PDA

View Full Version : Maple Story

Dragonus45
2008-11-04, 03:02 PM
So after quiting for almost a year i heard from a friend that the pirates patch is finally coming out soon, so i decided to give it another go around. Anyone else here play the game, and if so what servers. I went with a burn everything down and salt the earth strategy when i quit and have nothing to start with. Im not looking for handouts just people to hang out or chat with to keep me from bailing out.

Crispy Dave
2008-11-05, 02:28 AM
mabey if my WOW time runs out and im too lazy to renew it otherwise I probley wont come back to this game.

Moonshadow
2008-11-05, 03:13 AM
Pirates have been coming out soon for nearly a year.

Just... don't bother with this game. The people running it are corrupt executives who just want your money, and provide jack all in return.

Dragonus45
2008-11-05, 03:17 PM
Believe me i know that, i have played since the beta and I'm still surprised by the ways they find to drag money out of people. But the pirates are scheduled to come out this week or next week. That's set in stone by the site itself. Sadly i have a an adiction that wont go away. I would have never quit if i hadn't had a lot of personal stuff to deal with, pirates are just my excuse to restart. I allready have to beginners waiting to become an infighter and a gunslinger and a third as a bowman so i can earn a bit of spending cash while i wait.