl stopped sobbing, instead she started to smile like no normal human could.

Footsteps could be heard soon again, someone was coming toward the hall, it was Griever. He ignored the silently smiling girl and instead seemed to take a closer look at Mino's body, or rather the sword that laid beside it.

Griever bent down and took the sword from Mino’s faceless corpse that still was holding it tight. “What are you doing?” Noriko suddenly asked in a innocently sweet voice. “I’m redeeming myself.” Griever answered and held out Tatsumasa.

The girl looked confused as Griever had a very strange monologue with himself.

“Kuori I gave my body and soul to you, now honor the deal we had and lend me your strength.” “What is this, Kuori?” Noriko wondered with a cold inhuman voice that definitely didn’t belong to the same little girl that had talked a few moments ago, “Can’t you keep your mortal thralls under control?”

But at those words Griever’s face changed into a demonic grin. “You still don’t realize it don’t you Zubera? You’re my prey now.”

And with that Griever charged against Noriko with Tatsumasa in his right arm and with a thrust he impaled the girl’s forehead with it.

Noriko screamed and desperately tried to get the sword out again; strangely enough there was no blood coming from the large hole the sword had made in her head.

While Griever silently watched the screaming girl her face began to change, he could see it shift from the face of Mino to Recaiden, Yspoch, Supagoof, Furushi, Mordokai, Jontom Xire and countless others that Griever didn’t even know the name of.

Her death screams echoed in the hall, sounding like hundreds of people screaming out in agony.

Then she finally collapsed on the floor, Griever stepped forward and kicked the body a few times as to ensure himself that she or rather it was really dead, then he bend down and removed his blade from Noriko’s skull but still no blood came, it was like she was hollow inside. “Is she dead?” Griever asked out loud.

“Dead? That is a really interesting question” Griever answered his own question in a complete different voice "Its gone, but its not dead, we are immortal pet don't you forget that". He paused a moment still smiling like a maniac.

“But I’m growing impatient pet, just give me a new body or I will devour you from within right now” he then commanded himself.

Grievers face changed once again from smiling to a deeply worried expression.

He looked at the body of the dead girl and then at the faceless Mino lying at the floor. “He didn’t deserve to die, none of them did, I- we could have saved so many!” then he started smiling again, “Is that so? Well I figure they are happy now, Zubera have granted them all ethereal life in a way”
Griever chuckled for himself and effortlessly lifted up Mino’s lifeless body “This is your pay for your services dear pet, your very own body!”

A moment passed and suddenly Griever dropped Mino's body like a rag-doll. Another moment and Griever collapses to the floor, trembling like in fever.

Then the once faceless Mino slowly rose up from the floor, smiling the cruel smile that once had been on Grievers lips.
“It is done, you are free to go now pet” Mino said as he slowly walked out of the hall leaving a trembling Griever behind.
But as he is about to exit the hall he turns around and said “Now enjoy your freedom, I'm sure you will enjoy every moment of it", he chuckled like he had just told a funny joke, turned around again and left the hall.

Slowly Griever managed to get up; he is still trembling but at least manages to stand up. He had wanted to stop Zubera, he had wanted to save the villagers he had wanted to end all this madness.

But he had been tricked by his “partner” instead of saving people he had forced Griever to kill them. He had been there when Kuori took their lives, he had been forced to watch as Kuori controlled his hapless body to snap the neck of the old man Darnur, he was watching as Kuori swung the ax that separated Kamen’s head from his body.

All that had taken its tool on Grievers mind, but now as he finally was free he felt all that he had done came back to him, the killing of the priest and the decapitation especially in mind.

Around him the bodies of Katsuro and his daughter laid and within this house dozens of faceless villagers laid dead. Griever looken down at the place were Mino’s body once had laid and noticed something.
The black orb, the thing that had brought Zubera here, the thing that had caused all this.
“So many life's for such a small thing” Griever said to himself as he picked up the black orb from the floor.

It felt cold to touch, but he didn't think of that much since his life was over anyway. He sat down and meditated letting the orb fall into the sleeve of his robe. He had lived a dishonorable life, but he had always managed to free himself of thoughts of harakiri.

But as the memories of the crimes he had committed slowly came back to him could could only feel shame.

He had allowed his fear of death to let Kuori posses him, he had allowed the Oni to use his body to kill a priest and many others, he had not even managed to save anyone, he lifted the blade and put the edge against his stomach, he hesitated.

Then he let himself go into the darkness.

During the same time in Mirrodin...

Aemoh felt sharp pain in his head, something really bad had just happened somewhere else. And it felt like he had some connection to it, somehow.

But thankfully the feeling was soon gone, but as he relaxed again he heard the sound of death.

*clink, clink, clink*

But despite this Aemoh didn't move, instead he just waited for the sound to come closer and closer until...

Levelers came from all directions, single minded they fell upon Aemoh. But Aemoh however was unharmed.

A invisible force was somehow protecting him from the levelers attacks. But yet the Levelers kept attacking no matter how futile their attacks was.

Suddenly green energy begun effecting the levelers, one after one they broke down, it seemed a there was a figure running among them destroying them one by one.

Soon there was only Aemoh and the figure left standing.

Glissa I presume?

...I was here to kill you.

No doubt you were, but I don't think you will do much better then these levelers I'm afraid.

I don't know who's side your on Aemoh but if you were involved with Bosh's death I swear I will-

-Kill me? Aemoh chuckled I don't think anyone can do that right now with this artifact protecting me.
But if you want to believe me then no, I was not involved with Bosh's death in any way.

Glissa paused and took a long long at Aemoh, We will meet again Aemoh, be sure of that.

No doubt, my lady He said with a smile.

Your wierd... And with those words Glissa was gone again.

Aemoh was both attacked by the minions of Memnarch and the Sword of Kaldra but was protected by the Shield of Kaldra.

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Question, isn't Griever dead and wasn't he a villager?

<Wolflord watches silently from The Tangle as the numbers of Mirrodins inhabitants slowly begin to dwindle. Closing his eyes he prays that his home in The Tangle will suffer no more invasions by the wolves.>

Shadowcaller
2008-11-28, 02:25 AM
Question, isn't Griever dead and wasn't he a villager?

<Wolflord watches silently from The Tangle as the numbers of Mirrodins inhabitants slowly begin to dwindle. Closing his eyes he prays that his home in The Tangle will suffer no more invasions by the wolves.>

((Yes, Griever is dead but that spoiler-ed bit of the narration belonged to another game that ended for about 4 months ago.))

Jontom Xire
2008-11-28, 04:45 AM
Personally I cannot believe that either the wolves were so stupid as to attack Aemoh. I mean ok from Glissa's point of view it was a good action because it confirmed he did have the shield, and hence that he is a villager, but for the wolves to do it?

And therein lies the flaw in this game. The person who starts with the shield is a good guy. Well done, Aemoh, who figured out that if he came into the open then everything would be cool. You see unlike normal werewolf games he doesn't need the wolves to be so stupid as to confirm his role. Glissa can do it herself. And then Glissa and her little posse of friends can contact Aemoh and use him as a central contact. The holder of the helm can give it to Aemoh exactly as people have suggested, and then basically the Memnarch has lost.

And it being a blind game for the werewolves, the skilled players can't tell the less skilled not to attack Aemoh. Though I must admit I may be the guilty party. For me this game is over. I am a minion of Memnarch and therein lies an interesting tale.

Andre Fairchild, the holder of the helm scried me, but that scry was blocked by the shield. The moment Andre contacted me I guessed it was Aemoh who had the shield, trying for a repeat of BIP. Determined to obtain it for myself, and guessing that he would continue to protect me, I sent in an early night kill request - during the day in fact, so as to ensure it would take precedence over the other wolves. Then Aemoh revealed himself. Suddenly my night action was a killer to my plans, so I desperately put in a change of plans which I'm not sure Shadowcaller processed.

In the meantime Slobad, aka Duos, contacted Andre Fairchild who passed him onto me.

Note the curious fact that Bosh, Slobad, and the helm holder all are in Mephidross. Coincidence? Maybe not. So when I changed my night action I changed it to another person in Mephidross. How I wish that kill had gone through instead.

So, to the minions:

Andre has (had?) the helm, Aemoh has the shield, and Duos is Slobad. Remember that only one of shield and helm can be used at a time, so Aemoh cannot defend everyone at once.

I suggest all minions + Memnarch contact me by PM so I can put you all in touch with each other.

Oh, and for today I point at Aemoh. Good work, Aemoh. Again! But thanks for getting me in with Andre by protecting me :smallwink: :smallcool:

banjo1985
2008-11-28, 05:20 AM
Point at Istari

Jontom Xire
2008-11-28, 07:05 AM
Umm, Banjo, I just admitted to being a minion!

--EDIT--

Come on other minions, don't be shy. Here's the first part of my role PM to prove I am who I say I am. PM me with your full role PM so I can prove you are you say you are and I'll put you in touch with Memnarch.

Silently you stand attention, awating orders. Your will is not your own but the one of Memnarch, your creator and master.
And right now your creators will is to find a elf girl, one of the many lifeforms on Mirrodin. This should not be so hard as you have been created for this very purpous.

Once this is done Memnarchs will, your will, is to take care of the rest of these new lifeforms that recently have entered the masters plane. Kill them all.

You are a Minion of Memnarch (Werewolf).

banjo1985
2008-11-28, 07:51 AM
I failed my Spot Check :smallbiggrin:

Plus you'll be bandwagoned ceaselessly after this, so I might as well point at someone I think may be a minion, so I'll stick by my point.

Istari
2008-11-28, 08:22 AM
Jontom Xire also why am I under suspition?

Vampiric
2008-11-28, 11:19 AM
*snip*

I'm not sure why you said all that... the gain doesn't seem equal to the cost...

So... Jontom Xire

Jontom Xire
2008-11-28, 11:28 AM
Ahahaha.

Yes well, actually it is. I had a nice list of targets but couldn't hit any of them without giving myself away, and actually probably couldn't hit any of them anyway because I'd be competing against all the others.

This way IF the damn minions ACTUALLY get in touch (where are you guys?!) then I can unite the entire network which will save Memnarch loads of wasted scries (like when he scried me) and unite them into a single co-ordinated unit. That in itself si worth a lot, but being able to also give them a nice list of targets... yummy.

Actually I probably should have given them the list of targets in private so that then they could hit them without any chance of Aemoh protecting them, but then the targets know who I know and can assume that some minions would get in touch anyway, so I doubt it makes any real difference.

Murska
2008-11-28, 11:30 AM
Jontom Xire! HA! This time you're the wolf instead of me! And I get to lynch you! :smallbiggrin:

Vampiric
2008-11-28, 12:04 PM
Jontom Xire! HA! This time you're the wolf instead of me! And I get to lynch you! :smallbiggrin:

I'm almost tempted to change my vote to you... :smalltongue:

Reinholdt
2008-11-28, 12:10 PM

((Jonotm Xire. Though I too have just had an overwhelming urge to vote for Murska. He always likes to word things like that when he wants to seem like he's not a wolf...))

Aemoh
2008-11-28, 12:22 PM
Jontom Xire, I choose you!

Wait... wrong game... :smallamused:

Well, I think I should also thank you as well. Cause today is full of information, as the only ones that have contacted me thus far have been Villagers.

I was really hoping to see a repeat of Black Iron Prison though... that'd have been pure awesome, no? :smallcool:

Murska
2008-11-28, 12:24 PM
((Jonotm Xire. Though I too have just had an overwhelming urge to vote for Murska. He always likes to word things like that when he wants to seem like he's not a wolf...))

Hey, I always word things like that. Go check my conversations with people about Mafia.

It's just that you think I only do it as a wolf cuz, well, obvious reasons. :smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2008-11-28, 12:57 PM
Jontom Xire for obvious reasons.

Duos
2008-11-28, 01:22 PM
Of course, we still need to be careful. Memnarch scries as an artifact creature /Villager. Basically, any artifact creature cannot be trusted until we find him. And as soon as I saw Jontom Xire's post, I went :smalleek:. Being exposed is not a good feeling. I would like to point out that as soon as all of the wolves get together, though, we can pinpoint them like normal. I would also call for the artifacts to be passed around to people who can be trusted- I only know Aemoh and Andre. Andre, PM Aemoh with ANY safe person, and get the artifacts moving. I have a feeling the wolves will want to take the helm or the shield tonight. Aemoh, protect yourself or Andre, whoever you think holds the more valuable artifact.

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-28, 01:25 PM
A network has started.

Three people trusted in the network are myself, Jontom Xire, and Vampiric have been scried as a villager.

Jontom Xire is probably innocent because he was scried and/or baned by more than one person in the night phase, thus very likely proving his innocence to all those in the know.

Please stop the lynch of Jontom Xire.

More to come.

I don't have another target to speak of right now, because I'm heading back to the hospital becase my wife's incision is leaking plasma and a little blood.

Duos
2008-11-28, 01:43 PM
Uh, he ADMITTED being a wolf.:smallconfused: And he exposed the entire network to the wolves. Not very innocent behavior.:smallannoyed:

Istari
2008-11-28, 02:22 PM
Not quite following that logic there:smallconfused:

Reinholdt
2008-11-28, 03:00 PM
A network has started.

Three people trusted in the network are myself, Jontom Xire, and Vampiric have been scried as a villager.

Jontom Xire is probably innocent because he was scried and/or baned by more than one person in the night phase, thus very likely proving his innocence to all those in the know.

Please stop the lynch of Jontom Xire.

More to come.

I don't have another target to speak of right now, because I'm heading back to the hospital becase my wife's incision is leaking plasma and a little blood.
((This is a blind game. There are probably plenty of reasons why JX would be targeted by multiple groups.

Of course there is always that other possibility that would make JX innocent, but that would beg the question of how he got a hold of the PM. That's the most incriminating part of JX's entire story.

And yes. Admitting guilt is not always incriminating if there's the proper motivation :smallamused:.))

Aether
2008-11-28, 03:07 PM
... Well, Jontom Xire is probably dead meat. However, he may be the Eater of Days... if he is, that would certainly explain why's he's outing himself like that.

Still, I think this may be a turning point for us! Just a feeling.

Andre, hope everything goes well for you... :smalleek:

Anyway, if it turns out this is a trick, I'll change my vote, but for now I'll go with Jontom Xire.

Also Andre, why mention Vampiric as a trusted villager? Wouldn't that just give the wolves more targets?

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-28, 04:01 PM
Personally I cannot believe that either the wolves were so stupid as to attack Aemoh. I mean ok from Glissa's point of view it was a good action because it confirmed he did have the shield, and hence that he is a villager, but for the wolves to do it?

And therein lies the flaw in this game. The person who starts with the shield is a good guy. Well done, Aemoh, who figured out that if he came into the open then everything would be cool. You see unlike normal werewolf games he doesn't need the wolves to be so stupid as to confirm his role. Glissa can do it herself. And then Glissa and her little posse of friends can contact Aemoh and use him as a central contact. The holder of the helm can give it to Aemoh exactly as people have suggested, and then basically the Memnarch has lost.

And it being a blind game for the werewolves, the skilled players can't tell the less skilled not to attack Aemoh. Though I must admit I may be the guilty party. For me this game is over. I am a minion of Memnarch and therein lies an interesting tale.

Andre Fairchild, the holder of the helm scried me, but that scry was blocked by the shield. The moment Andre contacted me I guessed it was Aemoh who had the shield, trying for a repeat of BIP. Determined to obtain it for myself, and guessing that he would continue to protect me, I sent in an early night kill request - during the day in fact, so as to ensure it would take precedence over the other wolves. Then Aemoh revealed himself. Suddenly my night action was a killer to my plans, so I desperately put in a change of plans which I'm not sure Shadowcaller processed.

In the meantime Slobad, aka Duos, contacted Andre Fairchild who passed him onto me.

Note the curious fact that Bosh, Slobad, and the helm holder all are in Mephidross. Coincidence? Maybe not. So when I changed my night action I changed it to another person in Mephidross. How I wish that kill had gone through instead.

So, to the minions:

Andre has (had?) the helm, Aemoh has the shield, and Duos is Slobad. Remember that only one of shield and helm can be used at a time, so Aemoh cannot defend everyone at once.

I suggest all minions + Memnarch contact me by PM so I can put you all in touch with each other.

Oh, and for today I point at Aemoh. Good work, Aemoh. Again! But thanks for getting me in with Andre by protecting me :smallwink: :smallcool:

Jontom Xire.

Good thing items can be transfered during the night phase and stuff.

Killing me may not matter after tonight. We have a network and the wolves don't, so it's only a matter of time. And... being identified by JX actually works in our favor because the role switches to whomever has the item.

With each night phase we grow stronger...

*shakes dice* Let's see... who should we randomly re-assign items to...

*rolls dice*

Istari
2008-11-28, 04:12 PM
yes but if they kill you they get the item and the item transfers at the end of the night phase

Andre Fairchilde
2008-11-28, 04:20 PM
... Well, Jontom Xire is probably dead meat. However, he may be the Eater of Days... if he is, that would certainly explain why's he's outing himself like that.

Still, I think this may be a turning point for us! Just a feeling.

Andre, hope everything goes well for you... :smalleek:

Anyway, if it turns out this is a trick, I'll change my vote, but for now I'll go with Jontom Xire.

Also Andre, why mention Vampiric as a trusted villager? Wouldn't that just give the wolves more targets?

(@hospital, ER is fine)
I'll be on MSN chat later on tonight: [email protected]

There's more that are trusted, but JX wouldn't have outed me unless he is in fact a wolf - giving them an immediate network.

But, we can play that game as well too.

Shadowcaller
2008-11-28, 05:45 PM
((There is now 24 hours left of this day and the following players are going to lose their minds becuase of the autolynchar if they don't vote today:

Cult_Of_the_Raven
Vossik
Hero 1.0

"We thought we found the victim's clothes lumped in the street. As it turned out, it was the victim, insides sucked out—just a sack of skin and robes."
-City Guard finding one of the autolynchars victims.))

Aether
2008-11-28, 06:00 PM
I'm going to be leaving in a few hours and won't be back (awake) till tomorrow noon. So, um... I really don't have any more to contribute to the discussion; at best I'll have time to switch from JX if it turns out to be a trick or something.

wolflord
2008-11-28, 10:04 PM
Well Jontom whaether you are a minion or a vilager I prefer not to take the chance you might be telling the truth and since everyone else is voting for you im going to have to point at you Jontom Xire. If you happen to be a villager then I'm sorry, if you truely are a minion then you just made a crap move dude.

Jontom Xire
2008-11-29, 05:15 AM
There are times that I hate these games - more precisely some of the people who play in them.

It's been over 24 hours and the minions in this game are really %$&%&% me off.

Forget attacking Aemoh. A really dumb move, but understandable and forgiveable. But I posted half my role PM to prove I was a minion. They can check it against their own. If they haven't deleted it (doh!). And still they do not come forward.

A piece of advice to all WW players - ALWAYS KEEP YOUR ROLE PMs!!!! You never know when you might need them. I partly keep them in case I forget what role I have. I partly keep them so that if I need to fake a role PM I can make sure the stuff I make up matches the style of the real role PM. And lastly I keep them in case I need to prove my role or compare it to prove someone else's.

Bad luck, Memnarch. You've either been lumbered with inactive or stupid minions. Though they seemed active enough when voting to kill Aemoh in the night phase. They have every reason to trust I am who I say I am, yet still they refuse to make the move that might give them a chance of winning. I sacrificed myself, my position in the game where I was in contact with the artifact holders and one of the masons, just to give them a chance to win. And they refuse to take it. I could have had so much fun worming my way into a trusted position, but I chose to sacrifice myself to make up for the cruddy mistake made by the other minions only to have them throw it back in my face.

When you lose you'll have only yourselves to blame, though no doubt you'll blame your failure on someone or something else.

hap_hazard
2008-11-29, 07:28 AM
Jontom Xire.

wolflord
2008-11-29, 03:44 PM
Jontom I just have one question for you, if you really are a wolf then why would you reveal that to everyone?

Reinholdt
2008-11-29, 03:48 PM
Jontom I just have one question for you, if you really are a wolf then why would you reveal that to everyone?

((He's trying to connect the bad guys, since the good guys now have a strong way to network (via Aemoh).))

Aether
2008-11-29, 04:28 PM
I thought it was usually against the rules to post your Role PM for precisely those reasons?

Shadowcaller
2008-11-29, 04:30 PM
I thought it was usually against the rules to post your Role PM for precisely those reasons?

Nope, I will allow the posting of role PM's, if you read the wolf rules a bit more carefully you will see the reason of this.

Aether
2008-11-29, 06:39 PM
What time does the day end today?

Shadowcaller
2008-11-29, 06:43 PM
What time does the day end today?

lamech is updating today so you should ask him, but I'm sure the update will be here any minute now...

Lamech
2008-11-29, 06:56 PM
Out in the Razor Fields Jontom Xire had caused quite a commotion.

Hey, look I have "Minon of Memnarch" stamped on my chest.

Wait so we get to lynch you?

Yes, although could you wait until my team contacts me.

Sure, why... hey wait a second, No! Your a wolf and I always try to lynch you. I even have a silver dagger. With that Murska stabs Jontom.

It doesn't work.

Hey how about we hang him. That usally works... I have a noose right here. Everyone agrees, and Jontom Xire is strung up.

I'm made of metal here thats not going to work. Try a screw driver or something.

We won't be tricked by you. You're trying to save yourself. Now your going to die there!
Go us we got a wolf!
No you didn't... really are you going to lynch me or just be idiots.

We did lynch you we're going to go party now!

With that the lynching party walked off proceded to throw a first wolf party. Jontom Xire broke the rope and walked off in disgust.

Jontom Xire lynched. He was a minion of Memnarch.

In other news the autolynchar continued its rampage taking the lives of Cult_Of_the_Raven, Vossik, and Hero 1.0.
Cult of the raven was auto lynched, and a minion of Memnarch.
Vossik was autolynched, and a minion of Memnarch.
Hero 1.0 was autolynched, and a artifact creature villager.

Sorry about the late update. These clocks don't change when I change time zone and I'm an idiot sometimes.

Vampiric
2008-11-29, 07:02 PM
:smallbiggrin:

wait....

:biggrin:

Three wolves in one day?! SWEET!