PDA

View Full Version : Lats game we....

RandomNPC
2008-11-05, 11:18 AM
so every once in a while someone has something happen, they make a thread about it, and everyone comments on how awesome/stupid it was, and what they may have done, if anything, differently.

every once in a while i do one of these, i'm not interested so much in what everyone else would do as much as what did you do? what's been going on in your past few game sessions?

my group took out an etherial filcher and found a stash that was missing a lot of things that had been reported stolen, specificly a minor artifact the local kobolds have been passing on as family treasure, and a potion it stole from the party sorc. they found a bag of holding full of money with the sign of a local crime family on it, (i hadn't given any treasure lately and was trying to balance it back out) but nobody even bothered to ask why it was there.

from DM point of view, it was in the middle of nowhere harassing miners and kobolds, and occasional travelers. why does 1800 platnum in a bag of holding from a major crime family go to this critter?

my idea was the "animal trainer" who forcibly employed the filcher was to ashamed to report the money stolen and would check the nest of the thing later, before it was missed.

this was only the fourth or fifth time the group has reason to think a major crime family was up to something only to return the now empty bag of holding (for fear of being hunted by scrying on the family crest on the bag) and wish them a nice day.

so what did everyone else do?

Sstoopidtallkid
2008-11-05, 11:42 AM
A friend fo mine is playing a Tibbit(small humanoid with the ability to turn into a cat). We were infiltrating a cultist's base, claiming we were essentially inspectors/enforcers sent by the guy who set up the cult. One of them kicked our cat when it got annoying. My character wandered around for a minute whispering for all of the other cultists to "do not interfere, he deserves it". we then got to watch a cat rip through the throat of a 9th level cultist and land on the other side covered in his blood. :smallbiggrin: