PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead Preorder Demo: Left 4 Discussion

Jahkaivah
2008-11-06, 01:42 PM
OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS UNREAL

Im hearing the witches crying.... crawling up the stairs... her crying is getting louder, oh jesus she has to be just around the corner...... if I turn it I will bump into her....

Anyone who prepurchases Left 4 Dead over steam gets access to the demo now.... servers are down at the moment... hopefully they solve that... and sort out the queries PC gamers have about custom content and mods (we don't have a server list, but I severly doubt Valve would have made a system that can be applied to any community map and waste on something silly like this).... but given the only complaints I have about this game have nothing to do with the game itself says something.

And to think I was bothered by there not being enough zombies at one.. ha ha ha.

In case you haven't seen it heres the intro. (http://store.steampowered.com/app/5141/)

onasuma
2008-11-06, 02:22 PM
*points to orange box thread*

We've got this going already. Yes it isnt actually anything to do with the orange box. We should change the name to steam games and the Gitp steam group, or something like that.

warty goblin
2008-11-06, 02:41 PM
*points to orange box thread*

We've got this going already. Yes it isnt actually anything to do with the orange box. We should change the name to steam games and the Gitp steam group, or something like that.

How 'bout just 'The Valve is awesome thread?'