PDA

View Full Version : [Exalted Sidereals] Heavens Underdogs (IC)

Shirani
2008-11-05, 05:08 PM
Presto Chango! The OOC thread magically becomes IC! Now get outta here.

Ravyn
2008-11-05, 05:34 PM
Present, you have my numbers, which subforum are we going to IC in?

wadledo
2008-11-05, 05:44 PM
Present, and of course Rarkasha and GryffonDurime steal what little idea I have for a character.:smallannoyed::smalltongue:

GryffonDurime
2008-11-05, 05:53 PM
Was Shiny going to be the Serenity? Because I also had an idea for a Serenity, but I didn't want to step on his toes.

Not that I want to step on Wadledo's if he has an idea for one, either.

wadledo
2008-11-05, 05:57 PM

Don't worry about me, not having a clue about what I'm going do is part of the story.

GryffonDurime
2008-11-05, 05:58 PM
Don't worry about me, not having a clue about what I'm going do is part of the story.

Right, but, I mean...

Castes.

Pretty big notions, right?

Shirani
2008-11-05, 06:01 PM
Was Shiny going to be the Serenity? Because I also had an idea for a Serenity, but I didn't want to step on his toes.

I believe so. Not that I'm against over-lap between castes but I will encourage people to pick up ones not taken as your chosen caste has a lot more importance to Sidereals ( prayer strips and Bureau come to mind ) then it does, say, Solars and their ridiculous Dawn-Dawn-Dawn-Dawn-Night-Twilight-Twilight Circle-of-whatever-we-want composition... yes that is an example from a game I played in.

edit: forgot a Dawn.. they all look the same to me these days e_e

Shirani
2008-11-05, 06:06 PM
Right, but, I mean...

Castes.

The only one I'm not seriously pushing to have in this campaign is a Battles. I'd prefer at least one of the other four. Given we have five players, depending on what our mystery man decides on we could have a perfect circle for whatever it's worth.

wadledo
2008-11-05, 06:23 PM
Right, but, I mean...

Castes.

I have a solid idea for Journeys, Secrets, and Battles.
My Journeys is a bit more fleshed out, and my Secrets might not work out at all since I don't know much about Sidereal magic, so it's really all up to you.

GryffonDurime
2008-11-05, 06:26 PM
I have a solid idea for Journeys, Secrets, and Battles.
My Journeys is a bit more fleshed out, and my Secrets might not work out at all since I don't know much about Sidereal magic, so it's really all up to you.

If you're game for Journeys, by all means.

(Are you going to be a Sail-y type, or a Ride-y type? I ask for a reason; again, the toes and whatnot.)

wadledo
2008-11-05, 06:28 PM
If you're game for Journeys, by all means.

(Are you going to be a Sail-y type, or a Ride-y type? I ask for a reason; again, the toes and whatnot.)

More likely Ride-y type.

Shirani
2008-11-05, 06:58 PM
More likely Ride-y type.

Someone wants his Godling familiar. :smallamused:

Ravyn
2008-11-05, 07:02 PM
Of course! Godling familiars are really sweet characterization. (I say, realizing the odds of getting around to god-promoting my familiar are somewhere between slim and none.)

Shirani
2008-11-05, 07:04 PM
Thread-fu mishap. Everyone to the OOC thread here; http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5238086#post5238086.